Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 Private RP
Hi! I'm Batsy.

I roleplay a lot. A lot. A lot a lot.

And, well, I want to roleplay more. But not as dragons or humans. In my own original universe. It's been in the works for like, three or four years now.

It has a Tumblr, a Weebly site (which is kinda just information, basically), and a Toyhouse of the characters. You can flick around these sites, maybe take a look?

I'll be more than happy to help you create a character, or turn some of your dragons into Numbers characters, as well as explain more about the world and whatnot (considering it has 50+mil years of history). We can play as any kind of set of characters, from members of the Limbionic Council to Gladar to soldiers during the 4 million war. It doesn't matter to me!

Idk I just really want to find a roleplay buddy for Numbers so take a look and ping me if you're interested?
Hi! I'm Batsy.

I roleplay a lot. A lot. A lot a lot.

And, well, I want to roleplay more. But not as dragons or humans. In my own original universe. It's been in the works for like, three or four years now.

It has a Tumblr, a Weebly site (which is kinda just information, basically), and a Toyhouse of the characters. You can flick around these sites, maybe take a look?

I'll be more than happy to help you create a character, or turn some of your dragons into Numbers characters, as well as explain more about the world and whatnot (considering it has 50+mil years of history). We can play as any kind of set of characters, from members of the Limbionic Council to Gladar to soldiers during the 4 million war. It doesn't matter to me!

Idk I just really want to find a roleplay buddy for Numbers so take a look and ping me if you're interested?
Rotating image of my OCs drawn as tiny porcelain kittens drinking porcelain milk
bump
bump
Rotating image of my OCs drawn as tiny porcelain kittens drinking porcelain milk
BUMP

Already doing one, but I'd love to do more!
BUMP

Already doing one, but I'd love to do more!
@stopthebats

Wow o.o this sounds super I there sting. I'll be reading through the tumblr and weebly site to see what it is all about but so far, I'd love to join you in this fantastic world!
@stopthebats

Wow o.o this sounds super I there sting. I'll be reading through the tumblr and weebly site to see what it is all about but so far, I'd love to join you in this fantastic world!
bitsnbobs_zpsbtvri8te.png
tumblr_npyibjI28p1uvtnbto2_400.png
@BurningEmbers

Sorry for late reply, haha, was drawing something for it!

I'll PM you to discuss, if that's alright?
@BurningEmbers

Sorry for late reply, haha, was drawing something for it!

I'll PM you to discuss, if that's alright?
@StopTheBats

That's perfectly okay :D
@StopTheBats

That's perfectly okay :D
bitsnbobs_zpsbtvri8te.png
tumblr_npyibjI28p1uvtnbto2_400.png
Pshaw bump again.

Maybe it'll stick this time.
Pshaw bump again.

Maybe it'll stick this time.
Get up there on the front page, thread.
Get up there on the front page, thread.