Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | looking for an hp rp
1 2
@FloatingInSpace what house are you in? im ravenclaw.
@FloatingInSpace what house are you in? im ravenclaw.
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@TheDonutQueen

I was thinking either Gryffindor or Slytherin. How many characters do you play at a time, usually?
@TheDonutQueen

I was thinking either Gryffindor or Slytherin. How many characters do you play at a time, usually?
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace oh i was thinking we would have our main person then be other people as necessary like in conversations and stuff. i think we should be in the same house so i am ok with slytherin if you are.
@FloatingInSpace oh i was thinking we would have our main person then be other people as necessary like in conversations and stuff. i think we should be in the same house so i am ok with slytherin if you are.
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@TheDonutQueen

Being in the same house would make sense. Alright, Slytherin it is. I always like playing those kinds of people because everyone thinks Slytherins are inherently evil but that's really not how that house works.
@TheDonutQueen

Being in the same house would make sense. Alright, Slytherin it is. I always like playing those kinds of people because everyone thinks Slytherins are inherently evil but that's really not how that house works.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2