Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blood n Claws(Open)Wolf Rp
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Once again Shevaun had caught herself listening to every word that was passed between alphas. She wonder how this would work, as it was clear the two were very different from each other or at least ran their pack in different ways. When it came to the pup Shevaun felt sorry for the creature. Having lost its siblings and mother would be hard but at least it had a pack. It was common for pups to die but not with murder. If she had anything to offer she would but Shevaun was not the type to bed with any male. She was very independent and had no plans of finding a mate and having pups. Someday she hope to but for the moment she was on her own. Pups made her soft, knowing how young and innocent they could be. Taking a deep breath and sighing, she wonder if she would make a good mother. Shaking her head and almost letting out laugh she drew her attention to something else and smiled when Night called for a hunt. You do not have to ask me twice. Pack dynamites were not her cup of tea. She would hate to hunt and than have to wait later for her share. She liked eating together. Shevaun was a bit nervous for the hunt, this being her first time hunting with more than one wolf. After the hunt, she may stay for a bit longer but than take her leave. She has here longer than she should have been.

@midnight305 @Solztize @Draconequis
Once again Shevaun had caught herself listening to every word that was passed between alphas. She wonder how this would work, as it was clear the two were very different from each other or at least ran their pack in different ways. When it came to the pup Shevaun felt sorry for the creature. Having lost its siblings and mother would be hard but at least it had a pack. It was common for pups to die but not with murder. If she had anything to offer she would but Shevaun was not the type to bed with any male. She was very independent and had no plans of finding a mate and having pups. Someday she hope to but for the moment she was on her own. Pups made her soft, knowing how young and innocent they could be. Taking a deep breath and sighing, she wonder if she would make a good mother. Shaking her head and almost letting out laugh she drew her attention to something else and smiled when Night called for a hunt. You do not have to ask me twice. Pack dynamites were not her cup of tea. She would hate to hunt and than have to wait later for her share. She liked eating together. Shevaun was a bit nervous for the hunt, this being her first time hunting with more than one wolf. After the hunt, she may stay for a bit longer but than take her leave. She has here longer than she should have been.

@midnight305 @Solztize @Draconequis
@Midnight305 @Solztize @Risika

Kira tilted her head. What a strange pack. A pack that did not follow the rules. the hierarchy of wolves did not matter here.. It was so strange to her.. so alien of a concept. How did this pack survive when they did not follow the rules of a wolf pack.. the rules which had been drilled into her at birth. Generations of her kind had been raised this very way.. hadn't they? The Alpha was the one who ate first becuase the Alpha deserved more food. One could not always have a successful hunt... Wolves were always fighting for survival. Alphas were the first to eat because they were the ones who lead.. they were the ones who risked their lives, pouncing first on their prey.. the prey could turn and kick them. Alphas were the wolves in the most danger.

Kira toyed with the idea of staring the hunt again. She flicked her tail. "Carbon.. i need a distraction. I am going to hunt with this wolf. Go back with the others, perform the ceremony. I will be here, bring all of the others back when the ceremony is over. I will have a name ready for the child then as well."

Carbon nodded. "Yes Alpha." he gave a snarled order and the wolves behind Kira padded away, leaving her alone for the first time in years.

"Your lack of pack hierarchy is intriguing. I want to see this first hand." Kira stared intently in his direction. "I will not be eating, but i will help you catch something, you could probably use the extra jaws anyways."

Kira tilted her head. What a strange pack. A pack that did not follow the rules. the hierarchy of wolves did not matter here.. It was so strange to her.. so alien of a concept. How did this pack survive when they did not follow the rules of a wolf pack.. the rules which had been drilled into her at birth. Generations of her kind had been raised this very way.. hadn't they? The Alpha was the one who ate first becuase the Alpha deserved more food. One could not always have a successful hunt... Wolves were always fighting for survival. Alphas were the first to eat because they were the ones who lead.. they were the ones who risked their lives, pouncing first on their prey.. the prey could turn and kick them. Alphas were the wolves in the most danger.

Kira toyed with the idea of staring the hunt again. She flicked her tail. "Carbon.. i need a distraction. I am going to hunt with this wolf. Go back with the others, perform the ceremony. I will be here, bring all of the others back when the ceremony is over. I will have a name ready for the child then as well."

Carbon nodded. "Yes Alpha." he gave a snarled order and the wolves behind Kira padded away, leaving her alone for the first time in years.

"Your lack of pack hierarchy is intriguing. I want to see this first hand." Kira stared intently in his direction. "I will not be eating, but i will help you catch something, you could probably use the extra jaws anyways."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@draconequis @risika @midnight305

Noticing that Night had realized he was there, Sven went out of his hiding. He wasn't really trying to hide. As a lone wolf, he just didn't liked to be involve in the affairs of other packs. The words of the she-wolf baffled him. Two alphas of different packs hunting together? The thought was simply impossible for him. Wolves always followed a hierarchy with a lead alpha. The idea amused him very much. Perhaps I should join as well. It'll give me the benefit of food also. With his decision, he stepped closer towards the other wolves. Giving a polite nod to the she-wolf, he said to Night,"I'll join in as well. The greater the number the faster the prey will go down, right?"

Noticing that Night had realized he was there, Sven went out of his hiding. He wasn't really trying to hide. As a lone wolf, he just didn't liked to be involve in the affairs of other packs. The words of the she-wolf baffled him. Two alphas of different packs hunting together? The thought was simply impossible for him. Wolves always followed a hierarchy with a lead alpha. The idea amused him very much. Perhaps I should join as well. It'll give me the benefit of food also. With his decision, he stepped closer towards the other wolves. Giving a polite nod to the she-wolf, he said to Night,"I'll join in as well. The greater the number the faster the prey will go down, right?"
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
Night smirked she was doing it again,but he had made no comment about what she had said and then nodded in agreement to what she and Sven had said. "Yes that's the theory anyways"He said and then looked at Shevaun "Alright then lets move out if we are all ready .I am so looking forward to bring down something large...oh and don't worry my mother adopted newer rules for a more success rate or survival... "He said to Kira.

@dragonquis @risika @solztize

(btw if you all want some of my babies let me know.I am out of room in my lair hehe. )
Night smirked she was doing it again,but he had made no comment about what she had said and then nodded in agreement to what she and Sven had said. "Yes that's the theory anyways"He said and then looked at Shevaun "Alright then lets move out if we are all ready .I am so looking forward to bring down something large...oh and don't worry my mother adopted newer rules for a more success rate or survival... "He said to Kira.

@dragonquis @risika @solztize

(btw if you all want some of my babies let me know.I am out of room in my lair hehe. )
smallest2222.jpg

Kira scented the air, ear flicking. She wanted to lead. But at the same time she wanted him to lead to see how he did it. She ended up splitting the difference and padding along beside him, her tail was arced over her back as she moved. It was instinct to keep her tail and ears up, something only the alpha was allowed to do in her pack. a hierarchy thing.

Kira scented the air, ear flicking. She wanted to lead. But at the same time she wanted him to lead to see how he did it. She ended up splitting the difference and padding along beside him, her tail was arced over her back as she moved. It was instinct to keep her tail and ears up, something only the alpha was allowed to do in her pack. a hierarchy thing.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif

Sven walked towards the others joining them in their hunt. He, however, kept his distance with them. It had been a long time since he hunted with other wolves. For years, he had hunted game by himself. Well, it would certainly be an interesting experience to hunt with others again. Instinctively, he kept his eyes sharp, ears forward, and tail held high. One would think that he was positioning like an alpha; however, having been a lone wolf for so long made him indifferent of such heirarchy. Besides, he was used to being dominant since before he left his pack, he was the next alpha of his clan. I was going to be alpha...before that event occurred. That even made him realize how he was unfit to be with others.

Sven walked towards the others joining them in their hunt. He, however, kept his distance with them. It had been a long time since he hunted with other wolves. For years, he had hunted game by himself. Well, it would certainly be an interesting experience to hunt with others again. Instinctively, he kept his eyes sharp, ears forward, and tail held high. One would think that he was positioning like an alpha; however, having been a lone wolf for so long made him indifferent of such heirarchy. Besides, he was used to being dominant since before he left his pack, he was the next alpha of his clan. I was going to be alpha...before that event occurred. That even made him realize how he was unfit to be with others.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
Night had to keep a smirk on his face over the bunch he had ran into. They all shwoed signs of being very dominate and not liking to follow orders much or not liking the ideas of following orders.Plus Kira was an alpha to began with.He couldn't help,but shake his head at how they all carried themselve. He watched as Light stayed around Shevaun rather then him and turned his head slightly as Zayin had moved beside him as she began to play the question game about the loner male that had came onto there lands.

He laughed to himself mostly and told her to ask later he just wanted to eat right now.

@dragonequis @risika @solztize
Night had to keep a smirk on his face over the bunch he had ran into. They all shwoed signs of being very dominate and not liking to follow orders much or not liking the ideas of following orders.Plus Kira was an alpha to began with.He couldn't help,but shake his head at how they all carried themselve. He watched as Light stayed around Shevaun rather then him and turned his head slightly as Zayin had moved beside him as she began to play the question game about the loner male that had came onto there lands.

He laughed to himself mostly and told her to ask later he just wanted to eat right now.

@dragonequis @risika @solztize
smallest2222.jpg
@Midnight305 @Dragonequis @Risika @Solztize Is it too late to join? ;o; And if it isn't, may I have a quick summary? :3 )
@Midnight305 @Dragonequis @Risika @Solztize Is it too late to join? ;o; And if it isn't, may I have a quick summary? :3 )
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
(sure Um two loners have stumbled upon Night's land a neighborhood pack got mad since they wore running rouges off there land which had got on the rifle packs land and had destroyed tw of there pack mates and there babies. They had settled a big dispute because of it and now there all going hunting...and I suck at summeries lol @elverabasilisk

@solztize and@risika play the two loners.

@dragequis plays the rival pack of the north

more or less a lot of arguing which led to a settled agreement in each pack protecting each other type thing.
(sure Um two loners have stumbled upon Night's land a neighborhood pack got mad since they wore running rouges off there land which had got on the rifle packs land and had destroyed tw of there pack mates and there babies. They had settled a big dispute because of it and now there all going hunting...and I suck at summeries lol @elverabasilisk

@solztize and@risika play the two loners.

@dragequis plays the rival pack of the north

more or less a lot of arguing which led to a settled agreement in each pack protecting each other type thing.
smallest2222.jpg
(where did ya guys go?)
(where did ya guys go?)
smallest2222.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12