Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | private rp w/ midnight305
1 2
@midnight305
Isa nodded, "That sounds like a good plan, let's go!"

Isa stated to move towards the rocks blocking the water path and rolling them out of the way. Rave started to move the rocks when she saw something sparkling behind one of the rocks. After further inspection she discovered the sparkling item was a tiny gilded statue of a strange, unknown type of dragon. "Hey, look over here... I found something odd."

Isa panted, recovering from moving the heavy rock, and walked over to inspect Rave's findings. "It looks like an idol representing a deity... but none of the deities in this realm look like that..."
@midnight305
Isa nodded, "That sounds like a good plan, let's go!"

Isa stated to move towards the rocks blocking the water path and rolling them out of the way. Rave started to move the rocks when she saw something sparkling behind one of the rocks. After further inspection she discovered the sparkling item was a tiny gilded statue of a strange, unknown type of dragon. "Hey, look over here... I found something odd."

Isa panted, recovering from moving the heavy rock, and walked over to inspect Rave's findings. "It looks like an idol representing a deity... but none of the deities in this realm look like that..."
UrnS5Ig.jpg028_zpsd9qi2ils.png
Excalibur had nodded as he had moved to the other side of them and had began to dig himself when Rave had called that she had found something and he had paused for a second and looked over at her before walking over .He wasn't really tired from moving any of the rocks since he was a bigger sized dragon. "Oh wow....it does look like a deity"He said and looked around wondering what it was doing in this cave."I wonder what kind it is....you don't think it's an evil one do you?"He asked Rave and Isa. Wondering if that was the reason why this mine had been abandoned.

@yeahaga
Excalibur had nodded as he had moved to the other side of them and had began to dig himself when Rave had called that she had found something and he had paused for a second and looked over at her before walking over .He wasn't really tired from moving any of the rocks since he was a bigger sized dragon. "Oh wow....it does look like a deity"He said and looked around wondering what it was doing in this cave."I wonder what kind it is....you don't think it's an evil one do you?"He asked Rave and Isa. Wondering if that was the reason why this mine had been abandoned.

@yeahaga
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305
Isa looked around nervously, the shaky structure of the mine did seem suspicious. "Possibly, let's leave the statue where it is and keep looking for a way out..."
Rave stepped back and continue to dig around, leaving the statue where it was. Suddenly, she heard a laugh as if from a hatchling; looking around, she saw nothing.
"Did anyone here that?"
Isa looked confused. "Hear what?"
Rave continued to dig, but she heard the laugh again, and then it spoke, "You should have stayed in your clan and not have strayed here. Now you'll be stuck here forever unless you pass my 11 tests...here's one now...hehehe..."
Rave looked around nervously and saw the ground was shaking and rocks were falling from the ceiling.
"Earthquake! We need to get out...now!"
@midnight305
Isa looked around nervously, the shaky structure of the mine did seem suspicious. "Possibly, let's leave the statue where it is and keep looking for a way out..."
Rave stepped back and continue to dig around, leaving the statue where it was. Suddenly, she heard a laugh as if from a hatchling; looking around, she saw nothing.
"Did anyone here that?"
Isa looked confused. "Hear what?"
Rave continued to dig, but she heard the laugh again, and then it spoke, "You should have stayed in your clan and not have strayed here. Now you'll be stuck here forever unless you pass my 11 tests...here's one now...hehehe..."
Rave looked around nervously and saw the ground was shaking and rocks were falling from the ceiling.
"Earthquake! We need to get out...now!"
UrnS5Ig.jpg028_zpsd9qi2ils.png
"I agree.....lets look for a way out"Excalibur added as he looked at the statue one last time before he had went to his side and started to dig again then looked to Rave when she had asked if they heard anything and he shook his head no,but it seemed apparent that she was still hearing something by the look on her face before the ground started to shake.~Great!~He thought as he turned to run. "I have no idea where we should go,but lets go this way"He said to the others when Rave exclaimed that they needed to get out and now,but where to go and how to get out was a whole new ballgame.

@yeahaga

"I agree.....lets look for a way out"Excalibur added as he looked at the statue one last time before he had went to his side and started to dig again then looked to Rave when she had asked if they heard anything and he shook his head no,but it seemed apparent that she was still hearing something by the look on her face before the ground started to shake.~Great!~He thought as he turned to run. "I have no idea where we should go,but lets go this way"He said to the others when Rave exclaimed that they needed to get out and now,but where to go and how to get out was a whole new ballgame.

@yeahaga

smallest2222.jpg
1 2