Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Virus {Private}
1 2 3 4 5
@Banedom @Alledowaya
"Ok i'm gonna let you go but if you try anything funny,you'll regret it"i hissed into his ear.I let go of his neck and he collapsed to the ground."here get up"i said as i offered to help him up.I started walking away and turned to the boy"hey come on follow me unless you want to feel a mutant's breath on your neck in the morning" .I climbed up and he followed me up to my hiding place"here drink this"i said throwing a water bottle in his direction and sat down where i was."so how did you get here anyways and where is your family?"
@Banedom @Alledowaya
"Ok i'm gonna let you go but if you try anything funny,you'll regret it"i hissed into his ear.I let go of his neck and he collapsed to the ground."here get up"i said as i offered to help him up.I started walking away and turned to the boy"hey come on follow me unless you want to feel a mutant's breath on your neck in the morning" .I climbed up and he followed me up to my hiding place"here drink this"i said throwing a water bottle in his direction and sat down where i was."so how did you get here anyways and where is your family?"
@Alkeid @Alledowaya (I posted their pics finally, though they aren't very good)

He dropped to his knees, holding his throat and coughing, glaring at him, but behaving. It was rare for Thomas to be the cause of fights, but he often suffered for it anyway. Slowly getting back up to his feet, he followed, looking around, carefully examining his surroundings. Looking up, he caught a glimpse of the strange boy disappearing somewhere and quickly tried to catch back up. Not expecting the projectile, he almost fell back off, but managed to catch it and sit down. "Thanks... Ah, I actually came with my sister, but we got separated." He opened the water bottle and drank greedily. "What about you?"
@Alkeid @Alledowaya (I posted their pics finally, though they aren't very good)

He dropped to his knees, holding his throat and coughing, glaring at him, but behaving. It was rare for Thomas to be the cause of fights, but he often suffered for it anyway. Slowly getting back up to his feet, he followed, looking around, carefully examining his surroundings. Looking up, he caught a glimpse of the strange boy disappearing somewhere and quickly tried to catch back up. Not expecting the projectile, he almost fell back off, but managed to catch it and sit down. "Thanks... Ah, I actually came with my sister, but we got separated." He opened the water bottle and drank greedily. "What about you?"
@Banedom @Alkeid

Before Wes could be strangled by the girl, I took him by the scruff and peeled him off her leg. She probably had a few scratches but I didn't care, especially if she was here to steal my stuff. "Who are you?" I asked again, both me and Wes watching her, "If your here to take my stuff I'm going to let him go again, and don't you dare touch my crowbar..." I grabbed the piece of heavy metal in my left hand. Wes scrabbled up onto my shoulders, glaring at the girl with a cat's smile of teeth. I was shaken a ton and couldn't control my shivers of anxiety, but I needed to keep up my facade as long as this person was a threat. I walked over to the wall bench and sat, waiting for an answer.
@Banedom @Alkeid

Before Wes could be strangled by the girl, I took him by the scruff and peeled him off her leg. She probably had a few scratches but I didn't care, especially if she was here to steal my stuff. "Who are you?" I asked again, both me and Wes watching her, "If your here to take my stuff I'm going to let him go again, and don't you dare touch my crowbar..." I grabbed the piece of heavy metal in my left hand. Wes scrabbled up onto my shoulders, glaring at the girl with a cat's smile of teeth. I was shaken a ton and couldn't control my shivers of anxiety, but I needed to keep up my facade as long as this person was a threat. I walked over to the wall bench and sat, waiting for an answer.
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Alkeid @Alledowaya

She rubbed her scratched and bleeding leg, but not too concerned with the wounds since they weren't bad. "Who I am isn't any of your business. I didn't even know anyone was up here," She growled, just as defensive. "I was getting away from mutants so just control your devil's spawn." She finally got up, dusting herself off and looking around as if she had just as much of a right to be there as she did. "Why are you here?" She finally asked. Ira had no interest in knowing who the girl was, just needing to survive the night so she could meet back up with her brother in the morning.
@Alkeid @Alledowaya

She rubbed her scratched and bleeding leg, but not too concerned with the wounds since they weren't bad. "Who I am isn't any of your business. I didn't even know anyone was up here," She growled, just as defensive. "I was getting away from mutants so just control your devil's spawn." She finally got up, dusting herself off and looking around as if she had just as much of a right to be there as she did. "Why are you here?" She finally asked. Ira had no interest in knowing who the girl was, just needing to survive the night so she could meet back up with her brother in the morning.
@Banedom @Alledowaya
I looked up at the boy he was clearly not supposed to be here"oh me i'm a scavenger and i do what scavengers do best hide and survive"i said as i glared in his direction."so your sister is missing you say?"i asked without looking at him looking for my goggles in my bag."the best way to find someone who's lost is to forget about them and not go looking for them"i said chuckling a bit."even if you do eventually find them they're dead or turned which isn't good either way"i told him as i zipped my bag"ok all set i'm heading out wel it was nice choking ya kid but i gots ta go"i said as i climbed down to the door. @Banedom @Alledowaya
@Banedom @Alledowaya
I looked up at the boy he was clearly not supposed to be here"oh me i'm a scavenger and i do what scavengers do best hide and survive"i said as i glared in his direction."so your sister is missing you say?"i asked without looking at him looking for my goggles in my bag."the best way to find someone who's lost is to forget about them and not go looking for them"i said chuckling a bit."even if you do eventually find them they're dead or turned which isn't good either way"i told him as i zipped my bag"ok all set i'm heading out wel it was nice choking ya kid but i gots ta go"i said as i climbed down to the door. @Banedom @Alledowaya
@Banedom @Alkeid ((Btw after this post I've got to take a shower then go to sleep and I won't be on until later tomorrow night. I'm going on a date :3))

I set Wes down on the ground, he slid under the bench blue eyes glowing out. "First off, I made this place with my uncle when I was younger, so you barging in randomly can account for my trying to knock your head off. You don't belong here, but if what you said was true then you can stay for the night." I looked at the ground, a little perturbed by her intrusion and still scared that she was a thief. "My name's Aya, and my 'devil spawn' is Wes. I can't control him... He has his own life to live." The little cat came out and went up to the girl, sniffing at her shoes, jumping and hissing when she moved her feet. I stood up and stuck out my hand stiffly, offering a handshake. "I still want to know your name."
@Banedom @Alkeid ((Btw after this post I've got to take a shower then go to sleep and I won't be on until later tomorrow night. I'm going on a date :3))

I set Wes down on the ground, he slid under the bench blue eyes glowing out. "First off, I made this place with my uncle when I was younger, so you barging in randomly can account for my trying to knock your head off. You don't belong here, but if what you said was true then you can stay for the night." I looked at the ground, a little perturbed by her intrusion and still scared that she was a thief. "My name's Aya, and my 'devil spawn' is Wes. I can't control him... He has his own life to live." The little cat came out and went up to the girl, sniffing at her shoes, jumping and hissing when she moved her feet. I stood up and stuck out my hand stiffly, offering a handshake. "I still want to know your name."
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Alkeid @Alledowaya (Oooh, congrats. Hope you have fun!)

"You says she's dead, but I lost her maybe, fifteen minutes ago. I know she's fine." He watched the strangers movements carefully. "Ah, wait. Where are you going? You acted like you'd just gotten here." The quick departure made him second guess his choice of sanction and got up, half hoping to follow him.

"I don't need your life story. I'm only here for the time being. I don't plan on being your best friend." She grumbled and then looked down at her out stretched out, letting out a sigh. "Such a pain. Nevertheless, the shook her hand as to not be completely uncivilized. "The name's Ira." Letting go, she plopped herself down on the floor and yawned.
@Alkeid @Alledowaya (Oooh, congrats. Hope you have fun!)

"You says she's dead, but I lost her maybe, fifteen minutes ago. I know she's fine." He watched the strangers movements carefully. "Ah, wait. Where are you going? You acted like you'd just gotten here." The quick departure made him second guess his choice of sanction and got up, half hoping to follow him.

"I don't need your life story. I'm only here for the time being. I don't plan on being your best friend." She grumbled and then looked down at her out stretched out, letting out a sigh. "Such a pain. Nevertheless, the shook her hand as to not be completely uncivilized. "The name's Ira." Letting go, she plopped herself down on the floor and yawned.
I turned around to look at the boy"i told you i'm a scavenger i don't stay very long in certain areas"i said as i went to the door"listen i'm no babysitter you can come but you'll have too be sable to fend for yourself"i said handing him my bat."hey i never got your name"i said as i detach my hockey stick from my bag"i'm damion by the way"i reached for his handshake
@Banedom(the pictures are great by the way) @Alledowaya(best of luck on your date)
I turned around to look at the boy"i told you i'm a scavenger i don't stay very long in certain areas"i said as i went to the door"listen i'm no babysitter you can come but you'll have too be sable to fend for yourself"i said handing him my bat."hey i never got your name"i said as i detach my hockey stick from my bag"i'm damion by the way"i reached for his handshake
@Banedom(the pictures are great by the way) @Alledowaya(best of luck on your date)
@Alkeid @Alledowaya

"I just said that because it looked as if you had only just gotten here as well." He had followed him down to the door, but was startled by the sudden bat thrust in his face. "I'm perfectly fine defending myself." Looking down at his hand, he wasn't sure formalities were the best course of action for this stranger, but decided to just go with it and shook his hand. "My name's Thomas." Quickly retreating his hand, he looked him over finally in the faint light now that his eyes had adjusted. "You seem rather different from other humans." He had taken note of the bag of weapons.
@Alkeid @Alledowaya

"I just said that because it looked as if you had only just gotten here as well." He had followed him down to the door, but was startled by the sudden bat thrust in his face. "I'm perfectly fine defending myself." Looking down at his hand, he wasn't sure formalities were the best course of action for this stranger, but decided to just go with it and shook his hand. "My name's Thomas." Quickly retreating his hand, he looked him over finally in the faint light now that his eyes had adjusted. "You seem rather different from other humans." He had taken note of the bag of weapons.
@Banedom @Alledowaya

I turned to look at him after hearing his statement"heh maybe i am"i pushed open the door and walked outside"so when did you last see your sister?"i asked as i got outside.
I looked up and got a small glimps of a mutant on top of the roof"we better move quickly"i turned and walked north away from the warehouse"so you have any family besides your sister?"i asked the kid as we passed a gas station"we should probably salvage this area for anything digestable"i said as i walked to the gas station.
@Banedom @Alledowaya

I turned to look at him after hearing his statement"heh maybe i am"i pushed open the door and walked outside"so when did you last see your sister?"i asked as i got outside.
I looked up and got a small glimps of a mutant on top of the roof"we better move quickly"i turned and walked north away from the warehouse"so you have any family besides your sister?"i asked the kid as we passed a gas station"we should probably salvage this area for anything digestable"i said as i walked to the gas station.
1 2 3 4 5