Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Active 1x1 RP partner - Private!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
I am looking for a RP 1x1 player who can..do rp with me. I am mainly looking for a purely dragon rp. I would prefer not to involve humans. I use rp to help figure out my dragons personality. So, if you are ok with sudden switches of pov of dragons, then please join me. :)

Anyone interested?

(Please ping me.)

People joined the RP:
1. zezmeril
2. MissHolmes

@BloodyAngel12
I am looking for a RP 1x1 player who can..do rp with me. I am mainly looking for a purely dragon rp. I would prefer not to involve humans. I use rp to help figure out my dragons personality. So, if you are ok with sudden switches of pov of dragons, then please join me. :)

Anyone interested?

(Please ping me.)

People joined the RP:
1. zezmeril
2. MissHolmes

@BloodyAngel12
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12

Interested! Also Im pretty new to roleplaying on FR. But I dont think ill be too terribly bad at it since I have roleplayed plenty.
@BloodyAngel12

Interested! Also Im pretty new to roleplaying on FR. But I dont think ill be too terribly bad at it since I have roleplayed plenty.
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@BloodyAngel12

I'd be interested as well. I use a similar system myself when determining the personality of a dragon so the changing of pov isn't an issue for me.
@BloodyAngel12

I'd be interested as well. I use a similar system myself when determining the personality of a dragon so the changing of pov isn't an issue for me.
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
@MissHolmes @zezmeril

Well, I asked for one and I got two potential people. *laughs*

I need practice role playing with more than one person anyway. Would you two be interested in RP with each other as well as myself?

If yes (regardless if one or both of you agreed), I was considering what we could do for our RP, is our clan leaders decided that some dragons needed to learn how to adapt with different members of different clans, so they sent two (more or less) of each of our clans to meet at a location to talk or discuss our clans differences and similarities. Or something along those lines.

What do you think?
@MissHolmes @zezmeril

Well, I asked for one and I got two potential people. *laughs*

I need practice role playing with more than one person anyway. Would you two be interested in RP with each other as well as myself?

If yes (regardless if one or both of you agreed), I was considering what we could do for our RP, is our clan leaders decided that some dragons needed to learn how to adapt with different members of different clans, so they sent two (more or less) of each of our clans to meet at a location to talk or discuss our clans differences and similarities. Or something along those lines.

What do you think?
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12

So long as things stay active enough, I'd be fine with that. I'm sure I can find a dragon or two that could use that.
@BloodyAngel12

So long as things stay active enough, I'd be fine with that. I'm sure I can find a dragon or two that could use that.
@zezmeril

I want to make sure your comfortable with the concept as well. (I hope to stay pretty active on this forum so there's no concern with me.) If you get too bored, we can always stop that and start another one. Would that be ok?

(Do you think we should start and if MissHolmes would like to join in, she/he can or do you think we should just wait?)
@zezmeril

I want to make sure your comfortable with the concept as well. (I hope to stay pretty active on this forum so there's no concern with me.) If you get too bored, we can always stop that and start another one. Would that be ok?

(Do you think we should start and if MissHolmes would like to join in, she/he can or do you think we should just wait?)
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12

"That'd be fine. As for MissHolms, I'd wait till they answer first so as to prevent confusion.
@BloodyAngel12

"That'd be fine. As for MissHolms, I'd wait till they answer first so as to prevent confusion.
@zezmeril

That's probably wise. If we don't hear back from her/him in 20 more minutes, I will need to log offline, unfortunately.

@MissHolmes

Would you be interested in RP with two people? I know when you first answered this forum, you (and me both :D) thought we would be playing 1x1. Zezmeril and I already decided a idea of what we would be our storyline.

"I was considering what we could do for our RP, is our clan leaders decided that some dragons needed to learn how to adapt with different members of different clans, so they sent two (more or less) of each of our clans to meet at a location to talk or discuss our clans differences and similarities. Or something along those lines"

Are you ok with this concept? Zezmeril and I decided to hold off starting until we hear back from you.
@zezmeril

That's probably wise. If we don't hear back from her/him in 20 more minutes, I will need to log offline, unfortunately.

@MissHolmes

Would you be interested in RP with two people? I know when you first answered this forum, you (and me both :D) thought we would be playing 1x1. Zezmeril and I already decided a idea of what we would be our storyline.

"I was considering what we could do for our RP, is our clan leaders decided that some dragons needed to learn how to adapt with different members of different clans, so they sent two (more or less) of each of our clans to meet at a location to talk or discuss our clans differences and similarities. Or something along those lines"

Are you ok with this concept? Zezmeril and I decided to hold off starting until we hear back from you.
SYJDX48.png
@bloodyangel12

Well, seeing how it's almost been 24 hours, I'd say we'd be safe to start. We can still send a ping to them within that.
@bloodyangel12

Well, seeing how it's almost been 24 hours, I'd say we'd be safe to start. We can still send a ping to them within that.
@zezmeril Agreed. Where shall our dragons meet up and who will you use? I will be using three dragons: Char, Nile and Dune. Char: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10813416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108135/10813416_350.png[/img] [/url] Dune: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14755501] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147556/14755501_350.png[/img] [/url] Nile: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12740967] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127410/12740967_350.png[/img] [/url]
@zezmeril

Agreed. Where shall our dragons meet up and who will you use? I will be using three dragons: Char, Nile and Dune.

Char:

10813416_350.png

Dune:

14755501_350.png

Nile:

12740967_350.png
SYJDX48.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54