Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | EAGOR
A dragon was born i to this world a very long time ago.His name was Eagor and though he was young all of the knowledge his mother had went to his little mind.But he wasn't just born in front of his parents he was born in front of millions of dragons."Whats going on?who are the dragons in front of me and where am i?"He thought.but that wasn't all that happened in his life.When he was only three his father died.Not of old age but in a fight."I need to protect our clan and if i don't make it........
keep this.My first lost tooth that i ever lost in a battle."After that Eagor was a warrior to.But when is mother died in a fire he stopped fighting and got married.His wife had three children.But 1 of their children died of a sickness. The sickness was unknown. So, Eagor went back to being a warrior and fought for his family. There was a great war between the Shadow Clan and the Nature Clan. Eagor died in battle, fighting to protect his family. His wife, Teddybear went out to get Eagor's body while the children remained in the shelter. Teddybear didn't make it home alive. The children were left all alone until they were found after the war. To their surprise Eagor wasn't dead, however Teddybear did die. The children were put up for auction because they were thought to be orphans. Eagor decided this would be the best for his children because too many creatures were after him due to his ability as a warrior during the battle. Eagor carried on his life as a warrior and continued to miss Teddybear. Years later he died in battle. To this day the family legacy lives on through their last name. Eagor's father's tooth was past on to his children in memory of himself.
A dragon was born i to this world a very long time ago.His name was Eagor and though he was young all of the knowledge his mother had went to his little mind.But he wasn't just born in front of his parents he was born in front of millions of dragons."Whats going on?who are the dragons in front of me and where am i?"He thought.but that wasn't all that happened in his life.When he was only three his father died.Not of old age but in a fight."I need to protect our clan and if i don't make it........
keep this.My first lost tooth that i ever lost in a battle."After that Eagor was a warrior to.But when is mother died in a fire he stopped fighting and got married.His wife had three children.But 1 of their children died of a sickness. The sickness was unknown. So, Eagor went back to being a warrior and fought for his family. There was a great war between the Shadow Clan and the Nature Clan. Eagor died in battle, fighting to protect his family. His wife, Teddybear went out to get Eagor's body while the children remained in the shelter. Teddybear didn't make it home alive. The children were left all alone until they were found after the war. To their surprise Eagor wasn't dead, however Teddybear did die. The children were put up for auction because they were thought to be orphans. Eagor decided this would be the best for his children because too many creatures were after him due to his ability as a warrior during the battle. Eagor carried on his life as a warrior and continued to miss Teddybear. Years later he died in battle. To this day the family legacy lives on through their last name. Eagor's father's tooth was past on to his children in memory of himself.