Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Noragami Roleplay (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@AbyssRanger @Ragnaroc @Alkeid @Redamancy @ Cait44 @IgnisFlamel @Frailty
Me too. I am really glad I watched the anime though, it was sooo good!
Dagny ~ Goddess of Change
Before leaping off the top of the building Dagny gave a little snort of a giggle. This might turn out to be fun. Her leap was more of a step. She was falling straight down before she hit the ground she teleported closer to the phantom.
A deep inhalation then on the breath out, "Kam, are you ready?" She positioned herself to begin.
Me too. I am really glad I watched the anime though, it was sooo good!
Before leaping off the top of the building Dagny gave a little snort of a giggle. This might turn out to be fun. Her leap was more of a step. She was falling straight down before she hit the ground she teleported closer to the phantom.
A deep inhalation then on the breath out, "Kam, are you ready?" She positioned herself to begin.
nZJa3n3.png
@Ragnaroc
nothing too exciting. the days SUPER stormy, and a couple of the gods are out disposing of the phantoms
@Ragnaroc
nothing too exciting. the days SUPER stormy, and a couple of the gods are out disposing of the phantoms
@AbyssRanger @Ragnaroc @Alkeid @ Redamancy @Cait44 @IgnisFlamel @Frailty + theres this HUGE chameleon phantom on main street --- [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/160229C/ezimba14973050475000.gif[/img] Gaunyin watches Dagny fall, then teleport closer to the phantom. leaping from wire post to roof, and so on, even dropping down and bouncing off a sign post, scaring the sh it out of some people. she approaches to end up on the other side. (making pixel soon) Kam had created a low powered whirlwind around her. kam smirks to her, a purr almost present in his voice as he hums a simple answers "always."
@AbyssRanger
@Ragnaroc @Alkeid @ Redamancy @Cait44 @IgnisFlamel @Frailty
+ theres this HUGE chameleon phantom on main street
---
ezimba14973050475000.gif

Gaunyin watches Dagny fall, then teleport closer to the phantom. leaping from wire post to roof, and so on, even dropping down and bouncing off a sign post, scaring the sh it out of some people.
she approaches to end up on the other side.

(making pixel soon)

Kam had created a low powered whirlwind around her. kam smirks to her, a purr almost present in his voice as he hums a simple answers
"always."

Still grinning, Dagny takes off toward the phantom. It sees her and attempts to strike her with its tongue. Dagny teleports to the side as the phantom's tongue makes contact with the pavement. With Kam at the ready she flicks her wrist towards the Chamaeleon, still running full speed.

Still grinning, Dagny takes off toward the phantom. It sees her and attempts to strike her with its tongue. Dagny teleports to the side as the phantom's tongue makes contact with the pavement. With Kam at the ready she flicks her wrist towards the Chamaeleon, still running full speed.
nZJa3n3.png
@AbyssRanger @Ragnaroc @Alkeid @ Redamancy @Cait44 @IgnisFlamel @Frailty [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/160229C/ezimba14973050475000.gif[/img] Gaunyin waits for the right moment, staying behind the phantom, and keeping the chains of toro still in her right hand, holding the handle in her left. Kam's wind currents begin to speed up into more of a whirlwind in case of the possibility of the phantom hitting her.
@AbyssRanger

ezimba14973050475000.gif
Gaunyin waits for the right moment, staying behind the phantom, and keeping the chains of toro still in her right hand, holding the handle in her left.

Kam's wind currents begin to speed up into more of a whirlwind in case of the possibility of the phantom hitting her.

Not sure how much control she has over Kamilo, and how much say I have when writing during combat. Aaaaand sorry for the length.

"Now Kam!" Dagny flicked her wrist expecting a strong wind current to flow from the delicate hand fan and strike the phantom.
Not sure how much control she has over Kamilo, and how much say I have when writing during combat. Aaaaand sorry for the length.

"Now Kam!" Dagny flicked her wrist expecting a strong wind current to flow from the delicate hand fan and strike the phantom.
nZJa3n3.png
@AbyssRanger @Ragnaroc @Alkeid @ Redamancy @Cait44 @IgnisFlamel @Frailty shhhh its alrighty just tell me what she expects him to do, or says to him and he'll react with obedience ---------------------- Kam lets go of the wind from around her, and sends it towards the phantom as enough force to lift the chameleon a bit, and anger it further. the phantom sends another aimed strike with its tongue, its eyes jerking all over the place wildly. [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/160229C/ezimba14973050475000.gif[/img] some of the wind flies past, forcing Gaunyin to duck and hold on against the wind. at least it had faded in power. humans almost fall over, some holding onto the buildings, and others confused as to where the gust came from so suddenly. once she's fine to move, Gaunyin leaps up and above the phantom, letting most of the chains fall from her hand, and the sharp object at the one end of the chains to start spinning. she releases the chain, and sends the object flying at the phantom. the end jamming into its back, before she comes falling down, and ramming the kama part of toro into the phantom as well, forcing the phantom to split, and disappear under her
@AbyssRanger
shhhh its alrighty
just tell me what she expects him to do, or says to him and he'll react with obedience

Kam lets go of the wind from around her, and sends it towards the phantom as enough force to lift the chameleon a bit, and anger it further.
the phantom sends another aimed strike with its tongue, its eyes jerking all over the place wildly.

ezimba14973050475000.gif
some of the wind flies past, forcing Gaunyin to duck and hold on against the wind. at least it had faded in power.

humans almost fall over, some holding onto the buildings, and others confused as to where the gust came from so suddenly.

once she's fine to move, Gaunyin leaps up and above the phantom, letting most of the chains fall from her hand, and the sharp object at the one end of the chains to start spinning. she releases the chain, and sends the object flying at the phantom. the end jamming into its back, before she comes falling down, and ramming the kama part of toro into the phantom as well, forcing the phantom to split, and disappear under her

Dagny leapt up, dodging the phantom's next attack. She teleported to the left and back, Creating more distance between herself and the beast. She was crouched down when Gaunyin put an end to the phantom's existence.

Sighing, Dagny thanked Kam with a "You are doing great." It was going to be a long day if she planned to get to the bottom of this.

Dagny looked to Gaunyin "Realistically, how many of these phantoms do you think we can take by ourselves?" Dagny was no longer smiling. She had cocked an eye brow while waiting for the answer.

Dagny leapt up, dodging the phantom's next attack. She teleported to the left and back, Creating more distance between herself and the beast. She was crouched down when Gaunyin put an end to the phantom's existence.

Sighing, Dagny thanked Kam with a "You are doing great." It was going to be a long day if she planned to get to the bottom of this.

Dagny looked to Gaunyin "Realistically, how many of these phantoms do you think we can take by ourselves?" Dagny was no longer smiling. She had cocked an eye brow while waiting for the answer.
nZJa3n3.png
@AbyssRanger @Ragnaroc @ Alkeid @Redamancy @Cait44 @IgnisFlamel @Frailty

sry for not posting guys,but i'm waiting on ignis to react to my previous post before posting again.
@AbyssRanger @Ragnaroc @ Alkeid @Redamancy @Cait44 @IgnisFlamel @Frailty

sry for not posting guys,but i'm waiting on ignis to react to my previous post before posting again.
@AbyssRanger
its cool! : o
might wanna pm them then, cause only me and caits been on here really

Kam doesnt reply for a moment, before answering. he had thought over the factors quickly. thinking of how exactly they could do against them.
"depends on how many we run into. medium threat phantoms... im guessing a fair amount. ill keep your safe, and my winds around for any ambush."
@AbyssRanger
its cool! : o
might wanna pm them then, cause only me and caits been on here really

Kam doesnt reply for a moment, before answering. he had thought over the factors quickly. thinking of how exactly they could do against them.
"depends on how many we run into. medium threat phantoms... im guessing a fair amount. ill keep your safe, and my winds around for any ambush."
1 2 3 4 5