Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Judgement Day (Pokemon RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@sasutin @dracoon @draconequis

"There's another one in the crowd." Russell added mentally, head tilted as she could sense, off-handedly, another one of the strange connections thanks to her ties with Zayne. She could sense her trainer's continuously growing unease at the fact there were so many of them. If this new stranger was aggressive as well...

And now Flux was happily chattering away and drawing even more attention to them. He'd have to inform her about subtlety again before she got them killed. "Look, it's been nice talking to you but I think I'm just going to be on my way now." Zayne said, looking eager to disengage from the situation. He backpedaled away--briefly heard Russell's yelp of alarm in his head to watch out--before he accidentally nearly tripped over Cisco.
@sasutin @dracoon @draconequis

"There's another one in the crowd." Russell added mentally, head tilted as she could sense, off-handedly, another one of the strange connections thanks to her ties with Zayne. She could sense her trainer's continuously growing unease at the fact there were so many of them. If this new stranger was aggressive as well...

And now Flux was happily chattering away and drawing even more attention to them. He'd have to inform her about subtlety again before she got them killed. "Look, it's been nice talking to you but I think I'm just going to be on my way now." Zayne said, looking eager to disengage from the situation. He backpedaled away--briefly heard Russell's yelp of alarm in his head to watch out--before he accidentally nearly tripped over Cisco.
JXVUomh.png
@sasutin @dracoon @draconequis @Carnifex

((Totally referencing Zayne at the end.))

Kalos sucked. Some group of wannabes doomed the region, everything was in shambles, and people were dead. A lot of people were dead. The only redeeming attribute of the whole place was the language, as it was decent. It was also her father's favorite language, which may have been cause for her bias opinion.

'Ams,' a voice trilled from below. After a moment, the voice repeated 'Ams' again, which made the 16-year-old sigh. Finally, violet eyes looked to meet the gaze of a... creepy... blob thing. A 'Stunfisk', it told her when it realized she could suddenly understand its words, but it likes the name she gave it. Found it fitting, apparently.

"What now, Troll?" Amethyst scowled at the Pokemon held against her chest. The stupid thing was hurt, and swore up-and-down that it couldn't follow her on "foot". Somewhere along that conversation, the whole thing translated into "carry me". What a nuisance of a Pokemon, but somehow, Amethyst couldn't ignore its demand.

'Stalker's visible again.'

"What?" With that, Amethyst spun around. Where was that dumb-as-nails statue? By the king, the one time she didn't enjoy being short. For a statue that was supposed to be visible, Amethyst was having one horrible time trying to spot it in the growing crowds. "Ugh. Where is it?"

'I dunno man,' grinned the Stunfisk before it snickered. 'Maybe waaaay over there, with the flowers? Or maybe floating over the crowd to watch a fight.'

A fight? Who would get into a fight without Amethyst? One eye twitched as the girl first looked for a patch of flowers, then peered into the sky in search of the statue. Nowhere to be found. Leave it to Troll to still troll her and everything. This thing was definitely a nuisance. But before she could scold the Pokemon for being stupid, something knocked her backwards. With a grumble, Amethyst peered down to see glittering steel. Ah, it was Impede.

Thank goodness this one wasn't too annoying anymore. Still tried stopping her from time-to-time, but she was getting used to it. Moments like this, however, made Impede the most promising in her little party of... weirdos. Satisfied with the Steelix's help, Amethyst sat up, then peered past the crowd to see what was going on. It was then that she realized where Stalker was, and the girl groaned.

Why was it over there, and what was it thinking, grabbing that idiot? That... pale-as-paper kid. What, was Stalker drawn to kids who seemed nearly at their death or something? At that thought, the girl paused. Wait, no; she wasn't nearly on her deathbed, so that couldn't be the reason for Stalker to grab the kid and help steady him.

"Stalker," Amethyst called, which made the Golurk look over its shoulder to peer up at the girl. "Leave the hobo alone, would you? Come on! We got important things to do, like finding a good plat- platter of food!"

There was a pause as the Pokemon seemed to consider her words. Was it... trying to compute? Ugh, this statue was pretty useless. Such a toddler.

"Come here, Stalker. I want to go." That seemed to do the trick. The Pokemon stepped away from the boy, offered a small flower for some reason, then casually floated towards Amethyst, who patted Impede's head as well as she could. Once the Golurk was with her, the girl looked the 'hobo' over one last time, glanced at the others who seemed to be part of the trouble, and rolled her eyes.

They felt different from most everyone; almost familiar, even. But that was crazy talk. Amethyst didn't know anyone in Kalos. Well, whatever.
@sasutin @dracoon @draconequis @Carnifex

((Totally referencing Zayne at the end.))

Kalos sucked. Some group of wannabes doomed the region, everything was in shambles, and people were dead. A lot of people were dead. The only redeeming attribute of the whole place was the language, as it was decent. It was also her father's favorite language, which may have been cause for her bias opinion.

'Ams,' a voice trilled from below. After a moment, the voice repeated 'Ams' again, which made the 16-year-old sigh. Finally, violet eyes looked to meet the gaze of a... creepy... blob thing. A 'Stunfisk', it told her when it realized she could suddenly understand its words, but it likes the name she gave it. Found it fitting, apparently.

"What now, Troll?" Amethyst scowled at the Pokemon held against her chest. The stupid thing was hurt, and swore up-and-down that it couldn't follow her on "foot". Somewhere along that conversation, the whole thing translated into "carry me". What a nuisance of a Pokemon, but somehow, Amethyst couldn't ignore its demand.

'Stalker's visible again.'

"What?" With that, Amethyst spun around. Where was that dumb-as-nails statue? By the king, the one time she didn't enjoy being short. For a statue that was supposed to be visible, Amethyst was having one horrible time trying to spot it in the growing crowds. "Ugh. Where is it?"

'I dunno man,' grinned the Stunfisk before it snickered. 'Maybe waaaay over there, with the flowers? Or maybe floating over the crowd to watch a fight.'

A fight? Who would get into a fight without Amethyst? One eye twitched as the girl first looked for a patch of flowers, then peered into the sky in search of the statue. Nowhere to be found. Leave it to Troll to still troll her and everything. This thing was definitely a nuisance. But before she could scold the Pokemon for being stupid, something knocked her backwards. With a grumble, Amethyst peered down to see glittering steel. Ah, it was Impede.

Thank goodness this one wasn't too annoying anymore. Still tried stopping her from time-to-time, but she was getting used to it. Moments like this, however, made Impede the most promising in her little party of... weirdos. Satisfied with the Steelix's help, Amethyst sat up, then peered past the crowd to see what was going on. It was then that she realized where Stalker was, and the girl groaned.

Why was it over there, and what was it thinking, grabbing that idiot? That... pale-as-paper kid. What, was Stalker drawn to kids who seemed nearly at their death or something? At that thought, the girl paused. Wait, no; she wasn't nearly on her deathbed, so that couldn't be the reason for Stalker to grab the kid and help steady him.

"Stalker," Amethyst called, which made the Golurk look over its shoulder to peer up at the girl. "Leave the hobo alone, would you? Come on! We got important things to do, like finding a good plat- platter of food!"

There was a pause as the Pokemon seemed to consider her words. Was it... trying to compute? Ugh, this statue was pretty useless. Such a toddler.

"Come here, Stalker. I want to go." That seemed to do the trick. The Pokemon stepped away from the boy, offered a small flower for some reason, then casually floated towards Amethyst, who patted Impede's head as well as she could. Once the Golurk was with her, the girl looked the 'hobo' over one last time, glanced at the others who seemed to be part of the trouble, and rolled her eyes.

They felt different from most everyone; almost familiar, even. But that was crazy talk. Amethyst didn't know anyone in Kalos. Well, whatever.
They had been in this tangled mess for days, both often going hours without even seeing one another as they worked to help refugees, both people and Pokemon alike. Kaylana had been asked to help the various Nurse Joys wandering about, fixing up any injury she was able to with stitches, bandages, or handing out aspirin to those who needed it. Ryce was tasked with checking on people for supplies, giving bottles of water with he officers who weren't on guard duty, and offering calming words that things would get better, as well as giving directions if anyone needed them. Initially that was why they had come after hearing of the destruction, to lend aid as liaisons from the Johto Region, but then.. Things had changed.

Looking up from the little boy and his Stunky, having just finished placing a bandage on his scraped knee, Kaylana's storm grey eyes narrowed as she felt various... Attractions, like magnets she guessed, flare up in the crowd. Looking next to her, Jayk pinned his ears back warily as he looked the same direction. A hoarse barking was all everyone else could hear from the Jolteon, but words were clear to the woman. "Bad... It feels like a fight. There's too many people, they would get hurt.." Kaylana turned her head back in the direction and glared this time, angry that others would risk hurting these already downed people further for whatever selfish reasons they had. "Then let's go see if we can break it up. Kane!" she replied, standing as she yelled for her large blue crocodile. The Feraligatr stood up from where he had been acting as a jungle gym for a few children, smiling at them before waving and following after Kaylana and Jayk.

Ryce met them in the crowd, with Leland watching their surroundings through narrowed, red eyes. "A fights liable to break out. We should see if we can get people away from here, or at least talk them all down or to take it somewhere less crowded." Kaylana told her husband, and he smiled before taking her hand and leading the way. Kane had picked up Jaky and the Jolteon soon spotted the grouping, a woman with a Sawsbuck in winter form, a man with a Greninja, a boy turning away and then, somewhat nearby, there was a girl with a Gorluk who was watching. As they passed through the crowded street, Ryce lifted finger and thumb to his mouth and let out a sharp whistle to call attention.

"Hey, take it somewhere else if you're gonna fight! There's tou many people here that can get caught in the crossfire." he told them, a look of no nonsense paints across his face, while Kaylana stepped next to him and crossed her arms over her chest. Kane stood towering behind her, with Jaky leaping down to land in her arms. "Don't make us ask twice. We've got people already panicked and you're not helping the situation here. Back it up, or get out of town to duke it out and then you're more than welcome to come back." Kaylana added, soon a few other people around gathering to add in their own voices of the people leaving to battle. Leland soon stood in front of Ryce, his eyes narrowed as he growled irritably at the two; despite the look of them having backed off from each other, they were all keenly aware that it could turn ugly quickly.

(In on my phone, so I'm just pinging everyone. :<)
@sasutin @dracoon @draconequis @Carnifex @key2dawn
They had been in this tangled mess for days, both often going hours without even seeing one another as they worked to help refugees, both people and Pokemon alike. Kaylana had been asked to help the various Nurse Joys wandering about, fixing up any injury she was able to with stitches, bandages, or handing out aspirin to those who needed it. Ryce was tasked with checking on people for supplies, giving bottles of water with he officers who weren't on guard duty, and offering calming words that things would get better, as well as giving directions if anyone needed them. Initially that was why they had come after hearing of the destruction, to lend aid as liaisons from the Johto Region, but then.. Things had changed.

Looking up from the little boy and his Stunky, having just finished placing a bandage on his scraped knee, Kaylana's storm grey eyes narrowed as she felt various... Attractions, like magnets she guessed, flare up in the crowd. Looking next to her, Jayk pinned his ears back warily as he looked the same direction. A hoarse barking was all everyone else could hear from the Jolteon, but words were clear to the woman. "Bad... It feels like a fight. There's too many people, they would get hurt.." Kaylana turned her head back in the direction and glared this time, angry that others would risk hurting these already downed people further for whatever selfish reasons they had. "Then let's go see if we can break it up. Kane!" she replied, standing as she yelled for her large blue crocodile. The Feraligatr stood up from where he had been acting as a jungle gym for a few children, smiling at them before waving and following after Kaylana and Jayk.

Ryce met them in the crowd, with Leland watching their surroundings through narrowed, red eyes. "A fights liable to break out. We should see if we can get people away from here, or at least talk them all down or to take it somewhere less crowded." Kaylana told her husband, and he smiled before taking her hand and leading the way. Kane had picked up Jaky and the Jolteon soon spotted the grouping, a woman with a Sawsbuck in winter form, a man with a Greninja, a boy turning away and then, somewhat nearby, there was a girl with a Gorluk who was watching. As they passed through the crowded street, Ryce lifted finger and thumb to his mouth and let out a sharp whistle to call attention.

"Hey, take it somewhere else if you're gonna fight! There's tou many people here that can get caught in the crossfire." he told them, a look of no nonsense paints across his face, while Kaylana stepped next to him and crossed her arms over her chest. Kane stood towering behind her, with Jaky leaping down to land in her arms. "Don't make us ask twice. We've got people already panicked and you're not helping the situation here. Back it up, or get out of town to duke it out and then you're more than welcome to come back." Kaylana added, soon a few other people around gathering to add in their own voices of the people leaving to battle. Leland soon stood in front of Ryce, his eyes narrowed as he growled irritably at the two; despite the look of them having backed off from each other, they were all keenly aware that it could turn ugly quickly.

(In on my phone, so I'm just pinging everyone. :<)
@sasutin @dracoon @draconequis @Carnifex @key2dawn
In his bones Eruption was a monster..
OGZ2Ia0.png
@Carnifex @HowlingHooves

"They're talking about something. Can you hear what it is?"
"Cisco, they're far away. If you can't hear them, how am I supposed to?" Dom huffed.
"Well, we're not gonna find out like this. I'll go check it out."
"What?"
"I'll just, you know, very carefully trot past them. They won't notice a thing!"
"Cisco, I thought that this once we could abstain from causing any trouble..." Dom tried, but to no avail - Cisco was already gone. Dom let out a frustrated groan. Cisco was most of the time about as subtle as a tsunami, and Dom didn't trust that this would be one of the times when he'd actually succeed. Well, there wasn't much he could do about it now. Dom could maybe just stay in the sidelines and see what would happen, but that wasn't really his style. If Cisco got into trouble, he should at least be there to try to drag him out of it.

And of course things didn't go smoothly. Dom cursed inwardly as he saw one of the trio almost fall, because Cisco had managed to get in his way - naturally not even a minute after the Houndoom had had something to say about Dom's comment about tripping over people.
"Hey, shouldn't you watch where you're going?" Dom heard Cisco bark, which wouldn't have been a problem if the dude with the long coat had heard it as just that - a bark. However, Dom was fairly sure that if the boy was an avatar, too, he could understand Pokemon speech. Way to go, Cisco, with making first impressions on people we might need to team up with, Dom thought. Not that he himself was an expert on good first impressions, but that wasn't the point.

It seemed that the commotion was escalating more and more every passing minute, though. Before Dom got all the way to Cisco and the boy, a large, statue-like Pokemon appeared to prevent the boy from falling. Then yet another person - no, two people - appeared, and Dom just knew that they were avatars, too.
"Fight? I'm not fighting," Dom piped up and lifted his hands in front of him in a placating gesture. "I'm just trying to rein in my stupid dog."
Cisco growled indignantly, but Dom didn't even glance at him, and instead turned to speak to Zayne.
"Hey, you okay?" Dom almost patted the boy on the arm, but he looked skittish enough that Dom decided to keep his distance. Then he paid attention to the Pokemon on Zayne's back for the first time, and raised his eyebrows. He couldn't recall seeing anything like that before. If the situation was less chaotic, he probably would've asked about the Pokemon, but now--
"Hey, what kinda Pokemon are you, anyway?" Cisco asked curiously. Dom sighed. Well, at least Cisco hadn't yet noticed the other Houndoom that had arrived at the scene with one of the new people - he would most definitely try to pick a fight. So, Dom guessed it was best to play along with this.
"Sorry, he's rude. But I gotta say, I haven't seen a Pokemon like that either," he mentioned to the boy.
@Carnifex @HowlingHooves

"They're talking about something. Can you hear what it is?"
"Cisco, they're far away. If you can't hear them, how am I supposed to?" Dom huffed.
"Well, we're not gonna find out like this. I'll go check it out."
"What?"
"I'll just, you know, very carefully trot past them. They won't notice a thing!"
"Cisco, I thought that this once we could abstain from causing any trouble..." Dom tried, but to no avail - Cisco was already gone. Dom let out a frustrated groan. Cisco was most of the time about as subtle as a tsunami, and Dom didn't trust that this would be one of the times when he'd actually succeed. Well, there wasn't much he could do about it now. Dom could maybe just stay in the sidelines and see what would happen, but that wasn't really his style. If Cisco got into trouble, he should at least be there to try to drag him out of it.

And of course things didn't go smoothly. Dom cursed inwardly as he saw one of the trio almost fall, because Cisco had managed to get in his way - naturally not even a minute after the Houndoom had had something to say about Dom's comment about tripping over people.
"Hey, shouldn't you watch where you're going?" Dom heard Cisco bark, which wouldn't have been a problem if the dude with the long coat had heard it as just that - a bark. However, Dom was fairly sure that if the boy was an avatar, too, he could understand Pokemon speech. Way to go, Cisco, with making first impressions on people we might need to team up with, Dom thought. Not that he himself was an expert on good first impressions, but that wasn't the point.

It seemed that the commotion was escalating more and more every passing minute, though. Before Dom got all the way to Cisco and the boy, a large, statue-like Pokemon appeared to prevent the boy from falling. Then yet another person - no, two people - appeared, and Dom just knew that they were avatars, too.
"Fight? I'm not fighting," Dom piped up and lifted his hands in front of him in a placating gesture. "I'm just trying to rein in my stupid dog."
Cisco growled indignantly, but Dom didn't even glance at him, and instead turned to speak to Zayne.
"Hey, you okay?" Dom almost patted the boy on the arm, but he looked skittish enough that Dom decided to keep his distance. Then he paid attention to the Pokemon on Zayne's back for the first time, and raised his eyebrows. He couldn't recall seeing anything like that before. If the situation was less chaotic, he probably would've asked about the Pokemon, but now--
"Hey, what kinda Pokemon are you, anyway?" Cisco asked curiously. Dom sighed. Well, at least Cisco hadn't yet noticed the other Houndoom that had arrived at the scene with one of the new people - he would most definitely try to pick a fight. So, Dom guessed it was best to play along with this.
"Sorry, he's rude. But I gotta say, I haven't seen a Pokemon like that either," he mentioned to the boy.
@draconequis

Woongin rolled his eyes. "Did you honestly think I didn't hear your Klefki ask you for orders? If he hasn't ordered a knuckle sandwich from Kangashkan, you all can make yourselves scarce. There's not only one refugee camp here, and this one happens to be mine," he continued bitterly, "Didn't you realise I'm alone in this? Nobody gave a damn about me for obvious reasons." The growl came again, and Woongin traced the source to a tiny, half-cracked purple egg with a baby Shuppet nestled inside. Its snoring was what made the growling, and the man's scowling immediately softened when the sleeping Shuppet rose, opening its eyes and imprinting on the man from how strong his negative emotions were. Woongin completely forgot the existence of another person and her Pokémon, lapsing into the most embarrassing baby talk at the Shuppet as it circled his head happily and ate its fill. Kangashkan could not help shedding a lone tear of joy, before turning back to the girl.

We don't know if we can trust you yet, but since you're here... she stated at last, We need help finding a plate, and my owner's scared off just about all the help that came by. You're the first to have fought back. I guess it says a bit about you.

@Carnifex @Key2Dawn

"Nice to meet you too," cooed Yoori at the tiny little furball who had helpfully piped up with names, before shirtless insisted condescendingly that she was the one who couldn't lay a finger on him. Immediately, her poor temper manifested despite at least 2 people coming in to restraint her and her Sawsbuck jumped in, wedging himself in between Talon and his current owner. Yoori tried to mount her Sawsbuck to get across to no avail, all while yelling 'So you wanna go now? Is this how you want to do this? You think I'm easy to fell because I'm a woman? Well, guess what, I'm not-' before Atom sighed and said something he knew would stop her dead in her tracks.

He wouldn't want you to get killed over something petty.

Yoori froze, sliding off the side of her Sawsbuck before stating quietly, "If only he was here to actually stop me physically." Her face, red with rage immediately faded to grief, and she turned back to the crowd of 'specials' forming. "My brother and I own pretty much all the hotels of Kalos- that includes Couriway. He opened it up as a refugee camp of sorts, so if you need resources and shelter, just drop by. I'm sorry you had to see that," she admitted at last, her sarcasm remaining at the last part (she was not sorry- challenging the literal grim reaper to a duel was not the wisest thing) but her original edge replaced with grief. She began trudging away, resigned.

@draconequis

Woongin rolled his eyes. "Did you honestly think I didn't hear your Klefki ask you for orders? If he hasn't ordered a knuckle sandwich from Kangashkan, you all can make yourselves scarce. There's not only one refugee camp here, and this one happens to be mine," he continued bitterly, "Didn't you realise I'm alone in this? Nobody gave a damn about me for obvious reasons." The growl came again, and Woongin traced the source to a tiny, half-cracked purple egg with a baby Shuppet nestled inside. Its snoring was what made the growling, and the man's scowling immediately softened when the sleeping Shuppet rose, opening its eyes and imprinting on the man from how strong his negative emotions were. Woongin completely forgot the existence of another person and her Pokémon, lapsing into the most embarrassing baby talk at the Shuppet as it circled his head happily and ate its fill. Kangashkan could not help shedding a lone tear of joy, before turning back to the girl.

We don't know if we can trust you yet, but since you're here... she stated at last, We need help finding a plate, and my owner's scared off just about all the help that came by. You're the first to have fought back. I guess it says a bit about you.

@Carnifex @Key2Dawn

"Nice to meet you too," cooed Yoori at the tiny little furball who had helpfully piped up with names, before shirtless insisted condescendingly that she was the one who couldn't lay a finger on him. Immediately, her poor temper manifested despite at least 2 people coming in to restraint her and her Sawsbuck jumped in, wedging himself in between Talon and his current owner. Yoori tried to mount her Sawsbuck to get across to no avail, all while yelling 'So you wanna go now? Is this how you want to do this? You think I'm easy to fell because I'm a woman? Well, guess what, I'm not-' before Atom sighed and said something he knew would stop her dead in her tracks.

He wouldn't want you to get killed over something petty.

Yoori froze, sliding off the side of her Sawsbuck before stating quietly, "If only he was here to actually stop me physically." Her face, red with rage immediately faded to grief, and she turned back to the crowd of 'specials' forming. "My brother and I own pretty much all the hotels of Kalos- that includes Couriway. He opened it up as a refugee camp of sorts, so if you need resources and shelter, just drop by. I'm sorry you had to see that," she admitted at last, her sarcasm remaining at the last part (she was not sorry- challenging the literal grim reaper to a duel was not the wisest thing) but her original edge replaced with grief. She began trudging away, resigned.

@dracoon @HowlingHooves

Amethyst couldn't help it: she quirked a brow at the sight of the source for all the commotion. These people were strange with a capital 's', but that made them all pretty amusing, perhaps even interesting. It helped that one of them was clearly trying to pick a fight with the others. Now that girl was speaking Amethyst's language, and she found herself becoming more curious as the girl abruptly backed down after her own dares.

Pity that couple called off the fight, and even more sad that the woman who was starting it actually listened. Geez, how boring was that? At least a fight would raise spirits in this otherwise miserable refugee camp. Seriously people, think of the 'bigger picture'- at least, that was as big as Amethyst was willing to think.

'Look at that, Ams,' grinned the Stunfisk as he peered up at his Trainer. 'You could actually learn something from that one.' As Impede snorted at the idea, Amethyst gave Troll her dirtiest look, which made the Pokemon snicker again. 'Just saying, man. At least she knows how to bow out of a fight unscathed.'

"Oh, ha-ha," snapped the teen as she casually dropped the blob on the steel snake, then rose to her feet. "You are so impossible, you little rascal." As she said this, Amethyst held out her arms expectantly towards Stalker, who obediently scooped her into its own arms, then hovered where it was, waiting for instruction.

Ah, here was a pretty redeeming feature of the statue: it actually listened to Amethyst and expected orders, unlike the other two. Though Impede was pretty okay besides the whole 'getting in her way' gig, Stalker was probably her favorite of the three, even with it always scaring the life out of her.

"To the ground, Stalker," instructed the teen, which prompted her statue companion to quickly drop down. Normally this would be scary, but since it was Amethyst falling so abruptly to earth, it was a thrill. There was a wicked-pleased grin on her lips as Stalker touched ground. That was fun.

"Hey, lady-without-style," Amethyst called out as she squirmed out of Stalker's grasp to follow the woman. "What's with backing off? I thought you were totally going to beat down that punk with the weird tattoos."

"Wouldn't a good brawl be an awesome way to let off steam and entertain?" That said, she looked pointedly toward the couple, as if it was a perfectly reasonable idea. Brawling was fun, entertaining for everyone, and overall an excellent proposal. Who cared if people got hurt? Everyone was already hurt anyway! What's a few more bruises? While the teen focused mostly on Yoori, Stalker looked back towards the other avatars, almost curious about them.

It was clear to the Golurk that they weren't regular humans, much like Amethyst. It wanted to know what they were, why they were special, and how it happened. Though Amethyst and the other members of her team didn't seem to particularly care, Stalker was interested. Just another thousand wonders for the Automaton.
@dracoon @HowlingHooves

Amethyst couldn't help it: she quirked a brow at the sight of the source for all the commotion. These people were strange with a capital 's', but that made them all pretty amusing, perhaps even interesting. It helped that one of them was clearly trying to pick a fight with the others. Now that girl was speaking Amethyst's language, and she found herself becoming more curious as the girl abruptly backed down after her own dares.

Pity that couple called off the fight, and even more sad that the woman who was starting it actually listened. Geez, how boring was that? At least a fight would raise spirits in this otherwise miserable refugee camp. Seriously people, think of the 'bigger picture'- at least, that was as big as Amethyst was willing to think.

'Look at that, Ams,' grinned the Stunfisk as he peered up at his Trainer. 'You could actually learn something from that one.' As Impede snorted at the idea, Amethyst gave Troll her dirtiest look, which made the Pokemon snicker again. 'Just saying, man. At least she knows how to bow out of a fight unscathed.'

"Oh, ha-ha," snapped the teen as she casually dropped the blob on the steel snake, then rose to her feet. "You are so impossible, you little rascal." As she said this, Amethyst held out her arms expectantly towards Stalker, who obediently scooped her into its own arms, then hovered where it was, waiting for instruction.

Ah, here was a pretty redeeming feature of the statue: it actually listened to Amethyst and expected orders, unlike the other two. Though Impede was pretty okay besides the whole 'getting in her way' gig, Stalker was probably her favorite of the three, even with it always scaring the life out of her.

"To the ground, Stalker," instructed the teen, which prompted her statue companion to quickly drop down. Normally this would be scary, but since it was Amethyst falling so abruptly to earth, it was a thrill. There was a wicked-pleased grin on her lips as Stalker touched ground. That was fun.

"Hey, lady-without-style," Amethyst called out as she squirmed out of Stalker's grasp to follow the woman. "What's with backing off? I thought you were totally going to beat down that punk with the weird tattoos."

"Wouldn't a good brawl be an awesome way to let off steam and entertain?" That said, she looked pointedly toward the couple, as if it was a perfectly reasonable idea. Brawling was fun, entertaining for everyone, and overall an excellent proposal. Who cared if people got hurt? Everyone was already hurt anyway! What's a few more bruises? While the teen focused mostly on Yoori, Stalker looked back towards the other avatars, almost curious about them.

It was clear to the Golurk that they weren't regular humans, much like Amethyst. It wanted to know what they were, why they were special, and how it happened. Though Amethyst and the other members of her team didn't seem to particularly care, Stalker was interested. Just another thousand wonders for the Automaton.
@Key2Dawn

Yoori turned on her heel, raising an eyebrow. She was still sad, it was pretty obvious from her expressions but she let off another condescending smirk. "Someone will take him down anyway. Firstly, he asked a stupid question and pretty much flat-out threatened someone in public. Secondly, he's poor so if the police swooped in, we won't be seeing him in a while. Thirdly, even if he got away, he's not going to be particularly convincing, if not having everyone entirely convinced he's a devil advocate waiting to happen." She flicked forth with a slender finger, her eyes narrowing, "I didn't need to lift a finger and he just crushed his own pillars of trust. Why get physical when people are already having foots-in-mouths on your behalf to make you look so much better?"

She cracked her knuckles, studying the girl that had chased up to her. The aura of the girl said that she was possibly a small legendary- maybe a Sinnoh Lake Trio member, or possibly Jirachi. From all that nicks and scars, mused Yoori, it would be really ironic if the girl embodied the blessing of Victini. Though, once more, she kept this to herself as she studied the crowd behind her. "You wanna walk to my brother's place first? It's beside the hotel, and a lot easier to talk to. We could wrestle, but I'm certain I'll probably hurt you. Like I said, jujitsu black belt. I could wrestle dragons if I wanted to," she continued, chatty but also relatively clear-headed, "I haven't gone back to my brother's in a long time- ran away from home for a couple of years because my parents insisted I take business. Nah, son, I'd rather look at stars." She continued walking, barely waiting for a response from the girl- she knew that the girl would catch up from curiosity anyway.

In the meantime, Atom glanced up at the Golurk, before turning to see Yoori leave. He remained behind, not exactly bound to her while also guarding the girl and her Pokémon. She left because her soulmate was killed in the disaster. he stated at last, She lies. As with everything she says about herself, mostly. At least the part about her brother owning the hotel, and her black belt is true. All she ever does is to pump herself full of ego, because she's afraid. Afraid of losing someone she holds dear again. She lives in guilt all the time, thinking she could've managed to save her soulmate. Out of the clique they had, only two survived the calamity and both were scientists. It sounded more like a monologue, but it was Atom's insight. The Sawsbuck knew that pointing out Yoori's facade would only serve to upset her, and he merely mused in rambles, not knowing for sure that the girl could've understood anyway.
@Key2Dawn

Yoori turned on her heel, raising an eyebrow. She was still sad, it was pretty obvious from her expressions but she let off another condescending smirk. "Someone will take him down anyway. Firstly, he asked a stupid question and pretty much flat-out threatened someone in public. Secondly, he's poor so if the police swooped in, we won't be seeing him in a while. Thirdly, even if he got away, he's not going to be particularly convincing, if not having everyone entirely convinced he's a devil advocate waiting to happen." She flicked forth with a slender finger, her eyes narrowing, "I didn't need to lift a finger and he just crushed his own pillars of trust. Why get physical when people are already having foots-in-mouths on your behalf to make you look so much better?"

She cracked her knuckles, studying the girl that had chased up to her. The aura of the girl said that she was possibly a small legendary- maybe a Sinnoh Lake Trio member, or possibly Jirachi. From all that nicks and scars, mused Yoori, it would be really ironic if the girl embodied the blessing of Victini. Though, once more, she kept this to herself as she studied the crowd behind her. "You wanna walk to my brother's place first? It's beside the hotel, and a lot easier to talk to. We could wrestle, but I'm certain I'll probably hurt you. Like I said, jujitsu black belt. I could wrestle dragons if I wanted to," she continued, chatty but also relatively clear-headed, "I haven't gone back to my brother's in a long time- ran away from home for a couple of years because my parents insisted I take business. Nah, son, I'd rather look at stars." She continued walking, barely waiting for a response from the girl- she knew that the girl would catch up from curiosity anyway.

In the meantime, Atom glanced up at the Golurk, before turning to see Yoori leave. He remained behind, not exactly bound to her while also guarding the girl and her Pokémon. She left because her soulmate was killed in the disaster. he stated at last, She lies. As with everything she says about herself, mostly. At least the part about her brother owning the hotel, and her black belt is true. All she ever does is to pump herself full of ego, because she's afraid. Afraid of losing someone she holds dear again. She lives in guilt all the time, thinking she could've managed to save her soulmate. Out of the clique they had, only two survived the calamity and both were scientists. It sounded more like a monologue, but it was Atom's insight. The Sawsbuck knew that pointing out Yoori's facade would only serve to upset her, and he merely mused in rambles, not knowing for sure that the girl could've understood anyway.
Crowds were the worst place to be. Dax absolutely hated how many people there were. Why didn't she stay on the other side of Kalos, where there were only Pokemon as of now? Right, the plates. She looked to Luke with a sad sigh. Luke didn't respond; he was too busy watching the humans go by, making sure they kept a good distance from his trainer by waving his arms about and generally blocking them with his body.

Rune lay curled up in Dax's lap, and give a soft sigh when her trainer offered a scratch behind the ears. She frowned, casting her gaze around the crowd. There wasn't enough room to move without bumping into anyone, so she was halted on a bench for now. And there really wasn't much to do other than sit and watch. Dax often liked to make a game out of it; guessing how much a person was worth based on their actions. She always won that game; no one was ever worth anything. She smiled slightly at the joke.

(sorry this is short; idk what else to do)
Crowds were the worst place to be. Dax absolutely hated how many people there were. Why didn't she stay on the other side of Kalos, where there were only Pokemon as of now? Right, the plates. She looked to Luke with a sad sigh. Luke didn't respond; he was too busy watching the humans go by, making sure they kept a good distance from his trainer by waving his arms about and generally blocking them with his body.

Rune lay curled up in Dax's lap, and give a soft sigh when her trainer offered a scratch behind the ears. She frowned, casting her gaze around the crowd. There wasn't enough room to move without bumping into anyone, so she was halted on a bench for now. And there really wasn't much to do other than sit and watch. Dax often liked to make a game out of it; guessing how much a person was worth based on their actions. She always won that game; no one was ever worth anything. She smiled slightly at the joke.

(sorry this is short; idk what else to do)
tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.pngiO4v8vC.gifsqKxImy.gifWOyHvLX.gif
@Sasutin @Noivian @Key2Dawn @dracoon @Draconequis

This was getting even worse.

"Zayne, watch yourself." Russell's voice hissed in his head as he felt a presence besides him. It looked like some sort of pokemon--a species he didn't immediately recognize off the bat, but it seemed friendly enough--helped him up. It even offered him sort of flower before wandering off. The boy held it briefly until Cisco barked at him.

"Look, I'm sorry." Zayne hissed to the houndoom. Of course, Flux was already taking offense at this and was puffing herself up indignantly, but Zayne reached over and scratched the cat-dog-thing behind the ears, both to calm her down and to try and comfort himself.

"Flux?" Zayne asked, blinking in surprise. Having spent the last several years with Team Flare, it hadn't quite occurred to him how odd people would find his hybrid. "Flux is...odd. Part meowth, part houndour. I think, anyways."

"Jael told me I was special!" Flux piped up. "Said I was one-of-a-kind and that I should take care of Zayne if anything ever happened. I liked Jael. She was the only nice person back in the labs. Everyone else was kind of mean and liked to poke us with needles." Flux chattered aimlessly, and Zayne promptly hissed for her to keep quiet.
@Sasutin @Noivian @Key2Dawn @dracoon @Draconequis

This was getting even worse.

"Zayne, watch yourself." Russell's voice hissed in his head as he felt a presence besides him. It looked like some sort of pokemon--a species he didn't immediately recognize off the bat, but it seemed friendly enough--helped him up. It even offered him sort of flower before wandering off. The boy held it briefly until Cisco barked at him.

"Look, I'm sorry." Zayne hissed to the houndoom. Of course, Flux was already taking offense at this and was puffing herself up indignantly, but Zayne reached over and scratched the cat-dog-thing behind the ears, both to calm her down and to try and comfort himself.

"Flux?" Zayne asked, blinking in surprise. Having spent the last several years with Team Flare, it hadn't quite occurred to him how odd people would find his hybrid. "Flux is...odd. Part meowth, part houndour. I think, anyways."

"Jael told me I was special!" Flux piped up. "Said I was one-of-a-kind and that I should take care of Zayne if anything ever happened. I liked Jael. She was the only nice person back in the labs. Everyone else was kind of mean and liked to poke us with needles." Flux chattered aimlessly, and Zayne promptly hissed for her to keep quiet.
JXVUomh.png
@dracoon @sasutin @lynaalee @carnifex @Key2Dawn @HowlingHooves

Xanthia

Xanthia giggled as the man crooned over the shuppet using baby talk. "And you said you weren't any good with children."

She waved a dismissive hand. "Oh, no.. that's just Loki. it asks for orders all the time. I tend to attract pokemon others can't handle. For instance. I had a Togekiss once which spread fear and hatred instead of joy. Long story as to why, but i raised him from a Togepi myself. " she smiled at the thought before her eyes grew dark. "Of course.. that was before."

Then she gave a glance to the Shuppet which was circling the man, watching as it sucked out the energies from the old man. She knew ghost types well, Nova being her closest companion. He shouldn't let it feed for too long, because it would start creating these emotions as well"No one is alone." She commented, suddenly seeming older than before, now that the childish light was gone from her eyes. "And too bad i'm already here, i guess you are stuck with me. I might look young, but i am capable of protecting myself.."

She smiled. "I always did love how motherly your kind are. You look like a Meg, can i call you Meg?" She then inclined her head slightly. "I know. I know all to well, in this cracked world, there aren't too many people or pokemon to rely on anymore." she nodded. "Oh. I can help with the plates thing. You know i saw one once.. i got knocked unconsious, but i definitely saw one."

A flicker of a shadow appeared and Nova approached, fading in from non-existence. "Clear. They didn't follow us." she stated.

Xanthia smiled. "OH.. great, nice job Nova. So.. now that i know they didn't follow me here and that im safe.. we can get to know each other a little better. I'm Xanthia. I was born in Kanto, and i'm looking for the plates too. So.. we should work together."

Talon

Talon shrugged, heaving a large sigh as the skinny boy backed away looking to escape. if this loud girl hadn't but in, he would have been fine. They would have been fine. They were just talking anyways. This girl.. whoever she was had really ruined everything. Honestly, he'd just been trying to gauge who was on what side of this stupid war. The poor kid though, apparently either him or the female had scared him so much that he tripped over another boy and was helped up by a Golurk. From his knowledge, Golurk were rather reclusive creatures, so seeing one in real life was.. impressive.

A flick of his fingers and Shuriken was beside him, a blank expression on the Greninja's face. Then the loud shout of yet another woman pierced the air. "Oh, sorry miss. There was no fight here as far as i was concerned. I was asking a few questions.. and it seems like my appearance made me seem as i was a threat. I know it sounds cruel, but i don't fight unless i have something to gain from it. And right now? Any kind of battle would be a waste of time." The way he spoke was actually rather smooth and quick, and remarkably charismatic. It didn't really match his outer appearance, which was rather intimidating. He then gave a rather smooth bow to the woman who had been shouting at him moments before, a charismatic grin spread across his face. "I only was warning you that i don't hold back on woman, and i don't pull punches. And that is usually not how other men are. And statistically speaking, women have less muscle content then men. No offense meant.. its just something i learned in school from an anatomy textbook." it was strange, he didn't seem like the type of man to crack open a book.

He shrugged. "Well, seems like i've made enemies because of my curiosity. Remind me not to ever ask anyone a simple question again."
@dracoon @sasutin @lynaalee @carnifex @Key2Dawn @HowlingHooves

Xanthia

Xanthia giggled as the man crooned over the shuppet using baby talk. "And you said you weren't any good with children."

She waved a dismissive hand. "Oh, no.. that's just Loki. it asks for orders all the time. I tend to attract pokemon others can't handle. For instance. I had a Togekiss once which spread fear and hatred instead of joy. Long story as to why, but i raised him from a Togepi myself. " she smiled at the thought before her eyes grew dark. "Of course.. that was before."

Then she gave a glance to the Shuppet which was circling the man, watching as it sucked out the energies from the old man. She knew ghost types well, Nova being her closest companion. He shouldn't let it feed for too long, because it would start creating these emotions as well"No one is alone." She commented, suddenly seeming older than before, now that the childish light was gone from her eyes. "And too bad i'm already here, i guess you are stuck with me. I might look young, but i am capable of protecting myself.."

She smiled. "I always did love how motherly your kind are. You look like a Meg, can i call you Meg?" She then inclined her head slightly. "I know. I know all to well, in this cracked world, there aren't too many people or pokemon to rely on anymore." she nodded. "Oh. I can help with the plates thing. You know i saw one once.. i got knocked unconsious, but i definitely saw one."

A flicker of a shadow appeared and Nova approached, fading in from non-existence. "Clear. They didn't follow us." she stated.

Xanthia smiled. "OH.. great, nice job Nova. So.. now that i know they didn't follow me here and that im safe.. we can get to know each other a little better. I'm Xanthia. I was born in Kanto, and i'm looking for the plates too. So.. we should work together."

Talon

Talon shrugged, heaving a large sigh as the skinny boy backed away looking to escape. if this loud girl hadn't but in, he would have been fine. They would have been fine. They were just talking anyways. This girl.. whoever she was had really ruined everything. Honestly, he'd just been trying to gauge who was on what side of this stupid war. The poor kid though, apparently either him or the female had scared him so much that he tripped over another boy and was helped up by a Golurk. From his knowledge, Golurk were rather reclusive creatures, so seeing one in real life was.. impressive.

A flick of his fingers and Shuriken was beside him, a blank expression on the Greninja's face. Then the loud shout of yet another woman pierced the air. "Oh, sorry miss. There was no fight here as far as i was concerned. I was asking a few questions.. and it seems like my appearance made me seem as i was a threat. I know it sounds cruel, but i don't fight unless i have something to gain from it. And right now? Any kind of battle would be a waste of time." The way he spoke was actually rather smooth and quick, and remarkably charismatic. It didn't really match his outer appearance, which was rather intimidating. He then gave a rather smooth bow to the woman who had been shouting at him moments before, a charismatic grin spread across his face. "I only was warning you that i don't hold back on woman, and i don't pull punches. And that is usually not how other men are. And statistically speaking, women have less muscle content then men. No offense meant.. its just something i learned in school from an anatomy textbook." it was strange, he didn't seem like the type of man to crack open a book.

He shrugged. "Well, seems like i've made enemies because of my curiosity. Remind me not to ever ask anyone a simple question again."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8