Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When A Star Falls || OOC Chat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@TeaLeafves @Reshireka

I can make a ThunderClan apprentice! I'll start on a character profile now.
@TeaLeafves @Reshireka

I can make a ThunderClan apprentice! I'll start on a character profile now.
__________________________________________________ • she/they
• +2fr
wishlist
@TeaLeafves Just finished a ThunderClan apprentice's, Honeypaw's, application! I hope everything's in order.
@TeaLeafves Just finished a ThunderClan apprentice's, Honeypaw's, application! I hope everything's in order.
• +2fr
wishlist
@TeaLeafves
So sorry!!
I'll update my character asap but I'm only on for a short time and my internet was out all stupid freakin' weekend :'(
I'll also reply when I have the time to read everyone's replies and whatnot
@TeaLeafves
So sorry!!
I'll update my character asap but I'm only on for a short time and my internet was out all stupid freakin' weekend :'(
I'll also reply when I have the time to read everyone's replies and whatnot
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@valravne
Accepted!

@Reshireka
Looks like you've got two new Thunderclan cats - I switched Spiderleap to be in your Clan :)
@valravne
Accepted!

@Reshireka
Looks like you've got two new Thunderclan cats - I switched Spiderleap to be in your Clan :)
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@Risingflames
It's alright! Just jump in when you can :) No worries!
@Risingflames
It's alright! Just jump in when you can :) No worries!
@TeaLeafves:
Hey there! Sorry for not getting back to you. I don't think I'll be able to take part in this anymore; I have a lot less time than I thought I would. Alas, no group roleplaying for me. I've gone ahead and removed my applications from the character profile thread.
@TeaLeafves:
Hey there! Sorry for not getting back to you. I don't think I'll be able to take part in this anymore; I have a lot less time than I thought I would. Alas, no group roleplaying for me. I've gone ahead and removed my applications from the character profile thread.
@Agi
Hey! Sorry to hear that, I hope things get better for you! :) If ever things get better for you and you find the time, you're welcome to come back around!

@Polaroid @TomatoRunt @Reshireka @RisingFlames @Balrier @CheesyCakeCat
The Riverclan Deputy spot is open, if anyone wants it :) Unless you'd like another user on?
@Agi
Hey! Sorry to hear that, I hope things get better for you! :) If ever things get better for you and you find the time, you're welcome to come back around!

@Polaroid @TomatoRunt @Reshireka @RisingFlames @Balrier @CheesyCakeCat
The Riverclan Deputy spot is open, if anyone wants it :) Unless you'd like another user on?
@TeaLeafves I'm fine with adding a new player, but I would happily make Stonestep the RiverClan dep!
@TeaLeafves I'm fine with adding a new player, but I would happily make Stonestep the RiverClan dep!
• +2fr
wishlist
@valravne
you can go ahead and do so!
@valravne
you can go ahead and do so!
@Tealeafves

Hectic week, but I can finally post! Sorry for my absence C:
I'll be posting shortly