Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Search- Specific Requirments!
Hey there!

I am in need of someone who is familiar with the Zoids anime. Someone who is literate to advanced, and very serious about the possibility of getting together with me to hash things over for a 1x1.

And when I say Literate o Advanced, I mean just that. What's the difference, if you're not too sure? I am looking for people who are able to write 2+ paragraphs per reply. Yes, sometimes we get blocks and sometimes we want to be lazy (I know I do sometimes if I'm tired!) but I don't care if that's the case. I want someone who can challenge me, especially with something that I love dearly and would just about due to watch over and over.

Please, only serious enquiries though! Here or through pms works well for me. c: I am currently on time with FR, so if FR says that it's noon then it's 12pm for me as well. If you'd like a sample of what I can do, please contact me via pms; I know the search for literate and above players has gotten a bit frustrating for me, but I know what I want so I'm a bit picky, lol.
Hey there!

I am in need of someone who is familiar with the Zoids anime. Someone who is literate to advanced, and very serious about the possibility of getting together with me to hash things over for a 1x1.

And when I say Literate o Advanced, I mean just that. What's the difference, if you're not too sure? I am looking for people who are able to write 2+ paragraphs per reply. Yes, sometimes we get blocks and sometimes we want to be lazy (I know I do sometimes if I'm tired!) but I don't care if that's the case. I want someone who can challenge me, especially with something that I love dearly and would just about due to watch over and over.

Please, only serious enquiries though! Here or through pms works well for me. c: I am currently on time with FR, so if FR says that it's noon then it's 12pm for me as well. If you'd like a sample of what I can do, please contact me via pms; I know the search for literate and above players has gotten a bit frustrating for me, but I know what I want so I'm a bit picky, lol.
In his bones Eruption was a monster..
OGZ2Ia0.png
In his bones Eruption was a monster..
OGZ2Ia0.png