Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire RP Sign Ups ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Digimon11 Ah, this is up again! Apologies for any absences or anything. I have not been at the computer for a while, my phone screen sucks, and I was on vacation :c I'll get my forms up asap.
P.s. Are we scrapping the plot that's crossed out?
@Digimon11 Ah, this is up again! Apologies for any absences or anything. I have not been at the computer for a while, my phone screen sucks, and I was on vacation :c I'll get my forms up asap.
P.s. Are we scrapping the plot that's crossed out?
EskoWolf.gif
@Digimon11

Are you still accepting people?
@Digimon11

Are you still accepting people?
@Megalovania Sure i'm totally up for that!
@Megalovania Sure i'm totally up for that!
qmDDDaV.gif
@Digimon11 I think I'll do Trench too if that's ok!
@Digimon11 I think I'll do Trench too if that's ok!
qmDDDaV.gif
@Digimon11 Here's Trench

Name: Trench
History: She is Tsunami's twin sis, info now. Trench's egg was obsidian black, Coral thought that her egg was rotten so she buried it in the sand near the shore. She hatched on the brightest night (like Tsunami) when she got out of the sand another SeaWing found her and raised her as his own. When he heard about it Trench's adopted father enrolled her in JMA.
Appearance: Dark blue with a lighter blue belly, and spines. Her royal light up spirals under her wings are black around the edges. She is small (the younger of the twins) but quite strong.
Personality: She is normally quiet and nice but when she needs to or wants to she can be very dangerous. She loves to race in any way, swimming flying running and is very competitive.
Family: Wave (adopted father), Queen Coral (mother), Gill (father), Tsunami (twin sis), Anemone (younger sis), Auklet (younger sis), Turtle (brother), (forgot the rest c:), and a bunch of other brothers.
Winglet: Copper
Other: She was born with animus powers. Wings Of Fire!

Name: Spear
History: Her father wasn't around when she was born and doesn't know she is alive and her and her mother are at this moment trying to survive in the forest (which is the easy part) and trying to run from a group of thug dragons.
Personality: If you get on her bad side she is cold and rough but if your on her good side shes warm and sweet. She will protect the ones she loves with her life.
Type of dragon: IceWing/SandWing (Weird huh)
Looks (picture of discription): She is a light sandy blueish color with a thin tail that does have a barb but the barb only makes other dragons very sick for and if you don't get the cure before 2 hours you will freeze to death from freeze venom. She has the spikes on her neck like an IceWing but they are slightly shorter. She can also breath frost breath but it only makes you EXTREMELY cold so you can't move for a while. She can control the temperature of her scales from IceWing cold to SandWing warm. She can breath fire but only can if it's over 32 degrees F.
Family: Noor (mother), father unknown
Rank (normal or leader): Royal
Other: Wings of Fire!

Name: Noor
History: Noor had parents who were members of the Outclaws, so she grew up in the Scorpion Den. She joined the Outclaws at a young age because she wanted to carry on her family's usual occupation (it was a long unbroken line of Outclaws). A few years after she joined the Outclaws, she got bored and left with some warm cloaks and food. Her plan was to travel to the Ice Kingdom.
Personality: Noor is a very happy and sweet but can be quite snappy if she's mad.
Type of dragon: SandWing
Looks: Shiny sand-colored scales, freckles, lighter scales on her legs and face. A little short, but she's quite stocky.
Family: Her father disappeared, but her mother is definitely alive, along with her older brother.
@Digimon11 Here's Trench

Name: Trench
History: She is Tsunami's twin sis, info now. Trench's egg was obsidian black, Coral thought that her egg was rotten so she buried it in the sand near the shore. She hatched on the brightest night (like Tsunami) when she got out of the sand another SeaWing found her and raised her as his own. When he heard about it Trench's adopted father enrolled her in JMA.
Appearance: Dark blue with a lighter blue belly, and spines. Her royal light up spirals under her wings are black around the edges. She is small (the younger of the twins) but quite strong.
Personality: She is normally quiet and nice but when she needs to or wants to she can be very dangerous. She loves to race in any way, swimming flying running and is very competitive.
Family: Wave (adopted father), Queen Coral (mother), Gill (father), Tsunami (twin sis), Anemone (younger sis), Auklet (younger sis), Turtle (brother), (forgot the rest c:), and a bunch of other brothers.
Winglet: Copper
Other: She was born with animus powers. Wings Of Fire!

Name: Spear
History: Her father wasn't around when she was born and doesn't know she is alive and her and her mother are at this moment trying to survive in the forest (which is the easy part) and trying to run from a group of thug dragons.
Personality: If you get on her bad side she is cold and rough but if your on her good side shes warm and sweet. She will protect the ones she loves with her life.
Type of dragon: IceWing/SandWing (Weird huh)
Looks (picture of discription): She is a light sandy blueish color with a thin tail that does have a barb but the barb only makes other dragons very sick for and if you don't get the cure before 2 hours you will freeze to death from freeze venom. She has the spikes on her neck like an IceWing but they are slightly shorter. She can also breath frost breath but it only makes you EXTREMELY cold so you can't move for a while. She can control the temperature of her scales from IceWing cold to SandWing warm. She can breath fire but only can if it's over 32 degrees F.
Family: Noor (mother), father unknown
Rank (normal or leader): Royal

Name: Noor
History: Noor had parents who were members of the Outclaws, so she grew up in the Scorpion Den. She joined the Outclaws at a young age because she wanted to carry on her family's usual occupation (it was a long unbroken line of Outclaws). A few years after she joined the Outclaws, she got bored and left with some warm cloaks and food. Her plan was to travel to the Ice Kingdom.
Personality: Noor is a very happy and sweet but can be quite snappy if she's mad.
Type of dragon: SandWing
Looks: Shiny sand-colored scales, freckles, lighter scales on her legs and face. A little short, but she's quite stocky.
Family: Her father disappeared, but her mother is definitely alive, along with her older brother.
qmDDDaV.gif
@spitfire11

I think I ship Winter and Moon, if that's okay with you xD

Maybe instead of Winter, it is Hailstorm??
@spitfire11

I think I ship Winter and Moon, if that's okay with you xD

Maybe instead of Winter, it is Hailstorm??
@digimon11

Name: Hailstorm
Type of dragon: IceWing
Dragonet from the prophecy: Nope
Family: (mentioned in Winter's form)
Winglet: None
Other: Hai!
@digimon11

Name: Hailstorm
Dragonet from the prophecy: Nope
Family: (mentioned in Winter's form)
Winglet: None
Other: Hai!
@Megalovania @Digimon11
I'll hop in with my old squad, minus Raven and Boulder, if we're scrapping that! Might put them back in eventually.
Name: Oyster
History: The daughter of two of Queen Coral's council members, she has led a life full of expectations. She had to be smart and strong, so she could join the council herself someday. She met them whenever she could. It was never enough to please her mother, but her father was more lenient. He signed her up for Jade Mountain Academy, as a sort of educational vacation.
Personality: Creative, friendly, and freespirited. She cares a lot about learning. If she's not reading, she's likely looking for treasure or talking to her friends.
Type of dragon: SeaWing
Looks (picture of description): Deep blue with patches of paler blue and turquoise, like a koi fish. Her glowing stripes tend to spiral, especially on her wings.
Family: Pearl, mother (SeaWing council, Treasury), Isle, father (SeaWing council, Justice, non-canon)
Rank (normal or leader): Normal
Winglet: Jade

Name: Aurora
History: She and her family are normal, 4th Circle IceWings. Her parents highly value education, so they sent her and her brother to Jade Mountain.
Personality: Shy and quiet, but she's the best friend you could possibly have once you get to know her.
Looks (picture of description): Silvery scales, and pale purple wings. She's quite slim, making her a fast flyer.
Family: Floe (mother), Flurry (father), North (brother)
Winglet: Silver

Name: North
History: He and his family are normal, 4th Circle IceWings. His parents highly value education, so they sent him and his sister to Jade Mountain.
Personality: Relaxed and confident, but quiet like his sister. He keeps quiet to act mysterious, while Aurora is simply scared.
Looks (picture of description): Ice-white scales and pale blue wings. He is smaller than Aurora, being younger.
Family: Floe (mother), Flurry (father), Aurora (sister)
Winglet: Diamond

Name: Steel
History: Born to a NightWing and a RainWing, his egg was left in the rainforest out of shame. By some miracle, he hatched, and survived in the jungle for years. The RainWings (being RainWings) didn't know he existed, while his NightWing mother believed him dead.
Personality: Cold and sarcastic. He doesn't trust easily, and usually keeps to himself.
Type of dragon: RainWing/NightWing
Looks (picture of description): He can change color, but only in shades of white, grey, and black. His powers, too, are unique - he can't breathe fire, but he can make sparks to set things ablaze. He can spit venom, but it doesn't do much unless he can get it in the bloodstream. He was born in the moonlight, but being only half NightWing, he only detects very strong emotions.
Family: Jaguar (father), Daythief (mother)
Winglet: Quartz
Other: What's this, a newcomer?
@Megalovania @Digimon11
I'll hop in with my old squad, minus Raven and Boulder, if we're scrapping that! Might put them back in eventually.
Name: Oyster
History: The daughter of two of Queen Coral's council members, she has led a life full of expectations. She had to be smart and strong, so she could join the council herself someday. She met them whenever she could. It was never enough to please her mother, but her father was more lenient. He signed her up for Jade Mountain Academy, as a sort of educational vacation.
Personality: Creative, friendly, and freespirited. She cares a lot about learning. If she's not reading, she's likely looking for treasure or talking to her friends.
Type of dragon: SeaWing
Looks (picture of description): Deep blue with patches of paler blue and turquoise, like a koi fish. Her glowing stripes tend to spiral, especially on her wings.
Family: Pearl, mother (SeaWing council, Treasury), Isle, father (SeaWing council, Justice, non-canon)
Winglet: Jade

Name: Aurora
History: She and her family are normal, 4th Circle IceWings. Her parents highly value education, so they sent her and her brother to Jade Mountain.
Personality: Shy and quiet, but she's the best friend you could possibly have once you get to know her.
Looks (picture of description): Silvery scales, and pale purple wings. She's quite slim, making her a fast flyer.
Family: Floe (mother), Flurry (father), North (brother)

Name: North
History: He and his family are normal, 4th Circle IceWings. His parents highly value education, so they sent him and his sister to Jade Mountain.
Personality: Relaxed and confident, but quiet like his sister. He keeps quiet to act mysterious, while Aurora is simply scared.
Looks (picture of description): Ice-white scales and pale blue wings. He is smaller than Aurora, being younger.
Family: Floe (mother), Flurry (father), Aurora (sister)
Winglet: Diamond

Name: Steel
History: Born to a NightWing and a RainWing, his egg was left in the rainforest out of shame. By some miracle, he hatched, and survived in the jungle for years. The RainWings (being RainWings) didn't know he existed, while his NightWing mother believed him dead.
Personality: Cold and sarcastic. He doesn't trust easily, and usually keeps to himself.
Type of dragon: RainWing/NightWing
Looks (picture of description): He can change color, but only in shades of white, grey, and black. His powers, too, are unique - he can't breathe fire, but he can make sparks to set things ablaze. He can spit venom, but it doesn't do much unless he can get it in the bloodstream. He was born in the moonlight, but being only half NightWing, he only detects very strong emotions.
Family: Jaguar (father), Daythief (mother)
Winglet: Quartz
Other: What's this, a newcomer?
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Bump for awareness!
Bump for awareness!
sdSRvlV.png
@Digimon11

Name: Macaw
Personality: Almost bipolar, she can switch from happy to angered in a snap of a finger.
Type of dragon: Rainwing
Looks (picture of description): Her usual coloration is that of the caribbean blue bird she was named after, her belly a golden color and the tops of her wings a vibrant red. When angry all of her scales change to some color of red, whether it be dark or extremely light, almost pink.
Family: Toucan (Father), Jai (Mother)
Other: This is okay, right?
@Digimon11

Name: Macaw
Personality: Almost bipolar, she can switch from happy to angered in a snap of a finger.
Type of dragon: Rainwing
Looks (picture of description): Her usual coloration is that of the caribbean blue bird she was named after, her belly a golden color and the tops of her wings a vibrant red. When angry all of her scales change to some color of red, whether it be dark or extremely light, almost pink.
Family: Toucan (Father), Jai (Mother)
Other: This is okay, right?
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12