Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Lost Youth--Closed
1 2 3
Before we begin, I would like to settle down a couple of things: [list] [*]First to reply to the starter is the one who I will RP with; after that, it is closed! Please check to see if anyone has commented before you type anything! [*]Be literate! Responses can be three sentences minimum [*]If the RP is starting to get boring or trail off, feel free to do something to kick it back up! This includes introducing new characters, starting battles, etc. [*]If you'd like to stop, please tell me! And, feel free to ask me anything ----- The world seemed grey; the very sky was somber and filled with thick, dark clouds. The scent of rain was heavy on the air. Soft wind rustled the thick, green undergrowth of a forest, stirring rodents and smaller animals into hiding. Among the many creatures of this forest were dragons, majestic beasts of legend who prowled the very land. One of these very creatures lay now, helpless against the weathers, a hatchling of a mere month of age. Round blue eyes scanned the earth and a sharp, forked tongue flickered in and out to scent the air. Weakly, she rose upon her legs and padded forth, only to stop when her belly growled with hunger, and flop back down onto the earth. It was this that another dragon stumbled upon.
Before we begin, I would like to settle down a couple of things:
  • First to reply to the starter is the one who I will RP with; after that, it is closed! Please check to see if anyone has commented before you type anything!
  • Be literate! Responses can be three sentences minimum
  • If the RP is starting to get boring or trail off, feel free to do something to kick it back up! This includes introducing new characters, starting battles, etc.
  • If you'd like to stop, please tell me!

And, feel free to ask me anything

The world seemed grey; the very sky was somber and filled with thick, dark clouds. The scent of rain was heavy on the air. Soft wind rustled the thick, green undergrowth of a forest, stirring rodents and smaller animals into hiding. Among the many creatures of this forest were dragons, majestic beasts of legend who prowled the very land. One of these very creatures lay now, helpless against the weathers, a hatchling of a mere month of age. Round blue eyes scanned the earth and a sharp, forked tongue flickered in and out to scent the air. Weakly, she rose upon her legs and padded forth, only to stop when her belly growled with hunger, and flop back down onto the earth. It was this that another dragon stumbled upon.
@UndeadBeta
The larger legs of an adult crossed the woods, head and horns pushing with ease through the undergrowth. Golden eyes glittered as they focused on the young hatchling, dilating as a curious sound rumbled in the chest of the larger. Gradually approaching, the towering figure dipped their muzzle towards the tiny youth, hefty breath running over their body.
@UndeadBeta
The larger legs of an adult crossed the woods, head and horns pushing with ease through the undergrowth. Golden eyes glittered as they focused on the young hatchling, dilating as a curious sound rumbled in the chest of the larger. Gradually approaching, the towering figure dipped their muzzle towards the tiny youth, hefty breath running over their body.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
The hatchling shrank away immediately from the heavy breath of the larger beast, closing her eyes, and lowering her head. Her fragile wings were tucked close against her body for the warmth and security of protection, for without the protection of a mother, what else should she do? A squeak trembled from her open, pointed lips. @ElveraBasilisk
The hatchling shrank away immediately from the heavy breath of the larger beast, closing her eyes, and lowering her head. Her fragile wings were tucked close against her body for the warmth and security of protection, for without the protection of a mother, what else should she do? A squeak trembled from her open, pointed lips. @ElveraBasilisk
@UndeadBeta
The glittering guardian chortled with a rumbling tone, her gold-crowned head shaking to relieve droplets of rain as she stooped to the hatchling. As her front legs bent at the joints, her posterior dropped to the ground, bringing her to lay behind the hatchling. Her nose snuffed and nudged under the hatchling, gingerly rolling her to get a better look at the smaller being.
@UndeadBeta
The glittering guardian chortled with a rumbling tone, her gold-crowned head shaking to relieve droplets of rain as she stooped to the hatchling. As her front legs bent at the joints, her posterior dropped to the ground, bringing her to lay behind the hatchling. Her nose snuffed and nudged under the hatchling, gingerly rolling her to get a better look at the smaller being.
Another small, trembling sound rumbled from her throat as she gentle rolled onto her side, carefully unfurling a jointed wing so that the delicate and hollow bones would not be crushed. Her clawlike toes gently patted at the great Guardian's snout. Slowly, her beautiful sapphire eyes opened to meet a greater pair of golden eyes, which examined her closely as the dragon took in her every detail; a thin coat of fur above scales, which covered a section of her wings and tufted daintily at her tail, a triangular head and thin, craning neck, oval eyes and a small sprigged feather dancing in the wind from her forehead. @ElveraBasilisk
Another small, trembling sound rumbled from her throat as she gentle rolled onto her side, carefully unfurling a jointed wing so that the delicate and hollow bones would not be crushed. Her clawlike toes gently patted at the great Guardian's snout. Slowly, her beautiful sapphire eyes opened to meet a greater pair of golden eyes, which examined her closely as the dragon took in her every detail; a thin coat of fur above scales, which covered a section of her wings and tufted daintily at her tail, a triangular head and thin, craning neck, oval eyes and a small sprigged feather dancing in the wind from her forehead. @ElveraBasilisk
@UndeadBeta ((you're accessing my motherly nuzzle needs and it's not nice..what a precious lamb xD))

The guardian's tongue flickered out at the little claws, blinking her brilliant eyes as she studied the babe. Her head tilt as she gazed at the small frame before her, sniffing across her once more as she checked for injury. Her low growls had drifted into chittering noises, trying to soothe the younger dragon while she investigate her.
@UndeadBeta ((you're accessing my motherly nuzzle needs and it's not nice..what a precious lamb xD))

The guardian's tongue flickered out at the little claws, blinking her brilliant eyes as she studied the babe. Her head tilt as she gazed at the small frame before her, sniffing across her once more as she checked for injury. Her low growls had drifted into chittering noises, trying to soothe the younger dragon while she investigate her.
((XD smol bean is not a nice bean. Also I'm sorry if I stop replying, it's late and it's because I've fallen asleep!))

There were no signs of injury to be found; minimal bruises were found upon her feet from what seemed to be extensive travel for such a young being, yet there were no scrapes or cuts. There was however an obvious sinking in of her belly from hunger; it was clear she had not eaten in what could be perhaps days. The soft chittering and rumbling were becoming somewhat familiar, as though she had heard them sometime before, in a nest where some other dragon had done the same. Her wariness toward the great Guardian dragon was slowly drifting into tolerance. @ElveraBasilisk
((XD smol bean is not a nice bean. Also I'm sorry if I stop replying, it's late and it's because I've fallen asleep!))

There were no signs of injury to be found; minimal bruises were found upon her feet from what seemed to be extensive travel for such a young being, yet there were no scrapes or cuts. There was however an obvious sinking in of her belly from hunger; it was clear she had not eaten in what could be perhaps days. The soft chittering and rumbling were becoming somewhat familiar, as though she had heard them sometime before, in a nest where some other dragon had done the same. Her wariness toward the great Guardian dragon was slowly drifting into tolerance. @ElveraBasilisk
@UndeadBeta ((all good, I was about to go to bed, as well xD))

The guardian's inclination to protection outweighed her concern for the hatchling's panic, as indicated by her nudging her back onto her belly. Once re-positioned, the softest of bites came from the larger as she stood, lifting the babe by the gruff of her neck. She began to walk once more, carrying the hatchling carefully as she wander through the trees in search of a temporary den.
@UndeadBeta ((all good, I was about to go to bed, as well xD))

The guardian's inclination to protection outweighed her concern for the hatchling's panic, as indicated by her nudging her back onto her belly. Once re-positioned, the softest of bites came from the larger as she stood, lifting the babe by the gruff of her neck. She began to walk once more, carrying the hatchling carefully as she wander through the trees in search of a temporary den.
((XD just wanted to let you know just in case, hahah))

She felt a tug upon her scruff, and fidgeted within the grasp of the Guardian before at last seeing that her efforts were futile and simply letting them carry her. There was a strange, familiar sense to this, though her tired mind could not place it. It was a memory blurred through a fog of mere forgetfulness and, due to her being so young. She bobbed ever slightly with each graceful step of her captor, watching the ground shift beneath her. Great paws beneath her stepped rhythmically and evenly as their owner searched for a den. @ElveraBasilisk
((XD just wanted to let you know just in case, hahah))

She felt a tug upon her scruff, and fidgeted within the grasp of the Guardian before at last seeing that her efforts were futile and simply letting them carry her. There was a strange, familiar sense to this, though her tired mind could not place it. It was a memory blurred through a fog of mere forgetfulness and, due to her being so young. She bobbed ever slightly with each graceful step of her captor, watching the ground shift beneath her. Great paws beneath her stepped rhythmically and evenly as their owner searched for a den. @ElveraBasilisk
@UndeadBeta

She paused briefly as her eyes scanned the area, her nostrils shuddering and flaring as she took deep breaths to capture scents. Her senses settled on one, following the mossy scent to a dank cave. She peered over it before pushing inside as foliage dragged over her horns, grumbling some at the disturbance to her visage before ignoring it as she settled the hatchling on a scooped rock. She mulled over some options, debating the best way to feed the babe as she gazed over her shoulder at the entrance of the cave.
@UndeadBeta

She paused briefly as her eyes scanned the area, her nostrils shuddering and flaring as she took deep breaths to capture scents. Her senses settled on one, following the mossy scent to a dank cave. She peered over it before pushing inside as foliage dragged over her horns, grumbling some at the disturbance to her visage before ignoring it as she settled the hatchling on a scooped rock. She mulled over some options, debating the best way to feed the babe as she gazed over her shoulder at the entrance of the cave.
1 2 3