Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Strange Encounters {PRIVATE}
1 2
I'll come in on this gig soon. ;0 Eggs hatch tomorrow, so I'll come in then. }
I'll come in on this gig soon. ;0 Eggs hatch tomorrow, so I'll come in then. }
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
Having that childish grin on her face as she looked up to the dreary sky, Arjun twitched one of the fins on her head. Illuminated by her jewels, even in the darkest part of the Tangled Wood, her jewels would shine through. swaying her tail back and fourth, the Mirror turned her head and looked behind/below her. Scanning the area, she saw another climbing the tree. Blinking a few times, she carefully turned around, and slowly crawled to some lower branches.

"May I help you?" she asked with a kind smile. Feeling her necklace weigh her neck down, she scampered off the trunk of the pine and onto one of the branches. Sitting carefully, she was careful to not fray the skull legband's feathers. As it was a gift to her from her Clan Leader.

Looking to the Fae, she had a fascinated look on her face. She had never seen a Fae male before. She couldn't help but stare like a giddy hatchling seeing a gem in the sunlight. Yes, she had seen a female Fae, but she wasn't sure if the males looked different. Ranjana wasn't any help in elaborating in the topic. Yeah she was found as an egg and hatched here. Doesn't mean she couldn't try.

Trekking through the brush of the Tangled Wood, they had this down like the back of their wing. With their other clan members behind them, also looking, no one seemed to mind. Kishen and Kailesh laid on the back of Mahavir, who found happiness in caring for little ones, so long as they didn't touch his pearl...

Smiling as he saw Mahavir keeping the little ones fascinated with the little accessory on his tail, he couldn't help but worry. Yes, Arjun was a light dragon. Yes this was the Shadow Flight's area. Yes she had a major Flight advantage. But still, some of the creatures that dwell around the area can be quite strong. Seeing Nithya so calm was almost unnerving to him. Knowing how much Arjun meant to his mate, the Guardian thought she would seem a bit distressed.

"You need to have more faith in her, Devraj." the female guardian said suddenly. he looked to the side almost shamefully, but didn't say anything. "I'm worried that something could've happened to her as well, but you forget who's training her." she said with a small smirk. Peeking over the female Guardian's shoulder, Aditi timidly looked out and ahead. Something caught her eyes.

Hovering up to Nithya's ear, she calmly tapped Nithya on her cheek and whispered something to her. Nodding, the Guardian began to walk forward, and crouching down in a wall of bushes and looked out to a seemingly clearing. Hearing voices of other dragons, she quickly flashed her head to the Clan's water Dragon.

"Ranjana, would you scout ahead for us?" she asked in a calm voice, "And perhaps find out who those voices belong to?" she added. Nodding quickly, and flying up into the sky, and over the trees, Ranjana looked down and over to the seemingly group of wildly spread out Flights of dragons.
Having that childish grin on her face as she looked up to the dreary sky, Arjun twitched one of the fins on her head. Illuminated by her jewels, even in the darkest part of the Tangled Wood, her jewels would shine through. swaying her tail back and fourth, the Mirror turned her head and looked behind/below her. Scanning the area, she saw another climbing the tree. Blinking a few times, she carefully turned around, and slowly crawled to some lower branches.

"May I help you?" she asked with a kind smile. Feeling her necklace weigh her neck down, she scampered off the trunk of the pine and onto one of the branches. Sitting carefully, she was careful to not fray the skull legband's feathers. As it was a gift to her from her Clan Leader.

Looking to the Fae, she had a fascinated look on her face. She had never seen a Fae male before. She couldn't help but stare like a giddy hatchling seeing a gem in the sunlight. Yes, she had seen a female Fae, but she wasn't sure if the males looked different. Ranjana wasn't any help in elaborating in the topic. Yeah she was found as an egg and hatched here. Doesn't mean she couldn't try.

Trekking through the brush of the Tangled Wood, they had this down like the back of their wing. With their other clan members behind them, also looking, no one seemed to mind. Kishen and Kailesh laid on the back of Mahavir, who found happiness in caring for little ones, so long as they didn't touch his pearl...

Smiling as he saw Mahavir keeping the little ones fascinated with the little accessory on his tail, he couldn't help but worry. Yes, Arjun was a light dragon. Yes this was the Shadow Flight's area. Yes she had a major Flight advantage. But still, some of the creatures that dwell around the area can be quite strong. Seeing Nithya so calm was almost unnerving to him. Knowing how much Arjun meant to his mate, the Guardian thought she would seem a bit distressed.

"You need to have more faith in her, Devraj." the female guardian said suddenly. he looked to the side almost shamefully, but didn't say anything. "I'm worried that something could've happened to her as well, but you forget who's training her." she said with a small smirk. Peeking over the female Guardian's shoulder, Aditi timidly looked out and ahead. Something caught her eyes.

Hovering up to Nithya's ear, she calmly tapped Nithya on her cheek and whispered something to her. Nodding, the Guardian began to walk forward, and crouching down in a wall of bushes and looked out to a seemingly clearing. Hearing voices of other dragons, she quickly flashed her head to the Clan's water Dragon.

"Ranjana, would you scout ahead for us?" she asked in a calm voice, "And perhaps find out who those voices belong to?" she added. Nodding quickly, and flying up into the sky, and over the trees, Ranjana looked down and over to the seemingly group of wildly spread out Flights of dragons.
Just happened on over here ))
Just happened on over here ))
1 2