Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] CYWttW Team 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@SoulEmber @SporkLord @Liljanlaulu @PurplePanda [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4856332] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48564/4856332_350.png[/img] [/url] Marburg smiled at Krova, dipping his head. [b]"I will watch you closely. I am used to living with dragons who spring.. who change at a moments notice. My lair is.. a strange one. If you will allow me, i will help you stay in line. I can defend the others if something goes wrong."[/b] He gave Krova a gentle nod. [b]"I have been attacked by dragons before.. i can defend myself. if i stick close to you, i can act to help the others.. if you don't mind that is."[/b]
@SoulEmber @SporkLord @Liljanlaulu @PurplePanda

4856332_350.png

Marburg smiled at Krova, dipping his head. "I will watch you closely. I am used to living with dragons who spring.. who change at a moments notice. My lair is.. a strange one. If you will allow me, i will help you stay in line. I can defend the others if something goes wrong."

He gave Krova a gentle nod. "I have been attacked by dragons before.. i can defend myself. if i stick close to you, i can act to help the others.. if you don't mind that is."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/T4Xmnqg.png[/img][/center] The glowing emblem hovered in front of the group when it was touched. It lifted itself up in the air and seemed to hang there for a moment before settling in the palm of the one that had chosen it and grew hot, as if to sear itself into the hide of the dragon in question. It pulled the dragons in the direction of a large skull, possibly from a once towering Imperial. There seemed to be no other path that the dragons could obviously take, so following the emblem's command was most likely the best option. As they neared the Imperial's skull, however, flickering shapes came into view of Plague dragons, with blood-red eyes and bloodied claws, mouths agape as if in some kind of scream of anguish or war cry. They stared at the dragons before them for a moment before the Emblem glowed brightly and the disappeared. At the skull, the emblem stopped glowing. The dragons could either continue moving forward, go to the left of the skull, or to the right. When the emblem was moved forward, it glowed hotter and brighter than before, shining its strange red light on a figure of a cowering mirror, its claws covering its face. The beast was shaking and whimpering, as if it was trapped in its last moments of terror. Shining the emblem to the right showed a great, howling tundra, fangs sharp and fur matted with blood. Its eyes were unfocused but it was clear that it was searching for something, given that it would drop its head to the ground and sniff at it, as if searching for the enemy it had fought a lifetime ago. To the left was nothing but a hazy fog, but wails could be heard. Dragons called out for food, for mothers and father and brothers and sisters, for the Plaguebringer to come and save them all. The Imperial skull was not a good place to wait, as it was certain that more spirits would come for them. However, the Emblem seemed to be getting progressively duller and duller, suggesting that its power was limited. The dragons had a choice; they needed to figure out which spirit was least threatening and confront it. [i]OOC note: You may use the spirits as NPCs within reason.[/i] @SoulEmber @SporkLord @Liljanlaulu @Draconequis
T4Xmnqg.png

The glowing emblem hovered in front of the group when it was touched. It lifted itself up in the air and seemed to hang there for a moment before settling in the palm of the one that had chosen it and grew hot, as if to sear itself into the hide of the dragon in question.

It pulled the dragons in the direction of a large skull, possibly from a once towering Imperial. There seemed to be no other path that the dragons could obviously take, so following the emblem's command was most likely the best option.

As they neared the Imperial's skull, however, flickering shapes came into view of Plague dragons, with blood-red eyes and bloodied claws, mouths agape as if in some kind of scream of anguish or war cry. They stared at the dragons before them for a moment before the Emblem glowed brightly and the disappeared.

At the skull, the emblem stopped glowing. The dragons could either continue moving forward, go to the left of the skull, or to the right.

When the emblem was moved forward, it glowed hotter and brighter than before, shining its strange red light on a figure of a cowering mirror, its claws covering its face. The beast was shaking and whimpering, as if it was trapped in its last moments of terror.

Shining the emblem to the right showed a great, howling tundra, fangs sharp and fur matted with blood. Its eyes were unfocused but it was clear that it was searching for something, given that it would drop its head to the ground and sniff at it, as if searching for the enemy it had fought a lifetime ago.

To the left was nothing but a hazy fog, but wails could be heard. Dragons called out for food, for mothers and father and brothers and sisters, for the Plaguebringer to come and save them all.

The Imperial skull was not a good place to wait, as it was certain that more spirits would come for them. However, the Emblem seemed to be getting progressively duller and duller, suggesting that its power was limited.

The dragons had a choice; they needed to figure out which spirit was least threatening and confront it.

OOC note: You may use the spirits as NPCs within reason.

@SoulEmber @SporkLord @Liljanlaulu @Draconequis
uCR5SCW.png
@SoulEmber @SporkLord @Liljanlaulu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4856332] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48564/4856332_350.png[/img] [/url] Marburg had kept an extremely close eye on Krova. But the wildclaw had managed to keep in control for the most part. Marburg had noticed a bit of a personality change for a moment.. but that moment had passed quickly, and they were in front of a group of shadowed ghosts who blocked them from continuing. The mirror made Marburg a bit nervous, despite the fact that it appeared to be cowering. Maybe it was because the Mirrors in Marburg's clan were all insane battle machines. And this one.. felt.. dangerous. Even more so.. with the fear in its face. An fearful Mirror was perhaps the most terrifying thing another dragon could ever face. Then.. to the left.. the fathomless hazy fog which engulfed the pathway in a blanket of white fluff. Marburg was far too clever to chance going in somewhere where they could all get lost.. or confused. And then.. he focused on the Tundra. The breed was not really known for being fighters. So.. it seemed less dangerous to approach the creature. Besides, it was searching for something.. so maybe if they helped it find what it needed... it would leave them alone. [b]"I suggest this way."[/b] he took a nod to the Tundra with his head, glancing to the other dragons. [b]"I think.. he can be helped, and then he will leave us alone."[/b]
@SoulEmber @SporkLord @Liljanlaulu

4856332_350.png

Marburg had kept an extremely close eye on Krova. But the wildclaw had managed to keep in control for the most part. Marburg had noticed a bit of a personality change for a moment.. but that moment had passed quickly, and they were in front of a group of shadowed ghosts who blocked them from continuing.

The mirror made Marburg a bit nervous, despite the fact that it appeared to be cowering. Maybe it was because the Mirrors in Marburg's clan were all insane battle machines. And this one.. felt.. dangerous. Even more so.. with the fear in its face. An fearful Mirror was perhaps the most terrifying thing another dragon could ever face.

Then.. to the left.. the fathomless hazy fog which engulfed the pathway in a blanket of white fluff. Marburg was far too clever to chance going in somewhere where they could all get lost.. or confused.

And then.. he focused on the Tundra. The breed was not really known for being fighters. So.. it seemed less dangerous to approach the creature. Besides, it was searching for something.. so maybe if they helped it find what it needed... it would leave them alone.

"I suggest this way." he took a nod to the Tundra with his head, glancing to the other dragons. "I think.. he can be helped, and then he will leave us alone."
[size=2]@SporkLord @Liljanlaulu @Draconequis[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15290869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152909/15290869_350.png[/img] [/url] Yetunth knew he needed to try and deliver the emblem back to the Arcanist after this adventure is through. Learning how magic works in other flights would be invaluable knowledge to have. In fact, he was so focused on these thoughts and eyeing the emblem, that he very nearly bumped into the Imperial skull! As the shapes of the various dragon ghosts start appearing, he quickly leaps back among the group. After observing each of the three paths, he is inclined to agree with Marburg. "I would agree with taking chances on the Tundra. The Mirror can prove quite dangerous, and it sounds like we'd be outnumbered on the other path. Besides, the Tundra should only view us as a threat if it recognizes our scent, which I find highly unlikely. If it is truly searching for something like Marburg suggests, perhaps we could even gain an ally of sorts."
@SporkLord @Liljanlaulu @Draconequis

15290869_350.png

Yetunth knew he needed to try and deliver the emblem back to the Arcanist after this adventure is through. Learning how magic works in other flights would be invaluable knowledge to have. In fact, he was so focused on these thoughts and eyeing the emblem, that he very nearly bumped into the Imperial skull! As the shapes of the various dragon ghosts start appearing, he quickly leaps back among the group.

After observing each of the three paths, he is inclined to agree with Marburg. "I would agree with taking chances on the Tundra. The Mirror can prove quite dangerous, and it sounds like we'd be outnumbered on the other path. Besides, the Tundra should only view us as a threat if it recognizes our scent, which I find highly unlikely. If it is truly searching for something like Marburg suggests, perhaps we could even gain an ally of sorts."
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/QLBOOXd.png[/img][/center] [center][i]It is said that the ring of this immense crater is both a welcome sight and bittersweet image of pilgrims who challenge themselves in the boneyard. However, dragons should be wary of the Rotrock Rim, as even the earth beneath them is alive and festering.[/i] [i]The Plaguebringer herself is rumored to have blessed the plants that lie so close to the bubbling Wyrmwound. A popular rumor claims that the plants are extensions of the god herself. Some others say that the Wasteland is a living and breathing creature and that every plant is actually part of this creature. Whatever the case, the Rotrock Rim is one of the most dangerous parts of the Wasteland. Festering with life, the Rim is not something to be underestimated. Nothing is sacred. Nothing is safe.[/i] Nothing awaits the dragons when they arrive at the Rim, broken and battered from the tedious trek through the Boneyard. There are no dragons standing before tables, no creaking signs telling them where to go. There is nothing before them that says what they might find ahead and no objects that stand out among the writhing mess of roots and branches. In fact, there are nothing but roots and branches before the dragons. Some shift slowly, like rolling waves. Others twitch, jerking and jumping every second or so. Some have boils that burst and liquid oozes out from the newly formed sores. A few have other plants growing on them; flowers that are bright yet dying, their petals brown and withered; mushroom caps that are red and beady, like eyes; and grasses that are a dull brown color but seem to sway in the nonexistent wind. A shadow suddenly passes over the dragons and a sudden [i]whoosh[/i] is heard. Glancing up, a dragon in the sky hovers above them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7917283] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79173/7917283_350.png[/img] [/url] The dragon is as golden as the sun, with armor that can be heard clinking above them. They do not seem keen to land and instead drop a satchel in their claws down below before the dragons. Inside the satchel is a [b]set of daggers, [/b] sharp and shiny and ready to be wielded. There are also a few jars of a [b]mysterious liquid[/b] that are bottled and corked. A single small bag is also in the satchel. Opening it, [b]fine red powder [/b]can be found. It appears to be a mix of Cerdae Sparkle and crushed up Bloodstones. The dragon turns to them and begins to speak, their voice quiet and getting lost among the rustling plants. "[b]Daggers are for stabbing the plants. Careful you don't pop a boil or agitate them more! That liquid is used to help prevent any roots from latching onto your skin. It is slippery and sticky enough that you can just peel it off, like a sort of wrap with the roots. That powder you see? Some claim that is able to clog the sense of creatures here. Whether or not it does, well. We'll see.[/b]" There was a sudden rumbling sound and the dragons swore, darting off. Suddenly, the landscape came to life. Roots lashed out and latched onto their legs, dragging them downwards to entomb them forever. The roots tightened around their legs, almost as if to dig themselves in and root the dragons to the spot, to serve as permanent statues and reminders to the Wasteland's might. As the dragons moved, the branches from nearby trees suddenly began to move like whips, lashing and scarring their hides. None seemed able to draw blood yet, but the welts left behind were painful enough. There was no telling whether or not anything on the branches were poisonous or sharp enough to puncture a dragon's hide, but it was best not to dwell on it. Then, a different sound is heard. The sound of thousands of skittering legs, inching closer and closer to the dragons, hardened by the Wasteland and no doubt crawling with diseases. Some could be seen with their pincers opening and shutting, staring at the dragons with beady red eyes. The Rim was closing in, preparing for its next victims. And the dragons were soon to be it, if they didn't act quick enough.[/center] @Draconequis @CornixElecti
QLBOOXd.png

It is said that the ring of this immense crater is both a welcome sight and bittersweet image of pilgrims who challenge themselves in the boneyard. However, dragons should be wary of the Rotrock Rim, as even the earth beneath them is alive and festering.

The Plaguebringer herself is rumored to have blessed the plants that lie so close to the bubbling Wyrmwound. A popular rumor claims that the plants are extensions of the god herself. Some others say that the Wasteland is a living and breathing creature and that every plant is actually part of this creature. Whatever the case, the Rotrock Rim is one of the most dangerous parts of the Wasteland. Festering with life, the Rim is not something to be underestimated. Nothing is sacred. Nothing is safe.

Nothing awaits the dragons when they arrive at the Rim, broken and battered from the tedious trek through the Boneyard. There are no dragons standing before tables, no creaking signs telling them where to go. There is nothing before them that says what they might find ahead and no objects that stand out among the writhing mess of roots and branches.

In fact, there are nothing but roots and branches before the dragons. Some shift slowly, like rolling waves. Others twitch, jerking and jumping every second or so. Some have boils that burst and liquid oozes out from the newly formed sores. A few have other plants growing on them; flowers that are bright yet dying, their petals brown and withered; mushroom caps that are red and beady, like eyes; and grasses that are a dull brown color but seem to sway in the nonexistent wind.

A shadow suddenly passes over the dragons and a sudden whoosh is heard. Glancing up, a dragon in the sky hovers above them.

7917283_350.png

The dragon is as golden as the sun, with armor that can be heard clinking above them. They do not seem keen to land and instead drop a satchel in their claws down below before the dragons.

Inside the satchel is a set of daggers, sharp and shiny and ready to be wielded. There are also a few jars of a mysterious liquid that are bottled and corked. A single small bag is also in the satchel. Opening it, fine red powder can be found. It appears to be a mix of Cerdae Sparkle and crushed up Bloodstones.

The dragon turns to them and begins to speak, their voice quiet and getting lost among the rustling plants.

"Daggers are for stabbing the plants. Careful you don't pop a boil or agitate them more! That liquid is used to help prevent any roots from latching onto your skin. It is slippery and sticky enough that you can just peel it off, like a sort of wrap with the roots. That powder you see? Some claim that is able to clog the sense of creatures here. Whether or not it does, well. We'll see."

There was a sudden rumbling sound and the dragons swore, darting off.

Suddenly, the landscape came to life. Roots lashed out and latched onto their legs, dragging them downwards to entomb them forever. The roots tightened around their legs, almost as if to dig themselves in and root the dragons to the spot, to serve as permanent statues and reminders to the Wasteland's might.

As the dragons moved, the branches from nearby trees suddenly began to move like whips, lashing and scarring their hides. None seemed able to draw blood yet, but the welts left behind were painful enough. There was no telling whether or not anything on the branches were poisonous or sharp enough to puncture a dragon's hide, but it was best not to dwell on it.

Then, a different sound is heard.

The sound of thousands of skittering legs, inching closer and closer to the dragons, hardened by the Wasteland and no doubt crawling with diseases. Some could be seen with their pincers opening and shutting, staring at the dragons with beady red eyes.

The Rim was closing in, preparing for its next victims.

And the dragons were soon to be it, if they didn't act quick enough.

@Draconequis @CornixElecti
wzRAAhQ.png
@Draconequis [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16007452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160075/16007452_350.png[/img] [/url] Crow's icy eyes widened as he hit the solid ground with a loud thud, he could hear some of his joint pop at the impact, he hadn't been ready for anything like this. He clawed at the plants frantically, trying desperately to get out, a few plants broke but he paused as a large, threatening pustule presented himself. He looked to the items. "The knives would be nice, but I'd rather not find out what's in the sacs and pustules. Reach for the liquid! It's our best bet!" Crow cried, his golden tipped claws grabbing desperately for the bottles, it was just out of reach. He dug his claws into other plant life and pulled himself. He could feel the branches grating against his scales, he mustered up a blue, hazy light and mumbled a few words under his breath. He turned towards the plants and opened his maw, a white light shooting out, Contuse. The plants backed off momentarily, then started coming back. Crow quickly latched his claws onto the liquid. He quickly pulled his cloak and the chain around his tail off and hid it in a satchel before pouring the liquid allover himself, "Hurry!" He called to his companion (This is what he looks like now) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160075/16007452_350.png?mtime=VizEogACPVQ[/img]
@Draconequis

16007452_350.png

Crow's icy eyes widened as he hit the solid ground with a loud thud, he could hear some of his joint pop at the impact, he hadn't been ready for anything like this. He clawed at the plants frantically, trying desperately to get out, a few plants broke but he paused as a large, threatening pustule presented himself. He looked to the items.

"The knives would be nice, but I'd rather not find out what's in the sacs and pustules. Reach for the liquid! It's our best bet!" Crow cried, his golden tipped claws grabbing desperately for the bottles, it was just out of reach. He dug his claws into other plant life and pulled himself. He could feel the branches grating against his scales, he mustered up a blue, hazy light and mumbled a few words under his breath. He turned towards the plants and opened his maw, a white light shooting out, Contuse. The plants backed off momentarily, then started coming back. Crow quickly latched his claws onto the liquid. He quickly pulled his cloak and the chain around his tail off and hid it in a satchel before pouring the liquid allover himself, "Hurry!" He called to his companion

(This is what he looks like now) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160075/16007452_350.png?mtime=VizEogACPVQ[/img]
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@SoulEmber @CornixElecti [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4856332] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48564/4856332_350.png[/img] [/url] After passing the ghostly tundra, Marburg and the other dragons had moved through the boneyard. And then, he paused suddenly as the branches and roots appeared before them, narrowing his eyes. [b]"Great."[/b] he breathed, staring at the jerking roots and branches, and then to the ones oozing liquid, and finally to the ones with the flowers and mushroom caps. He flinched as the sound of wings snapped through the air, and a Skydancer appeared before them. Like the Mirror and Polemos.. the Skydancer offered them a satchel with three items.. which they must choose. Before he could even think, the sound of rumbling brought a prickling sensation of dread up Marburg's spine. The wildclaw tensed, his hind legs poised and ready to fight or run... whichever was better for this situation. And then... roots. He'd not been expecting roots. He dodged one of them, but a second one gripped his leg, slamming him rather violently into the ground, as if it intended to bury him alive. Oh hell no. Marburg fought against the plant, planting his legs and pulling away to the best of his ability. He was hindered when the trees started to move like whips, clanking loudly against his armor. A few of them managed to get in the gaps between his armor, slamming against his scales violently and leaving rather large and painful welts. And then.. the skittering sound.. the horrifying skittering sound of creatures. Diseased beasts closing in to feast on their flesh while the plants held them in place. Panic rushed through his mind and flailed, jerking away from a tendril which had grabbed his tail. Since the plant had seized his foot he couldn't exactly fight. [b]"Carl!"[/b] he shouted. The Rotclaw he wore twitched, moving slightly towards the plant, slowly at first.. And then.. the net moment, the tendril was severed and twitching in the ground, an odd and eerie black liquid oozing from the still waving tentacle. Marburg shuddered as the plant screamed, a grimace spreading across his face. This was the remains of its prey from another time. These plants were known for dragging dragons underground and liquefying their prey. Marburg knew because he'd been taught all about them while serving the Plaguemother. Thinking fast, he used that moment the plant released him to reach for the liquid bottles. Dodging out of the way of a tentacle as it inched towards him, he poured the liquid over his body, wrinkling his nose at the stench. The tentacle attempted to wrap around him again, but this time, failed, slipping on the liquid. Furling his wings angrily, Marburg sprinted away from the whipping trees, the roots still reaching for his legs, trying to seize their prey. [b]"We have to get out of here, before it decides to get up and chase us."[/b] he warned the Pearlcatcher. But his warning came too late. The roots lifted, scattering dust and dirt, and the ground shook as it emerged from its rooted spot. A massive tree-like beast with red boil-like eyes and a large mouth. Its entire body was decorated with the bones of its previous prey. Marburg flinched slightly, shrinking down as he stared at the massive beast which was going to try and kill them. [b]"Well.. here we go.."[/b] he flinched as a nearby tree smacked his wing violently.
@SoulEmber @CornixElecti

4856332_350.png

After passing the ghostly tundra, Marburg and the other dragons had moved through the boneyard. And then, he paused suddenly as the branches and roots appeared before them, narrowing his eyes.

"Great." he breathed, staring at the jerking roots and branches, and then to the ones oozing liquid, and finally to the ones with the flowers and mushroom caps.

He flinched as the sound of wings snapped through the air, and a Skydancer appeared before them. Like the Mirror and Polemos.. the Skydancer offered them a satchel with three items.. which they must choose.

Before he could even think, the sound of rumbling brought a prickling sensation of dread up Marburg's spine. The wildclaw tensed, his hind legs poised and ready to fight or run... whichever was better for this situation.

And then... roots. He'd not been expecting roots. He dodged one of them, but a second one gripped his leg, slamming him rather violently into the ground, as if it intended to bury him alive. Oh hell no. Marburg fought against the plant, planting his legs and pulling away to the best of his ability. He was hindered when the trees started to move like whips, clanking loudly against his armor. A few of them managed to get in the gaps between his armor, slamming against his scales violently and leaving rather large and painful welts.

And then.. the skittering sound.. the horrifying skittering sound of creatures. Diseased beasts closing in to feast on their flesh while the plants held them in place. Panic rushed through his mind and flailed, jerking away from a tendril which had grabbed his tail. Since the plant had seized his foot he couldn't exactly fight. "Carl!" he shouted. The Rotclaw he wore twitched, moving slightly towards the plant, slowly at first.. And then.. the net moment, the tendril was severed and twitching in the ground, an odd and eerie black liquid oozing from the still waving tentacle. Marburg shuddered as the plant screamed, a grimace spreading across his face. This was the remains of its prey from another time. These plants were known for dragging dragons underground and liquefying their prey. Marburg knew because he'd been taught all about them while serving the Plaguemother. Thinking fast, he used that moment the plant released him to reach for the liquid bottles. Dodging out of the way of a tentacle as it inched towards him, he poured the liquid over his body, wrinkling his nose at the stench.

The tentacle attempted to wrap around him again, but this time, failed, slipping on the liquid.

Furling his wings angrily, Marburg sprinted away from the whipping trees, the roots still reaching for his legs, trying to seize their prey. "We have to get out of here, before it decides to get up and chase us." he warned the Pearlcatcher.

But his warning came too late. The roots lifted, scattering dust and dirt, and the ground shook as it emerged from its rooted spot. A massive tree-like beast with red boil-like eyes and a large mouth. Its entire body was decorated with the bones of its previous prey.

Marburg flinched slightly, shrinking down as he stared at the massive beast which was going to try and kill them. "Well.. here we go.." he flinched as a nearby tree smacked his wing violently.
@Draconequis [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16007452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160075/16007452_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Crow nodded and was about to start moving when the plant beast emerged. Crow narrowed his pale eyes at the beast and gripped at the sword he'd chosen, [i]Luck be damned![/i] he thought as the hilt slipped from his grasp, he couldn't grab the sword, [i]At least I still have claws...[/i] he thought sullenly. He jumped to the side, away from Marburg and... Carl? As the beast reached for them, an out stretched, red boiled claw dashed by as he danced to the side, the putrid smell of decaying dragon flesh mingled with the scents of other dead creatures and death in general. Crow did his best to ignore the smell, not letting it turn him away. He lunged at the tree beast, clawing out one of it's eyes. A thick, sickly yellow ooze burst through the air, straight out. it would have looked like a murder scene, had the liquid not been yellow. Crow had hooked on just above the eye before the ooze burst out. He jumped, trying to get away from the flailing, screaming beast. Before he could get far enough, the beast slapped him out of the sky, a snapping sound cracked through the air. Crow landed with a thud, another cracking sound came from beneath him. He got up, pain shooting through him as he did so. He looked at his wing, a bright, pale white bone poked through his skin and scales, sending thin tendrils of blood streaming down his obsidian scale. He clenched his teeth together and used a gold tipped paw to pull his wing up, back into place. He snapped the bone back into his skin and scales before wrapping it quickly, thankful that no plants decided to go after him, yet. After he'd finished he looked towards Marburg, wishing he'd had armor himself, [i]But of course you go for a cloak..[/i] he thought sourly as he dodged a plant, his movements slowed by pain. He mumbled a few words and cast a spell, just something to stop the bleeding and numb the pain(I feel like that's the lyrics to a song... Aha)[/quote]
@Draconequis

16007452_350.png

Quote:
Crow nodded and was about to start moving when the plant beast emerged. Crow narrowed his pale eyes at the beast and gripped at the sword he'd chosen, Luck be damned! he thought as the hilt slipped from his grasp, he couldn't grab the sword, At least I still have claws... he thought sullenly. He jumped to the side, away from Marburg and... Carl? As the beast reached for them, an out stretched, red boiled claw dashed by as he danced to the side, the putrid smell of decaying dragon flesh mingled with the scents of other dead creatures and death in general. Crow did his best to ignore the smell, not letting it turn him away. He lunged at the tree beast, clawing out one of it's eyes. A thick, sickly yellow ooze burst through the air, straight out. it would have looked like a murder scene, had the liquid not been yellow. Crow had hooked on just above the eye before the ooze burst out. He jumped, trying to get away from the flailing, screaming beast. Before he could get far enough, the beast slapped him out of the sky, a snapping sound cracked through the air. Crow landed with a thud, another cracking sound came from beneath him. He got up, pain shooting through him as he did so. He looked at his wing, a bright, pale white bone poked through his skin and scales, sending thin tendrils of blood streaming down his obsidian scale. He clenched his teeth together and used a gold tipped paw to pull his wing up, back into place. He snapped the bone back into his skin and scales before wrapping it quickly, thankful that no plants decided to go after him, yet. After he'd finished he looked towards Marburg, wishing he'd had armor himself, But of course you go for a cloak.. he thought sourly as he dodged a plant, his movements slowed by pain. He mumbled a few words and cast a spell, just something to stop the bleeding and numb the pain(I feel like that's the lyrics to a song... Aha)
[size=2]@Draconequis @CornixElecti[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15290869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152909/15290869_350.png[/img] [/url] Pleased with the group's progress so far, they journey further past the ghost of the Tundra. As the landscape begins to change drastically again, he figures they must be out of the Boneyard. If his studies of the layout here are correct, they should be in the Rockrot Rim now. He scans the new surroundings, unsettled by the number of roots and branches, but more by the fact they appear to be moving. Hearing movement from above them, he quickly glances up to the dragon flying overhead. "Something about this feels... off. There's a reason that dragon isn't landing." His suspicions grow more as the dragon drops the choices of items from the air. Seeing sudden movement after the dragon finishes his explanations and flies away, Yetunth makes a quick dive for the liquid. As tendrils start trying to block his way, he quickly tries maneuvering around them before becoming overwhelmed. As the vines hold him in place, he winces as the roots start whipping him. He notices the others are having just as difficult of a time as him, until each finds a way to free themselves and apply the liquid. He knows he's very close to reaching it. "Here goes something," he remarks as he taps into a leyline before firing off a Contuse shot. Taking advantage of the brief period of mobility, he applies the liquid. Listening to what the others have to say, he warily keeps his distance from the vines and roots while sticking close by to the others.
@Draconequis @CornixElecti

15290869_350.png

Pleased with the group's progress so far, they journey further past the ghost of the Tundra. As the landscape begins to change drastically again, he figures they must be out of the Boneyard. If his studies of the layout here are correct, they should be in the Rockrot Rim now. He scans the new surroundings, unsettled by the number of roots and branches, but more by the fact they appear to be moving.

Hearing movement from above them, he quickly glances up to the dragon flying overhead. "Something about this feels... off. There's a reason that dragon isn't landing." His suspicions grow more as the dragon drops the choices of items from the air. Seeing sudden movement after the dragon finishes his explanations and flies away, Yetunth makes a quick dive for the liquid. As tendrils start trying to block his way, he quickly tries maneuvering around them before becoming overwhelmed.

As the vines hold him in place, he winces as the roots start whipping him. He notices the others are having just as difficult of a time as him, until each finds a way to free themselves and apply the liquid. He knows he's very close to reaching it. "Here goes something," he remarks as he taps into a leyline before firing off a Contuse shot. Taking advantage of the brief period of mobility, he applies the liquid. Listening to what the others have to say, he warily keeps his distance from the vines and roots while sticking close by to the others.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16007452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160075/16007452_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Crow kept his right wing to his side and shielded it from incoming limbs, the tree parts like tendrils trying to suck you under and bury you. The stench of his own blood mingled with the scent of the dead, and that which should be dead. "Go for the other eye!" Crow cried at Marburg and Yetunth. Another arm reached from him, he snapped at it, but it slid off his scales before he could reach it. Crow shivered at the slime covering him, the tree limbs slid off his body, like slugs that couldn't quote grasp onto his scales. He dodged another blow and looked for his companions, hoping they'd acted upon the beast[/quote]

16007452_350.png

Quote:
Crow kept his right wing to his side and shielded it from incoming limbs, the tree parts like tendrils trying to suck you under and bury you. The stench of his own blood mingled with the scent of the dead, and that which should be dead. "Go for the other eye!" Crow cried at Marburg and Yetunth. Another arm reached from him, he snapped at it, but it slid off his scales before he could reach it. Crow shivered at the slime covering him, the tree limbs slid off his body, like slugs that couldn't quote grasp onto his scales. He dodged another blow and looked for his companions, hoping they'd acted upon the beast
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13