Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP Anyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DragonLover @NeonSharpies
I prefer fantasy, too! I'm really cool with anything, elves, animals, etc. (I'm sorry, I'm really bad at making decisions xD)

Maybe they could have met in a prison? Or they met while they were all running from... whoever's chasing them, I guess.
I prefer fantasy, too! I'm really cool with anything, elves, animals, etc. (I'm sorry, I'm really bad at making decisions xD)

Maybe they could have met in a prison? Or they met while they were all running from... whoever's chasing them, I guess.
@Tokori
I can do romance! Do you have a type of animal in mind?
@Tokori
I can do romance! Do you have a type of animal in mind?
@NeonSharpie @AlwaysFlying

I'm good with the jail thing. My OC's either in jail (preparing a jailbreak) or running from guards in some way.
@NeonSharpie @AlwaysFlying

I'm good with the jail thing. My OC's either in jail (preparing a jailbreak) or running from guards in some way.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.

Then if Neon's cool with it, maybe they could have been in jail for their own reasons when they break out and are trying to escape from the guards?

Then if Neon's cool with it, maybe they could have been in jail for their own reasons when they break out and are trying to escape from the guards?
@AlwaysFlying @NeonSharpies

Normally there would be my OCs brother who broke him out, but yeah, that can work.
@AlwaysFlying @NeonSharpies

Normally there would be my OCs brother who broke him out, but yeah, that can work.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@AlwaysFlying @Dragonlover

sounds good! what time period are we thinking? or should it just be made up as we go?
@AlwaysFlying @Dragonlover

sounds good! what time period are we thinking? or should it just be made up as we go?
h-hewwo?? mr obama??Juice l he/him l 21

♥ Art Wanted

heartg_by_bird_satan-dcd6fx3.png
imgonnafuckingscream_by_bird_satan-dcd6b5k.png

*Shrugs* Maybe we could see what Neon thinks? I'm actually about to go to bed, so I'll try to respond in the morning. ^^

*Shrugs* Maybe we could see what Neon thinks? I'm actually about to go to bed, so I'll try to respond in the morning. ^^
@AlwaysFlying Okayz! @NeonSharpies

I say we do in between modern times and mideval.
@AlwaysFlying Okayz! @NeonSharpies

I say we do in between modern times and mideval.
@AlwaysFlying

night!

@DragonLover

maybe something like only the wealthy have advanced technology? idk if that makes sense but like most live in medeviel (?) times, but some of the wealthier have technology?? thats a good mix of the two but idk i dont want to like dictate what we should do ;_;
@AlwaysFlying

night!

@DragonLover

maybe something like only the wealthy have advanced technology? idk if that makes sense but like most live in medeviel (?) times, but some of the wealthier have technology?? thats a good mix of the two but idk i dont want to like dictate what we should do ;_;
h-hewwo?? mr obama??Juice l he/him l 21

♥ Art Wanted

heartg_by_bird_satan-dcd6fx3.png
imgonnafuckingscream_by_bird_satan-dcd6b5k.png
@NeonSharpie

I think that sounds pretty good!
@NeonSharpie

I think that sounds pretty good!
1 2 3 4 5 6