Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Dragon Blind Dates!
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 134 135
@Galaxtic [b]Username:[/b] velociramtor [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28760648] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287607/28760648_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Antique [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Male (Optional) [b]Where they would like to go on a date!:[/b] Outdoors preferably, mostly near waterfalls or mountains [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]:[/b] Yes
@Galaxtic
Username: velociramtor
Dragon image(URL):
28760648_350.png

Dragon name: Antique
Match's Gender Preference: Male
(Optional) Where they would like to go on a date!: Outdoors preferably, mostly near waterfalls or mountains
Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): Yes
the Twisted Wonderland brainrot is real
@velociramtor

Thank you very much for signing up! You've been accepted so the entry fee of 5,000t or 6g, can be sent to me in a PM now!

Remember; this pays for the first 3 dragons, so if you wish to sign up more dragons to reach the maximum for your buck- feel free to post more and remember to ping me again!

**When you sign-up you are committing yourself to something and to someone else. So before the sign ups end decide upon yourself and ensure you have the time and internet capability for this. It is of the utmost importance.
If you suddenly decide to withdraw from this please let me know asap otherwise there will be consequences and much disappointment.

@velociramtor

Thank you very much for signing up! You've been accepted so the entry fee of 5,000t or 6g, can be sent to me in a PM now!

Remember; this pays for the first 3 dragons, so if you wish to sign up more dragons to reach the maximum for your buck- feel free to post more and remember to ping me again!

**When you sign-up you are committing yourself to something and to someone else. So before the sign ups end decide upon yourself and ensure you have the time and internet capability for this. It is of the utmost importance.
If you suddenly decide to withdraw from this please let me know asap otherwise there will be consequences and much disappointment.

7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic please say I'm not too late! Username: VivaFariy Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27637720] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276378/27637720_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon name: Talia Match gender prefernse : either Where would they go on a date: somewhere with nature. A hike with a waterfall? A botanical garden? Anywhere calm and sweet, but she also likes adventure! Extra? No
@Galaxtic please say I'm not too late!

Username: VivaFariy
Dragon Image:

27637720_350.png

Dragon name: Talia
Match gender prefernse : either
Where would they go on a date: somewhere with nature. A hike with a waterfall? A botanical garden? Anywhere calm and sweet, but she also likes adventure!
Extra? No
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy

You made it just in time! And you get 50% off due to referring someone! c:

Thank you very much for signing up! You've been accepted so the entry fee of 2,500t or 3g, can be sent to me in a PM now!

@VivaFariy

You made it just in time! And you get 50% off due to referring someone! c:

Thank you very much for signing up! You've been accepted so the entry fee of 2,500t or 3g, can be sent to me in a PM now!

7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
I changed my mind. I would like to use my third slot. If i'm to late, oh well, i'll enter her next time. @Galaxtic [b]Username:[/b] Comic1Sans [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30671180] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306712/30671180_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Lucida [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Male (Optional) [b]Where they would like to go on a date!:[/b] Anywhere [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]:[/b] Yes
I changed my mind. I would like to use my third slot. If i'm to late, oh well, i'll enter her next time.

@Galaxtic
Username: Comic1Sans
Dragon image(URL):
30671180_350.png

Dragon name: Lucida
Match's Gender Preference: Male
(Optional) Where they would like to go on a date!: Anywhere
Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): Yes
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@ophician @Theoretically

We're waiting on you two to send the payment of 5,000t or 6g in a PM to me before anyone can start their Valentine's Day dates!

Please send me payment ASAP so everyone can begin! If you have already sent me payment let me know where and I'll double check!

If you have any questions/concerns please let me know!
@ophician @Theoretically

We're waiting on you two to send the payment of 5,000t or 6g in a PM to me before anyone can start their Valentine's Day dates!

Please send me payment ASAP so everyone can begin! If you have already sent me payment let me know where and I'll double check!

If you have any questions/concerns please let me know!
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@ophician @Theoretically @mfncool @LeviathanScream @Hirvio @Comic1Sans @Nanobot87  @JumpScared @Frysa @MagykalWagykal @RaikuKawisa @Kivetre @BurningBreeze @Crustacean @RoseyVaporeon @Evet @NightRising @JustZander @VivaFariy @velociramtor

Hello everyone! This is to let everyone know that ALL Initiator messages have been sent out and now it is up to you all to respond to them and get your Valentine!

Again; if you do not receive the start to your date by LATE TOMORROW (15th) then let me know asap and I'll attempt to see what the hold-up is!

If you are interested in participating again then ping me and let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist for next time!

As usual I'd like to thank everyone for participating and showing interest!! Without you all there would not be a Dragon Blind Dates and cool new roleplaying experiences!! I really do hope everything works out and you all have an excellent and joyfully romantic experience roleplaying for this Valentine's Day!!

See you next time!! Thank you!
@ophician @Theoretically @mfncool @LeviathanScream @Hirvio @Comic1Sans @Nanobot87  @JumpScared @Frysa @MagykalWagykal @RaikuKawisa @Kivetre @BurningBreeze @Crustacean @RoseyVaporeon @Evet @NightRising @JustZander @VivaFariy @velociramtor

Hello everyone! This is to let everyone know that ALL Initiator messages have been sent out and now it is up to you all to respond to them and get your Valentine!

Again; if you do not receive the start to your date by LATE TOMORROW (15th) then let me know asap and I'll attempt to see what the hold-up is!

If you are interested in participating again then ping me and let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist for next time!

As usual I'd like to thank everyone for participating and showing interest!! Without you all there would not be a Dragon Blind Dates and cool new roleplaying experiences!! I really do hope everything works out and you all have an excellent and joyfully romantic experience roleplaying for this Valentine's Day!!

See you next time!! Thank you!
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
this is to funny and I love it... @Galaxtic User: BlackMgaic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30573173] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305732/30573173_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon name: Liliana Match's Gender Preference: either though more inclined to males (Optional) Where they would like to go on a date!: She would prefer anywhere outside, with ice and wind flights from her parents, even her arcane side couldn't curb her love for it. (Optional) What would they bring to the date: some spare clothing she had gotten from a wandering dragon she can't find use for. Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): Sure!
this is to funny and I love it...
@Galaxtic
User: BlackMgaic

30573173_350.png

Dragon name: Liliana

Match's Gender Preference: either though more inclined to males

(Optional) Where they would like to go on a date!: She would prefer anywhere outside, with ice and wind flights from her parents, even her arcane side couldn't curb her love for it.

(Optional) What would they bring to the date: some spare clothing she had gotten from a wandering dragon she can't find use for.

Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): Sure!
r7LsxK2.png
@BlackMgaic

It is currently pinglist only since the sign-up period has finished for this month.

If you'd like, you can be added to the pinglist for the next time we're open for applications! (:

Let me know!
@BlackMgaic

It is currently pinglist only since the sign-up period has finished for this month.

If you'd like, you can be added to the pinglist for the next time we're open for applications! (:

Let me know!
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!