Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | looking for 1x1s
1 2
hey! I'm brix, i don't really enjoy group reps since i almost always get left behind.. XD

but I'm looking for some 1x1s to rp with?

my favorite kind of rp is where two characters are family members or atlas close friends and one is a regular human while the other is a.. secretly a something else (dragon, monster of some sorts get creative lol)

but... yeah if anyone is interested??
hey! I'm brix, i don't really enjoy group reps since i almost always get left behind.. XD

but I'm looking for some 1x1s to rp with?

my favorite kind of rp is where two characters are family members or atlas close friends and one is a regular human while the other is a.. secretly a something else (dragon, monster of some sorts get creative lol)

but... yeah if anyone is interested??
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
@Brixart

Hello! I am starting up a new role-play that has a setting that everyone is apart of but the roleplaying mainly happens through 1x1s and smaller groups. Check it out here?
@Brixart

Hello! I am starting up a new role-play that has a setting that everyone is apart of but the roleplaying mainly happens through 1x1s and smaller groups. Check it out here?
tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
I perfer 1x1 RPs as well. Group RPs get a little too hectic for me.

I really like the premise of the RP. Do you have any thoughts on the setting? Like, would this take place in a modern setting or in another time period? I'm really interested and have a few OCs that could fit the premise.

I do like the idea of childhood friends with one hiding a secret from other like that.

@Brixart
I perfer 1x1 RPs as well. Group RPs get a little too hectic for me.

I really like the premise of the RP. Do you have any thoughts on the setting? Like, would this take place in a modern setting or in another time period? I'm really interested and have a few OCs that could fit the premise.

I do like the idea of childhood friends with one hiding a secret from other like that.

@Brixart
@UnseelieFae

I'm most comfortable in medieval/modern time settings, I've done Victorian a few times too but I'm not very educated in that time-frame so I'd probably get somethings wrong and such if we decide to do that lol.

I don't really have any specific ideas for it though feel free to share anything you have ^-^
@UnseelieFae

I'm most comfortable in medieval/modern time settings, I've done Victorian a few times too but I'm not very educated in that time-frame so I'd probably get somethings wrong and such if we decide to do that lol.

I don't really have any specific ideas for it though feel free to share anything you have ^-^
@Brixart

Hey there! That's a wonderful premise there and I'd love to RP it out with you, if you're looking for another partner.
@Brixart

Hey there! That's a wonderful premise there and I'd love to RP it out with you, if you're looking for another partner.
@livingtheory
I'd love too! same idea as the message i'd posted a few minutes ago cx
@livingtheory
I'd love too! same idea as the message i'd posted a few minutes ago cx
@Brixart

Would you be alright with doing this in a modern, urban fantasy style setting? I'd be willing to worldbuild it out so that everything works.
@Brixart

Would you be alright with doing this in a modern, urban fantasy style setting? I'd be willing to worldbuild it out so that everything works.
I haven't done a Medieval RP before, but the thought of it sounds quite fun! What kind of character do you plan on using? Would you like your character to be the character with the supernatural secret? I'm completely fine RPing either role. Would you like to start world building or would you rather have the world develop in a freeform manner as we RP?

(sorry if i'm asking too many questions.)

@Brixart
I haven't done a Medieval RP before, but the thought of it sounds quite fun! What kind of character do you plan on using? Would you like your character to be the character with the supernatural secret? I'm completely fine RPing either role. Would you like to start world building or would you rather have the world develop in a freeform manner as we RP?

(sorry if i'm asking too many questions.)

@Brixart
@unseelieFae

I'm fine with either role, more used to playing the "inhuman" role though I'm comfortable with both.

honestly i usually just give characters then go ahead and build the world as we go I've never really done world building before though so i wouldn't know how that works..
@unseelieFae

I'm fine with either role, more used to playing the "inhuman" role though I'm comfortable with both.

honestly i usually just give characters then go ahead and build the world as we go I've never really done world building before though so i wouldn't know how that works..
Okay, I don't mind playing the human character.
If that is the case then we can build the world as we go.
Would you like to start outright or would like to introduce our characters?
I'm fine with both, and quite excited to start this RP.

@Brixart
Okay, I don't mind playing the human character.
If that is the case then we can build the world as we go.
Would you like to start outright or would like to introduce our characters?
I'm fine with both, and quite excited to start this RP.

@Brixart
1 2