Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Restricted Section (OOC)
1 2 3
The Restricted Section OOC

Purpose

To provide a place for RPers to chat and explore their dragons, as well as ask me any questions to avoid cluttering up the IC thread, which will no doubt become hectic.

Rules
  • Be nice to one another.
  • No question is a stupid question (unless it is).
  • Do your best to keep this to a question + answer and planning thread, not a chat thread though I won't yell at you if you end up talking about your dragons here.
The Restricted Section OOC

Purpose

To provide a place for RPers to chat and explore their dragons, as well as ask me any questions to avoid cluttering up the IC thread, which will no doubt become hectic.

Rules
  • Be nice to one another.
  • No question is a stupid question (unless it is).
  • Do your best to keep this to a question + answer and planning thread, not a chat thread though I won't yell at you if you end up talking about your dragons here.
uCR5SCW.png
FAQ

Space, what are you doing?
I don't know, do I look like I know? Because I don't.

The plot seems somewhat dark. What if I don't want to follow it?
That's perfectly fine! The Restricted Section is really a place for us to stretch our legs when it comes to RPing, so if you don't feel comfortable letting me Apophis the Shade ruin everything, you can talk with the other dragons and just sort of ignore the going ons. Note that this might get difficult the more people that join in, but I'm sure we can sort it out.
FAQ

Space, what are you doing?
I don't know, do I look like I know? Because I don't.

The plot seems somewhat dark. What if I don't want to follow it?
That's perfectly fine! The Restricted Section is really a place for us to stretch our legs when it comes to RPing, so if you don't feel comfortable letting me Apophis the Shade ruin everything, you can talk with the other dragons and just sort of ignore the going ons. Note that this might get difficult the more people that join in, but I'm sure we can sort it out.
uCR5SCW.png
Reserved
Reserved
uCR5SCW.png
Reserved
Reserved
uCR5SCW.png
Pinglist

@timanatee @Mistycloud @MrPuffin @Grillbz @WhistlewindWolf @Fatespinner @technicaldragon @Agrina @DragonairVera @Chills @LuckyCat127 @Celes @Kojiro @WolfHeartArtist @Butterscotchmple
Pinglist

@timanatee @Mistycloud @MrPuffin @Grillbz @WhistlewindWolf @Fatespinner @technicaldragon @Agrina @DragonairVera @Chills @LuckyCat127 @Celes @Kojiro @WolfHeartArtist @Butterscotchmple
uCR5SCW.png
YOU ALL CRAWLED INTO THE THREAD OUT OF THE DUCT WORK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL??????

Anyways, yes, everyone may join that has asked (still crawling through seve pages slay me I haven't had to do this in SO LONG). If no one else objects, I will be serving as sort of an over-seeing eye, aiding in moving the plot along.
YOU ALL CRAWLED INTO THE THREAD OUT OF THE DUCT WORK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL??????

Anyways, yes, everyone may join that has asked (still crawling through seve pages slay me I haven't had to do this in SO LONG). If no one else objects, I will be serving as sort of an over-seeing eye, aiding in moving the plot along.
uCR5SCW.png
@Celes @Kojiro

You may both join. I'm working on a solid-er plot since I didn't expect so many people to be shuffling around so quickly.
@Celes @Kojiro

You may both join. I'm working on a solid-er plot since I didn't expect so many people to be shuffling around so quickly.
uCR5SCW.png
Yaaay! :D Thanks, Space. Hmm I wonder who to play as~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13638748] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136388/13638748_350.png[/img] [/url] Maybe Miuna?
Yaaay! :D Thanks, Space. Hmm I wonder who to play as~

13638748_350.png

Maybe Miuna?
AoZdhkp.png
@FloatingInSpace
Lol okay~
I might join tomorrow cause I have a bunch of work to do today
@FloatingInSpace
Lol okay~
I might join tomorrow cause I have a bunch of work to do today

Koji | He/him
FR +3
Note for forum games:
I have dragons in the den as well
@WolfHeartArtist

Welcome to FR! You may certainty join if you'd like. Right now, I'm working on a more solid plot that would encourage more intereaction between dragons and if all else fails, between my NPCs and your dragons to help you get settled into RPing. So just hang on until I make an intro and jump in afterwards!
@WolfHeartArtist

Welcome to FR! You may certainty join if you'd like. Right now, I'm working on a more solid plot that would encourage more intereaction between dragons and if all else fails, between my NPCs and your dragons to help you get settled into RPing. So just hang on until I make an intro and jump in afterwards!
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3