Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (FTTF) - Elysium
1 2
@Heliopunk

IT's lonely in here for now but at least you can pester Vincent :,) rip
@Heliopunk

IT's lonely in here for now but at least you can pester Vincent :,) rip
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
When Fever Dream wakes up again,the familiar voices and presence of the others in the group was replaced by pianos and water. He takes a couple of confused steps forward and stops when he almost hits a door. [i]Where...am I? And where's everyone else?[/i] After stepping through the door,his Umbra Wolf alerts him to the presence of another dragon and growls.Fever Dream stops and glances in the general direction of the Nocturne. [i]A guest?Elysium?[/i] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/e254e064bd42272c3ea36b92b05ef5d0/tumblr_npwqz3QfQW1u4yav9o3_250.png[/img][color=blueviolet]"[b]Elysium? How...did I get here?[/b]"[/color] @SoulSorbet
When Fever Dream wakes up again,the familiar voices and presence of the others in the group was replaced by pianos and water. He takes a couple of confused steps forward and stops when he almost hits a door.

Where...am I? And where's everyone else?

After stepping through the door,his Umbra Wolf alerts him to the presence of another dragon and growls.Fever Dream stops and glances in the general direction of the Nocturne.

A guest?Elysium?

tumblr_npwqz3QfQW1u4yav9o3_250.png"Elysium? How...did I get here?"

@SoulSorbet
hardwaregore.gif
1 2