Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Shika & Sun 1x1 RP
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181/18027_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "..How about these?" A dull scaled Guardian adorned with ominous markings, a ragged wolfs' pelt, and alchemy jewelry awkwardly hunches over in a massive field of cheerfully vibrant Lucky Stars. She could not look more out of place if she honestly tried. Said Guardian tries to gently nudge a claw at a particular patch of freshly sprouted Luck Stars, her size and perpetual lack of sleep making this gentleness much harder than it should be. A Nature Sprite, her green thumbed helper, inspects the Lucky Stars with tight scrutiny, thoughtful-hand-on-chin pose and all. After a couple seconds of inspection, she slashes her chubby arms in front of her chest at the Guardian in a firm "NO GO". "Oh come ON! We've been at this since this morning! We should be back at the Bone Cathedral by now!", the Guardian huffed as the Nature Sprite exasperatedly flailed her limbs, angry squeaks erupting out of her little green maw. "YES, I know that I am the one that laid down the strict specifications of which Luck Stars will be ideal for our next brew assessment but it's already getting late, our last drop of caffiene was consumed many hours ago, and'--" More annoyed squeaks and limb flailing. "Fine then! [b]You [/b]pick which ones we need for the examination! I'm tired!", the Guardian whined and flopped onto her back like a hatchling in the throes of a tantrum. She effectively squishes roughly 1/10th of the whole field when she fans out her wings across the downy carpet of magically induced clovers. The Nature sprite throws up her small hands in defeat and stomps away from the relaxing alchemist, muttering unheard words to herself until she, too, flops down onto the Lucky Stars, her tail twitching agitatedly. (OOC: Here we go, @Shika! X))

"..How about these?"

A dull scaled Guardian adorned with ominous markings, a ragged wolfs' pelt, and alchemy jewelry awkwardly hunches over in a massive field of cheerfully vibrant Lucky Stars. She could not look more out of place if she honestly tried.

Said Guardian tries to gently nudge a claw at a particular patch of freshly sprouted Luck Stars, her size and perpetual lack of sleep making this gentleness much harder than it should be. A Nature Sprite, her green thumbed helper, inspects the Lucky Stars with tight scrutiny, thoughtful-hand-on-chin pose and all. After a couple seconds of inspection, she slashes her chubby arms in front of her chest at the Guardian in a firm "NO GO".

"Oh come ON! We've been at this since this morning! We should be back at the Bone Cathedral by now!", the Guardian huffed as the Nature Sprite exasperatedly flailed her limbs, angry squeaks erupting out of her little green maw.

"YES, I know that I am the one that laid down the strict specifications of which Luck Stars will be ideal for our next brew assessment but it's already getting late, our last drop of caffiene was consumed many hours ago, and'--"

More annoyed squeaks and limb flailing.

"Fine then! You pick which ones we need for the examination! I'm tired!", the Guardian whined and flopped onto her back like a hatchling in the throes of a tantrum. She effectively squishes roughly 1/10th of the whole field when she fans out her wings across the downy carpet of magically induced clovers.

The Nature sprite throws up her small hands in defeat and stomps away from the relaxing alchemist, muttering unheard words to herself until she, too, flops down onto the Lucky Stars, her tail twitching agitatedly.

(OOC: Here we go, @Shika! X))
BuDq0ZK.gif
Edit: Guess which silly goose forgot to ping you when she first posted this~ @TheSunTheGodsSaw -- (OOC: Awesome, here we go! :D ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2881566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28816/2881566_350.png[/img] [/url] She had never been good at interacting or understanding the beasts her clan had taken in for various reasons, but nevertheless the brightly colored Spiral could tell that something wasn´t right by just looking at how tense the Serthis next to her was. The arcane dragon let her eyes drift over the surrounding area, trying to spot anything unusual, anything out of place that could possibly unnerve the snake-beast... but even after several minutes of vigilantly observing every tree and every bush of the Starwood Strand around them, she found no answer. So, instead on dwelling on something she wouldn´t be able to solve anyway, she returned her attention back to the cauldron set up before them. Tongues of flames were already licking the black metal, heating up the oddly colored liquid inside. Bits and pieces of ingredients such as roots or leaves could be seen drifting on the surface, some she had already forgotten to have thrown in there in the first place. "So... what do I add next?" the dragon looked over at the Serthis, hoping he would at least spare a small part of his attention for her brewing experiments instead of tensely staring into the woods, split tongue occasionally tasting the cool air. To her slight dismay, the beast only briefly pointed at one of the various satchels spread out around her and, by showing her his open palm, signalized her to add a hand-full of whatever was stored within before copmpletly ignoring her again. "Hmph, fine!" she huffed, reaching into the bag and pulling out a paw full of withered rose petals, "don´t mind me then." The Serthis turned his head to give her an annoyed stare, but his face immediately took on a shocked expression when he saw the massive heap of petals being tossed into the cauldron. The Spiral barely paid any attention to his hissing and the -most likely not very polite- words in his species´ tongue thrown at her, instead only gawking at the furiously bubbling liquid before her. Having seen this scenario several times before, the dragon knew it was time to leave. She hastily grabbed as many of the satchels as she could before picking up the still protesting Serthis and fleeing the scene as fast as her wings would carry her. But as most of the time, she was not fast enough. The force of the exploding cauldron behind her threw her off balance, but still sent the dragon flying forward much faster than she was comfortable with. With a startled screech the two eventually broke through the outer wall of branches, landing hard in the field of Lucky Stars. Immediately the Serthis grabbed the dragons paw, holding his own small hand against her large one with a grumpy look on his face. "W-well how was I supposed to know you were talking about a Serthis-hand-full and not a dragon-hand-full and-?" the Spiral pouted as she sat up, but immediately fell silent when she saw the massive Guardian nearby...
Edit: Guess which silly goose forgot to ping you when she first posted this~
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

--
(OOC: Awesome, here we go! :D )

2881566_350.png

She had never been good at interacting or understanding the beasts her clan had taken in for various reasons, but nevertheless the brightly colored Spiral could tell that something wasn´t right by just looking at how tense the Serthis next to her was.

The arcane dragon let her eyes drift over the surrounding area, trying to spot anything unusual, anything out of place that could possibly unnerve the snake-beast... but even after several minutes of vigilantly observing every tree and every bush of the Starwood Strand around them, she found no answer.
So, instead on dwelling on something she wouldn´t be able to solve anyway, she returned her attention back to the cauldron set up before them. Tongues of flames were already licking the black metal, heating up the oddly colored liquid inside. Bits and pieces of ingredients such as roots or leaves could be seen drifting on the surface, some she had already forgotten to have thrown in there in the first place.

"So... what do I add next?" the dragon looked over at the Serthis, hoping he would at least spare a small part of his attention for her brewing experiments instead of tensely staring into the woods, split tongue occasionally tasting the cool air. To her slight dismay, the beast only briefly pointed at one of the various satchels spread out around her and, by showing her his open palm, signalized her to add a hand-full of whatever was stored within before copmpletly ignoring her again.

"Hmph, fine!" she huffed, reaching into the bag and pulling out a paw full of withered rose petals, "don´t mind me then."
The Serthis turned his head to give her an annoyed stare, but his face immediately took on a shocked expression when he saw the massive heap of petals being tossed into the cauldron. The Spiral barely paid any attention to his hissing and the -most likely not very polite- words in his species´ tongue thrown at her, instead only gawking at the furiously bubbling liquid before her.

Having seen this scenario several times before, the dragon knew it was time to leave. She hastily grabbed as many of the satchels as she could before picking up the still protesting Serthis and fleeing the scene as fast as her wings would carry her. But as most of the time, she was not fast enough. The force of the exploding cauldron behind her threw her off balance, but still sent the dragon flying forward much faster than she was comfortable with. With a startled screech the two eventually broke through the outer wall of branches, landing hard in the field of Lucky Stars.

Immediately the Serthis grabbed the dragons paw, holding his own small hand against her large one with a grumpy look on his face.
"W-well how was I supposed to know you were talking about a Serthis-hand-full and not a dragon-hand-full and-?" the Spiral pouted as she sat up, but immediately fell silent when she saw the massive Guardian nearby...
tumblr_ojm6i3ESoc1rkt7sro9_r1_500.png
ooc: @Shika Ooohhh! You know what though, I should go ahead and bookmark and check this RP anyway since my pings come in atrocious volumes as well. Thanks for the ping! =D)

The Guardian lulled onto her side to glance up at where the exasperated Nature Sprite was, who laid face down into the field nearby. The Sprites' tail lashed to and fro to show her disdain.

"Oh come on, don't be like that--"

Both creatures jolted up from their respective resting spots and whipped their heads towards the source of the explosion. It did not sound near enough to cause any damage to them, but it was close enough to put them on edge.

"What in PlagueBringers name...."

The Guardian delicately lifted a paw to her muzzle to correctly realign her glasses to peer at the woodline. She squinted in confusion when she saw two figures making a rapid escape from the source of the explosion. Drowsily getting up on all fours of her lumbering body, she cautiously stood up on her haunches to get a better vantage point of the escapees. She noticed a peculiar colored smoke furling into the powder blue sky above it, and the smell that wafted from the source was very, very familiar... The two--a spiral and a...serthis?--seemed to be bickering to each other until the Spiral had spotted her undoubtly behemoth of a body.

Realizing that she was noticed, the Guardian perked up and gave a slow, toothy smile with an unsure wave of a paw.

"Uhhh...Having a bad magic day, huh?", she tried to joke, nudging her head towards the slowly dissipating smoke rising from the woodline.

ooc: @Shika Ooohhh! You know what though, I should go ahead and bookmark and check this RP anyway since my pings come in atrocious volumes as well. Thanks for the ping! =D)

The Guardian lulled onto her side to glance up at where the exasperated Nature Sprite was, who laid face down into the field nearby. The Sprites' tail lashed to and fro to show her disdain.

"Oh come on, don't be like that--"

Both creatures jolted up from their respective resting spots and whipped their heads towards the source of the explosion. It did not sound near enough to cause any damage to them, but it was close enough to put them on edge.

"What in PlagueBringers name...."

The Guardian delicately lifted a paw to her muzzle to correctly realign her glasses to peer at the woodline. She squinted in confusion when she saw two figures making a rapid escape from the source of the explosion. Drowsily getting up on all fours of her lumbering body, she cautiously stood up on her haunches to get a better vantage point of the escapees. She noticed a peculiar colored smoke furling into the powder blue sky above it, and the smell that wafted from the source was very, very familiar... The two--a spiral and a...serthis?--seemed to be bickering to each other until the Spiral had spotted her undoubtly behemoth of a body.

Realizing that she was noticed, the Guardian perked up and gave a slow, toothy smile with an unsure wave of a paw.

"Uhhh...Having a bad magic day, huh?", she tried to joke, nudging her head towards the slowly dissipating smoke rising from the woodline.

BuDq0ZK.gif
ooc: @TheSunTheGodsSaw Oh, that´s a great idea! I´ll do that, too, and make sure to put the bookmark somewhere I can see it all the time, so I won´t forget to reply! =D

"O-oh...uhm... well..." the Spiral chuckled, a bit uncertain of what to say to the stranger before her. To make the following silence slightly less awkward, she turned her head and watched the smoke rise high into the sky instead of keeping eye contact with the Guardian.

"...more like a bad magic week," the green dragon eventually sighed loudly, finally returning her attention back to her conversation partner, "it´s the third time this week that I messed up a potion, just because I can never get the dose of ingredients right... and my supposed helper isn´t actually that much of a help, either." She gave her companion a brief glare, making the obviously annoyed Serthis cross his arms before his chest and turn away with a pouting expression.

"Buuuut, let´s not dwell on my failure! I´ll get it right eventually! So, who are you and what are you doing here? Never seen you around before! Are you new to the area?" It was almost frightening how her previous subdued attitude turned so cheerful and happy within a matter of seconds. With her long body excitedly twisting and curling, the Spiral curiously waited for the Guardian´s answer.
ooc: @TheSunTheGodsSaw Oh, that´s a great idea! I´ll do that, too, and make sure to put the bookmark somewhere I can see it all the time, so I won´t forget to reply! =D

"O-oh...uhm... well..." the Spiral chuckled, a bit uncertain of what to say to the stranger before her. To make the following silence slightly less awkward, she turned her head and watched the smoke rise high into the sky instead of keeping eye contact with the Guardian.

"...more like a bad magic week," the green dragon eventually sighed loudly, finally returning her attention back to her conversation partner, "it´s the third time this week that I messed up a potion, just because I can never get the dose of ingredients right... and my supposed helper isn´t actually that much of a help, either." She gave her companion a brief glare, making the obviously annoyed Serthis cross his arms before his chest and turn away with a pouting expression.

"Buuuut, let´s not dwell on my failure! I´ll get it right eventually! So, who are you and what are you doing here? Never seen you around before! Are you new to the area?" It was almost frightening how her previous subdued attitude turned so cheerful and happy within a matter of seconds. With her long body excitedly twisting and curling, the Spiral curiously waited for the Guardian´s answer.
OOC: @Shika I am terribly sorry for the late reply on this. Things got pretty hairy on my end in light of recent events. We're back in order now though so hopefully my replies will be much sooner and consistent. =)

The Guardian chuckled at the Spirals' seemingly sudden change of behavior. She read somewhere in her mountains of books that their behavior tended to do that.

"Ah! I am Dariah, an alchemist with a specialty is botany, and this", she motions her blood red eyes to the Nature Sprite that had scurried between her head horns for protection earlier, "is Lily, my accomplice! Say hello to them, Lily!"

The Nature Sprite peeked from between the horns at the two below, and gave a quick wave with her paw before diving back into the furs that clothed the Guardian. Eh, good enough.

"We were actually looking for a four-leafed Lucky Star for study but we haven't found one yet...", she muttered, wafting her head from side to side to look at the field of clovers warily.

"But enough about me and my brand of bad luck, may I ask who you two are?", she inquires with interest, carefully readjusting her glasses so they were near sight focused on the creatures before her.
OOC: @Shika I am terribly sorry for the late reply on this. Things got pretty hairy on my end in light of recent events. We're back in order now though so hopefully my replies will be much sooner and consistent. =)

The Guardian chuckled at the Spirals' seemingly sudden change of behavior. She read somewhere in her mountains of books that their behavior tended to do that.

"Ah! I am Dariah, an alchemist with a specialty is botany, and this", she motions her blood red eyes to the Nature Sprite that had scurried between her head horns for protection earlier, "is Lily, my accomplice! Say hello to them, Lily!"

The Nature Sprite peeked from between the horns at the two below, and gave a quick wave with her paw before diving back into the furs that clothed the Guardian. Eh, good enough.

"We were actually looking for a four-leafed Lucky Star for study but we haven't found one yet...", she muttered, wafting her head from side to side to look at the field of clovers warily.

"But enough about me and my brand of bad luck, may I ask who you two are?", she inquires with interest, carefully readjusting her glasses so they were near sight focused on the creatures before her.
BuDq0ZK.gif
OOC: @TheSunTheGodsSaw No need to feel bad! I´m just glad to hear things are going ok for you again!:)
Instead let me apologize for being late again, too.
--

"Oh! Pleasure to meet you, Dariah and Lily!" the Spiral excitedly exclaimed, waving at the cute Sprite on Dariah´s head. "It´s nice to meet fellow alchemists out here! This place doesn´t get too many visitors, which is such a shame..."

The green dragon paused for a moment, remaining completely motionless before abruptly uncoiling her body to pick up the startled Serthis next to her. Hugging the annoyed looking companion to her chest, the Spiral gave a wide grin as she spoke:

"Nevermind that, though! My name´s Tarot, and this is my friend Cura! Don´t let his constant hissing deceive you, though. He can come off as a real grump sometimes, but he´s actually really cling- ow!"
Pouting, Tarot glanced down at the now blushing Serthis that had lightly rammed his elbow into her chest to maker her fall silent.
"...Love you, too, Cura!" Tarot laughed loudly and hugged Cura extra tight, before finally putting him down on the ground again where he immediately slithered behind her and out of view for Dariah.

"But wow, you two really are facing a tough challenge here! Chances are looking through these fields for a single four-leafed Lucky Star will take you days, if not weeks. These studies must be really important, huh?" Tarot inquired, watching Dariah with wide eyes. She was extremely curious about hearing more from the other alchemist.
OOC: @TheSunTheGodsSaw No need to feel bad! I´m just glad to hear things are going ok for you again!:)
Instead let me apologize for being late again, too.
--

"Oh! Pleasure to meet you, Dariah and Lily!" the Spiral excitedly exclaimed, waving at the cute Sprite on Dariah´s head. "It´s nice to meet fellow alchemists out here! This place doesn´t get too many visitors, which is such a shame..."

The green dragon paused for a moment, remaining completely motionless before abruptly uncoiling her body to pick up the startled Serthis next to her. Hugging the annoyed looking companion to her chest, the Spiral gave a wide grin as she spoke:

"Nevermind that, though! My name´s Tarot, and this is my friend Cura! Don´t let his constant hissing deceive you, though. He can come off as a real grump sometimes, but he´s actually really cling- ow!"
Pouting, Tarot glanced down at the now blushing Serthis that had lightly rammed his elbow into her chest to maker her fall silent.
"...Love you, too, Cura!" Tarot laughed loudly and hugged Cura extra tight, before finally putting him down on the ground again where he immediately slithered behind her and out of view for Dariah.

"But wow, you two really are facing a tough challenge here! Chances are looking through these fields for a single four-leafed Lucky Star will take you days, if not weeks. These studies must be really important, huh?" Tarot inquired, watching Dariah with wide eyes. She was extremely curious about hearing more from the other alchemist.
@Shika

Dariah couldn't help but chuckle at Curas' behavior. It reminded her of a certain Sprite who was busy burrowing herself into the furs of her cape.

"Nice to meet you both! It's always great to meet fellow alchemists, no matter the level of skill. I uh....Wouldn't doubt if my chances of finding that four level Lucky Star is now nil...", she mumbles as she anxiously tinkers with the placement of the glasses on the bridge of her nose, guiltily glancing at the areas she trampled on the field.

"Eh heh...", she clears her throat. "Guess I just might have to grit my fangs on this one and cave into just buying a four-leaf Lucky Star at this point, huh?", her blood red eyes suddenly brighten up. "I am desperate enough to do it because you see, the mutation strain of which allows that fourth leaf is crucial to my next study because--"

Before Dariah could continue her ramble, a loud bellow ripped through the atmosphere and into the skies above them. The Guardian clicked her maw shut and snapped her head towards the source of the sound, which was in the belly of the explosion disturbed forest. The distinct sound of trees being crunched under the weight of a monstrous behemoth crackled in the air, the parting of the foliage heading straight for their direction.

The finned spines on Dariahs body begin to flare up like hackles, her instincts telling her that danger was imminent but her morbid curiosity cemented her in place.

A massive Hawksbill Goliath clumsily lurched into view, its spiked fins slapping down into the ground to help it heave forward and trampling more foliage. His angrily snapped it beak at the air to show its aggression towards anything that dared come close to it.

"What is a Hawksbill Goliath doing out here? Aren't they supposed to be in Crystal Pool caves that are underground..?..Unless maybe there is a particular cave system that reaches out this far, but that doesn't explain why it is above ground--''"

A large swarm of green and yellow hued Stingers shot up from the forest and into the sky, casting ominous shadows onto the abused ground below looking for someone to blame for their awakening.

"OKAY ESCAPE FIRST, QUESTIONS LATER, DO YOU AGREE TAROT, YES, OR YES?", the older dragon frantically yelped to her new acquaintance , trying to stay as still as possible so that she wouldn't attract more attention to herself.
@Shika

Dariah couldn't help but chuckle at Curas' behavior. It reminded her of a certain Sprite who was busy burrowing herself into the furs of her cape.

"Nice to meet you both! It's always great to meet fellow alchemists, no matter the level of skill. I uh....Wouldn't doubt if my chances of finding that four level Lucky Star is now nil...", she mumbles as she anxiously tinkers with the placement of the glasses on the bridge of her nose, guiltily glancing at the areas she trampled on the field.

"Eh heh...", she clears her throat. "Guess I just might have to grit my fangs on this one and cave into just buying a four-leaf Lucky Star at this point, huh?", her blood red eyes suddenly brighten up. "I am desperate enough to do it because you see, the mutation strain of which allows that fourth leaf is crucial to my next study because--"

Before Dariah could continue her ramble, a loud bellow ripped through the atmosphere and into the skies above them. The Guardian clicked her maw shut and snapped her head towards the source of the sound, which was in the belly of the explosion disturbed forest. The distinct sound of trees being crunched under the weight of a monstrous behemoth crackled in the air, the parting of the foliage heading straight for their direction.

The finned spines on Dariahs body begin to flare up like hackles, her instincts telling her that danger was imminent but her morbid curiosity cemented her in place.

A massive Hawksbill Goliath clumsily lurched into view, its spiked fins slapping down into the ground to help it heave forward and trampling more foliage. His angrily snapped it beak at the air to show its aggression towards anything that dared come close to it.

"What is a Hawksbill Goliath doing out here? Aren't they supposed to be in Crystal Pool caves that are underground..?..Unless maybe there is a particular cave system that reaches out this far, but that doesn't explain why it is above ground--''"

A large swarm of green and yellow hued Stingers shot up from the forest and into the sky, casting ominous shadows onto the abused ground below looking for someone to blame for their awakening.

"OKAY ESCAPE FIRST, QUESTIONS LATER, DO YOU AGREE TAROT, YES, OR YES?", the older dragon frantically yelped to her new acquaintance , trying to stay as still as possible so that she wouldn't attract more attention to herself.
BuDq0ZK.gif
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

I should have stuck to fortune telling and dream reading, was the first thought that flashed through Tarot´s mind the moment she heard the destructive sounds that made Dariah fall silent so suddenly.

While she certainly wasn´t an expert when it came to wildlife, the Spiral could tell what over-sized reptile was coming their way without having to wait and see it. After all, the memories of her recently absolved fighting lessons in the arcane Pools were still so vivid, she would occasionally have nightmares of the encounters with the massive monstrosities...

And while Tarot coudln´t really answer any of the questions Dariah had asked upon spotting the Hawksbill Goliath, she could at least make a hopeful suggestion:
"H-hey, I´m sure that with t-teamwork we c-could somehow outsmart it and..."
It was her turn to abruptly fall silent, having glanced over her shoulder for the first time to see how much distance still remained between them and the enemy. The Spiral might have been right. Against a Hawksbill Goliath they actually did have a small chance of winning. Against a Hawksbill Goliath and a whole army of angry, over-sized wasps, however, their chances of victory were pretty much non-existent.

"FULLY AGREE, FULLY AGREE! RUN OR FLY, WHICHEVER LETS YOU GET AWAY FASTER!", the Spiral panicked, grabbing the equally anxious Cura and holding him close to her chest, ready to defend him from any harm.
"COME ON, MOVE!", she finally screeched and leaped into the air with a strong flap of her wings, just as the first Stingers started to rapidly approach the two dragons.
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

I should have stuck to fortune telling and dream reading, was the first thought that flashed through Tarot´s mind the moment she heard the destructive sounds that made Dariah fall silent so suddenly.

While she certainly wasn´t an expert when it came to wildlife, the Spiral could tell what over-sized reptile was coming their way without having to wait and see it. After all, the memories of her recently absolved fighting lessons in the arcane Pools were still so vivid, she would occasionally have nightmares of the encounters with the massive monstrosities...

And while Tarot coudln´t really answer any of the questions Dariah had asked upon spotting the Hawksbill Goliath, she could at least make a hopeful suggestion:
"H-hey, I´m sure that with t-teamwork we c-could somehow outsmart it and..."
It was her turn to abruptly fall silent, having glanced over her shoulder for the first time to see how much distance still remained between them and the enemy. The Spiral might have been right. Against a Hawksbill Goliath they actually did have a small chance of winning. Against a Hawksbill Goliath and a whole army of angry, over-sized wasps, however, their chances of victory were pretty much non-existent.

"FULLY AGREE, FULLY AGREE! RUN OR FLY, WHICHEVER LETS YOU GET AWAY FASTER!", the Spiral panicked, grabbing the equally anxious Cura and holding him close to her chest, ready to defend him from any harm.
"COME ON, MOVE!", she finally screeched and leaped into the air with a strong flap of her wings, just as the first Stingers started to rapidly approach the two dragons.
@Shika

As the swarm of Stingers started to close in on them with the Goliath in toe, Dariah wheeled around and used her massive wings to launch her into the air. As doing so, clouds of fluttering Lucky Star petals gush up from her ascent. In the back of her mind an agitated whine came forth from not being able to use this field for scavenging anytime soon, but it was quickly closed down with lots, and lots of internal screaming. And some external.

Thankfully the unintentional pink swarms of petals disoriented a chunk of the Stinger squad, but a few were intuitive enough to keep their pace up with the two dragons. Dariah glanced behind herself and began to charge up a contuse bolt--She didn't want to really hurt the creatures but she didn't want herself or her new acquaintance to be hurt either!

Before she could unleash the bolt, a huge torrent of condensed shadow matter shot through the sky and right at them--presumably from the Hawksbill Goliath below them. Normally shadow element magic didn't scare her with her natural resistance to it but she immediately snaps her head to the hastily retreating spiral ahead of her.

"Tatot! Watch out!", the Guardian shrieked as she tries to messily attempt conjuring a reflection barrier in time.
@Shika

As the swarm of Stingers started to close in on them with the Goliath in toe, Dariah wheeled around and used her massive wings to launch her into the air. As doing so, clouds of fluttering Lucky Star petals gush up from her ascent. In the back of her mind an agitated whine came forth from not being able to use this field for scavenging anytime soon, but it was quickly closed down with lots, and lots of internal screaming. And some external.

Thankfully the unintentional pink swarms of petals disoriented a chunk of the Stinger squad, but a few were intuitive enough to keep their pace up with the two dragons. Dariah glanced behind herself and began to charge up a contuse bolt--She didn't want to really hurt the creatures but she didn't want herself or her new acquaintance to be hurt either!

Before she could unleash the bolt, a huge torrent of condensed shadow matter shot through the sky and right at them--presumably from the Hawksbill Goliath below them. Normally shadow element magic didn't scare her with her natural resistance to it but she immediately snaps her head to the hastily retreating spiral ahead of her.

"Tatot! Watch out!", the Guardian shrieked as she tries to messily attempt conjuring a reflection barrier in time.
BuDq0ZK.gif