Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP
@Alkeid
In a world without sunlight to warm the planet, a great evil brewed. The light had been stolen away by a god of greed. He had taken the light from the Earth because his love had looked upon Earth with too much adoration. The greedy God's jealousy caused him to cloud the sky with dark, angry clouds.
The people who were still surviving down bellow were left in a desperate situation. Without sunlight cops would not grow. Animals began to die. Children became sickly.
As they began to grow desperate, humans began looking for a solution. Some people tried to use science to create new light. A small population began to worship demons. The majority were either waiting to die, or trying desperately to survive.
Even in this bleak situation, there was still hope. A prophecy had been made by the eldest man on the Earth. "As our numbers dwindle, two shall rise. They will restore the Earth to her former glory. The sun shall shine again." That is all the man's caretaker could relinquish from him. There was no indication of how this would happen, or who would be involved. For now, there is little hope for the planet.
@Alkeid
In a world without sunlight to warm the planet, a great evil brewed. The light had been stolen away by a god of greed. He had taken the light from the Earth because his love had looked upon Earth with too much adoration. The greedy God's jealousy caused him to cloud the sky with dark, angry clouds.
The people who were still surviving down bellow were left in a desperate situation. Without sunlight cops would not grow. Animals began to die. Children became sickly.
As they began to grow desperate, humans began looking for a solution. Some people tried to use science to create new light. A small population began to worship demons. The majority were either waiting to die, or trying desperately to survive.
Even in this bleak situation, there was still hope. A prophecy had been made by the eldest man on the Earth. "As our numbers dwindle, two shall rise. They will restore the Earth to her former glory. The sun shall shine again." That is all the man's caretaker could relinquish from him. There was no indication of how this would happen, or who would be involved. For now, there is little hope for the planet.
nZJa3n3.png
Name: Lilac
Height: 5 ft.
Looks: Her dark brown hair is cut short in the back with longer fringes in the front and bangs that shade her clear blue eyes. Her clothes are dirty and
tattered, reflecting the life style she is forced to live by circumstance. She manages to wear a meek smile.
Common Knowledge: She is one of a few homeless individuals that roam the street. Her sister, Grace, is often seen with her.
Name: Lilac
Height: 5 ft.
Looks: Her dark brown hair is cut short in the back with longer fringes in the front and bangs that shade her clear blue eyes. Her clothes are dirty and
tattered, reflecting the life style she is forced to live by circumstance. She manages to wear a meek smile.
Common Knowledge: She is one of a few homeless individuals that roam the street. Her sister, Grace, is often seen with her.
nZJa3n3.png
@Cait44

Name: Samuel
Height: 5.6 feet
Looks: He has black spiky hair,blue eyes,athletic figure
Common Knowledge: Always seen wondering around with his trusty wolf pup
(I've had a few crazy ideas for your plot you can turn a blind eye if you don't want to hangs anything
1-We could use a specific mythology say like Greek or roman
2-instead of it being love driven we could turn it into a power struggle between the gods which left earth in ruins
3-A few gods that want the war to end could act upon our dedication to save the world and bestow blessings upon us and gods who do not favor us can bestow curses)you can add a few ideas of your own if you have any and feel free to add whatever you feel necessary to my ideas
@Cait44

Name: Samuel
Height: 5.6 feet
Looks: He has black spiky hair,blue eyes,athletic figure
Common Knowledge: Always seen wondering around with his trusty wolf pup
(I've had a few crazy ideas for your plot you can turn a blind eye if you don't want to hangs anything
1-We could use a specific mythology say like Greek or roman
2-instead of it being love driven we could turn it into a power struggle between the gods which left earth in ruins
3-A few gods that want the war to end could act upon our dedication to save the world and bestow blessings upon us and gods who do not favor us can bestow curses)you can add a few ideas of your own if you have any and feel free to add whatever you feel necessary to my ideas
@Cait44
Just checking if you're still interested
@Cait44
Just checking if you're still interested
@Alkeid
Yep! I have been a little sidetracked, I apologize. I really like your "crazy" ideas! Will we have to role the gods to decide what gods favor our characters and what gods disprove of them? We could also just decide out of character. We can rp as gods as well. I think it would be fun.
@Alkeid
Yep! I have been a little sidetracked, I apologize. I really like your "crazy" ideas! Will we have to role the gods to decide what gods favor our characters and what gods disprove of them? We could also just decide out of character. We can rp as gods as well. I think it would be fun.
nZJa3n3.png
@Cait44
Some friends of mine and I are working up a storm about an rp if you want you can check it out and maybe join us please
I'll ping you so you know where it is
@Cait44
Some friends of mine and I are working up a storm about an rp if you want you can check it out and maybe join us please
I'll ping you so you know where it is
@Alkeid
Did I miss out on the rp? I just finished editing my character and saw that the forum was closed. Its alright if I missed out. I just wanted to see if I had missed my chance.
@Alkeid
Did I miss out on the rp? I just finished editing my character and saw that the forum was closed. Its alright if I missed out. I just wanted to see if I had missed my chance.
nZJa3n3.png
@Cait44
No not at all just post your character and I'll take care of the rest
@Cait44
No not at all just post your character and I'll take care of the rest
@Alkeid Thank you so much!
@Alkeid Thank you so much!
nZJa3n3.png
@Cait44 no problem after all you are my rp partner
@Cait44 no problem after all you are my rp partner