Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Lords character creation(OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Alledowaya

Just edited Iris's sign up form, I've put in fighter as her role
@Alledowaya

Just edited Iris's sign up form, I've put in fighter as her role
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
@Annekin

No! Totally make a dragon lord and you can team up with one of the other players (even me if you wish, soul will need a master after all!) or you can use one of your own dragons or even make up one yourself!

@Amaranth41

Thank you for joining! I'd love to read an intro for iris! I've added you and her to my list for character pings!

@Aretimes

Welcome! I'm sure your little imp will survive and become a mighty warrior.

@Lynxloverdafirst

Come on in! Have fun and just enjoy!

@Lamenting

I'm looking forward to reading what you put forth.

@Wintersoul

Orion is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet him!

@Redamancy

You are very welcome to join! I think we're going to start now but people may still enter!
@Annekin

No! Totally make a dragon lord and you can team up with one of the other players (even me if you wish, soul will need a master after all!) or you can use one of your own dragons or even make up one yourself!

@Amaranth41

Thank you for joining! I'd love to read an intro for iris! I've added you and her to my list for character pings!

@Aretimes

Welcome! I'm sure your little imp will survive and become a mighty warrior.

@Lynxloverdafirst

Come on in! Have fun and just enjoy!

@Lamenting

I'm looking forward to reading what you put forth.

@Wintersoul

Orion is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet him!

@Redamancy

You are very welcome to join! I think we're going to start now but people may still enter!
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Alledowaya great!
where you starting the rp intro?
@Alledowaya great!
where you starting the rp intro?
@Alledowaya
hmmm, I might extange desertglass for a dragonlord instead..hmmm
yea
ill do that
ill be using the same post
@Alledowaya
hmmm, I might extange desertglass for a dragonlord instead..hmmm
yea
ill do that
ill be using the same post
@Redamancy

I'll be copy/pasting my intro into a new topic and leave the url in here! I'll put it in the character pings post so it's an easy find!!!! Also good to know the character change lol
@Redamancy

I'll be copy/pasting my intro into a new topic and leave the url in here! I'll put it in the character pings post so it's an easy find!!!! Also good to know the character change lol
@Alledowaya
mk!
Ill put in my new oc
@Alledowaya
mk!
Ill put in my new oc
@Alledowaya

{Sorry if I have come in rather late. >,< }

Name: Hyacintho
Nick : Cinth
Species: Imperial
Flight: Shadow
Personality: Hyacintho is very.. picky, he treats others like crap, and sometimes will use Dark Bolt on humans he dislikes, dodging the tasers from recoil most of the time.
How Dragon Was Caught : He was slinking around in the Wispwillow Grove {Part of the tangled woods} and was tasered in the neck by surprised, so he couldn't use any attacks.
Role: The Humans haven't decided, though they're leaning towards fighter.
@Alledowaya

{Sorry if I have come in rather late. >,< }

Name: Hyacintho
Nick : Cinth
Species: Imperial
Flight: Shadow
Personality: Hyacintho is very.. picky, he treats others like crap, and sometimes will use Dark Bolt on humans he dislikes, dodging the tasers from recoil most of the time.
How Dragon Was Caught : He was slinking around in the Wispwillow Grove {Part of the tangled woods} and was tasered in the neck by surprised, so he couldn't use any attacks.
Role: The Humans haven't decided, though they're leaning towards fighter.
@Alledowaya
Can I have Stella as a brood mother
@Alledowaya
Can I have Stella as a brood mother
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
@Alledowaya

What about breeders? (Dragon Lords who decide which dragons to breed for maximum genetic potential, not male dragons who... you know.)
@Alledowaya

What about breeders? (Dragon Lords who decide which dragons to breed for maximum genetic potential, not male dragons who... you know.)
@torterrta

no problem! thanks for joining! I'll be setting up the actual rp probably tomorrow afternoon when I get the chance... work is getting very hard right now...

@ninjatbeta

Heck yes! That would be cool! I knew I was missing something... you wanna be the first one up there??
@torterrta

no problem! thanks for joining! I'll be setting up the actual rp probably tomorrow afternoon when I get the chance... work is getting very hard right now...

@ninjatbeta

Heck yes! That would be cool! I knew I was missing something... you wanna be the first one up there??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7