Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay for all!(No more peeps joining)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
"HEY STOP" flowey yelled shooting bullets back @LilCipherz @WildHunt

(GUESS WHOS GOING TO COMIC CON!!!!!!!)
"HEY STOP" flowey yelled shooting bullets back @LilCipherz @WildHunt

(GUESS WHOS GOING TO COMIC CON!!!!!!!)
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png Help us grow pleasetQPgS.gif ZR2OY.gif 7pEbP.gif
@wolf122203 @LilCipherz

Dony's fur bristled when he saw the supposed "demon" approach him head on. "What is the meaning of this?" He questioned after nearly being burned by Lily's fireballs. He looked back at Flowey gratefully when they had helped him fight back. What did I get myself into this time? Not to mention the other stranger at the girls side who he thought could be the real demon.
@wolf122203 @LilCipherz

Dony's fur bristled when he saw the supposed "demon" approach him head on. "What is the meaning of this?" He questioned after nearly being burned by Lily's fireballs. He looked back at Flowey gratefully when they had helped him fight back. What did I get myself into this time? Not to mention the other stranger at the girls side who he thought could be the real demon.
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
@wolf122203 @LilCipherz

Jeez, I really did trap myself in tough situation. The gem coyote gave the girl a look of confusion. "I'm just a traveler, and I have no intention of doing harm." He explained with a slight irritation of how these people handled a new comer in what must have been a town and debris was scattered all around him.
@wolf122203 @LilCipherz

Jeez, I really did trap myself in tough situation. The gem coyote gave the girl a look of confusion. "I'm just a traveler, and I have no intention of doing harm." He explained with a slight irritation of how these people handled a new comer in what must have been a town and debris was scattered all around him.
"umm I'm adding that I'm not a demon I'm a fallen angel" DP snapped at the coyote. "And by the way wolfie," he added. "Don't even think about hurting these two." @WildHunt @LilCipherz
"umm I'm adding that I'm not a demon I'm a fallen angel" DP snapped at the coyote. "And by the way wolfie," he added. "Don't even think about hurting these two." @WildHunt @LilCipherz
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png Help us grow pleasetQPgS.gif ZR2OY.gif 7pEbP.gif
@wolf122203 (DP can read minds?) @LilCipherz

This is going to be much more confusing, isn't it? Dony looked at Dark Pitt Warily, quickly returning his attention towards Lily's question. "I'm Tony." He introduced himself to the others. Of course the statement from the fallen angel made him flinch-a wolf...the gem coyote was actually surprised, being scrawny and different coloration from that of an ordinary one at the best was still confusing him quite a bit on what a wolf must look like here in the new town.
@wolf122203 (DP can read minds?) @LilCipherz

This is going to be much more confusing, isn't it? Dony looked at Dark Pitt Warily, quickly returning his attention towards Lily's question. "I'm Tony." He introduced himself to the others. Of course the statement from the fallen angel made him flinch-a wolf...the gem coyote was actually surprised, being scrawny and different coloration from that of an ordinary one at the best was still confusing him quite a bit on what a wolf must look like here in the new town.
@lilciphers @Lupi

An orange glowing boy floated toward the group. He appeared to be a part boy, part ghost, and part bird. There was even a sword sticking out of his abdomen, with bandages wrapped around his torso and coated in some kind of orange-yellow liquid. He had some feathers around his neck and his ghostly tail was pretty long, trailing behind him a foot or two as he floated toward the group. He looked around at the group in confusion, not that anyone could tell with his stoic expression and his very cool shades.

He floated next to a tall figure, and asked, "Yo, what's all this about? And who are you guys? Where am I anyways?"

((Maybe I can slither in for an rp spot? I'll be role-playing my dragon Davesprite, who is based off of Homestuck's Davesprite. Gonna gijinka him/make him look like Davesprite for this rp))
@lilciphers @Lupi

An orange glowing boy floated toward the group. He appeared to be a part boy, part ghost, and part bird. There was even a sword sticking out of his abdomen, with bandages wrapped around his torso and coated in some kind of orange-yellow liquid. He had some feathers around his neck and his ghostly tail was pretty long, trailing behind him a foot or two as he floated toward the group. He looked around at the group in confusion, not that anyone could tell with his stoic expression and his very cool shades.

He floated next to a tall figure, and asked, "Yo, what's all this about? And who are you guys? Where am I anyways?"

((Maybe I can slither in for an rp spot? I'll be role-playing my dragon Davesprite, who is based off of Homestuck's Davesprite. Gonna gijinka him/make him look like Davesprite for this rp))
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
@Poison49 accepted! I love Homestuck too!!)

@WildHunt (my version of DP can.) @LilCipherz

"Flowey why are you still banging your head on the ground?" DP said rolling his eyes. "Because it's helping my soul heal." He responded "almost done and there." He said turning back into Asriel.
"YAY!" He yelled
@Poison49 accepted! I love Homestuck too!!)

@WildHunt (my version of DP can.) @LilCipherz

"Flowey why are you still banging your head on the ground?" DP said rolling his eyes. "Because it's helping my soul heal." He responded "almost done and there." He said turning back into Asriel.
"YAY!" He yelled
@LilCipherz "Great" DP said reading everyone's minds. Asriel popped up and said "WELL GET THROUGH IT!!" @WildHunt @Poison49
@LilCipherz "Great" DP said reading everyone's minds. Asriel popped up and said "WELL GET THROUGH IT!!" @WildHunt @Poison49
(Oh god no) @LilCipherz
(Oh god no) @LilCipherz
Asriel freaking out went into hypergod form. And fired."take this wierdo!!" He yelled. "She's scared." DP whispered to lily. @LilCipherz @WildHunt @poison49
Asriel freaking out went into hypergod form. And fired."take this wierdo!!" He yelled. "She's scared." DP whispered to lily. @LilCipherz @WildHunt @poison49
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61