Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RoRA Comprehensive Tour of the Wasteland
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@meezerqueen @FloatingInSpace @Giratina @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Chrysocolla @SecretSound @Fletchinder [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83267/8326683_350.png[/img] [b]/I am prepared to have a phlegm-tastic time! :3 /[/b] (Oh btw guys he's a werewolf dragon in my lore, so just ignore the wooly/wolf pelt apparel since he's not changed in this RP c; ) Lucifer - quiet thus far through the tour, which frankly he didn't know why [i]she[/i] had ordered him to attend considering he and the cult knew this land and its inner workings possibly better than the native residents themselves, hm, probably to see if he could spirit away any potential disciples - rolled his eyes at the display, the battle hardened dragon could have predicted this to happen considering the lack of caring for the rules, as their guide had put it. A vine reached for his limb and a quick burst of acid from his maw dissolved the pest - with a snort he turned and roared at the others [b]"LESS PRATTLING! MORE HACKING!"[/b] - if they put as much effort into fighting the blasted things than all their speeches of self important pride, they'd have killed the damn things already! Lucifer turned back and concentrated, Swiping at the encroaching menace and breathing more acid on any that got close, he'd faced more fearsome foes than mere foliage, a child of the shade would not be defeated by [i]blasted plants![/i] though he did have to admit he was [i]grudgingly[/i] thankful for the break in the monotony of the idle prattling of these [i]tourists[/i] //is it okay to join now? And is this post okay? (I kinda headcannon that plague dragons breathe acid? ^^' ) and yeah luci here is a grumpy angry guy? XD
@meezerqueen @FloatingInSpace @Giratina @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Chrysocolla @SecretSound @Fletchinder

8326683_350.png
/I am prepared to have a phlegm-tastic time! :3 /

(Oh btw guys he's a werewolf dragon in my lore, so just ignore the wooly/wolf pelt apparel since he's not changed in this RP c; )

Lucifer - quiet thus far through the tour, which frankly he didn't know why she had ordered him to attend considering he and the cult knew this land and its inner workings possibly better than the native residents themselves, hm, probably to see if he could spirit away any potential disciples - rolled his eyes at the display, the battle hardened dragon could have predicted this to happen considering the lack of caring for the rules, as their guide had put it.

A vine reached for his limb and a quick burst of acid from his maw dissolved the pest - with a snort he turned and roared at the others "LESS PRATTLING! MORE HACKING!" - if they put as much effort into fighting the blasted things than all their speeches of self important pride, they'd have killed the damn things already! Lucifer turned back and concentrated, Swiping at the encroaching menace and breathing more acid on any that got close, he'd faced more fearsome foes than mere foliage, a child of the shade would not be defeated by blasted plants! though he did have to admit he was grudgingly thankful for the break in the monotony of the idle prattling of these tourists

//is it okay to join now? And is this post okay? (I kinda headcannon that plague dragons breathe acid? ^^' ) and yeah luci here is a grumpy angry guy? XD
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@meezerqueen @FloatingInSpace @Giratina @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @Luciferr @Chrysocolla @SecretSound @Fletchinder [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10575289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105753/10575289_350.png[/img] [/url] Prism watched as one Tundra decided to intentionally rub the vine all over his fur. Well, uh, whatever he wanted, she supposed? She herself decided to move away from the plants, observing from a distance what the others were doing, but not wanting any more close encounters with the Russian roulette of Plaguelands foliage. And a good thing, too, as their guide apparently got fed up and decided to call the land to attack them. "It was seriously an accident!" Prism protested again, as the very soil around them seemed to writhe and pulse with sudden deadly life. Another root grabbed her leg, and this time Prism bit down on it until it let her go--it tasted nasty and burned like acid on her tongue, and she spat as she spread her wings and took to the air. Anything to get away from what was going on. She, herself, was no good at fighting, so she had no choice but to watch as all the other dragons brought their magic to bear against the surge. Frowning, Prism moved over to their guide instead. The massive Imperial towered over her, but this foe, she faced head-on with no fear, eyes narrowed. "Stop it!" she hissed. "Some tour guide you are! I know some dragons were sort of not listening but this is not helping us see your homeland in a better light! Which I thought was the whole point of this tour!" She glared right into his eyes, and then for good measure, into the eye on his wing as well. ((sorry for not being super active, I've actually been out of town.))
@meezerqueen @FloatingInSpace @Giratina @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @Luciferr @Chrysocolla @SecretSound @Fletchinder

10575289_350.png

Prism watched as one Tundra decided to intentionally rub the vine all over his fur. Well, uh, whatever he wanted, she supposed? She herself decided to move away from the plants, observing from a distance what the others were doing, but not wanting any more close encounters with the Russian roulette of Plaguelands foliage.

And a good thing, too, as their guide apparently got fed up and decided to call the land to attack them. "It was seriously an accident!" Prism protested again, as the very soil around them seemed to writhe and pulse with sudden deadly life.

Another root grabbed her leg, and this time Prism bit down on it until it let her go--it tasted nasty and burned like acid on her tongue, and she spat as she spread her wings and took to the air. Anything to get away from what was going on. She, herself, was no good at fighting, so she had no choice but to watch as all the other dragons brought their magic to bear against the surge.

Frowning, Prism moved over to their guide instead. The massive Imperial towered over her, but this foe, she faced head-on with no fear, eyes narrowed. "Stop it!" she hissed. "Some tour guide you are! I know some dragons were sort of not listening but this is not helping us see your homeland in a better light! Which I thought was the whole point of this tour!" She glared right into his eyes, and then for good measure, into the eye on his wing as well.

((sorry for not being super active, I've actually been out of town.))
[b]"I am prepared to have a phlegm-tastic time"[/b] --- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=200286] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2003/200286_350.png[/img] [/url] Above them treading air in the sky, a postulate fae and his pearlcatcher companion watched the foreigners wrestle with the native plant life. The scientist was facinated by the varying reactions each flights dragon had, and with little knowledge of life outside the Wasteland he wondered what their foliage was like in the lands they hailed from. He was born to a light clan, but his egg had been snatched away and he hatched deep in the Wastes near the Wyrmwound. "Why are we watching this?" The pearlcatcher asked, glowering down on them with red eyes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11664231] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116643/11664231_350.png[/img] [/url] His bloody rags reeked of violence. "Observation is the first key component in every study. By watching we can make better hypothesis of their reactions should we pursue. If we make ourselves known right away and interact without prior knowledge of abilities, heritage, or relationships we could encounter an adverse reaction to our presence that will not result in the most beneficial outcome." Ganymede queried, peering down through amber lenses. The pearcatcher gave a snort and shook his mane. "I do not have the patience to merely watch from above." Calix argued. "Well find the patience, fledgling. I asked you to accompany me as my teeth, you will only bite when I want you to." Ganymede retorted. He watching with pride as below them a feral looking golden Guardian spew acid on the vines that approached him. Ganymede was fascinated by the way Mycella and Chloreth used their Nature magic to control the plants natural behavior. He recalled his studies, where the Glademother and Plaguebringer fought tirelessly in the beginnings of the world to devour each other. They seemed to him natural victims, and was surprised to see them succeed. "The native viral plant life abhores their magic." He observed aloud, and Calix looked to him dryly. "We must dissect them, and find the seed that makes their power strong."Ganymede chittered and wrung his talons, his tail twisting excitedly below him. "Shall I act now?" Calix offered, drooling at the thought of fresh greens. "Not yet." Ganymede protested. "I want to see what they do when they grow hungry... and how fast the Plaguebringer might take them."
"I am prepared to have a phlegm-tastic time"

---

200286_350.png

Above them treading air in the sky, a postulate fae and his pearlcatcher companion watched the foreigners wrestle with the native plant life. The scientist was facinated by the varying reactions each flights dragon had, and with little knowledge of life outside the Wasteland he wondered what their foliage was like in the lands they hailed from. He was born to a light clan, but his egg had been snatched away and he hatched deep in the Wastes near the Wyrmwound.

"Why are we watching this?" The pearlcatcher asked, glowering down on them with red eyes.

11664231_350.png

His bloody rags reeked of violence.

"Observation is the first key component in every study. By watching we can make better hypothesis of their reactions should we pursue. If we make ourselves known right away and interact without prior knowledge of abilities, heritage, or relationships we could encounter an adverse reaction to our presence that will not result in the most beneficial outcome." Ganymede queried, peering down through amber lenses. The pearcatcher gave a snort and shook his mane.

"I do not have the patience to merely watch from above." Calix argued.

"Well find the patience, fledgling. I asked you to accompany me as my teeth, you will only bite when I want you to." Ganymede retorted. He watching with pride as below them a feral looking golden Guardian spew acid on the vines that approached him. Ganymede was fascinated by the way Mycella and Chloreth used their Nature magic to control the plants natural behavior. He recalled his studies, where the Glademother and Plaguebringer fought tirelessly in the beginnings of the world to devour each other. They seemed to him natural victims, and was surprised to see them succeed.

"The native viral plant life abhores their magic." He observed aloud, and Calix looked to him dryly. "We must dissect them, and find the seed that makes their power strong."Ganymede chittered and wrung his talons, his tail twisting excitedly below him.

"Shall I act now?" Calix offered, drooling at the thought of fresh greens.

"Not yet." Ganymede protested. "I want to see what they do when they grow hungry... and how fast the Plaguebringer might take them."
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14350447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143505/14350447_350.png[/img] [/url] Chlora was relieved that she would not be red forever, but when the plants rose up around them due to the command of an angry tour guide, vines wrapped around her legs rapidly, trapping her in place. [b]"Get off of me!"[/b] [i]These were not plants. These were monsters disguised as foliage. Plants grow at home.[/i] The plants continued to crawl up her body, immobilizing her further. She grew angrier that plants refused to obey her. Then again, she only[i] dreamed [/i]that she was nature-born. Given the circumstances, however, what she considered her handicap might be useful now. [b]"I said get OFF!"[/b] She ripped her goggles away from her face, revealing her almost glowing, crimson plague-born eyes beneath. About then, her colors returned to normal, which aided the contrast of her eyes. If not her imagination, some of the plants seemed to shrink away or lose interest. Perhaps they were less interested in harming one of their own. Chlora hissed ferociously and sunk her teeth into these disgusting, disease ridden plants near her ankles. [i]Gladekeeper keep me strong![/i] [b]"I hate this flight!"[/b] She ripped vines away from her legs, spitting the juices. [b]"I hate this tour guide!"[/b] She slashed at the vines constricting her tail. [b]"And I hate these infectious abominations!"[/b] She roared and broke free of the growths. She snarled ferociously and latched herself onto a neighboring imperial (@Giratina), and kicked her powerful legs at the base of some of the roots. To her surprise, the party of dragons seemed to be holding their own very well, particularly a nature fae and a light-born nature guardian, as many of the plants were defeated. A fuzzy plague-born guardian was also doing quite a bit of damage control with his plague-y acid breath. It had been so long since Chlora had used her plague abilities that she feared that they were too dormant to use. However, she noticed that when she sneezed at home, it would sometimes burn her nostrils and anything that her nasal discharge landed upon. She had begun to learn the ways of nature magic, even though she knew she'd never be as good as a nature-born dragon. Still, it made her feel like a part of the flight, even if most of her fighting had to be done by tooth and claw. She hissed in frustration when the roots didn't give, and she dove at them with her teeth. Poisonous liquid burned the inside of her mouth, and her heart began racing, but she hoped that her birth heritage gave her something other than sheer embarrassment. As she backed away from the defeated root, she bumped into a large leg. [b]"Get out of my way!"[/b] She spun around and bellowed to the tree-like guardian, Mycella (@surfingpikachu). Chlora glared at Mycella, hostility almost radiating from her bright red eyes. In most languages, she'd be challenging the dragon to a fight. [i]W-what's going on?[/i] [b] "Why don't you do something useful!?"[/b] She spat, acid dripping down her lips. [i]This isn't me![/i] Chlora felt herself overrun by a primal instinct of some kind. [i]Is this the plague side of me, finally coming out after having been suppressed all this time? Or is this a side effect of plant poison?[/i] She figured the poison wouldn't kill her, but considering any part of her that was plague was so severely malnourished that it kept her from using it to the full effect. She felt a jolt of fear as she spotted the golden eyes signature of the light flight. She had a type disadvantage, but her heart was still racing and she thirsted for blood. [i]Someone help me! I'm not a feral plague dragon![/i] Chlora lunged at the leg of the guardian, teeth bared and dripping and toe-claws clicking. She viciously screamed something incomprehensible, but along the lines of "Die, you trespassing heathen!"

14350447_350.png

Chlora was relieved that she would not be red forever, but when the plants rose up around them due to the command of an angry tour guide, vines wrapped around her legs rapidly, trapping her in place. "Get off of me!" These were not plants. These were monsters disguised as foliage. Plants grow at home.

The plants continued to crawl up her body, immobilizing her further. She grew angrier that plants refused to obey her. Then again, she only dreamed that she was nature-born. Given the circumstances, however, what she considered her handicap might be useful now. "I said get OFF!" She ripped her goggles away from her face, revealing her almost glowing, crimson plague-born eyes beneath. About then, her colors returned to normal, which aided the contrast of her eyes. If not her imagination, some of the plants seemed to shrink away or lose interest. Perhaps they were less interested in harming one of their own.

Chlora hissed ferociously and sunk her teeth into these disgusting, disease ridden plants near her ankles. Gladekeeper keep me strong! "I hate this flight!" She ripped vines away from her legs, spitting the juices. "I hate this tour guide!" She slashed at the vines constricting her tail. "And I hate these infectious abominations!" She roared and broke free of the growths. She snarled ferociously and latched herself onto a neighboring imperial (@Giratina), and kicked her powerful legs at the base of some of the roots. To her surprise, the party of dragons seemed to be holding their own very well, particularly a nature fae and a light-born nature guardian, as many of the plants were defeated. A fuzzy plague-born guardian was also doing quite a bit of damage control with his plague-y acid breath.

It had been so long since Chlora had used her plague abilities that she feared that they were too dormant to use. However, she noticed that when she sneezed at home, it would sometimes burn her nostrils and anything that her nasal discharge landed upon. She had begun to learn the ways of nature magic, even though she knew she'd never be as good as a nature-born dragon. Still, it made her feel like a part of the flight, even if most of her fighting had to be done by tooth and claw.

She hissed in frustration when the roots didn't give, and she dove at them with her teeth. Poisonous liquid burned the inside of her mouth, and her heart began racing, but she hoped that her birth heritage gave her something other than sheer embarrassment. As she backed away from the defeated root, she bumped into a large leg.
"Get out of my way!" She spun around and bellowed to the tree-like guardian, Mycella (@surfingpikachu). Chlora glared at Mycella, hostility almost radiating from her bright red eyes. In most languages, she'd be challenging the dragon to a fight. W-what's going on?
"Why don't you do something useful!?" She spat, acid dripping down her lips. This isn't me! Chlora felt herself overrun by a primal instinct of some kind. Is this the plague side of me, finally coming out after having been suppressed all this time? Or is this a side effect of plant poison? She figured the poison wouldn't kill her, but considering any part of her that was plague was so severely malnourished that it kept her from using it to the full effect. She felt a jolt of fear as she spotted the golden eyes signature of the light flight. She had a type disadvantage, but her heart was still racing and she thirsted for blood. Someone help me! I'm not a feral plague dragon! Chlora lunged at the leg of the guardian, teeth bared and dripping and toe-claws clicking. She viciously screamed something incomprehensible, but along the lines of "Die, you trespassing heathen!"
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13401916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134020/13401916_350.png[/img] [/url] William gasped as the plants began attacking the tour. "G-Garnet!" He shouted, but they had become separated by the wild plants. William had been standing very near to most of the plants, and he became engulfed almost immediately. He sucked in his lungs' limit of breath, and tried to make himself as large as possible; this was to keep the snake-like vine from constricting his ability to breathe. For now, anyway. The vines were so tight that he couldn't move, and they squeezed tighter. William whimpered, and silently wished, for just a moment, that he'd become a warrior rather than a scholar. He felt air trickle from his nostrils as the vines squeezed tighter. [i]I won't last much longer![/i] He couldn't even hear anything. He was certain that this was the end for him. And he hadn't even gotten to publish his papers! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4327700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43278/4327700_350.png[/img] [/url] Garnet sighed, slightly aggravated. Yes, she hadn't followed the imperial's rules. No, she didn't think it was necessary to scold them like [i]this[/i]. A wild flower head, sporting rows of teeth, sunk its teeth into her flank. She barely flinched as she felt one of her venomous sacks rupture and splatter greenish-white ooze into the mouth of her attacker. The flower shrieked and immediately shriveled into a very dead pile of brown goo. Garnet turned her head toward where William had been to see a tangle of thorny vines with tufts of light colored fur poking out between. Garnet's eyes widened. "Constrictor vines!?" She nearly lunged at them, but she froze before she could, remembering that anything that came into contact with this plant would also be engulfed. It could not be stopped by the strong, but rather, by the smart. Unfortunately, she classified as "strong." William was the "smart," and it didn't look like he'd be giving any feedback right now. She looked around frantically for anyone that looked smart, spotting the fae that had dropped the inkpot before. "Quarrel? Qu- uh, Quill! I need your help! He's trapped, and he doesn't have long!" She nodded at the deadly vines. "Can you think of anything to do? You can't touch it, and any magic might deflect, or harm William! I... I don't know what to do!" She flapped her wings, forgetting momentarily that she couldn't fly, feeling nothing but air between the gaps. [i]How can I stop this?[/i] New plants seemed to grow in the place of defeated ones, and undoubtedly, the other dragons were growing tired. [i]The source of all of this... is that mangy tour guide![/i] She turned to attack the significantly larger dragon, but vines wrapped themselves through the gaps in her wings, which was rather painful. Garnet's pearl was also snatched away from her suddenly. She looked to a purple-petaled flower, which swallowed her pearl almost mockingly. Garnet's pupils expanded, and her lips curled over her black gums. She snorted a cloud of condensation and snot. Her blood boiled. Suddenly, nothing else mattered except for getting that pearl back. She'd handle the guide later. @meezerqueen @FloatingInSpace @Giratina @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Luciferr @SecretSound @Fletchinder

13401916_350.png

William gasped as the plants began attacking the tour. "G-Garnet!" He shouted, but they had become separated by the wild plants. William had been standing very near to most of the plants, and he became engulfed almost immediately. He sucked in his lungs' limit of breath, and tried to make himself as large as possible; this was to keep the snake-like vine from constricting his ability to breathe. For now, anyway. The vines were so tight that he couldn't move, and they squeezed tighter.
William whimpered, and silently wished, for just a moment, that he'd become a warrior rather than a scholar.
He felt air trickle from his nostrils as the vines squeezed tighter. I won't last much longer! He couldn't even hear anything. He was certain that this was the end for him. And he hadn't even gotten to publish his papers!

4327700_350.png

Garnet sighed, slightly aggravated. Yes, she hadn't followed the imperial's rules. No, she didn't think it was necessary to scold them like this. A wild flower head, sporting rows of teeth, sunk its teeth into her flank. She barely flinched as she felt one of her venomous sacks rupture and splatter greenish-white ooze into the mouth of her attacker. The flower shrieked and immediately shriveled into a very dead pile of brown goo.
Garnet turned her head toward where William had been to see a tangle of thorny vines with tufts of light colored fur poking out between. Garnet's eyes widened. "Constrictor vines!?" She nearly lunged at them, but she froze before she could, remembering that anything that came into contact with this plant would also be engulfed. It could not be stopped by the strong, but rather, by the smart. Unfortunately, she classified as "strong." William was the "smart," and it didn't look like he'd be giving any feedback right now.

She looked around frantically for anyone that looked smart, spotting the fae that had dropped the inkpot before. "Quarrel? Qu- uh, Quill! I need your help! He's trapped, and he doesn't have long!" She nodded at the deadly vines. "Can you think of anything to do? You can't touch it, and any magic might deflect, or harm William! I... I don't know what to do!" She flapped her wings, forgetting momentarily that she couldn't fly, feeling nothing but air between the gaps.
How can I stop this? New plants seemed to grow in the place of defeated ones, and undoubtedly, the other dragons were growing tired. The source of all of this... is that mangy tour guide! She turned to attack the significantly larger dragon, but vines wrapped themselves through the gaps in her wings, which was rather painful. Garnet's pearl was also snatched away from her suddenly. She looked to a purple-petaled flower, which swallowed her pearl almost mockingly.
Garnet's pupils expanded, and her lips curled over her black gums. She snorted a cloud of condensation and snot. Her blood boiled. Suddenly, nothing else mattered except for getting that pearl back. She'd handle the guide later.

@meezerqueen @FloatingInSpace @Giratina @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Luciferr @SecretSound @Fletchinder
((Ok, I forgot that Mycella was a Light dragon when I wrote the last post.... and the one before that... but it's ok!)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6299972] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63000/6299972_350.png[/img] [/url] Chloreth's frills twitched in vicious glee as Mycella snapped out of her usual daze and sent magic surging through herself. Light magic. Her plants absorbed the light and grew stronger. She had been obeying the rules, as had Mycella, although she had to admit... if she had been leading a tour through the Viridian Labyrinth and everyone was ignoring the rules... she'd probably do the same thing. She saw the Pearlcatchers pearl get snatched. She winced, remembering the time some hatchlings had replaced Runeseer's pearl with a melon. That had gotten ugly. @meezerqueen @FloatingInSpace @Giratina @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Luciferr @SecretSound @Fletchinder @Chrysocolla @Hive
((Ok, I forgot that Mycella was a Light dragon when I wrote the last post.... and the one before that... but it's ok!))

6299972_350.png
Chloreth's frills twitched in vicious glee as Mycella snapped out of her usual daze and sent magic surging through herself. Light magic. Her plants absorbed the light and grew stronger. She had been obeying the rules, as had Mycella, although she had to admit... if she had been leading a tour through the Viridian Labyrinth and everyone was ignoring the rules... she'd probably do the same thing. She saw the Pearlcatchers pearl get snatched. She winced, remembering the time some hatchlings had replaced Runeseer's pearl with a melon. That had gotten ugly.
@meezerqueen @FloatingInSpace @Giratina @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Luciferr @SecretSound @Fletchinder @Chrysocolla @Hive
4GJsj.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15947404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159475/15947404_350.png[/img] [/url] Quill strained to think. He tried to bring forth vines despite the obvious weakness of his Nature magic in order to try to tear away some of the deadly vines creeping around William. "Falion, I don't know if it's possible for you to tear at the vines but I'll guide you to them, okay?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17122569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171226/17122569_350.png[/img] [/url] The Wildclaw grunted. "I won't tug if it ends up causing more damage. But guide me to 'em." He would rely on the guiding directions of his clanmate's voice. Once Quill had guided him closer, he rumbled to William, while trying to retain a reassuring tone. "You try to remain calm. Struggling and panicking make the vines worse. Quill's trying his best to remove the vines with his own vines. But if he can't, I might have to hack at the vines. Is that okay?" His red eyes seemed to become visible from beneath the hood he had over himself. "Apologies if I seem strange. The light has negative impacts on my eyes." Quill stroked one of his comrade's horns while trying to focus his magic. "Alright, William, will you let me know if anything snags? Be it my vines or the other? I don't want to hurt you if at all possible." @FloatingInSpace @Giratina @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Chrysocolla @SecretSound @Fletchinder @Hive @Luciferr

15947404_350.png

Quill strained to think. He tried to bring forth vines despite the obvious weakness of his Nature magic in order to try to tear away some of the deadly vines creeping around William. "Falion, I don't know if it's possible for you to tear at the vines but I'll guide you to them, okay?"

17122569_350.png

The Wildclaw grunted. "I won't tug if it ends up causing more damage. But guide me to 'em." He would rely on the guiding directions of his clanmate's voice. Once Quill had guided him closer, he rumbled to William, while trying to retain a reassuring tone. "You try to remain calm. Struggling and panicking make the vines worse. Quill's trying his best to remove the vines with his own vines. But if he can't, I might have to hack at the vines. Is that okay?" His red eyes seemed to become visible from beneath the hood he had over himself. "Apologies if I seem strange. The light has negative impacts on my eyes."

Quill stroked one of his comrade's horns while trying to focus his magic. "Alright, William, will you let me know if anything snags? Be it my vines or the other? I don't want to hurt you if at all possible."

@FloatingInSpace @Giratina @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Chrysocolla @SecretSound @Fletchinder @Hive @Luciferr
rlfh5f.jpg
@FloatingInSpace @Meezerqueen @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Chrysocolla @Fletchinder @Hive @Luciferr [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13193401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131935/13193401_350.png[/img] [/url] Aurora completely ignored the strange Guardian's words, instead yelling words of encouragement to everyone. She grunted in surprise when a Wildclaw (@SecretSound) latched onto her side, but the Wildclaw was gone before she could even shake her off. Aurora watched as the Pearlcatcher started to head towards their tour guide, but then, her pearl was snatched. She winced slightly. That must not be nice. Her eyes hardened in determination as she started to charge at their tour guide the best she could, what with all these vines and thorns, spreading her wings and possibly accidentally knocking over someone, until she ran into their tour guide's sides, hoping to knock him over or at least startle some sense into him. "Find some way to release your anger apart from taking it out on other people, gods!" she snapped.
@FloatingInSpace @Meezerqueen @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Chrysocolla @Fletchinder @Hive @Luciferr

13193401_350.png

Aurora completely ignored the strange Guardian's words, instead yelling words of encouragement to everyone. She grunted in surprise when a Wildclaw (@SecretSound) latched onto her side, but the Wildclaw was gone before she could even shake her off. Aurora watched as the Pearlcatcher started to head towards their tour guide, but then, her pearl was snatched. She winced slightly. That must not be nice.

Her eyes hardened in determination as she started to charge at their tour guide the best she could, what with all these vines and thorns, spreading her wings and possibly accidentally knocking over someone, until she ran into their tour guide's sides, hoping to knock him over or at least startle some sense into him. "Find some way to release your anger apart from taking it out on other people, gods!" she snapped.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
@FloatingInSpace @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Giratina @Fletchinder @Hive @Luciferr [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13401916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134020/13401916_350.png[/img] [/url] William felt his lungs ache as he couldn't hold what breath he had any longer. Air hissed between his teeth, and the vines wrapped tighter accordingly. "I'm sorry!" He wheezed. He should have never disobeyed the rules. Although, he did hear a faint voice on the other side of the vines over all of the battle noise. (@Meezerqueen) "You try to remain calm. Struggling and panicking make the vines worse. Quill's trying his best to remove the vines with his own vines. But if he can't, I might have to hack at the vines. Is that okay?" William tried to nod in response, but he was completely frozen in place. His bones began to ache. "Yss!" He managed to hiss out, hoping that whomever was helping him understood. A few scars is better than dying, he figured. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4327700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43278/4327700_350.png[/img] [/url] Garnet hissed aggressively and dove at the plant that had just swallowed her pearl. Her[i] identity[/i]. A thin layer of frost formed on the ground around her as her icy magic was concentrated into a very powerful beam. The plant blew into a thousand icy shards, but her pearl was nowhere to be seen. "NO!" She bellowed from deep in her throat. Her magic wasn't powerful enough to destroy a pearl. She looked around frantically, her eyes huge. She stumbled slightly, the attack having taken a lot of breath out of her, before she heard a thud on the ground near her. She spun around as quickly as she could, but she spotted the Nature-loving Wildclaw, trying to aggravate one of the guardians in the group (@secretsound) (@surfingpikachu). Garnet gasped when she saw the florescent red eyes radiating from her skull. [i]What an unexpected surprise. [/i] She spotted her pearl-- covered in bright green plant guts-- laying near the feet of the Wildclaw, who didn't seem to notice. Instinct completely overpowering her, Garnet lunged at her pearl.
@FloatingInSpace @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Giratina @Fletchinder @Hive @Luciferr

13401916_350.png

William felt his lungs ache as he couldn't hold what breath he had any longer. Air hissed between his teeth, and the vines wrapped tighter accordingly. "I'm sorry!" He wheezed. He should have never disobeyed the rules. Although, he did hear a faint voice on the other side of the vines over all of the battle noise. (@Meezerqueen)
"You try to remain calm. Struggling and panicking make the vines worse. Quill's trying his best to remove the vines with his own vines. But if he can't, I might have to hack at the vines. Is that okay?" William tried to nod in response, but he was completely frozen in place. His bones began to ache. "Yss!" He managed to hiss out, hoping that whomever was helping him understood. A few scars is better than dying, he figured.

4327700_350.png

Garnet hissed aggressively and dove at the plant that had just swallowed her pearl. Her identity. A thin layer of frost formed on the ground around her as her icy magic was concentrated into a very powerful beam. The plant blew into a thousand icy shards, but her pearl was nowhere to be seen. "NO!" She bellowed from deep in her throat. Her magic wasn't powerful enough to destroy a pearl. She looked around frantically, her eyes huge. She stumbled slightly, the attack having taken a lot of breath out of her, before she heard a thud on the ground near her. She spun around as quickly as she could, but she spotted the Nature-loving Wildclaw, trying to aggravate one of the guardians in the group (@secretsound) (@surfingpikachu). Garnet gasped when she saw the florescent red eyes radiating from her skull. What an unexpected surprise. She spotted her pearl-- covered in bright green plant guts-- laying near the feet of the Wildclaw, who didn't seem to notice. Instinct completely overpowering her, Garnet lunged at her pearl.

@FloatingInSpace @Giratina @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Chrysocolla @SecretSound @Fletchinder @Hive @Luciferr [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15947404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159475/15947404_350.png[/img] [/url] Quill panted heavily, starting to lean on Falion more. He was grateful that his Wildclaw clanmate had arrived when he did, because the poisonous gases had made him feel weaker. His magic continued to burst forth and vines were tugging at the vines on William. "Falion!" He cried out. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17122569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171226/17122569_350.png[/img] [/url] The wildclaw caught dim views of vines that were stretched and started hacking at them with his claws. "Alright. We're getting you free, William. Quill can't tug 'em on his own so he tugs, I tear. You might have a few shorter spats of fur but that's better than death. Though I wish Lady Eulalia were here to help..." He murmured. Even though he distrusted healing arts, he understood their role in the circle of life and why a warrior Wildclaw would learn them. He himself, though he was loath to admit, had no aptitude for them. He started hooking his foot-claw into a vine near William's leg and started tugging harder, giving a heaving grunt. He had brute force on his side but even Falion had to admit that even physical strength could only do so much. "I know it's going to be hard to tell me when it hurts but try to tell me, okay?" He grunted heavily.
@FloatingInSpace @Giratina @Kvon @SkyyeofEmber @Eldaria @surfingpikachu @luccamajere @Chrysocolla @SecretSound @Fletchinder @Hive @Luciferr

15947404_350.png

Quill panted heavily, starting to lean on Falion more. He was grateful that his Wildclaw clanmate had arrived when he did, because the poisonous gases had made him feel weaker. His magic continued to burst forth and vines were tugging at the vines on William. "Falion!" He cried out.

17122569_350.png

The wildclaw caught dim views of vines that were stretched and started hacking at them with his claws. "Alright. We're getting you free, William. Quill can't tug 'em on his own so he tugs, I tear. You might have a few shorter spats of fur but that's better than death. Though I wish Lady Eulalia were here to help..." He murmured. Even though he distrusted healing arts, he understood their role in the circle of life and why a warrior Wildclaw would learn them. He himself, though he was loath to admit, had no aptitude for them.

He started hooking his foot-claw into a vine near William's leg and started tugging harder, giving a heaving grunt. He had brute force on his side but even Falion had to admit that even physical strength could only do so much. "I know it's going to be hard to tell me when it hurts but try to tell me, okay?" He grunted heavily.
rlfh5f.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12