Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | :Favor of the Gods: (Closed)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 48 49
@CornixElecti @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @goldenheart343 @Annekin @Jenkow

Fortuna stood by Titus and Arrecina, chatting with them as she smiled softly before gazing over the crowd curiously. She exhaled before excusing herself, turning as she stepped down the platform. She made her way out of the atrium, walking along the dimmer, fire-lit hallway as she passed the grand columns. Large, cloth drapes hung from the ceiling, bearing an emblem of wind over water to signify Titus and Arrecina. The water of the picture had seven stars, a symbol of their children who ruled the seven seas.

Fortuna stood by Titus and Arrecina, chatting with them as she smiled softly before gazing over the crowd curiously. She exhaled before excusing herself, turning as she stepped down the platform. She made her way out of the atrium, walking along the dimmer, fire-lit hallway as she passed the grand columns. Large, cloth drapes hung from the ceiling, bearing an emblem of wind over water to signify Titus and Arrecina. The water of the picture had seven stars, a symbol of their children who ruled the seven seas.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Crow paused and waited for a few minutes, collecting his thoughts, "I was raised in a humid and tropical area, those red fruits were everywhere along with mangoes and bananas, they were more like desert to us. There were cocoa beans that humans would make into chocolate, but the chocolate was bitter and raw, quite delicious, you ate it in small portions." he paused, "back on track, I was raised by a band of dragons that lived in and around the largest of trees. We protected them from the humans, they were wider than I am long..." Crow got a dreamy look in his eyes, then shook his head, "My father was a large Pearlcatcher that was once a Ridgeback, he was massive for a Pearl. He hatched me from an egg, raised me as a dragon and I lived with him like a dragon. We rarely dealt with humans, when we did it was through a shaman who knows our language." he stopped suddenly, "This is what you were asking, correct?" he asked suddenly, not wanting to divulge his entire story if it was not what Filipa was looking for.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Crow paused and waited for a few minutes, collecting his thoughts, "I was raised in a humid and tropical area, those red fruits were everywhere along with mangoes and bananas, they were more like desert to us. There were cocoa beans that humans would make into chocolate, but the chocolate was bitter and raw, quite delicious, you ate it in small portions." he paused, "back on track, I was raised by a band of dragons that lived in and around the largest of trees. We protected them from the humans, they were wider than I am long..." Crow got a dreamy look in his eyes, then shook his head, "My father was a large Pearlcatcher that was once a Ridgeback, he was massive for a Pearl. He hatched me from an egg, raised me as a dragon and I lived with him like a dragon. We rarely dealt with humans, when we did it was through a shaman who knows our language." he stopped suddenly, "This is what you were asking, correct?" he asked suddenly, not wanting to divulge his entire story if it was not what Filipa was looking for.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @CornixElecti @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

(Poor Kaltahk, nobody notices that she's missing, well she's usually off on her own but still...)

The Demi-God jogged down the hallway, blood dripping down her limp arm. Black spots started to form around her vision, though demi-gods healed faster than humans, it wouldn't save her if she kept pushing herself like this, strangely the thought of death welcomed her. No, Kaltahk, We're not going there, don't wanna go to the Fields of Torment.... Memories of dead mortals flashed through her head. No, she couldn't think of that. The world spun around her as she stumbled. She kept moving forwards. She then remembered a ladder to the roof in the gardans, she reached the stairs leading to the ballroom, the exit to the gardans in the middle of the left wall. If she were to get there, she would have to walk through the ballroom. She took off her hood and mask and walked down the stairs, injured shoulder to wall and anything theif related in pockets. Nothing bulged in her pockets, she'd been a theif for 900 years, so she knew how to hide even the hardest things. Entered the room where the gods feasted.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @CornixElecti @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

(Poor Kaltahk, nobody notices that she's missing, well she's usually off on her own but still...)

The Demi-God jogged down the hallway, blood dripping down her limp arm. Black spots started to form around her vision, though demi-gods healed faster than humans, it wouldn't save her if she kept pushing herself like this, strangely the thought of death welcomed her. No, Kaltahk, We're not going there, don't wanna go to the Fields of Torment.... Memories of dead mortals flashed through her head. No, she couldn't think of that. The world spun around her as she stumbled. She kept moving forwards. She then remembered a ladder to the roof in the gardans, she reached the stairs leading to the ballroom, the exit to the gardans in the middle of the left wall. If she were to get there, she would have to walk through the ballroom. She took off her hood and mask and walked down the stairs, injured shoulder to wall and anything theif related in pockets. Nothing bulged in her pockets, she'd been a theif for 900 years, so she knew how to hide even the hardest things. Entered the room where the gods feasted.
((please remember to confirm all lore with the group in OOC))

Fortuna's head turned at the scent of blood as crystals the color of gold pulled up from the mosaics of the floor in sharp, pointed spikes. They were locked around Kaltahk, holding her in place as Fortuna gazed at her sister, Titus and Arrecina looking over swiftly. "Blood..?"Fortuna breathed as she start down the steps.
((please remember to confirm all lore with the group in OOC))

Fortuna's head turned at the scent of blood as crystals the color of gold pulled up from the mosaics of the floor in sharp, pointed spikes. They were locked around Kaltahk, holding her in place as Fortuna gazed at her sister, Titus and Arrecina looking over swiftly. "Blood..?"Fortuna breathed as she start down the steps.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom@Elverabasilisk @Annekin @Solztize

Shar felt her cheeks flush as the goddess planted a kiss between her brows. Her eyes sparkled as the goddess asked her to follow to hear about more of her triumphs. She followed gladly, passing the refreshments table and grabbing a doughnut off the table, taking a bite as she hurried to keep up.
She noticed the goddess of fortune take attention for some reason, but Shar didn't see anything of interest over there.
"You mean there are mortals who try to pass themselves off as gods? One of you? How could anyone believe that?" She asked, truly astounded at the gall of some of the mortals these days.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom@Elverabasilisk @Annekin @Solztize

Shar felt her cheeks flush as the goddess planted a kiss between her brows. Her eyes sparkled as the goddess asked her to follow to hear about more of her triumphs. She followed gladly, passing the refreshments table and grabbing a doughnut off the table, taking a bite as she hurried to keep up.
She noticed the goddess of fortune take attention for some reason, but Shar didn't see anything of interest over there.
"You mean there are mortals who try to pass themselves off as gods? One of you? How could anyone believe that?" She asked, truly astounded at the gall of some of the mortals these days.
3qKDKeH.png
@kersom @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @CornixElecti @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Filipa smiled genuinely at Crow. 'Go on! You are very good at speaking and listening!
@kersom @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @CornixElecti @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Filipa smiled genuinely at Crow. 'Go on! You are very good at speaking and listening!
fXdRkTP.png

"Hah! No, I am among mortals too much to have an imposter, none can copy me! Unless they themselves are gods." Phantasm said, "There was this one tim-" She cut off at the scent of blood. She spotted Fortuna and Kaltahk, "what is going on?" She asked, after slowly walking towards Fortuna, a growl rumbling softly in her chest.

Crow opened his mouth to begun speaking when the scent of blood hit his nose, intoxicating. His pupils turned to slits momentarily before he stood, "I'll tell you more later..." his whipped to where the scent was coming from, "The Ridgeback." He murmured and stood half in front of Filipa, waiting for something to happen as his grip on his pearlescent dagger tightened.

"Hah! No, I am among mortals too much to have an imposter, none can copy me! Unless they themselves are gods." Phantasm said, "There was this one tim-" She cut off at the scent of blood. She spotted Fortuna and Kaltahk, "what is going on?" She asked, after slowly walking towards Fortuna, a growl rumbling softly in her chest.

Crow opened his mouth to begun speaking when the scent of blood hit his nose, intoxicating. His pupils turned to slits momentarily before he stood, "I'll tell you more later..." his whipped to where the scent was coming from, "The Ridgeback." He murmured and stood half in front of Filipa, waiting for something to happen as his grip on his pearlescent dagger tightened.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Filipa smelled the unmistakable scent of blood. She turned around. 'Kaltahk?' She saw the Ridgeback. 'Oh no. Oh my. What happened?' All heads were turned. All dragons where able to smell blood. Filipa nervously shifted her pearl from hand to hand. She did this when she was nervous or agitated.
@CornixElecti @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Filipa smelled the unmistakable scent of blood. She turned around. 'Kaltahk?' She saw the Ridgeback. 'Oh no. Oh my. What happened?' All heads were turned. All dragons where able to smell blood. Filipa nervously shifted her pearl from hand to hand. She did this when she was nervous or agitated.
fXdRkTP.png
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @ConrixElecti @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow
(It's been about 30-45 minutes since she was hit with the sword)

Kaltahk wasn't thinking quite right, but she knew crowds were gathering to see her. The world seemed muffled as dots danced across her vision.
Oooohhh! Pretty colors! She thought as she walked forwards. She heard a couple gods screaming and her sister's worried voice.
"I'm goood! Just a flessssshh wo-wound," She said, words slurring together. "There was this maaagical ninja duuude and he flew in on aaa pony, then he started to shoot lasers! David died, his bow is still upstairs though!" She said, retelling the non-sensical story. She laughed and slumped against the wall, blood dripping to the floor. Through the wound you could see the pearl white of her bone, and the edge of it was already puffed up with infection.
"Now if you excuse me.. I need to get to the books," She said stumbling forwards. She could barely see infront of her as she stumbled forwards, head hurting from lack of blood. Then she tumbled to the floor, unconsious.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @ConrixElecti @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow
(It's been about 30-45 minutes since she was hit with the sword)

Kaltahk wasn't thinking quite right, but she knew crowds were gathering to see her. The world seemed muffled as dots danced across her vision.
Oooohhh! Pretty colors! She thought as she walked forwards. She heard a couple gods screaming and her sister's worried voice.
"I'm goood! Just a flessssshh wo-wound," She said, words slurring together. "There was this maaagical ninja duuude and he flew in on aaa pony, then he started to shoot lasers! David died, his bow is still upstairs though!" She said, retelling the non-sensical story. She laughed and slumped against the wall, blood dripping to the floor. Through the wound you could see the pearl white of her bone, and the edge of it was already puffed up with infection.
"Now if you excuse me.. I need to get to the books," She said stumbling forwards. She could barely see infront of her as she stumbled forwards, head hurting from lack of blood. Then she tumbled to the floor, unconsious.

Fortuna stare stoicly then, simply approaching her as the gold, crystal mass was fluidly brushing under Kaltahk, catching her so she wouldn't hit the ground. She ignored the crowds, slinking smoothly into her guardian form as she ducked under the shimmering mass as it lowered Kaltahk to her back. As she stamped a paw, the gold swiftly retreated back into the mosaic, as solid and still as it had been before she manipulated it. She stepped out without a word, carrying the younger on her back.

Fortuna stare stoicly then, simply approaching her as the gold, crystal mass was fluidly brushing under Kaltahk, catching her so she wouldn't hit the ground. She ignored the crowds, slinking smoothly into her guardian form as she ducked under the shimmering mass as it lowered Kaltahk to her back. As she stamped a paw, the gold swiftly retreated back into the mosaic, as solid and still as it had been before she manipulated it. She stepped out without a word, carrying the younger on her back.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 48 49