Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] CYWttW Team 3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@CornixElecti @SoulEmber @Draconequis [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15686551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156866/15686551_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=#000000]"[/color][color=#290402]H[/color][color=#530904]m[/color][color=#7D0E06]m[/color][color=#A61208],[/color][color=#D0170A]"[/color] Magma continued to touch the joint and the surrounding area to determine the extent of the injury and used a healing spell that a very old dragon had taught him to heal the majority of it. [color=#000000]"[/color][color=#050000]Y[/color][color=#0B0100]o[/color][color=#110100]u[/color] [color=#1D0301]m[/color][color=#220301]i[/color][color=#280401]g[/color][color=#2E0502]h[/color][color=#340502]t[/color] [color=#3F0703]n[/color][color=#450703]o[/color][color=#4B0803]t[/color] [color=#570904]b[/color][color=#5D0A04]e[/color] [color=#680B05]a[/color][color=#6E0C05]b[/color][color=#740D05]l[/color][color=#7A0D05]e[/color] [color=#850E06]t[/color][color=#8B0F06]o[/color] [color=#971007]f[/color][color=#9C1107]l[/color][color=#A21207]y[/color] [color=#AE1308]f[/color][color=#B41408]o[/color][color=#BA1408]r[/color] [color=#C51609]a[/color] [color=#D1170A]w[/color][color=#D7180A]h[/color][color=#DC180A]i[/color][color=#E2190A]l[/color][color=#E81A0B]e[/color][color=#EE1A0B].[/color][color=#F41B0B]"[/color] he told Crow. (ooc note: sorry for being late with this one :P)
@CornixElecti @SoulEmber @Draconequis

15686551_350.png

"Hmm," Magma continued to touch the joint and the surrounding area to determine the extent of the injury and used a healing spell that a very old dragon had taught him to heal the majority of it. "You might not be able to fly for a while." he told Crow.

(ooc note: sorry for being late with this one :P)
tumblr_o89i6qRd5B1uj5ydro2_100.png

389.png
ToT
@CoenixElecti @Fatespinner @SoulEmber [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48564/4856332_350.png[/img] Marburg watched the Coatl tend to Crow's wound as they continued through the plaguelands. he had always been intrigued by healers. he had to shake his head and force himself to turn back to face the front, his focus now divided between the battered compass and their surroundings. he was probably the most experienced of all of them. So it was a good idea for him to keep an eye out for any possible threats. He sucked in a breath. [b]"Just be careful in this sand.. there are giant worms here which will strip off all your flesh if you stay still for long enough."[/b]
@CoenixElecti @Fatespinner @SoulEmber

4856332_350.png

Marburg watched the Coatl tend to Crow's wound as they continued through the plaguelands. he had always been intrigued by healers. he had to shake his head and force himself to turn back to face the front, his focus now divided between the battered compass and their surroundings. he was probably the most experienced of all of them. So it was a good idea for him to keep an eye out for any possible threats.

He sucked in a breath. "Just be careful in this sand.. there are giant worms here which will strip off all your flesh if you stay still for long enough."

want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
[size=2]@Draconequis @CornixElecti @Fatespinner[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15290869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152909/15290869_350.png[/img] [/url] He divides his attention between the healing and the construction of the compass. At the mention of the stone used, he pauses to think. "The stone wouldn't happen to be hematite, would it?" he inquires. He's also been learning about minerals and stones from another member of his clan. Some Arcane clans focus on one particular study, while others focus on a variety of knowledge. He was fortunate to be part of the latter. He takes a moment to consider Marburg's warning as he presses on. "Always something, isn't there? I suppose if I'm going to check star alignments to help with our directions, I should wait until we come across a stone or something to keep me off the ground then."
@Draconequis @CornixElecti @Fatespinner

15290869_350.png

He divides his attention between the healing and the construction of the compass. At the mention of the stone used, he pauses to think. "The stone wouldn't happen to be hematite, would it?" he inquires. He's also been learning about minerals and stones from another member of his clan. Some Arcane clans focus on one particular study, while others focus on a variety of knowledge. He was fortunate to be part of the latter. He takes a moment to consider Marburg's warning as he presses on. "Always something, isn't there? I suppose if I'm going to check star alignments to help with our directions, I should wait until we come across a stone or something to keep me off the ground then."

@SoulEmber @Fatespinner @Draconequis [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16007452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160075/16007452_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Crow kept glancing at Magma, his focus between what Magma was doing and where Marburg was going. He nodded silent thanks to the Coatl when he'd finished and gave his full attention to what was in front of him, "[b]Just be careful in this sand.. there are giant worms here which will strip off all your flesh if you stay still for long enough.[/b]" Crow heard the Wildclaw say, "Lovely..." Crow murmured, his voice void of amusement. He kept his claws moving and his eyes searching, ears perked. At the mention of hemitie, Crow's attention shifted, partially, "I have dozens of stacks of hemite in my lair,glad to know it has a use...." he commented[/quote][/center]
@SoulEmber @Fatespinner @Draconequis

16007452_350.png

Quote:
Crow kept glancing at Magma, his focus between what Magma was doing and where Marburg was going. He nodded silent thanks to the Coatl when he'd finished and gave his full attention to what was in front of him, "Just be careful in this sand.. there are giant worms here which will strip off all your flesh if you stay still for long enough." Crow heard the Wildclaw say, "Lovely..." Crow murmured, his voice void of amusement. He kept his claws moving and his eyes searching, ears perked. At the mention of hemitie, Crow's attention shifted, partially, "I have dozens of stacks of hemite in my lair,glad to know it has a use...." he commented
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CoenixElecti @Fatespinner @SoulEmber [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48564/4856332_350.png[/img] Marburg tilted his head. [b]"Might be hematite.. that sounds kind of right.. though i could be wrong. Honestly, i just know its shiny and it can be found if you dig."[/b] he let out a chuckle. [b]"Like i said, can't rely on the sun here. It tends to reflect off the clouds and then it looks like its coming from everywhere at once. And stars.. well, we'd have to wait for nightfall to see those.. and you don't want to be out here at night.. trust me.."[/b] Marburg nodded to Crow. [b]"Well i guess.. i mean.. its not really that useful. you can use it as a magnet.. but those aren't really that valuable in the end."[/b]
@CoenixElecti @Fatespinner @SoulEmber

4856332_350.png

Marburg tilted his head. "Might be hematite.. that sounds kind of right.. though i could be wrong. Honestly, i just know its shiny and it can be found if you dig." he let out a chuckle. "Like i said, can't rely on the sun here. It tends to reflect off the clouds and then it looks like its coming from everywhere at once. And stars.. well, we'd have to wait for nightfall to see those.. and you don't want to be out here at night.. trust me.."

Marburg nodded to Crow. "Well i guess.. i mean.. its not really that useful. you can use it as a magnet.. but those aren't really that valuable in the end."
@SoulEmber @Fatespinner @Draconequis [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16007452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160075/16007452_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Crow chuckled, "Trust me, I can find plenty of uses for magnets!" he commented, beginning to think of those reasons. He looked around, "What will we do come night fall?" crow asked, nose flaring as he scented for any other creatures but the dragons in his company[/quote][/center] Sorry! just saw this >.< I wasn't pinged cause my name was spelled wrong XD
@SoulEmber @Fatespinner @Draconequis

16007452_350.png

Quote:
Crow chuckled, "Trust me, I can find plenty of uses for magnets!" he commented, beginning to think of those reasons. He looked around, "What will we do come night fall?" crow asked, nose flaring as he scented for any other creatures but the dragons in his company

Sorry! just saw this >.< I wasn't pinged cause my name was spelled wrong XD
@CornixElecti @Fatespinner @SoulEmber (Sorry for spelling your name wrong XD SO SORRY) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48564/4856332_350.png[/img] Marburg stared at Crow in confusion. [b] "What kind of things can you do with magnets. I mean.. Summanus said they were useful... but what exactly can you do with them? Besides stick them to something and make a compass out of them??"[/b] Then Marburg flicked his tail uncomfortably. [b]"Pray to the Plaguemother for your lives. its all you can do in a place like this."[/b]
@CornixElecti @Fatespinner @SoulEmber (Sorry for spelling your name wrong XD SO SORRY)

4856332_350.png

Marburg stared at Crow in confusion. "What kind of things can you do with magnets. I mean.. Summanus said they were useful... but what exactly can you do with them? Besides stick them to something and make a compass out of them??"

Then Marburg flicked his tail uncomfortably. "Pray to the Plaguemother for your lives. its all you can do in a place like this."
@Draconequis @SoulEmber @Fatespinner

Crow grinned "holding up my miscellaneous metals, holding my mate's jewelry lying around, things of thathe nature. My home is a glorious mess in which magnets are only one thing that could help organize and tidy a bit. My Guardian hates mess, she'll be thrilled!" Crow replied, enthused
@Draconequis @SoulEmber @Fatespinner

Crow grinned "holding up my miscellaneous metals, holding my mate's jewelry lying around, things of thathe nature. My home is a glorious mess in which magnets are only one thing that could help organize and tidy a bit. My Guardian hates mess, she'll be thrilled!" Crow replied, enthused
[size=2]@Draconequis @CornixElecti @Fatespinner[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15290869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152909/15290869_350.png[/img] [/url] "Just make sure the hematite has been properly magnetized first. As for uses of magnets, they can be quite strong under the right conditions when holding things. When this telescope is set up back in the lair of the clan I'm from, we use magnets to help support it. Some also believe minerals have various properties for physical and spiritual health. So even if you find unmagnetized hematite, it may yet be of value."
@Draconequis @CornixElecti @Fatespinner

15290869_350.png

"Just make sure the hematite has been properly magnetized first. As for uses of magnets, they can be quite strong under the right conditions when holding things. When this telescope is set up back in the lair of the clan I'm from, we use magnets to help support it. Some also believe minerals have various properties for physical and spiritual health. So even if you find unmagnetized hematite, it may yet be of value."
@CornixElecti @Fatespinner @SoulEmber [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48564/4856332_350.png[/img] Marburg smiled. [b]"Ah.. i see. My home.. is filled with usually non-magnetic metals. Swords, weapons, clawtips, armor. Interesting to hear that you serve a guardian as well. See.. Tempest.. my leader.. guardian as well by the way. She has a place for everything. Everything we find.. every material. She hollowed out the cave we live inside, made a special room for everything we find when we go out gathering. I mean.. we do have separate rooms for food, materials, apparel, and things of that nature. And its sort of organized? I guess? Is that a Guardian thing? being organized??"[/b] He wondered with a laugh. Then Marburg nodded to Yetunth. [b] "Right.. you know.. you sound a lot like Summanus.. i think you two would get along really well. Oh.. and as for physical and spiritual health.. we have Phlogiston for that. He's a wonderful healer."[/b] Of course, Marburg wasn't going to mention that with each dragon Phlogiston healed, the more of his feathers turned to stone.. some kind of bizzare cost of using his healing powers.
@CornixElecti @Fatespinner @SoulEmber

4856332_350.png

Marburg smiled. "Ah.. i see. My home.. is filled with usually non-magnetic metals. Swords, weapons, clawtips, armor. Interesting to hear that you serve a guardian as well. See.. Tempest.. my leader.. guardian as well by the way. She has a place for everything. Everything we find.. every material. She hollowed out the cave we live inside, made a special room for everything we find when we go out gathering. I mean.. we do have separate rooms for food, materials, apparel, and things of that nature. And its sort of organized? I guess? Is that a Guardian thing? being organized??" He wondered with a laugh.

Then Marburg nodded to Yetunth. "Right.. you know.. you sound a lot like Summanus.. i think you two would get along really well. Oh.. and as for physical and spiritual health.. we have Phlogiston for that. He's a wonderful healer." Of course, Marburg wasn't going to mention that with each dragon Phlogiston healed, the more of his feathers turned to stone.. some kind of bizzare cost of using his healing powers.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13