Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private w/foxflaim
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I will be out for some time of the day so I cant rp right now sorry @foxflaim
I will be out for some time of the day so I cant rp right now sorry @foxflaim
@NekoTheKat
its fine, il wait ^^
@NekoTheKat
its fine, il wait ^^
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
"Here we are...." Growled the snapper. "Death Castle.." Trellis was dizzy from being hangs down but he saw a huge castle the sky blood red and a lots of vultures. "Spooky.." thought Trellis. The imp snd fae shivering

@foxflaim
"Here we are...." Growled the snapper. "Death Castle.." Trellis was dizzy from being hangs down but he saw a huge castle the sky blood red and a lots of vultures. "Spooky.." thought Trellis. The imp snd fae shivering

@foxflaim
@NekoTheKat
the mirror whook some, standing close to the two dragons. "i dont wanna die" she mubled, looking around some
@NekoTheKat
the mirror whook some, standing close to the two dragons. "i dont wanna die" she mubled, looking around some
"You wont......YET!" Growled the snapper laughing. "Why are we being leaded here?" Thought the imp. Trellis was being bord

@foxflaim
"You wont......YET!" Growled the snapper laughing. "Why are we being leaded here?" Thought the imp. Trellis was being bord

@foxflaim
@NekoTheKat
the mirror whimpered as they walked into the castle "its scary in here..."
@NekoTheKat
the mirror whimpered as they walked into the castle "its scary in here..."
As soon as they entered Trellis noticed somthing eerie in here. "Psst Carla!" Whispered Trellis. "Do you sense anything here? Like some ones near you?"

@foxflaim
As soon as they entered Trellis noticed somthing eerie in here. "Psst Carla!" Whispered Trellis. "Do you sense anything here? Like some ones near you?"

@foxflaim
she nodded a bit "y-yea, it's creepy..". Soon they were led down and put into individual cells in some under ground chamber. Carla stumbled a bit and dropped onto the ground, sighing some as she was finally able to rest. She shivered in a corner nervously
@NekoTheKat
she nodded a bit "y-yea, it's creepy..". Soon they were led down and put into individual cells in some under ground chamber. Carla stumbled a bit and dropped onto the ground, sighing some as she was finally able to rest. She shivered in a corner nervously
@NekoTheKat
Soon they reached the cell and threw all of the captured dragons into the cell. "Ugh just great.." mumbled the imp. "Where are we?" Wondered Trellis putting his claws around the window bars. The plaguish fae sat there with no emotions. "Ugh now THATS creepy..." Thought Trellis alittle spooked

@foxflaim
Soon they reached the cell and threw all of the captured dragons into the cell. "Ugh just great.." mumbled the imp. "Where are we?" Wondered Trellis putting his claws around the window bars. The plaguish fae sat there with no emotions. "Ugh now THATS creepy..." Thought Trellis alittle spooked

@foxflaim
@NekoTheKat
WHy are we down here??" she whined "are they going to kill us...? Sell us as pets..." she whined, thinking of all the rumors she'd heard pass around the lairs.
@NekoTheKat
WHy are we down here??" she whined "are they going to kill us...? Sell us as pets..." she whined, thinking of all the rumors she'd heard pass around the lairs.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10