Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beyond Me to Move (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DragonLover *crying in spain* how could I forget about this? Man, I'll post give me a moment
@DragonLover *crying in spain* how could I forget about this? Man, I'll post give me a moment
@DragonLover @NekoTheKat

Ryder glared around the room, a guard passing by. His eyes left the other prisoner and instead he looked after him, yawning in the process. Let them know I'm bored to death down here.
As the god disappeared he looked back at the guy in front of him. He had got a short glance of the males purple eyes, which fitted to the steaks in his hair. Ryder thought he looked like some kind of teen idol with the exotic features.
"So you're awake?" He asked the boy, resetting is chin against his palm. He was leaned up against the wall, and with his free hand, Ryder was playing with his silver hair.
While he couldn't see any other soldiers, he clearly felt the presence of someone else. But it was a lot darker than that of a usual guard.. A lot stronger. I wonder.
He started to analyze the room, and tried his past to cheek the other cells through the bars. But it couldn't be from any of them, he concluded.
Instead he looked directly at the boy again. "Tell me, is it a friend of yours?" He asked, confident that he must had felt the strangers presence too.
@DragonLover @NekoTheKat

Ryder glared around the room, a guard passing by. His eyes left the other prisoner and instead he looked after him, yawning in the process. Let them know I'm bored to death down here.
As the god disappeared he looked back at the guy in front of him. He had got a short glance of the males purple eyes, which fitted to the steaks in his hair. Ryder thought he looked like some kind of teen idol with the exotic features.
"So you're awake?" He asked the boy, resetting is chin against his palm. He was leaned up against the wall, and with his free hand, Ryder was playing with his silver hair.
While he couldn't see any other soldiers, he clearly felt the presence of someone else. But it was a lot darker than that of a usual guard.. A lot stronger. I wonder.
He started to analyze the room, and tried his past to cheek the other cells through the bars. But it couldn't be from any of them, he concluded.
Instead he looked directly at the boy again. "Tell me, is it a friend of yours?" He asked, confident that he must had felt the strangers presence too.
@Annekin You're in Spain? Wow. @NekotheKat hey! We're up and running again!! :D

Samm looked up at the question the other prisoner had asked him. He nodded at the first one and froze when the prisoner asked the second. Who was the boy talking about? He knew someone was watching him, but he thought it was a guard. He turned around to see nobody but the prisoner across from his cell. He tilted his head slightly. "Erm... what?" Samm was confused, and he had no idea what the prisoner was talking about. He knew that someone other than the prisoner was watching him, but he didn't see anyone else...

Soul chuckled as he slid down the wall, still camouflaged. He took out a dagger and began to fiddle with Samm's lock. Before long, the door just randomly swung open. Soul smiled even wider and chuckled mildly, giving away his position. Both Soul and Samm froze. Soul froze because he knew if there were guards nearby, he was going to be caught, and Samm froze because he was really creeped out.

((Can't see Soul, but you can hear him perfectly!! :D Worst camouflaging ever! XD))
@Annekin You're in Spain? Wow. @NekotheKat hey! We're up and running again!! :D

Samm looked up at the question the other prisoner had asked him. He nodded at the first one and froze when the prisoner asked the second. Who was the boy talking about? He knew someone was watching him, but he thought it was a guard. He turned around to see nobody but the prisoner across from his cell. He tilted his head slightly. "Erm... what?" Samm was confused, and he had no idea what the prisoner was talking about. He knew that someone other than the prisoner was watching him, but he didn't see anyone else...

Soul chuckled as he slid down the wall, still camouflaged. He took out a dagger and began to fiddle with Samm's lock. Before long, the door just randomly swung open. Soul smiled even wider and chuckled mildly, giving away his position. Both Soul and Samm froze. Soul froze because he knew if there were guards nearby, he was going to be caught, and Samm froze because he was really creeped out.

((Can't see Soul, but you can hear him perfectly!! :D Worst camouflaging ever! XD))
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@DragonLover @NekoTheKat

"Took your time, for a moment I thought I was going crazy," Ryder said, picking a tooth. He still couldn't see the person who was now playing with the lock to the stranger's cell, but at least someone was there. He had heard a low rush as he feel from the celling (the celling - How did he even get up there in the first place?) but Ryder was used to invisible creatures from the few times he had been on the field.
"Maybe it is a ghost who seeks vengeance against the Military!" Ryder's eyes got big and bright as he laughed for himself. "Pst, Ghost, don't leave me behind," he chuckled, overly amused over his little self-made scenario. Maybe he had went a little mad after all, spending so many days in this awful prison. What was sunlight even?
He glared at the stranger as he was just sitting there, his eyes wide and body frozen in place.
"Get up," he said to him, "they can be back any minute. I can show you the way out, if you wish."
Why not make a deal with them? Ryder truly knew the way out of here. But Ghost-guy probably did as well, otherwise he wouldn't have ended up here in the first place. Knowing his way in but not out again? He couldn't be that stupid.

((Is "brat" cursing or is it okay to write? XD))
@DragonLover @NekoTheKat

"Took your time, for a moment I thought I was going crazy," Ryder said, picking a tooth. He still couldn't see the person who was now playing with the lock to the stranger's cell, but at least someone was there. He had heard a low rush as he feel from the celling (the celling - How did he even get up there in the first place?) but Ryder was used to invisible creatures from the few times he had been on the field.
"Maybe it is a ghost who seeks vengeance against the Military!" Ryder's eyes got big and bright as he laughed for himself. "Pst, Ghost, don't leave me behind," he chuckled, overly amused over his little self-made scenario. Maybe he had went a little mad after all, spending so many days in this awful prison. What was sunlight even?
He glared at the stranger as he was just sitting there, his eyes wide and body frozen in place.
"Get up," he said to him, "they can be back any minute. I can show you the way out, if you wish."
Why not make a deal with them? Ryder truly knew the way out of here. But Ghost-guy probably did as well, otherwise he wouldn't have ended up here in the first place. Knowing his way in but not out again? He couldn't be that stupid.

((Is "brat" cursing or is it okay to write? XD))
@Annekin "brat" works. :P You can post that. :D Oh, and Soul can pretty much become a shadow, so he's able to be virtually anywhere, be that a ceiling or a glass jar. XD It's one of his abilities! :D @NekotheKat

Soul turned around at the sound of a stranger. He made a quick glance to the side to make sure no guards were coming. He nodded and uncloaked himself, fixing his eyes on the stranger. "And why shouldn't I leave you behind? Gimme a reason why you wouldn't just turn us in when I let you free." He mumbled, turning around and helping Samm up.

Samm let out a breath as he saw a familiar skin tone on the supposed "ghost" according to the other prisoner. He smiled as the dark elf helped him up. "I thought I'd never get outta there!" Samm quietly exclaimed, then looked at the prisoner, still a bit confused.
@Annekin "brat" works. :P You can post that. :D Oh, and Soul can pretty much become a shadow, so he's able to be virtually anywhere, be that a ceiling or a glass jar. XD It's one of his abilities! :D @NekotheKat

Soul turned around at the sound of a stranger. He made a quick glance to the side to make sure no guards were coming. He nodded and uncloaked himself, fixing his eyes on the stranger. "And why shouldn't I leave you behind? Gimme a reason why you wouldn't just turn us in when I let you free." He mumbled, turning around and helping Samm up.

Samm let out a breath as he saw a familiar skin tone on the supposed "ghost" according to the other prisoner. He smiled as the dark elf helped him up. "I thought I'd never get outta there!" Samm quietly exclaimed, then looked at the prisoner, still a bit confused.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@DragonLover That is a pretty awesome ability. Ryder is gonna love that XD But great, hehe, then he may use that at time. Mostly is people are being slow - Ryder is a biit impatient.. @NekoTheKat

"Oh, why do you think I ended up here in the first place?" Ryder said, glaring at the exotic looking man. He decided to stand up, hating the feeling of people looking down at him; And while Ryder was a tall guy, Ghost-guy was still a few inches above him.
"Do you even know these people? Even if I do go serve your heads on silver dishes they would send me back down here when the next opportunity shows itself. They're all a pain in the a-" he started before ending the sentence in a grimace. "I should watch my tongue. It's the reason I've ended up here in the first place," he mumbled, mostly for himself. Yet he kept the crooked smile on.

For a moment he was quiet and he moistened his lips with the tongue he had promised himself to be wary of. "And look at yourself, Ghost-guy. You can play hide-and-seek with them for a lifetime with those abilities. And you have nice abs," he added with a confirming nod.
"Can he go poof as well?" Ryder asked, speaking about the stranger. He was finally getting some work in himself, walking out of his cell on his own.
@DragonLover That is a pretty awesome ability. Ryder is gonna love that XD But great, hehe, then he may use that at time. Mostly is people are being slow - Ryder is a biit impatient.. @NekoTheKat

"Oh, why do you think I ended up here in the first place?" Ryder said, glaring at the exotic looking man. He decided to stand up, hating the feeling of people looking down at him; And while Ryder was a tall guy, Ghost-guy was still a few inches above him.
"Do you even know these people? Even if I do go serve your heads on silver dishes they would send me back down here when the next opportunity shows itself. They're all a pain in the a-" he started before ending the sentence in a grimace. "I should watch my tongue. It's the reason I've ended up here in the first place," he mumbled, mostly for himself. Yet he kept the crooked smile on.

For a moment he was quiet and he moistened his lips with the tongue he had promised himself to be wary of. "And look at yourself, Ghost-guy. You can play hide-and-seek with them for a lifetime with those abilities. And you have nice abs," he added with a confirming nod.
"Can he go poof as well?" Ryder asked, speaking about the stranger. He was finally getting some work in himself, walking out of his cell on his own.
@Annekin ... You... are so weird sometimes... *chucks snowball at yu* HAHAHAHA

Soul glared at the boy. He eventually cloaked himself again, leaning on the wall and keeping alert for any guards.

Samm looked up with wide eyes. "No, I can't go poof." He mumbled, fidgeting with his thumbs. "I'm a human." He finished. He looked at Soul, who was cloaking and uncloaking himself out of sheer boredom. "Can we just let the guy out? You know what Zannah says: 'Never leave a man behind.' Please???" Samm's eyes were wide with doubt that the dark elf would be merciful and let him out, but to his surprise, Soul rolled his eyes, pushed himself off the wall, and wandered over to the prisoner's cell. Soul fidgeted with the lock, and the cell door swung open. "Fine," Soul growled. "If you wanna come, then hurry up."
@Annekin ... You... are so weird sometimes... *chucks snowball at yu* HAHAHAHA

Soul glared at the boy. He eventually cloaked himself again, leaning on the wall and keeping alert for any guards.

Samm looked up with wide eyes. "No, I can't go poof." He mumbled, fidgeting with his thumbs. "I'm a human." He finished. He looked at Soul, who was cloaking and uncloaking himself out of sheer boredom. "Can we just let the guy out? You know what Zannah says: 'Never leave a man behind.' Please???" Samm's eyes were wide with doubt that the dark elf would be merciful and let him out, but to his surprise, Soul rolled his eyes, pushed himself off the wall, and wandered over to the prisoner's cell. Soul fidgeted with the lock, and the cell door swung open. "Fine," Soul growled. "If you wanna come, then hurry up."
@DragonLover Says the kiddo who throws virtual snowballs *tries to hit you with an entire snowman >:D* HÆHÆ

It was almost to Ryder's surprise as well that the elf let him out. "How generous," he said, "I knew it would help to flatter you.." He smirked, walking out of the cell. "I'm just messing around, you do have nice abs. Oh, I almost forgot my jacket," Ryder jumped back and lifted it from the ground. It was getting dirty more or less, and he had used it as a pillow.
"Now, now," he sang to himself, "were are we headed?" He looked at the two males, but as Ghost-guy disappeared again, he just walked up to the human.
He smiled at him before a confused expression turned his smile into a pout. "I almost forgot about my manners," he said, "thank you for letting me out."
@DragonLover Says the kiddo who throws virtual snowballs *tries to hit you with an entire snowman >:D* HÆHÆ

It was almost to Ryder's surprise as well that the elf let him out. "How generous," he said, "I knew it would help to flatter you.." He smirked, walking out of the cell. "I'm just messing around, you do have nice abs. Oh, I almost forgot my jacket," Ryder jumped back and lifted it from the ground. It was getting dirty more or less, and he had used it as a pillow.
"Now, now," he sang to himself, "were are we headed?" He looked at the two males, but as Ghost-guy disappeared again, he just walked up to the human.
He smiled at him before a confused expression turned his smile into a pout. "I almost forgot about my manners," he said, "thank you for letting me out."
@Annekin *dodges and chucks more snowballs at you* HEYY!!!!! I didn't throw them! I chucked them! >:3

Soul began to walk one way down the hall. He uncloaked himself and silently motioned for Samm and the other person to follow. A few feet forward, he stopped short, cloaking himself again as the footsteps of a guard could be heard. Samm had followed, and stopped when he also heard the guard. To be honest, Samm was a bit freaked out, and he had no idea what the guard would do if they were caught. The guards footsteps became closer until the guard was barely visible.
@Annekin *dodges and chucks more snowballs at you* HEYY!!!!! I didn't throw them! I chucked them! >:3

Soul began to walk one way down the hall. He uncloaked himself and silently motioned for Samm and the other person to follow. A few feet forward, he stopped short, cloaking himself again as the footsteps of a guard could be heard. Samm had followed, and stopped when he also heard the guard. To be honest, Samm was a bit freaked out, and he had no idea what the guard would do if they were caught. The guards footsteps became closer until the guard was barely visible.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/dBP2wYv.png[/img] P.s this is she without her armor just found out on how to do imgs like this XD Hearing sounds from outside she quickly taped in a code and the orb unlocked without a sound and she crawled into a vent with the orb in her hands (Its not dangerous to her she has gloves) "Mission accomplished!" She thought grinning. @Annekin @DragonLover SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE XC (Bows like a Japanese person)
dBP2wYv.png P.s this is she without her armor just found out on how to do imgs like this XD

Hearing sounds from outside she quickly taped in a code and the orb unlocked without a sound and she crawled into a vent with the orb in her hands (Its not dangerous to her she has gloves) "Mission accomplished!" She thought grinning.

@Annekin @DragonLover

SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE XC (Bows like a Japanese person)
1 2 3 4 5 6