Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 Partner!
New thread cause I lost my last one :,(

I'm looking for a RP partner! I'll adapt to your preferred medium of roleplaying, whether that's PMs or emails or whatever. I have a TON of fandoms, so feel free to suggest something and I'll let you know if I play it! For real, too many to list. #lazy

[ Bold means I have a plot idea, though I'm open to suggestions for any and all, obviously. ]

I'm looking for:
  • Semi Lit - Lit
  • Patience because I do have a full time job
  • Mass Effect [ Either OCs or canon characters. I'm very into Shakarian, but I'll play nearly everything. Not totally interested in being my Shepard, so you're more than welcome to use yours. Can be mine if need be. ]
  • Avatar/Korra [ I'll never stop being a dweeb, lol. OCs preferred, will be willing to do canon characters if asked. ]
  • Fallout [ OCs mostly, willing to follow the games or just play in the world. ]
  • Any interesting OC plots! I love Scifi, fantasy, everything. Throw it at me!

I'm NOT interested in:
  • Furries/Anthros
  • Super stereotypical plots
  • Vampires/Werewolves

Feel free to either post here or PM me <3
New thread cause I lost my last one :,(

I'm looking for a RP partner! I'll adapt to your preferred medium of roleplaying, whether that's PMs or emails or whatever. I have a TON of fandoms, so feel free to suggest something and I'll let you know if I play it! For real, too many to list. #lazy

[ Bold means I have a plot idea, though I'm open to suggestions for any and all, obviously. ]

I'm looking for:
  • Semi Lit - Lit
  • Patience because I do have a full time job
  • Mass Effect [ Either OCs or canon characters. I'm very into Shakarian, but I'll play nearly everything. Not totally interested in being my Shepard, so you're more than welcome to use yours. Can be mine if need be. ]
  • Avatar/Korra [ I'll never stop being a dweeb, lol. OCs preferred, will be willing to do canon characters if asked. ]
  • Fallout [ OCs mostly, willing to follow the games or just play in the world. ]
  • Any interesting OC plots! I love Scifi, fantasy, everything. Throw it at me!

I'm NOT interested in:
  • Furries/Anthros
  • Super stereotypical plots
  • Vampires/Werewolves

Feel free to either post here or PM me <3
Bump
Bump
@LadyButts I could try to do RPing with the Avatar/Korra universe, and I'm down for fantasy and light sci-fi RPs!
@LadyButts I could try to do RPing with the Avatar/Korra universe, and I'm down for fantasy and light sci-fi RPs!
@LadyButts

I could try to do some Mass Effect RPing, I have some OCs I have been dying to use. If that is you want to use OCs ;u;
@LadyButts

I could try to do some Mass Effect RPing, I have some OCs I have been dying to use. If that is you want to use OCs ;u;