Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 RP, anyone?
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is up for an one on one RP!
At the moment, I only have old pieces of writing, and when I say old I really mean old (bad writing, bad writing everywhere)..

Anyways, as far as my writing goes, I usually write in paragraphs, though I can write in both first-person view to third-person view!

The topics I mostly like to write about can differ a lot. I'll make a list below of what I like!

-Marvel (Aveners, X-men, OC and/or AU)
-Pokémon (Canon, OC and/or AU)
-HTTYD (Canon, OC and/or AU)
-Harry Potter (OC and/or AU)
-Fantasy
-Science Fiction
-Action
-Undertale (I'm pretty new to this fandom, bare with me XD)
-Eragon

Eh, yeah, a lot of things actually, though, I don't mind brainstorming with you for an original idea!

I'm a sucker for gay (male x male) relationships, though I don't mind any other type of relationship! Though, as far as sexual things goes, I prefer to let that be far, far away from me. (Alias I'm not into it)
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is up for an one on one RP!
At the moment, I only have old pieces of writing, and when I say old I really mean old (bad writing, bad writing everywhere)..

Anyways, as far as my writing goes, I usually write in paragraphs, though I can write in both first-person view to third-person view!

The topics I mostly like to write about can differ a lot. I'll make a list below of what I like!

-Marvel (Aveners, X-men, OC and/or AU)
-Pokémon (Canon, OC and/or AU)
-HTTYD (Canon, OC and/or AU)
-Harry Potter (OC and/or AU)
-Fantasy
-Science Fiction
-Action
-Undertale (I'm pretty new to this fandom, bare with me XD)
-Eragon

Eh, yeah, a lot of things actually, though, I don't mind brainstorming with you for an original idea!

I'm a sucker for gay (male x male) relationships, though I don't mind any other type of relationship! Though, as far as sexual things goes, I prefer to let that be far, far away from me. (Alias I'm not into it)
@Arimwe Any interest in DC Comics/Batman at all? Teen Titans, Young Justice, Justice League, etc? If not, maybe RWBY? If not that, I've been considering trying Undertale.
@Arimwe Any interest in DC Comics/Batman at all? Teen Titans, Young Justice, Justice League, etc? If not, maybe RWBY? If not that, I've been considering trying Undertale.
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
@Butzefrau

I'm sorry, I really don't have any interest in DC comics ;A;
@Butzefrau

I'm sorry, I really don't have any interest in DC comics ;A;
@Arimwe

Ooooh~ I'm up for a 1x1 rp~

I can do at least 3 of those rps~ (Marvel/X-Men OCs & AUs/Pokémon OCs & AUs/Harry Potter OC & AU.) We don't have to do AUs, but I'm not good at doing any of the actual people...O.o

X-Men rp chars: Cory. Male. He can change his own body at will, but only into that of another person. Can't change gender or height, though...or use anyone else's powers.

Pokémon: Bannette...and yes, he is gay <3

Harry Potter: Ulquiorra Cifer. Doesn't get out much. Majorly anti-social, gets only an hour of sleep a day/night, and is the child of a normal wizard and witch, but is being raised by Death Eaters. He is in his...I'd say fifth year of Hogwarts. His actual name is Jack Simmons, he just chooses not to go by that name due to his current guardians.
@Arimwe

Ooooh~ I'm up for a 1x1 rp~

I can do at least 3 of those rps~ (Marvel/X-Men OCs & AUs/Pokémon OCs & AUs/Harry Potter OC & AU.) We don't have to do AUs, but I'm not good at doing any of the actual people...O.o

X-Men rp chars: Cory. Male. He can change his own body at will, but only into that of another person. Can't change gender or height, though...or use anyone else's powers.

Pokémon: Bannette...and yes, he is gay <3

Harry Potter: Ulquiorra Cifer. Doesn't get out much. Majorly anti-social, gets only an hour of sleep a day/night, and is the child of a normal wizard and witch, but is being raised by Death Eaters. He is in his...I'd say fifth year of Hogwarts. His actual name is Jack Simmons, he just chooses not to go by that name due to his current guardians.
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin

Ooh, I'd love to maybe use my (Marvel/X-men) OC Toby, though, he is gay, so idk if you want that? I can change his gender in case you don't, heh ^^

I have an AU for him :3
@Lamvin

Ooh, I'd love to maybe use my (Marvel/X-men) OC Toby, though, he is gay, so idk if you want that? I can change his gender in case you don't, heh ^^

I have an AU for him :3
@Arimwe

All of my chars are bisexual, so you don't have to ^~^ (Sidenote, I'm mostly the one who is in the gay/lesbian relationships If that isn't possible, then I make straight chars xD
@Arimwe

All of my chars are bisexual, so you don't have to ^~^ (Sidenote, I'm mostly the one who is in the gay/lesbian relationships If that isn't possible, then I make straight chars xD
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin

That's great o3
Can you beep me a message? Then we can discuss it further x3
@Lamvin

That's great o3
Can you beep me a message? Then we can discuss it further x3
@arimwe

I'm in for either Undertale or something I can use my not-so-human characters. (By not so human, I mean most of them have either abilities, or are hybrids of humans and something else and so on.)

I'm okay with romance, but I only play MxF.

*Note, If we are doing Undertale please no ships. Undertale has proven unshippable for me ;-; Unless of course it is the already cannon UndyneXAlphys which I won't RP as since I'm honestly not into same sex pairings and so on...

I RP in Third Person, and I can do para/wall RP as long as I have enough to go off of.

And bout my characters, depending on either Rp. I have too many. XD Though, I only have four Undertale characters but the rest are just too many to post right now, haha.

And I rather RP in messages. Forums are not my favorite RP place.
@arimwe

I'm in for either Undertale or something I can use my not-so-human characters. (By not so human, I mean most of them have either abilities, or are hybrids of humans and something else and so on.)

I'm okay with romance, but I only play MxF.

*Note, If we are doing Undertale please no ships. Undertale has proven unshippable for me ;-; Unless of course it is the already cannon UndyneXAlphys which I won't RP as since I'm honestly not into same sex pairings and so on...

I RP in Third Person, and I can do para/wall RP as long as I have enough to go off of.

And bout my characters, depending on either Rp. I have too many. XD Though, I only have four Undertale characters but the rest are just too many to post right now, haha.

And I rather RP in messages. Forums are not my favorite RP place.