Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mirror Switch [OOC Thread]
1 2 3 4 5
I like @voidwolf's idea! Also @llanai, we could very well work on each of those ideas, having them both running at the same time, since any dragon other than mirrors would not be effected by the going-ons of mirrors bUT IM BEING THE BAD GUY MUHAHAHAKYOKAI'sajerk.

@poppyface
Unless anyone else has any objections to more players, I'm all for it. I'm fine with scryed dragons, but you also don't have to join with mirrors! :)

And we have some new players! I'm all for the more the merrier, but if anyone else thinks it's starting to get crowded, let me know. ^^' @honestoncemore and @zazzary @veiledoverdose

One more thing. @draconixsongnote, if you could please keep all your posts condensed to one to save space, that would be brilliant. Thank you!

Oh, the coding! I just put that there so the appropriate text gets bolded. Just copy and paste like usual, and feel free to erase anything in parenthesis.
I like @voidwolf's idea! Also @llanai, we could very well work on each of those ideas, having them both running at the same time, since any dragon other than mirrors would not be effected by the going-ons of mirrors bUT IM BEING THE BAD GUY MUHAHAHAKYOKAI'sajerk.

@poppyface
Unless anyone else has any objections to more players, I'm all for it. I'm fine with scryed dragons, but you also don't have to join with mirrors! :)

And we have some new players! I'm all for the more the merrier, but if anyone else thinks it's starting to get crowded, let me know. ^^' @honestoncemore and @zazzary @veiledoverdose

One more thing. @draconixsongnote, if you could please keep all your posts condensed to one to save space, that would be brilliant. Thank you!

Oh, the coding! I just put that there so the appropriate text gets bolded. Just copy and paste like usual, and feel free to erase anything in parenthesis.
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
Hi ;w; //nervously comes in

How many characters are we allowed to have by the way? I have like 6 mirrors (technically 7 but one of them is supposed to be a guardian so they don't count >_>) and 3 of them make up a coli team, but I also know we can join as species other then mirrors as well.
Hi ;w; //nervously comes in

How many characters are we allowed to have by the way? I have like 6 mirrors (technically 7 but one of them is supposed to be a guardian so they don't count >_>) and 3 of them make up a coli team, but I also know we can join as species other then mirrors as well.
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
(Thanks, @LastTyme! May I be able to contribute my ideas to the plot?
So yes, there is a very powerful mirror gathering an army, and we know there are potential search parties out looking for the lost mirrors. What we might need to figure out what would a mirror gather an army for?
What if we added a whole lot more on the plate? Mirrors gone missing for an army, what if, perhaps in a way, some of the mirrors on the search party, determined that being apart of the mirror species, are able to help out the other dragons finding the lost mirrors, but somehow get entangled up in the switch themselves? Struggling to get a hold of their brain, to resist the urge to run off and fulfill the duties the mysterious alpha wants them to accomplish. That brings me to another point. Does the alpha posses a general threat, especially to dragons? Both mentally and physically?
Another thing the search parties may need to be worrying about is what they are going to do when they find out the source of the trouble.

Oh man, I have so much things in my head right now I am thinking of. Hopefully I'll be able post a bit more especially when I thought this through. Food for thought?)
(Thanks, @LastTyme! May I be able to contribute my ideas to the plot?
So yes, there is a very powerful mirror gathering an army, and we know there are potential search parties out looking for the lost mirrors. What we might need to figure out what would a mirror gather an army for?
What if we added a whole lot more on the plate? Mirrors gone missing for an army, what if, perhaps in a way, some of the mirrors on the search party, determined that being apart of the mirror species, are able to help out the other dragons finding the lost mirrors, but somehow get entangled up in the switch themselves? Struggling to get a hold of their brain, to resist the urge to run off and fulfill the duties the mysterious alpha wants them to accomplish. That brings me to another point. Does the alpha posses a general threat, especially to dragons? Both mentally and physically?
Another thing the search parties may need to be worrying about is what they are going to do when they find out the source of the trouble.

Oh man, I have so much things in my head right now I am thinking of. Hopefully I'll be able post a bit more especially when I thought this through. Food for thought?)
UwUnl7O.png
@honestoncemore
I usually won't put a limit, as long as you're sure you can manage them all. And if some of them get kinda lost and buried over time, well what can you do? But if they're going to be active, don't start interactions with other users if you're unsure if you can handle all of them.

@poppyface
I'd like to keep his motives secret for now, just for the thrill of the suspense. What good is reading a book if you know how it ends? And whether or not any of this poses any real threat to the dragons other than the mirrors... I'd like to keep that hidden as well, for our characters to figure out, but I'm going to go ahead and tell you yes. I urge you to also keep your ideas quiet, and let them unravel in the RP, just because it's so much morE FUN
@honestoncemore
I usually won't put a limit, as long as you're sure you can manage them all. And if some of them get kinda lost and buried over time, well what can you do? But if they're going to be active, don't start interactions with other users if you're unsure if you can handle all of them.

@poppyface
I'd like to keep his motives secret for now, just for the thrill of the suspense. What good is reading a book if you know how it ends? And whether or not any of this poses any real threat to the dragons other than the mirrors... I'd like to keep that hidden as well, for our characters to figure out, but I'm going to go ahead and tell you yes. I urge you to also keep your ideas quiet, and let them unravel in the RP, just because it's so much morE FUN
@LastTyme

@PoppyFace motives for alpha? I was thinking that they are trying to get revenge for something, perhaps a rival clan or his former clan wronged him in some way and he is massing a force to take them out. This, of course, brings in a third point of view: that of the target. This might over complicate things, but... eh?
@LastTyme

@PoppyFace motives for alpha? I was thinking that they are trying to get revenge for something, perhaps a rival clan or his former clan wronged him in some way and he is massing a force to take them out. This, of course, brings in a third point of view: that of the target. This might over complicate things, but... eh?
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@llanai
Okay guys, the thing is, none of the dragons (other than the mirrors recruit, and still it's only sketchy) know what's going on, so we don't have to overthink it, but I do have a plan, trust me. Also, it's gotten very late here very fast, and after this, I'm turning in for the night. See y'all tomorrow, and start throwing your sheets at me!

And this thread will officially be the OOC thread, and I'll be making another for the actual RP tomorrow.
@llanai
Okay guys, the thing is, none of the dragons (other than the mirrors recruit, and still it's only sketchy) know what's going on, so we don't have to overthink it, but I do have a plan, trust me. Also, it's gotten very late here very fast, and after this, I'm turning in for the night. See y'all tomorrow, and start throwing your sheets at me!

And this thread will officially be the OOC thread, and I'll be making another for the actual RP tomorrow.
@LastTyme

*Coughs*

An Army of Mirrors, large enough to rival the Army of Mirrors, popping up over Sornieth? I like it.
@LastTyme

*Coughs*

An Army of Mirrors, large enough to rival the Army of Mirrors, popping up over Sornieth? I like it.
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
That's fair.
That's fair.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@LastTyme WOO I'M GLAD THIS IS UP! I am so joining with one of my mirrors to be on the missing group! And perhaps with someone else to be on the search party, but since I work full time I'm not sure of my activity level. We'll see. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7935382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79354/7935382_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username:[/b] luccamajere [b]Character Name:[/b] Winterborne (Winnie for short) [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Personality:[/b] Aggressive, enthusiastic, blood-thirsty, she can be pretty calculating when she needs to be, but doesn't at all mind 'switching on.' A born warrior by nature. Also a bit of a sadist who enjoys inflicting pain. Prefers action over words, though she can speak perfect draconic. [b]History:[/b] She doesn't know where she came from, only that her egg was hatched in the southern icefield. This means she has a natural resistance to cold. She's one of the main warriors for Clan Mimsy. [b]Notes:[/b] Will probably be one of the mirrors who heard and joined the alpha's call (I MAY EDIT LATER with another dragon who will be searching for her)
@LastTyme WOO I'M GLAD THIS IS UP! I am so joining with one of my mirrors to be on the missing group! And perhaps with someone else to be on the search party, but since I work full time I'm not sure of my activity level. We'll see.

7935382_350.png

Username: luccamajere
Character Name: Winterborne (Winnie for short)
Personality: Aggressive, enthusiastic, blood-thirsty, she can be pretty calculating when she needs to be, but doesn't at all mind 'switching on.' A born warrior by nature. Also a bit of a sadist who enjoys inflicting pain. Prefers action over words, though she can speak perfect draconic.
History: She doesn't know where she came from, only that her egg was hatched in the southern icefield. This means she has a natural resistance to cold. She's one of the main warriors for Clan Mimsy.
Notes: Will probably be one of the mirrors who heard and joined the alpha's call

(I MAY EDIT LATER with another dragon who will be searching for her)
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82370/8236926_350.png[/img] [b]Username:[/b] Zazzary [b]Character Name:[/b] Snakeleg [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Personality:[/b] She's the rough-and-tumble sort, but very cunning. She embraces her primal brain, but is bothered by the inconveniances switching on causes in situations where she isn't the only alpha in the area or major mistakes are made. She does her best to plan ahead when it comes to her group of Mirrors, as she prefers to make the most treasure on a job that she can without putting her team in too much danger. However, she acts rashly, especially when she's working alone or doesn't have her teammates to reel her in. She's all business with strangers and mostly jokes and smiles with her team. [b]History:[/b] Before being switched on to the line, she was the alpha of her ragtag group of Mirrors. They were part of a clan that opperated as a bustling town with different groups living in different places and meeting together to trade goods, stories, knowledge, and food. She treated the leaders of the clan as a sort of king and queen of the area, and she paid her respects to them and went to them when she had issues that she couldn't resolve on her own. She worked as a pirate and paid knife for a long time in the clan before forming her team, and formed her team in hope of being a captain of her own ship. Instead, she just became the alpha of a team of hired knifes. [b]Notes:[/b] Switched on and missing. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73153/7315210_350.png[/img] [b]Username:[/b] Zazzary [b]Character Name:[/b] Vincix [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Personality:[/b] He kept Snakeleg in line before she switched, and he keeps the others on his team in line currently. He's not good at communicating with non-Mirrors, but he enjoys being around them and learning from them. Though he's used to being alone, he's very loyal and fears losing his team. [b]History:[/b] Vincix was a loner before Snakeleg took him in. He had been living with his parents as a hatchling, but he lost them when they switched and joined a pack and he bounded off, so he pretty much raised himself. Snakeleg had met him while traveling, and took a liking to him when he taught her some hunting and fighting strategies she hadn't considered. He took up her offer to work as her partner and essentially became her beta. Now he's taking care of his team and doing his best to find Snakeleg. [b]Notes:[/b] While he doesn't fly much, he has decorated the inside of his wings with feathers to look like a huge hawk in order to strike fear into his prey and enemies. I considered playing the other two Mirrors of mine since in my clan canon, they're the team that work under Snakeleg and Vincix, but I don't really want to play that many characters. So if anyone wants to play as part of the team, feel free. I plan for them to go after Snakeleg and maybe getting switched on in the process. If no one does, then I'll go ahead and make sheets for them, too.
8236926_350.png
Username: Zazzary
Character Name: Snakeleg
Personality: She's the rough-and-tumble sort, but very cunning. She embraces her primal brain, but is bothered by the inconveniances switching on causes in situations where she isn't the only alpha in the area or major mistakes are made. She does her best to plan ahead when it comes to her group of Mirrors, as she prefers to make the most treasure on a job that she can without putting her team in too much danger. However, she acts rashly, especially when she's working alone or doesn't have her teammates to reel her in. She's all business with strangers and mostly jokes and smiles with her team.
History: Before being switched on to the line, she was the alpha of her ragtag group of Mirrors. They were part of a clan that opperated as a bustling town with different groups living in different places and meeting together to trade goods, stories, knowledge, and food. She treated the leaders of the clan as a sort of king and queen of the area, and she paid her respects to them and went to them when she had issues that she couldn't resolve on her own. She worked as a pirate and paid knife for a long time in the clan before forming her team, and formed her team in hope of being a captain of her own ship. Instead, she just became the alpha of a team of hired knifes.
Notes: Switched on and missing.

7315210_350.png
Username: Zazzary
Character Name: Vincix
Personality: He kept Snakeleg in line before she switched, and he keeps the others on his team in line currently. He's not good at communicating with non-Mirrors, but he enjoys being around them and learning from them. Though he's used to being alone, he's very loyal and fears losing his team.
History: Vincix was a loner before Snakeleg took him in. He had been living with his parents as a hatchling, but he lost them when they switched and joined a pack and he bounded off, so he pretty much raised himself. Snakeleg had met him while traveling, and took a liking to him when he taught her some hunting and fighting strategies she hadn't considered. He took up her offer to work as her partner and essentially became her beta. Now he's taking care of his team and doing his best to find Snakeleg.
Notes: While he doesn't fly much, he has decorated the inside of his wings with feathers to look like a huge hawk in order to strike fear into his prey and enemies.

I considered playing the other two Mirrors of mine since in my clan canon, they're the team that work under Snakeleg and Vincix, but I don't really want to play that many characters. So if anyone wants to play as part of the team, feel free. I plan for them to go after Snakeleg and maybe getting switched on in the process. If no one does, then I'll go ahead and make sheets for them, too.
CTF4up6.png1 Level Badge
1 2 3 4 5