Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the brink of oblivian [Closed]
1 2 3 4
@Adalinda @Solztize @o0ArcaneAura0o @Souparice @Daftedly

((ooc: I've been waiting for souparice and the rest who haven't replied so we can carry on but I'm patient. This is great so far))
@Adalinda @Solztize @o0ArcaneAura0o @Souparice @Daftedly

((ooc: I've been waiting for souparice and the rest who haven't replied so we can carry on but I'm patient. This is great so far))
hbJfbe2.png
@Adalinda @Solztize @o0ArcaneAura0o @HYPN0S @Daftedly

(I should be able to reply to things tomorrow! then ill have the weekend to continue as well, sorry for the wait))
@Adalinda @Solztize @o0ArcaneAura0o @HYPN0S @Daftedly

(I should be able to reply to things tomorrow! then ill have the weekend to continue as well, sorry for the wait))
78347912_DtHGni6JlxWvMOI.gif
I know this can be frustrating… And it can feel like so much effort to progress such a small amount, but I want you to know that I’m proud of you.
78347883_cDlJI4czTEgrv1N.gif
@Solztize @o0ArcaneAura0o @HYPN0S @Daftedly @Souparice

((Not to be the one to rush or anything... Just making sure this didn't get buried or something! dX ))
@Solztize @o0ArcaneAura0o @HYPN0S @Daftedly @Souparice

((Not to be the one to rush or anything... Just making sure this didn't get buried or something! dX ))
io98x.gift9oLD.gif

{Scorpio}{INFP}Ybw3PCU.gif{Two Hours ahead}
LlTAP.gifX3pq2.gif
@Adalinda me too ;;
@Adalinda me too ;;
hbJfbe2.png
@Solztize @o0ArcaneAura0o @Souparice @HYPN0S @Adalinda

(( I'm still around and totally game for this, but no rush of course. c: I know it's midterms and exam time for a lot of people. ))
@Solztize @o0ArcaneAura0o @Souparice @HYPN0S @Adalinda

(( I'm still around and totally game for this, but no rush of course. c: I know it's midterms and exam time for a lot of people. ))
@Solztize @o0ArcaneAura0o @Souparice @HYPN0S @Daftedly

((Boop! :X ))
@Solztize @o0ArcaneAura0o @Souparice @HYPN0S @Daftedly

((Boop! :X ))
io98x.gift9oLD.gif

{Scorpio}{INFP}Ybw3PCU.gif{Two Hours ahead}
LlTAP.gifX3pq2.gif
I no longer have Ahraan (I've completely exalted my lair except for the three dragons I'm holding for a friend) and recently bought a snapper as my progen. I may or may not return.
I no longer have Ahraan (I've completely exalted my lair except for the three dragons I'm holding for a friend) and recently bought a snapper as my progen. I may or may not return.
hbJfbe2.png
1 2 3 4