Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Intrested in adventure/survival rp?? :D
So I am a sucker for roleplaying but I can rarely find anything that intrest's me, and when I do find a good rp they eventually die away. =w='' So Im asking if any of you wanna rp with me?? I like those kind of adventure survival rp's. Ex they are hunted by someone/something, trying to find a way to beat them/that. Looking for some item of some sort. Either way I want fear and exciting hunts. Death, danger and sadness! But also easy-going convo. Haha, any of you watch Game of Thrones. ;DD Yeah just kidding...

So would anyone be interested in thinking something out with me? ;w;
So I am a sucker for roleplaying but I can rarely find anything that intrest's me, and when I do find a good rp they eventually die away. =w='' So Im asking if any of you wanna rp with me?? I like those kind of adventure survival rp's. Ex they are hunted by someone/something, trying to find a way to beat them/that. Looking for some item of some sort. Either way I want fear and exciting hunts. Death, danger and sadness! But also easy-going convo. Haha, any of you watch Game of Thrones. ;DD Yeah just kidding...

So would anyone be interested in thinking something out with me? ;w;
@Armsfodinner

Hi! I'd be interested in a adventure/survival rp, I've never seen Game of thrones so yea...XD
@Armsfodinner

Hi! I'd be interested in a adventure/survival rp, I've never seen Game of thrones so yea...XD
@Avery94 Yeah, that was more of a joke, since Game of thrones kills off like.. All main characters.. TTuTT

But alright! Any ideas? Like should the ''bad guy'' be a someone or something?
@Avery94 Yeah, that was more of a joke, since Game of thrones kills off like.. All main characters.. TTuTT

But alright! Any ideas? Like should the ''bad guy'' be a someone or something?
@Armsfodinner

I figured, but was also trying to defend my lap top from my two year old cousin. XD

And that really depends are we using dragons or human/humanoid characters? and do you have any idea for the setting?
@Armsfodinner

I figured, but was also trying to defend my lap top from my two year old cousin. XD

And that really depends are we using dragons or human/humanoid characters? and do you have any idea for the setting?
@Avery94 Well if we use humans or dragons really don't matter to me. I only have slight problems describing how wings work.. Also dragons can usually fly away if they're not wounded or have to small wings, so I think that in a way destroys that can't get away feel. But I don't mind.

As for the setting, that would also depend on if we use dragons or humans(I kinda see humanoids as the same thing but more primitive?? e_e) If we go for humans I personally prefer a more non-modern setting. Y'know horse carriges, swords and such. And if we go with that the bad guy might as well be a witch, demon, evil king and so on. (If that's what you mean by setting ^^'')

If we'll go with dragons however I don't know what kind of setting we can really have except the current one the whole FR world has?? Then the baddie might as well just be a mean dragon or someting y'know.
@Avery94 Well if we use humans or dragons really don't matter to me. I only have slight problems describing how wings work.. Also dragons can usually fly away if they're not wounded or have to small wings, so I think that in a way destroys that can't get away feel. But I don't mind.

As for the setting, that would also depend on if we use dragons or humans(I kinda see humanoids as the same thing but more primitive?? e_e) If we go for humans I personally prefer a more non-modern setting. Y'know horse carriges, swords and such. And if we go with that the bad guy might as well be a witch, demon, evil king and so on. (If that's what you mean by setting ^^'')

If we'll go with dragons however I don't know what kind of setting we can really have except the current one the whole FR world has?? Then the baddie might as well just be a mean dragon or someting y'know.
@Armsfodinner

Well I know of a few ways we could stop the use of wings if we use Dragon but it would make more sense if the big baddie would be beast clans if we did that, as for humans(I use humanoid to describe orcs, half-orcs, elves, half-elves, dwarves, and other things like that) a medieval or pre-modern sounds good and the setting options with humans is more expansive as well as villain options. so we can work with human characters in a post- modern setting.
@Armsfodinner

Well I know of a few ways we could stop the use of wings if we use Dragon but it would make more sense if the big baddie would be beast clans if we did that, as for humans(I use humanoid to describe orcs, half-orcs, elves, half-elves, dwarves, and other things like that) a medieval or pre-modern sounds good and the setting options with humans is more expansive as well as villain options. so we can work with human characters in a post- modern setting.
@Avery94 Alright so we gonna be humans. Should we have like a lord of the rings world?? So we have humanoids or just all human?? I think I prefer if we skip orcs n stuff, but im very adaptable.

And who should the villian be then? A demon from hell someone released or just a mean king? Or more suggestions??
@Avery94 Alright so we gonna be humans. Should we have like a lord of the rings world?? So we have humanoids or just all human?? I think I prefer if we skip orcs n stuff, but im very adaptable.

And who should the villian be then? A demon from hell someone released or just a mean king? Or more suggestions??
We can be just humans that's fine by me(I'm more familiar with D&D than I am with lord of the rings XD)

Hum as for villains a demon could be a very interesting BBEG(big bad evil guy) and it opens more options for obstacles.
We can be just humans that's fine by me(I'm more familiar with D&D than I am with lord of the rings XD)

Hum as for villains a demon could be a very interesting BBEG(big bad evil guy) and it opens more options for obstacles.