Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Icy Haze [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Llanai @CrimsonAero @surpirate @redamancy @Humingknight @pensandink

Virtue awoke shaken.

There was very little banter between the guard and herself before she bid him goodnight and sunk into a restless sleep. Nothing more than small chat, of course; Talk of their occupations and interests. The guard was nearly glowing before she pronounced herself drowsy, and she secretly hoped that he didn't fancy her of any sort. It would only arouse problems in the future if so, and most likely make her week much more difficult. She woke up several times to distant howls and icy chills managing to slip betwixt the covers of the bed, only to sigh impatiently and lay her head much more.

In the morning she realized that the majority of those howls weren't just from the wind.

She ate a hardy feeding of grain she had graciously brought along, and excused herself to a sponge bath (the only suitable tub held nothing but gritty water and grime and was much too cold for her liking) scrubbing her scales raw with the rag. She was used to this process and hardly minded, more along the lines of enjoying her morning while excusing herself to a brisk walk along the shallow corridors. While she would have pressed the tundra for permission beforehand, his deep snores convinced her otherwise, and heed farewell only after scribbling a neat note implying where she had gone. She was a lady, not a free spirit!

She shivered, her pupils searching and prodding each cell she passed. As a missionary she was keen on observing others; whether it was for their benefit or hers. She was so deep in her thinking that she nearly jumped out of her skin when a loud THUNK echoed through the corridors.

@Llanai @CrimsonAero @surpirate @redamancy @Humingknight @pensandink

Virtue awoke shaken.

There was very little banter between the guard and herself before she bid him goodnight and sunk into a restless sleep. Nothing more than small chat, of course; Talk of their occupations and interests. The guard was nearly glowing before she pronounced herself drowsy, and she secretly hoped that he didn't fancy her of any sort. It would only arouse problems in the future if so, and most likely make her week much more difficult. She woke up several times to distant howls and icy chills managing to slip betwixt the covers of the bed, only to sigh impatiently and lay her head much more.

In the morning she realized that the majority of those howls weren't just from the wind.

She ate a hardy feeding of grain she had graciously brought along, and excused herself to a sponge bath (the only suitable tub held nothing but gritty water and grime and was much too cold for her liking) scrubbing her scales raw with the rag. She was used to this process and hardly minded, more along the lines of enjoying her morning while excusing herself to a brisk walk along the shallow corridors. While she would have pressed the tundra for permission beforehand, his deep snores convinced her otherwise, and heed farewell only after scribbling a neat note implying where she had gone. She was a lady, not a free spirit!

She shivered, her pupils searching and prodding each cell she passed. As a missionary she was keen on observing others; whether it was for their benefit or hers. She was so deep in her thinking that she nearly jumped out of her skin when a loud THUNK echoed through the corridors.

QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
@stumpy @surpirate @pensandink @Llanai @redamancy @hummingknight
Prisoner 20150186 heard the thump. He shrugged it off, assuming that it was some prisoner. Another smaller thump nearby, followed by a clack, told him that the guardian from last night was back. He waited for her to come near his cell. As soon as she was within hearing distance, he spoke. "You know, guardian. Some of us just want to get out." He sighed and went on, holding in tears as he thought about his dream from before. "They took away things that were dear to us." He breathed loud and heavy to hide to sound of a tear hitting the floor. "Like our... families. Our parents. Children." Suddenly he whipped around, and retreated as far back into the cell as he could. Small breaths and whimpers could signal that he had started crying.
@stumpy @surpirate @pensandink @Llanai @redamancy @hummingknight
Prisoner 20150186 heard the thump. He shrugged it off, assuming that it was some prisoner. Another smaller thump nearby, followed by a clack, told him that the guardian from last night was back. He waited for her to come near his cell. As soon as she was within hearing distance, he spoke. "You know, guardian. Some of us just want to get out." He sighed and went on, holding in tears as he thought about his dream from before. "They took away things that were dear to us." He breathed loud and heavy to hide to sound of a tear hitting the floor. "Like our... families. Our parents. Children." Suddenly he whipped around, and retreated as far back into the cell as he could. Small breaths and whimpers could signal that he had started crying.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif

Mikasa let out a chattering laugh and jumps back when the captain banged at her cellbars though she was soon back again and her green eyes never leaving the guardian. Smirking at her success when she sees the unmistakable reddish glowing spreading over the females cheeks.
laughing she retreat back into her cell, the darkness once again sinking down over the cellblocks as the captain and his guest vanish into their quoters~
The soft green glow of Mika's eyes was the only source of light in the darkness of her cell, curling up in a tight ball she listen to the familiar night sounds of prison, clinking over shackles together, the wind howling through the passways, dragons joining with their songs she slowly falls asleep.

Mika had slept restless, the cold making it impossible to find a good position before she had to move if she didn't want to get frozen, She had finally mange to fall asleep in the mornings hours and catch some hours sleep when a loud thump following with a smaller thump and voices awoke her from her sleep.
With a wide yaw and a soft groan Mika force her frozen limbs to move and stands up, shaking of the ice from her fur that had created undre the night and trots over to the bars, sticking her head ut with a grin
"Oh what a beautiful sight to see~the first thing in the morning It's the pretty little guest from yesterday~ did you sleep well darling~?" she purrs and smiles sweetly

@stumpy @surpirate @pensandink @Llanai @redamancy @CrimsonAero ( would it be posable for me to add a another dragon to the rp? I have a perfect one I would like to use~)

Mikasa let out a chattering laugh and jumps back when the captain banged at her cellbars though she was soon back again and her green eyes never leaving the guardian. Smirking at her success when she sees the unmistakable reddish glowing spreading over the females cheeks.
laughing she retreat back into her cell, the darkness once again sinking down over the cellblocks as the captain and his guest vanish into their quoters~
The soft green glow of Mika's eyes was the only source of light in the darkness of her cell, curling up in a tight ball she listen to the familiar night sounds of prison, clinking over shackles together, the wind howling through the passways, dragons joining with their songs she slowly falls asleep.

Mika had slept restless, the cold making it impossible to find a good position before she had to move if she didn't want to get frozen, She had finally mange to fall asleep in the mornings hours and catch some hours sleep when a loud thump following with a smaller thump and voices awoke her from her sleep.
With a wide yaw and a soft groan Mika force her frozen limbs to move and stands up, shaking of the ice from her fur that had created undre the night and trots over to the bars, sticking her head ut with a grin
"Oh what a beautiful sight to see~the first thing in the morning It's the pretty little guest from yesterday~ did you sleep well darling~?" she purrs and smiles sweetly

@stumpy @surpirate @pensandink @Llanai @redamancy @CrimsonAero ( would it be posable for me to add a another dragon to the rp? I have a perfect one I would like to use~)
@CrimsonAero @stumpy @surpirate @redamancy @hummingknight @pensandink

Szieru woke at the same time he did every morning, turning over to find that his guest had already risen. Having grown up near by, the cold bothered him very little. The mark of Icewarden's exalted on his tail made it even less of an issue, so it was easy for him to rise and shake the ice from his mane.

That day, he wore his full captains armor, plates and a collar of ice. The gear weighed him down on chases look the brief one yesterday, but posed no issue now.

"Up! The lot of you!" he roared, making his way down the corridors. He carried a large shaft that clattered against the bars of each cell as he passed. A strong, bitter wind followed him as he put his native magic to good use, rousing those who did not heed his call.

Rounding another corner, he something had stuck up between his guest and one of the inmates. "Good morning, lady Virtue," he said calmly, "I hope they are not disturbing you."

Szieru woke at the same time he did every morning, turning over to find that his guest had already risen. Having grown up near by, the cold bothered him very little. The mark of Icewarden's exalted on his tail made it even less of an issue, so it was easy for him to rise and shake the ice from his mane.

That day, he wore his full captains armor, plates and a collar of ice. The gear weighed him down on chases look the brief one yesterday, but posed no issue now.

"Up! The lot of you!" he roared, making his way down the corridors. He carried a large shaft that clattered against the bars of each cell as he passed. A strong, bitter wind followed him as he put his native magic to good use, rousing those who did not heed his call.

Rounding another corner, he something had stuck up between his guest and one of the inmates. "Good morning, lady Virtue," he said calmly, "I hope they are not disturbing you."
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@CrimsonAero @stumpy @surpirate @pensandink @Llanai @hummingknight

((im just gonna use a pair new ocs if that's alright :o ))

((im just gonna use a pair new ocs if that's alright :o ))
@CrimsonAero @stumpy @surpirate @pensandink @Llanai @hummingknight ------------------------------------------ [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47118/4711711_350.png?mtime=VqgLdAAC7IQ.png[/img] Frostbite - Night and Dawn Guard[/center] The icy Guard stands on the other side of the corridor, watching as the other guards, and the captain awaken the inmates. as they draw closer, the female raises her own body to meet them. her blank eyes blinking at them, and head nodding as a greeting as she continues down. slamming her tail against the bars as the other did to wake any dragon who is reluctant to wake, or gives any look shes not to fond about. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195616/19561590_350.png?mtime=VqgGfwACJ8c.png[/img] Howlite - Prisoner #19561590 convicted of theft and trespassing. [/center] The pelted mirror stands as shes waken from the noise of the guards, a frown appearing on her face as she shifts to face the bars with a small yawn, her tail flicking back and forth along the ground beside her. "good morning to you too" she sighs. she was one of the howlers one of the dragons that sang with the wind at night in perfect tone

4711711_350.png?mtime=VqgLdAAC7IQ.png
Frostbite - Night and Dawn Guard
The icy Guard stands on the other side of the corridor, watching as the other guards, and the captain awaken the inmates. as they draw closer, the female raises her own body to meet them. her blank eyes blinking at them, and head nodding as a greeting as she continues down. slamming her tail against the bars as the other did to wake any dragon who is reluctant to wake, or gives any look shes not to fond about.

19561590_350.png?mtime=VqgGfwACJ8c.png
Howlite - Prisoner #19561590
convicted of theft and trespassing.
The pelted mirror stands as shes waken from the noise of the guards, a frown appearing on her face as she shifts to face the bars with a small yawn, her tail flicking back and forth along the ground beside her. "good morning to you too" she sighs.
she was one of the howlers
one of the dragons that sang with the wind at night in perfect tone
@CrimsonAero @Llanai @surpirate @redamancy @hummingknight @pensandink

Virtue quickly turned her head, only to be greeted by the tundra guard that had so generously offered his cabins as hers the night before. She nodded slightly before subtly correcting her posture; with her head held high and her tail politely wrapped around her foreleg as she spoke delicately.

"Not at all, Captain. I merely fancied a trot in the corridors and hoped to adapt more to the icy temperatures. You see, back at the ministry, we resided near the very edge of the sea of a thousand currents. This certainly is quite a change, personally."

She breathed shallowly, but her pupils were slitted as they flickered around the room. Her expression slightly hardened at the sight of the crying skydancer, and she tossed her head, looking away. A tint of pink appeared at her cheeks with the flirtatious greetings from the skydancer, but she paid little to no attention from any other prisoner; physical or mentally. She breathed deeply as a small, pointed smile appeared at her lips, twitching her tail in greeting of the other guard she had just noticed.

"I did not realize that there were a considerable amount of guards here. At my arrival, I was frightened by the prospect of solitude in my time spent here, even in the case of the week. I was pleasantly surprised, it seems...?"

@CrimsonAero @Llanai @surpirate @redamancy @hummingknight @pensandink

Virtue quickly turned her head, only to be greeted by the tundra guard that had so generously offered his cabins as hers the night before. She nodded slightly before subtly correcting her posture; with her head held high and her tail politely wrapped around her foreleg as she spoke delicately.

"Not at all, Captain. I merely fancied a trot in the corridors and hoped to adapt more to the icy temperatures. You see, back at the ministry, we resided near the very edge of the sea of a thousand currents. This certainly is quite a change, personally."

She breathed shallowly, but her pupils were slitted as they flickered around the room. Her expression slightly hardened at the sight of the crying skydancer, and she tossed her head, looking away. A tint of pink appeared at her cheeks with the flirtatious greetings from the skydancer, but she paid little to no attention from any other prisoner; physical or mentally. She breathed deeply as a small, pointed smile appeared at her lips, twitching her tail in greeting of the other guard she had just noticed.

"I did not realize that there were a considerable amount of guards here. At my arrival, I was frightened by the prospect of solitude in my time spent here, even in the case of the week. I was pleasantly surprised, it seems...?"

QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
@CrimsonAero @stumpy @surpirate @Llanai @redamancy @hummingknight

Xiongshou finally manages to break the ice off her wings. She rattles her chains and lunges towards the front. Tears run down her cheeks and drip onto the unforgiving floor, freezing almost instantly.

When she sees the other occupants of the cell block (not in the cells! Lucky lucky them, they could see their friends and their families and their daughters), she wrinkles her nose at the Guardian priestess (she's not quite sure who she is but she seems important) and the tears stop almost as quickly as they began.

"I didn't mean to," she howls. "Well, of course I meant to, but they made me! They wanted me to do it! Please, I just want to see my daughter, I didn't mean to do it!"
@CrimsonAero @stumpy @surpirate @Llanai @redamancy @hummingknight

Xiongshou finally manages to break the ice off her wings. She rattles her chains and lunges towards the front. Tears run down her cheeks and drip onto the unforgiving floor, freezing almost instantly.

When she sees the other occupants of the cell block (not in the cells! Lucky lucky them, they could see their friends and their families and their daughters), she wrinkles her nose at the Guardian priestess (she's not quite sure who she is but she seems important) and the tears stop almost as quickly as they began.

"I didn't mean to," she howls. "Well, of course I meant to, but they made me! They wanted me to do it! Please, I just want to see my daughter, I didn't mean to do it!"
hpOdUl3.png
@CrimsonAero @stumpy @surpirate @pensandink @Llanai @hummingknight ------------------------------------------ [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47118/4711711_350.png?mtime=VqgLdAAC7IQ.png[/img] Frostbite - Night and Dawn Guard[/center] The tundra gives an annoyed grunt at the pleads of the nocturne, her body turning, and claws clinking against the ground as she approaches the cell, baring her teeth and slamming her tail against the bars of the cell "BACK. AND STAY QUIET, NOCTURNE." she commands, her voice booming and cruel

4711711_350.png?mtime=VqgLdAAC7IQ.png
Frostbite - Night and Dawn Guard

The tundra gives an annoyed grunt at the pleads of the nocturne, her body turning, and claws clinking against the ground as she approaches the cell, baring her teeth and slamming her tail against the bars of the cell
"BACK. AND STAY QUIET, NOCTURNE."
she commands, her voice booming and cruel

The captain took in the wild scene. Typical inmates. He turned to the guard, the spikes of ice around his neck tinkling. "Maintain order here," he said, "And tighten the chains on that one." he gestured to Xiongshou. "Lady, if you would wouldn't mind stepping aside for a moment, I'd like to have a word with the young skydancer before you begin your work."

The captain took in the wild scene. Typical inmates. He turned to the guard, the spikes of ice around his neck tinkling. "Maintain order here," he said, "And tighten the chains on that one." he gestured to Xiongshou. "Lady, if you would wouldn't mind stepping aside for a moment, I'd like to have a word with the young skydancer before you begin your work."
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
1 2 3 4 5