Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Roleplay Partners
1 2 3
@Juyoung @Incalyscent

Awesome! Should we just go by the seat of our pants here plotwise? Maybe just come up with a reason for all of our dragons to be in the same place at the same time.

Shall I start up a thread or would someone else like to do that?
@Juyoung @Incalyscent

Awesome! Should we just go by the seat of our pants here plotwise? Maybe just come up with a reason for all of our dragons to be in the same place at the same time.

Shall I start up a thread or would someone else like to do that?
kboUfIH.pngzOVBeaG.pngxMlH6wa.png zWKO0gR.png
@Rottikins

i dunno, create a place of meeting? my clan has a bar, called the crippled burrick in the boneyard if you want to use that c: other than that create away!
@Rottikins

i dunno, create a place of meeting? my clan has a bar, called the crippled burrick in the boneyard if you want to use that c: other than that create away!
endure and survive.
@Rottikins
I've been writing up my clan lore here; it isn't much, but I'm adding new segments as fast as I can. The Corps has a very strict, almost military structure. All kinds of shady types and less-than-morally-perfect dragons call the Eyries their home, though, and their clanmates are glad to look the other way as long as they don't cause too much trouble. Just have a look at my Gestalt or Brachyius, and read the segment in my lair lore about the Fens- that place is important! ;)
@Rottikins
I've been writing up my clan lore here; it isn't much, but I'm adding new segments as fast as I can. The Corps has a very strict, almost military structure. All kinds of shady types and less-than-morally-perfect dragons call the Eyries their home, though, and their clanmates are glad to look the other way as long as they don't cause too much trouble. Just have a look at my Gestalt or Brachyius, and read the segment in my lair lore about the Fens- that place is important! ;)
Birdskull%20Mirror_zps4hyji6it.png
@rottikins
for some reason i wrote rotticat for a sec lol
yeah that sounds good! i'd appreciate it if you created it tho? o: so i can get a little gist

btw how good are u with lke cussing, some blood/gore?
@rottikins
for some reason i wrote rotticat for a sec lol
yeah that sounds good! i'd appreciate it if you created it tho? o: so i can get a little gist

btw how good are u with lke cussing, some blood/gore?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Eyries AYYYEEEE this sounds like A LOT OF FUN. This lair sounds like something that Beirut and Lazarus would get involved with big time. Death, disease, and awfulness? That's their bag! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3330380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33304/3330380_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6861875] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68619/6861875_350.png[/img] [/url] @Inscalyscent @Juyoung That's fine! I just would love to know more about this bar! I can set up an intro post and all of that if I have a bit of a description?
@Eyries

AYYYEEEE this sounds like A LOT OF FUN. This lair sounds like something that Beirut and Lazarus would get involved with big time. Death, disease, and awfulness? That's their bag!

3330380_350.png

6861875_350.png

@Inscalyscent @Juyoung

That's fine! I just would love to know more about this bar! I can set up an intro post and all of that if I have a bit of a description?
kboUfIH.pngzOVBeaG.pngxMlH6wa.png zWKO0gR.png
@rottikins yusss let's do this
@rottikins yusss let's do this
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Rottikins

sure!

the crippled burrick is a old, rickety building smack in the middle of nowhere on the Boneyard. It is a bar in front while a old clocktower leans behind it. it is owned by the snapper basso, who is the contractor for hellreek's infamous thieving ring. the master thief garrett uses the clocktower to prepare for his next heist.

it is the general hang out for anyone with a bad name. along side thieves, you will find most of hellreek's assassin brotherhood, and warriors for hire. basso lives in the basement, and further down a cement staircase, you will find an underground fighting ring to bet your treasure away.

all an all it is a loud, run down place, bar fights and debauchery, but you can find anyone to do anything, for the right price.

any other questions? c:
@Rottikins

sure!

the crippled burrick is a old, rickety building smack in the middle of nowhere on the Boneyard. It is a bar in front while a old clocktower leans behind it. it is owned by the snapper basso, who is the contractor for hellreek's infamous thieving ring. the master thief garrett uses the clocktower to prepare for his next heist.

it is the general hang out for anyone with a bad name. along side thieves, you will find most of hellreek's assassin brotherhood, and warriors for hire. basso lives in the basement, and further down a cement staircase, you will find an underground fighting ring to bet your treasure away.

all an all it is a loud, run down place, bar fights and debauchery, but you can find anyone to do anything, for the right price.

any other questions? c:
endure and survive.
@rottikins
Hi there. if you're still looking for partners, i am almost always Available for RP and skype chats. i like to draw too ^^.
i typically prefer one on one, multi para RP with a good plot.
(i am currently still developing and organizing my clan. and RP would sure help with character development)
@rottikins
Hi there. if you're still looking for partners, i am almost always Available for RP and skype chats. i like to draw too ^^.
i typically prefer one on one, multi para RP with a good plot.
(i am currently still developing and organizing my clan. and RP would sure help with character development)
702539-D7-E282-4-B15-A574-5-E8-E37-BC156-C.png DCTIXmF.png 1-CC92-B40-CB9-F-4-AA8-9572-500-A021660-EA.png
1 2 3