Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor's Reign (RP Thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@IvyVines @RedOptics @kersom @CrazyRedFire
"Dusk, wait! We need to stay close together!" Anaise shouted as quietly as possible, but Dusk was already on her way. Anaise was always paranoid that the emperor would hear her despite the raging storm.
Dusk was just too reckless for Anaise's liking. She was also wary of her "psychic" powers. She could be making things up, for all they knew, although Dusk's glowing eyes added some credibility to it.
Anaise swiftly flew after Dusk, leaving Oro and Dziban behind. She hoped that Oro would be alright with his heart problems, but she knew Dziban would try to keep an eye on him.
"Dusk, wait! We need to stay close together!" Anaise shouted as quietly as possible, but Dusk was already on her way. Anaise was always paranoid that the emperor would hear her despite the raging storm.
Dusk was just too reckless for Anaise's liking. She was also wary of her "psychic" powers. She could be making things up, for all they knew, although Dusk's glowing eyes added some credibility to it.
Anaise swiftly flew after Dusk, leaving Oro and Dziban behind. She hoped that Oro would be alright with his heart problems, but she knew Dziban would try to keep an eye on him.
@IvyVines @RedOptics @kersom @glowb [center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/341/e/f/__flying_raven_animation___by_jesseth-d34fvum.gif[/img][/center] The storm was fierce and the treacherous winds and rain buffeted against Diaval's feathers like icicles. His beady bird eyes narrowed against the torrent as he danced through the sky like a dark omen. Tucking his feathery wings to his side, he dived for the cover of the valley's trees. Silently and agilely he dodged past tree trucks and branches until perching in one of the taller trees. The leaves of this great oak provided the large raven with some shelter from the storm. However this was not what brought the large bird to this spot. Using his strong talons, the raven hopped further out on the branch and twisted his head towards the west wall of the valley. With his bird vision, he could see the contours of the creature he'd been searching for since the end of the war. Even through the storm he could hear the rumblings of the abomination's restless sleep. The raven's eyes were strangely intense and sharp as it stared at the contours of the emperor. If Diaval was in dragon form he would have grinned to himself darkly. [i]Finally...[/i] After awhile the raven grew bored of watching the monster and flew across the forest towards the South wall. He knew what he would find there. He landed in the dark earth far enough away from the dragons that he knew were venturing out of their cave at this moment. He didn't want them to see what he was about to do. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11452511] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/114526/11452511.png[/img] [/url][/center] Moment's later a shadowy guardian stood where the raven once was. His now golden eyes were still sharp and piercing as he raised his head and grinned. He could hear the dragons nearby by and wondered if they would even notice him in the darkness of the storm. [i]'I guess we'll just have to wait and see...'[/i] Diaval chuckled to himself as the rain drained down his dark scales.
@IvyVines @RedOptics @kersom @glowb
__flying_raven_animation___by_jesseth-d34fvum.gif
The storm was fierce and the treacherous winds and rain buffeted against Diaval's feathers like icicles. His beady bird eyes narrowed against the torrent as he danced through the sky like a dark omen. Tucking his feathery wings to his side, he dived for the cover of the valley's trees. Silently and agilely he dodged past tree trucks and branches until perching in one of the taller trees. The leaves of this great oak provided the large raven with some shelter from the storm. However this was not what brought the large bird to this spot.

Using his strong talons, the raven hopped further out on the branch and twisted his head towards the west wall of the valley. With his bird vision, he could see the contours of the creature he'd been searching for since the end of the war. Even through the storm he could hear the rumblings of the abomination's restless sleep. The raven's eyes were strangely intense and sharp as it stared at the contours of the emperor. If Diaval was in dragon form he would have grinned to himself darkly. Finally...

After awhile the raven grew bored of watching the monster and flew across the forest towards the South wall. He knew what he would find there. He landed in the dark earth far enough away from the dragons that he knew were venturing out of their cave at this moment. He didn't want them to see what he was about to do.
Moment's later a shadowy guardian stood where the raven once was. His now golden eyes were still sharp and piercing as he raised his head and grinned. He could hear the dragons nearby by and wondered if they would even notice him in the darkness of the storm.

'I guess we'll just have to wait and see...' Diaval chuckled to himself as the rain drained down his dark scales.
XriSV9h.gif
@IvyVines @RedOptics @glowb @CrazyRedFire

Lightning struck through the sky, like in Dusk's vision, but nothing fell. A few minutes later lightning struk the ground. nothing. Dusk's vision had been wrong. Dusk sighed, and she quietly lept into the air and back to the cave. Water dripped down her face and soaked her feathers, making it hard to fly, but not impossible. Every flap was like metal getting rained on, she growled at herself for being so noisy. Like a barn owl, when she was dry she was silent. You could not hear her, and if it was dark out, you could not see her. But right now she could be heard for a while out. Suddenly she say Anaise.
"There was no dragon,"

Lightning struck through the sky, like in Dusk's vision, but nothing fell. A few minutes later lightning struk the ground. nothing. Dusk's vision had been wrong. Dusk sighed, and she quietly lept into the air and back to the cave. Water dripped down her face and soaked her feathers, making it hard to fly, but not impossible. Every flap was like metal getting rained on, she growled at herself for being so noisy. Like a barn owl, when she was dry she was silent. You could not hear her, and if it was dark out, you could not see her. But right now she could be heard for a while out. Suddenly she say Anaise.
"There was no dragon,"
Anaise peered up through the rain to find Dusk, she was rRelieved that she was safe. "Oh, well good thing anyway, we are not really able to support another dragon with these hunting results. Dusk, see if you can find anything else from the sky, but do not go too far. I'll search from the ground."
Anaise stealthily walked along the damp ground, ears poised, nose sniffing, waiting for signs of prey. She was searching through some bushes when a dark movement caught the corner of her eye. "Hello? Who is there? Show yourself!" she said to the unknown figure. It could just be a scurrying rat, but then again, who knows if another dragon may have stumbled down the cliff side.
Anaise peered up through the rain to find Dusk, she was rRelieved that she was safe. "Oh, well good thing anyway, we are not really able to support another dragon with these hunting results. Dusk, see if you can find anything else from the sky, but do not go too far. I'll search from the ground."
Anaise stealthily walked along the damp ground, ears poised, nose sniffing, waiting for signs of prey. She was searching through some bushes when a dark movement caught the corner of her eye. "Hello? Who is there? Show yourself!" she said to the unknown figure. It could just be a scurrying rat, but then again, who knows if another dragon may have stumbled down the cliff side.
Dusk looked down when she heard Anaise's call. Quickly (And loudly) The Skydancer flew down. Her vision turned green. She saw herself and a dark guardian fighting, there was a crack of lightning, and Anaise was ontop of it, Dusk on the ground almost dead.
"Anaise, stop. There's a black guardian, and it's going to try to kill me, we should head back to the cave." Dusk shouted to the older dragon. She knew this vision was probably not going to come true, but Dusk didn't want to chance it. Concern covered the young dragons face, she did not want to die.

(Vision = False)
Dusk looked down when she heard Anaise's call. Quickly (And loudly) The Skydancer flew down. Her vision turned green. She saw herself and a dark guardian fighting, there was a crack of lightning, and Anaise was ontop of it, Dusk on the ground almost dead.
"Anaise, stop. There's a black guardian, and it's going to try to kill me, we should head back to the cave." Dusk shouted to the older dragon. She knew this vision was probably not going to come true, but Dusk didn't want to chance it. Concern covered the young dragons face, she did not want to die.

(Vision = False)
@kersom @IvyVines @CrazyRedFire @glowb

(Perhaps we should wait for Ivy?)

Oro huffed behind them, tongue out of his mouth and panting like a dog. "Maybe it was a bad idea for me to come along...." He then heard their conversation. "Dusk, no one is going to kill you. No one is going to kill anyone. Not today anyway." The dragon shook his glimmering jade horns, his fiery gaze casting a kinder glow. Oro walked up to Anaise, "What have we got here?" He asked, looking in the same direction she was. Discombobulated by the pain in his chest, Oro attempted to sniff through the rain. He could feel teh rain seep into his armor, pressing the cold further against his covered scales.
@kersom @IvyVines @CrazyRedFire @glowb

(Perhaps we should wait for Ivy?)

Oro huffed behind them, tongue out of his mouth and panting like a dog. "Maybe it was a bad idea for me to come along...." He then heard their conversation. "Dusk, no one is going to kill you. No one is going to kill anyone. Not today anyway." The dragon shook his glimmering jade horns, his fiery gaze casting a kinder glow. Oro walked up to Anaise, "What have we got here?" He asked, looking in the same direction she was. Discombobulated by the pain in his chest, Oro attempted to sniff through the rain. He could feel teh rain seep into his armor, pressing the cold further against his covered scales.
2Z6uBh6.png
@IvyVines @RedOptics @kersom @glowb @CrystalLove [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11452511] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/114526/11452511.png[/img] [/url][/center] Diaval remained silent when the dragon called out to him. For now he just wanted to see what they would do. His eyes flashed when the Skydancer dived out of the sky and muttered something about a black guardian come to kill her. This was quite interesting to Diaval and for some reason he found it amusing. He shifted in the darkness and approached the older Imperial, Oro, who had just spoke. He grinned while showing bright white teeth, "Are you quite certain no one is going to die?" His question sounded sincerely curious but there was a certain gleam in his eye. ((I just wanted to post this so that they'd become aware of D's presence but I'll wait for Ivy now.))
@IvyVines @RedOptics @kersom @glowb @CrystalLove Diaval remained silent when the dragon called out to him. For now he just wanted to see what they would do. His eyes flashed when the Skydancer dived out of the sky and muttered something about a black guardian come to kill her. This was quite interesting to Diaval and for some reason he found it amusing.

He shifted in the darkness and approached the older Imperial, Oro, who had just spoke. He grinned while showing bright white teeth, "Are you quite certain no one is going to die?" His question sounded sincerely curious but there was a certain gleam in his eye.

((I just wanted to post this so that they'd become aware of D's presence but I'll wait for Ivy now.))
XriSV9h.gif
@kersom @RedOptics @CrazyRedFire @glowb
(Thanks for waiting, was worried about getting behind : ) )

"We shouldn't split up, that's the one thing that could get one of us killed!" Dziban yelled, watching in dismay as the others trudged and flew on. Dziban grumbled under his breath, and glanced over at Oro to make sure he was doing okay.
"Tell me if you need to stop or anything" Dziban said to the larger Imperial, before trudging on.
To the gem - encrusted Imperial's relief, Anaise and Dusk were just ahead. Dziban reminded himself to scold her later for always running off.
Dziban trodded over to where Anaise stood, warily looking in the direction Anaise did. Dread pricked at his scales.
"Don't be too eager to find out what it is in case it's dangerous." he muttered to her, fearful that their doom could lay behind the underbrush. The forest rustled, and Dziban watched as the large guardian revealed himself. Dziban felt his nerves relax; still, Dzibar was curious as to how long he'd been here; there didn't seem to be a scratch on him, so surely not for long.
"Not to ruin your whole mystery thing, but how long have you been in this valley?" Dziban demanded. He didn't want to mess about.
@kersom @RedOptics @CrazyRedFire @glowb
(Thanks for waiting, was worried about getting behind : ) )

"We shouldn't split up, that's the one thing that could get one of us killed!" Dziban yelled, watching in dismay as the others trudged and flew on. Dziban grumbled under his breath, and glanced over at Oro to make sure he was doing okay.
"Tell me if you need to stop or anything" Dziban said to the larger Imperial, before trudging on.
To the gem - encrusted Imperial's relief, Anaise and Dusk were just ahead. Dziban reminded himself to scold her later for always running off.
Dziban trodded over to where Anaise stood, warily looking in the direction Anaise did. Dread pricked at his scales.
"Don't be too eager to find out what it is in case it's dangerous." he muttered to her, fearful that their doom could lay behind the underbrush. The forest rustled, and Dziban watched as the large guardian revealed himself. Dziban felt his nerves relax; still, Dzibar was curious as to how long he'd been here; there didn't seem to be a scratch on him, so surely not for long.
"Not to ruin your whole mystery thing, but how long have you been in this valley?" Dziban demanded. He didn't want to mess about.
ZptOUjO.pngOJbFlFz.pngFI4rElJ.png
@IvyVines @RedOptics @CrazyRedFire @glowb
Dusk looked at everybody, she knew if her vision came true, somebody was going to die. And Dusk wouldn't let that happen. The storm had finally started to let up, and Dusk really didn't care who this mystery dragon was. She started to turn and head back to the cave.
"It's almost dawn, I dunno about you guys but I'm hungry, and I want to sleep before the Emperor wakes up," Without an answer, she flew off into the sky. Oh how she loved soaring, that feeling of freedom when you had none. Flying was the only thing that kept her sane when she was alone, and with all her visions she was surprised she hadn't. She suddenly went straight up, and flew above the clouds. This was what a dragon's life was supposed to be like.
@IvyVines @RedOptics @CrazyRedFire @glowb
Dusk looked at everybody, she knew if her vision came true, somebody was going to die. And Dusk wouldn't let that happen. The storm had finally started to let up, and Dusk really didn't care who this mystery dragon was. She started to turn and head back to the cave.
"It's almost dawn, I dunno about you guys but I'm hungry, and I want to sleep before the Emperor wakes up," Without an answer, she flew off into the sky. Oh how she loved soaring, that feeling of freedom when you had none. Flying was the only thing that kept her sane when she was alone, and with all her visions she was surprised she hadn't. She suddenly went straight up, and flew above the clouds. This was what a dragon's life was supposed to be like.
@IvyVines @kersom @CrazyRedFire @glowb

Oro took a step forward, "Depends on who's asking." He let off coolly, not trying to be any kind of threat. Being his size, he curled the base of his head sharply to look down on the Guardian, then asked a question that followed Dziban's, "And what is your name?" Though his voice was barely audible through the thick sheets of rain, it was clear that it was on purpose, in order for him to listen closely to their word. Oro was practically testing him, if that were the case. Bu his attempted to look at least the slightest bit intimidating was ruined by a sudden spurt of flame from his nostrils an a down throw of his head, the cold had mad him sneeze. "How embarrassing... excuse me."
@IvyVines @kersom @CrazyRedFire @glowb

Oro took a step forward, "Depends on who's asking." He let off coolly, not trying to be any kind of threat. Being his size, he curled the base of his head sharply to look down on the Guardian, then asked a question that followed Dziban's, "And what is your name?" Though his voice was barely audible through the thick sheets of rain, it was clear that it was on purpose, in order for him to listen closely to their word. Oro was practically testing him, if that were the case. Bu his attempted to look at least the slightest bit intimidating was ruined by a sudden spurt of flame from his nostrils an a down throw of his head, the cold had mad him sneeze. "How embarrassing... excuse me."
2Z6uBh6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13