Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is This A Dream? (Private!)
1 2 3 4 5
@LeviathanScream Not a good idea, Arrza...

When Arrza called out "Hello," a few elves with different weapons jumped out of the bushes and began to surround the princess and her dragon. "Hands up, princess!" One elf, who had one blue eye and one amber colored eye shouted, raising two katanas coated in the green toxin.
@LeviathanScream Not a good idea, Arrza...

When Arrza called out "Hello," a few elves with different weapons jumped out of the bushes and began to surround the princess and her dragon. "Hands up, princess!" One elf, who had one blue eye and one amber colored eye shouted, raising two katanas coated in the green toxin.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@dragonlover

Arrza sneered. "What are you guys? The other guy's mini soldiers?" she scoffed, Toxic turning around and around so they can see al their puny faces. "Either kill me now or let me go," she took out a dagger from her satchel. "I have a weapon too, so back off!" And a dragon, She thought, Toxic rearing up and letting out an irritated roar. Her pearly white fangs menacingly glinting in the sunlight.
@dragonlover

Arrza sneered. "What are you guys? The other guy's mini soldiers?" she scoffed, Toxic turning around and around so they can see al their puny faces. "Either kill me now or let me go," she took out a dagger from her satchel. "I have a weapon too, so back off!" And a dragon, She thought, Toxic rearing up and letting out an irritated roar. Her pearly white fangs menacingly glinting in the sunlight.
@LeviathanScream

Almost as soon as the dragon let out the roar, at once the elves all whistled at the same time. After a few moments of silence, as many elves there were, just as many dragons came. "Well, darling, we have weapons and dragons as well. You're outnumbered and to us, very weak. Good luck with defending yourself, sweetheart." The same elf as before replied, a slight smirk on his dirty face.
@LeviathanScream

Almost as soon as the dragon let out the roar, at once the elves all whistled at the same time. After a few moments of silence, as many elves there were, just as many dragons came. "Well, darling, we have weapons and dragons as well. You're outnumbered and to us, very weak. Good luck with defending yourself, sweetheart." The same elf as before replied, a slight smirk on his dirty face.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@dragonlover

"Fine, kill me if you wish," Arrza lowered her dagger, but made no attempt to back off. I hated being a princess anyways. She thought sourly, narrowing her eyes at all the elves. "But don't call me sweetheart." She grabbed something small and round and threw it at the ground. Smoke billowed out of it and into the sky. Seeing her escape, Toxic was soon airborne, flying away from those people.
@dragonlover

"Fine, kill me if you wish," Arrza lowered her dagger, but made no attempt to back off. I hated being a princess anyways. She thought sourly, narrowing her eyes at all the elves. "But don't call me sweetheart." She grabbed something small and round and threw it at the ground. Smoke billowed out of it and into the sky. Seeing her escape, Toxic was soon airborne, flying away from those people.
@LeviathanScream

The elf chuckled mildly. "Fine. I won't call you sweetheart. Soul, the flying is up to you, but just be careful of those guards." The elf mumbled as Shadow burst out of the underbrush and screeched, flapping his wings quickly. Soul had jumped on as his companion and taken flight. Rising up to the princess' level, Soul grabbed one of the toxin-coated daggers and smiled mischievously. "Ah, dear princess... So, what'll it be? Get your crown back and risk your entire kingdom, or go back without your dear crown and live on a s a princess? Your choice." He chuckled, holding the dagger tightly.

The guards almost immediately spotted the princess and began to head toward her. The general spotted Soul first, and he gave orders to dive beneath the trees to avoid being seen.
@LeviathanScream

The elf chuckled mildly. "Fine. I won't call you sweetheart. Soul, the flying is up to you, but just be careful of those guards." The elf mumbled as Shadow burst out of the underbrush and screeched, flapping his wings quickly. Soul had jumped on as his companion and taken flight. Rising up to the princess' level, Soul grabbed one of the toxin-coated daggers and smiled mischievously. "Ah, dear princess... So, what'll it be? Get your crown back and risk your entire kingdom, or go back without your dear crown and live on a s a princess? Your choice." He chuckled, holding the dagger tightly.

The guards almost immediately spotted the princess and began to head toward her. The general spotted Soul first, and he gave orders to dive beneath the trees to avoid being seen.
@dragonlover

Arrza smiled darkly. "I'd threaten my kingdom," she laughed. "Because I'm not a princess anymore. I'm a survivor. And you can keep that stupid crown." She thought she heard something, but shrugged it off as just a small thing. "Let's go down since the guards will catch us--I mean me."
@dragonlover

Arrza smiled darkly. "I'd threaten my kingdom," she laughed. "Because I'm not a princess anymore. I'm a survivor. And you can keep that stupid crown." She thought she heard something, but shrugged it off as just a small thing. "Let's go down since the guards will catch us--I mean me."
@LeviathanScream

A shrill whistle pierced the thick trees and Soul lost his smile. "That's a distress call..." Saying something in a low tone, Shadow screeched and dove under the trees. The scene he saw before him was horrifying. Half his entire tribe was dead, most unconscious, and some were cornered by guards who were about to deliver the final blow. He was soon surrounded by a hoard of guards who were preparing to fight.
@LeviathanScream

A shrill whistle pierced the thick trees and Soul lost his smile. "That's a distress call..." Saying something in a low tone, Shadow screeched and dove under the trees. The scene he saw before him was horrifying. Half his entire tribe was dead, most unconscious, and some were cornered by guards who were about to deliver the final blow. He was soon surrounded by a hoard of guards who were preparing to fight.
@dragonlover

With the sight of the unconscious elves, Arrza rushed forward and stopped in between the guards and the others. "Stop!" she commanded, brows furrowed. "I'll come back if you stop!" she snook a glance at Soul, sighing. "Let him take the crown," she gestured to Soul.
@dragonlover

With the sight of the unconscious elves, Arrza rushed forward and stopped in between the guards and the others. "Stop!" she commanded, brows furrowed. "I'll come back if you stop!" she snook a glance at Soul, sighing. "Let him take the crown," she gestured to Soul.
@LeviathanScream

Soul looked petrified, but quickly regained his composure. "No, you can take it, but leave us alone. If you'd like, though, there's someone I'd like you to meet. That is, if you don't leave." Soul rolled his eyes, tossing the crown to one of the guards.

The commander stopped the guards. "Princess, are you sure? We could keep the thieves out of our kingdom for once! This is the only chance we could ever get!" The commander reasoned.
@LeviathanScream

Soul looked petrified, but quickly regained his composure. "No, you can take it, but leave us alone. If you'd like, though, there's someone I'd like you to meet. That is, if you don't leave." Soul rolled his eyes, tossing the crown to one of the guards.

The commander stopped the guards. "Princess, are you sure? We could keep the thieves out of our kingdom for once! This is the only chance we could ever get!" The commander reasoned.
@dragonlover

Arrza shot the spoken guard a death stare. "No," she retorted, and with that, she turned around, ready to go wherever Soul was going to take her. She didn't even glance back at the guards who already drove her insane already. "Oh, and you can say that I died," she threw her white dress onto the grass.
@dragonlover

Arrza shot the spoken guard a death stare. "No," she retorted, and with that, she turned around, ready to go wherever Soul was going to take her. She didn't even glance back at the guards who already drove her insane already. "Oh, and you can say that I died," she threw her white dress onto the grass.
1 2 3 4 5