Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Out Of The Shadows (RP board)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia Haha~ That's really cool!!!
@ RisingFlames

Akane had walked over.
"My name's Akane Hakuoh, You've met Alvar. The Serperior is Photon." Akane said as Alkira jumped off her shoulder and started 'yelling' at Photon and Alvar.

"And sorry about them. They've been rivals since I caught Alvar." Akane explained smiling slightly while patting Photon lightly on the head.

Alvar seemed to grumble something and crossing her arms.

"Vy." Alkira growled lightly climbing back onto Akane's shoulder.
"Oh, This is Alkira." Akane said with a slight laugh.

"Anyway, Are you new to Unova? Or have you been here awhile?" Akane asked curiously not noticing and Photon and Alvar started a sort of half mock fight.
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia Haha~ That's really cool!!!
@ RisingFlames

Akane had walked over.
"My name's Akane Hakuoh, You've met Alvar. The Serperior is Photon." Akane said as Alkira jumped off her shoulder and started 'yelling' at Photon and Alvar.

"And sorry about them. They've been rivals since I caught Alvar." Akane explained smiling slightly while patting Photon lightly on the head.

Alvar seemed to grumble something and crossing her arms.

"Vy." Alkira growled lightly climbing back onto Akane's shoulder.
"Oh, This is Alkira." Akane said with a slight laugh.

"Anyway, Are you new to Unova? Or have you been here awhile?" Akane asked curiously not noticing and Photon and Alvar started a sort of half mock fight.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@ GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@RisingFlames

"You know they only do that because its fun for them," Shade plainly stated to Grace, his voice quiet enough that only she could hear.

"I-I know, but still, they do it so often..." Grace mumbled to him, color rising to her checks again. She then hid her face once more.

Shade sighed and shook his head. There probably wasn't a way to get through to her at the moment. He looked outside and noticed the rain pouring down. "Huh, wonder how long its been raining now," he thought aloud.

"What?" Grace questioned before looking outside as well. As they watched the rain, Crystal and Dusk came out of their Poke Balls, surprising both Grace and Shade.

The doors to the Pokemon Center opened and a trainer with his Pokemon carrying him in. Grace and Shade watched the scene unfold as another trainer, who wasn't much older than them, walk over to the boy and started talking to him. Crystal and Dusk started to interact with each other and play tag, not paying any attention to anything else.
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@ GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@RisingFlames

"You know they only do that because its fun for them," Shade plainly stated to Grace, his voice quiet enough that only she could hear.

"I-I know, but still, they do it so often..." Grace mumbled to him, color rising to her checks again. She then hid her face once more.

Shade sighed and shook his head. There probably wasn't a way to get through to her at the moment. He looked outside and noticed the rain pouring down. "Huh, wonder how long its been raining now," he thought aloud.

"What?" Grace questioned before looking outside as well. As they watched the rain, Crystal and Dusk came out of their Poke Balls, surprising both Grace and Shade.

The doors to the Pokemon Center opened and a trainer with his Pokemon carrying him in. Grace and Shade watched the scene unfold as another trainer, who wasn't much older than them, walk over to the boy and started talking to him. Crystal and Dusk started to interact with each other and play tag, not paying any attention to anything else.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
QiZFijL.png
Alybis is brought from their stupor as the X-tranceiver goes off, almost angrily chittering at them. They move from the vending machine and answer, nodding every so often
"...Understood. Accumula? Yes- Yes....Got it. I'll head there immediately. I can catch a Ferry if I hurry," transmission ended.
they begin heading towards the ferry services near the docks, taking a few deep breaths. Apparently they were meant to discuss these matters with press there- seeing as how uncooperative the Castelia branch has been. Good riddance, but, also not so good riddance. They would miss the big city, yet again. A smaller town wasn't BAD but, it made them feel more homesick. Not that there was all that much back home to begin with.
The ferry itself is rather large, meant to accumulate several trainers and their pokemon. The ticket prices were somewhat outrageous, though understandable. Even saying it was official police business hardly dented the price of the ticket- but anything helped. If the main branch didn't refund them for the ludicrous price of all this running around, Alybis swore that they would personally hold them responsible.
XxXxX
It seemed like an eternity, just waiting on the Ferry as it deprted- and the ride itself was almost as painstakingly slow. The best way, alybis found, to pass the time- battling the other trainers gathered topside of the ferry. When it pulled into the doc, they knew it would still be a fairly decent cab ride towards accumula. Not that they minded much. They could catch a nap in the cab.
XxXxX
Accumula town's sign was like a god-sign to Alybis as they entered the city, relieved the tedious travel was overwith. First thing's first- heal up their pokemon at the centre. The building itself was unremarkable- but that could be bitterness speaking. There was only one pokemon who had no been battled with from Castelia to Accumula- that being Fortuna. Needing company, somethign familiar at this time, THey let him from his pokeball as the rest are led t be healed. Alybis takes a seat at a nearby both, bringing out an electronic organizer- going through requirements. They take off their hat, setting it ifront of them so their hair could breath. they pick up on the occasional conversation, glancing sideways as two trainers chitter- a serperior and a snivy and...well their thoughts broke as their pokemon were returned.
"....Thank you," the Nurse leaves, audino teetering with glee at her side. It must be nice not having to travel so frequently, Alybis decides. Fortuna gives a little bark, as though to let Alybis know he was prepared to get some fresh air- to get this show on the road.

@ JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@RisingFlames
Alybis is brought from their stupor as the X-tranceiver goes off, almost angrily chittering at them. They move from the vending machine and answer, nodding every so often
"...Understood. Accumula? Yes- Yes....Got it. I'll head there immediately. I can catch a Ferry if I hurry," transmission ended.
they begin heading towards the ferry services near the docks, taking a few deep breaths. Apparently they were meant to discuss these matters with press there- seeing as how uncooperative the Castelia branch has been. Good riddance, but, also not so good riddance. They would miss the big city, yet again. A smaller town wasn't BAD but, it made them feel more homesick. Not that there was all that much back home to begin with.
The ferry itself is rather large, meant to accumulate several trainers and their pokemon. The ticket prices were somewhat outrageous, though understandable. Even saying it was official police business hardly dented the price of the ticket- but anything helped. If the main branch didn't refund them for the ludicrous price of all this running around, Alybis swore that they would personally hold them responsible.
XxXxX
It seemed like an eternity, just waiting on the Ferry as it deprted- and the ride itself was almost as painstakingly slow. The best way, alybis found, to pass the time- battling the other trainers gathered topside of the ferry. When it pulled into the doc, they knew it would still be a fairly decent cab ride towards accumula. Not that they minded much. They could catch a nap in the cab.
XxXxX
Accumula town's sign was like a god-sign to Alybis as they entered the city, relieved the tedious travel was overwith. First thing's first- heal up their pokemon at the centre. The building itself was unremarkable- but that could be bitterness speaking. There was only one pokemon who had no been battled with from Castelia to Accumula- that being Fortuna. Needing company, somethign familiar at this time, THey let him from his pokeball as the rest are led t be healed. Alybis takes a seat at a nearby both, bringing out an electronic organizer- going through requirements. They take off their hat, setting it ifront of them so their hair could breath. they pick up on the occasional conversation, glancing sideways as two trainers chitter- a serperior and a snivy and...well their thoughts broke as their pokemon were returned.
"....Thank you," the Nurse leaves, audino teetering with glee at her side. It must be nice not having to travel so frequently, Alybis decides. Fortuna gives a little bark, as though to let Alybis know he was prepared to get some fresh air- to get this show on the road.

@ JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@RisingFlames
OKxuOgN.png
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@ Ultmia
@RisingFlames

Jay looked to the mock fight, feeling a little uneasy, wearing a slight grimace at the sight. But he shook his head, trying to ignore it as he spoke to Akane, giving a slight bow beforehand. "'A-aloha Miss Akane. Y-yea I'm pretty new to this region...I-i came all the way from Kanto." Try his best, he couldn't hide his discomfort. So much so, Royal held the two fighters in place with his Psychic, K.O started to pull them apart with his Vine Whips, and Marcy flapped up into the air, getting ready to confuse them as punishment. Despite being weak, when all three of them work together, it's a mighty force. Before they could do...Any damage however, Joshua told them to stop, With a slight thud Alvar and Photon was released, as Jay looked down. "S-sorry about them...T-they know I-i don't like fighting...S-so they...ers..." The three of them nuzzled Joshua's cheeks for consonance as Royal and K,O. looked at Akane with apologetic frowns, (Marcy would too, but you know, the whole no eyes thing)
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@ Ultmia
@RisingFlames

Jay looked to the mock fight, feeling a little uneasy, wearing a slight grimace at the sight. But he shook his head, trying to ignore it as he spoke to Akane, giving a slight bow beforehand. "'A-aloha Miss Akane. Y-yea I'm pretty new to this region...I-i came all the way from Kanto." Try his best, he couldn't hide his discomfort. So much so, Royal held the two fighters in place with his Psychic, K.O started to pull them apart with his Vine Whips, and Marcy flapped up into the air, getting ready to confuse them as punishment. Despite being weak, when all three of them work together, it's a mighty force. Before they could do...Any damage however, Joshua told them to stop, With a slight thud Alvar and Photon was released, as Jay looked down. "S-sorry about them...T-they know I-i don't like fighting...S-so they...ers..." The three of them nuzzled Joshua's cheeks for consonance as Royal and K,O. looked at Akane with apologetic frowns, (Marcy would too, but you know, the whole no eyes thing)
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@ LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@RisingFlames

Luna looked backwards. "Thanks for everything Professor!" she shouted. Taking a deep breath, she walked away from Nuvema Town towards Route 1 and eventually, Nimbasa City. It had been a few months since Luna had traveled throughout Unova. It felt good to be back in nature under the open sky. "Pichu!" Luna's Pichu exclaimed as the group set off on the start of their journey. They had no idea about the adventures that were going to come but felt like they were ready for anything.
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@ LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@RisingFlames

Luna looked backwards. "Thanks for everything Professor!" she shouted. Taking a deep breath, she walked away from Nuvema Town towards Route 1 and eventually, Nimbasa City. It had been a few months since Luna had traveled throughout Unova. It felt good to be back in nature under the open sky. "Pichu!" Luna's Pichu exclaimed as the group set off on the start of their journey. They had no idea about the adventures that were going to come but felt like they were ready for anything.
2i1fr40.jpg
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@ RisingFlames

Akane nodded in understanding and returned Photon to his poke-ball, Mostly because she knew that the prideful Serperior wouldn't be too keen on letting the young pokemon go free for having had held him back.

"Understandable. I didn't much like having my pokemon battle back when I was first starting out as a trainer.... But over time I realized that they wanted to get stronger to help protect me, So now they're actually pretty powerful. Though, small fights like that are normal with those two." Akane explained with a small smile, Not really minding.

"Vy...." Alkira mumbled lightly grabbing an oran berry out of Akane's bag and nibbling on it.
"Alkira!" Akane sighed "You practically just ate..." The female human mumbled with an eye roll.

Alvar was looking around trying to see if there were any other pokemon she didn't know around.
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@ RisingFlames

Akane nodded in understanding and returned Photon to his poke-ball, Mostly because she knew that the prideful Serperior wouldn't be too keen on letting the young pokemon go free for having had held him back.

"Understandable. I didn't much like having my pokemon battle back when I was first starting out as a trainer.... But over time I realized that they wanted to get stronger to help protect me, So now they're actually pretty powerful. Though, small fights like that are normal with those two." Akane explained with a small smile, Not really minding.

"Vy...." Alkira mumbled lightly grabbing an oran berry out of Akane's bag and nibbling on it.
"Alkira!" Akane sighed "You practically just ate..." The female human mumbled with an eye roll.

Alvar was looking around trying to see if there were any other pokemon she didn't know around.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
Fortuna catches Alvar's eye- seeming to tilt his head as though to question its needs- what it wanted from him. Noting Fortuna's ttention elsewhere, Alybis follows gaze towards Alvar, giving a friendly wave and a small smile.

That had been a pokemon battle...but someone else had stopped it befre them. What a great peace enforcer They were, they thought sarcastically. Alybis considers this an opportunity- maybe these kids knew something about plasma....anything at all. They stand and approach the trainers gathered in teh centre, clearing their throat.

"Alybis Byrom, Hearthome Head Detective- Do any of you any interesting information regarding....team plasma?" They adjust their hat and trenchcoat, a sly little smile on their face. "It would be very much appreciated if you could give me any useful information on the incident,"

Their pokemon, all but fortuna, are still in their pokeballs now at her belt. Fortuna had an air of commanding to him- glancing around warily.

@ JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@RisingFlames
Fortuna catches Alvar's eye- seeming to tilt his head as though to question its needs- what it wanted from him. Noting Fortuna's ttention elsewhere, Alybis follows gaze towards Alvar, giving a friendly wave and a small smile.

That had been a pokemon battle...but someone else had stopped it befre them. What a great peace enforcer They were, they thought sarcastically. Alybis considers this an opportunity- maybe these kids knew something about plasma....anything at all. They stand and approach the trainers gathered in teh centre, clearing their throat.

"Alybis Byrom, Hearthome Head Detective- Do any of you any interesting information regarding....team plasma?" They adjust their hat and trenchcoat, a sly little smile on their face. "It would be very much appreciated if you could give me any useful information on the incident,"

Their pokemon, all but fortuna, are still in their pokeballs now at her belt. Fortuna had an air of commanding to him- glancing around warily.

@ JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@RisingFlames
OKxuOgN.png
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@ GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@RisingFlames

Crystal and Dusk continued to play tag, that is, until Crystal bumped into a man's leg that had green hair. She backed up in fear and Dusk ran in front of her in order to protect her.

"Oh, Crystal!" Grace exclaimed from her seat and ran over to the two Eeveelutions. She scooped up Crystal and faced the man. "I am so so sorry Mister! Crystal wasn't watching where she was going!" The Glaceon looked down at the ground, looking sorry as well.

Shade sighed, stood up and walked over to where Dusk was and pick him up, setting Dusk on his shoulder. "I should apologize as well. We didn't keep a close enough eye on them."
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@ GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@RisingFlames

Crystal and Dusk continued to play tag, that is, until Crystal bumped into a man's leg that had green hair. She backed up in fear and Dusk ran in front of her in order to protect her.

"Oh, Crystal!" Grace exclaimed from her seat and ran over to the two Eeveelutions. She scooped up Crystal and faced the man. "I am so so sorry Mister! Crystal wasn't watching where she was going!" The Glaceon looked down at the ground, looking sorry as well.

Shade sighed, stood up and walked over to where Dusk was and pick him up, setting Dusk on his shoulder. "I should apologize as well. We didn't keep a close enough eye on them."
I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
QiZFijL.png
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@ Ultmia
@RisingFlames

Jay looked back at his family with a slight grimace, knowing that's true. In order for his family to be big and strong, they will have to fight. Even still, there was an unease, a refusal in his heart. "I-i know...B-but..." He looked up to Akane's little smile to him, he felt a warmth, however so slight, coming from her. He gave a little smile back. "I-i..You're right" He nodded in agreement, not wanting to bring his own turmoil onto this nice girl he just met. Then Jay was taken aback as someone rushed up, asking him and Akane about Team Plasma. He didn't really knew about them, until recently, he had something MUCH more important to attend to then worldwide news...At least in his mind. "I don't know much anyone else doesn't...They came up a few years ago, they said they were good...they weren't, and they were stopped by..." He struggled to remember the name of the trainer who stop them, when Royal gave him the answer. "Oh, a girl named Aka...ne..." Slowly the cogs in his mind whirred, as he pieced things together. He looked over to Akane "...Was...it you?"
@JadeFeffers
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@ Ultmia
@RisingFlames

Jay looked back at his family with a slight grimace, knowing that's true. In order for his family to be big and strong, they will have to fight. Even still, there was an unease, a refusal in his heart. "I-i know...B-but..." He looked up to Akane's little smile to him, he felt a warmth, however so slight, coming from her. He gave a little smile back. "I-i..You're right" He nodded in agreement, not wanting to bring his own turmoil onto this nice girl he just met. Then Jay was taken aback as someone rushed up, asking him and Akane about Team Plasma. He didn't really knew about them, until recently, he had something MUCH more important to attend to then worldwide news...At least in his mind. "I don't know much anyone else doesn't...They came up a few years ago, they said they were good...they weren't, and they were stopped by..." He struggled to remember the name of the trainer who stop them, when Royal gave him the answer. "Oh, a girl named Aka...ne..." Slowly the cogs in his mind whirred, as he pieced things together. He looked over to Akane "...Was...it you?"
@JadeFeffers Sorry for the late reply!! I didn't get your ping :\ Well, I did it just didn't show up as an alert and so I thought it was from awhile ago .-.
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@ RisingFlames

"Well, At first they had been stopped by my father..... Caelan Nakoma, About five years ago. I stopped them once again only two years ago. So it depends on what kind of information you're actually looking for." Akane replied to Alybis also answering Jay's question.

"Mind you, It wasn't easy. Most of the time Akane had to use me or Photon at some point while battling them as none of her other pokemon are that strong." Alvar put in using her telepathy.

"VY!!" Alkira huffed.

"Except you, But you don't like fighting Alkira." Alvar seemed to mumble.

Akane rolled her eyes.
"I swear, Having Alvar learn telepathy was one of the worst things I ever did in my life. ........ Besides raise an Absol." Akane said clearly being sarcastic.
@JadeFeffers Sorry for the late reply!! I didn't get your ping :\ Well, I did it just didn't show up as an alert and so I thought it was from awhile ago .-.
@Lamvin
@LeviathanScream
@LightShade07734
@GraceGlaceon
@Ultmia
@ RisingFlames

"Well, At first they had been stopped by my father..... Caelan Nakoma, About five years ago. I stopped them once again only two years ago. So it depends on what kind of information you're actually looking for." Akane replied to Alybis also answering Jay's question.

"Mind you, It wasn't easy. Most of the time Akane had to use me or Photon at some point while battling them as none of her other pokemon are that strong." Alvar put in using her telepathy.

"VY!!" Alkira huffed.

"Except you, But you don't like fighting Alkira." Alvar seemed to mumble.

Akane rolled her eyes.
"I swear, Having Alvar learn telepathy was one of the worst things I ever did in my life. ........ Besides raise an Absol." Akane said clearly being sarcastic.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10