Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatchling and Adolescent Dragon Rp Open
((Mainly this rp is to get your favourite young dergs to meet and befriend other hatchlings! I'm rather new on roleplaying on forums, so this will be for new people like myself. This roleplay is also open for veterans, but I'd prefer for newbies to come and join. For the rules- keep it pg, maybe pg-13, remember we're roleplaying young dragons here. Also, if your hatchling grows up during the time that you are roleplaying them, it is fine. Asteria is going to grow up in the next few days, but I wish to keep roleplaying him. This roleplay will mostly be a bit on the childish side, and maybe even a bit dorky too. Also, please show a picture of the hatchling/dragon you want to use! [b]Here's Asteria[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14218814] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142189/14218814_350.png[/img] [/url] )) In the haze of dawn, a few dragons had awaken. Mostly adults wandering around the large den ready to do their usual business, whether it was selling, or hunting. A black ridgeback exited the den and spread his wings and took flight, and a white and violet tundra quickly followed, the two of them disappearing into the mist of the morning. A dark purple guardian was looking in the holes in the walls of the cave, wondering if they were large enough to store healing potions. In a plush nest, surrounded by a massive, black and white, sleeping imperial, a few youthful hatchlings stirred in the shadows of the cavern. Notably, Asteria, a black and white skydancer with onyx stones that littered his small body had already awakened and was snuffling around the den, flickering his long, tufted tail around in the air. His purple eyes flicked around the shadowy area, for the morning's light had not climbed into the large expanse in the ground. He looked around at the cracks in the towering wall of the den, looking uninterested. Why wasn't anything [i]fun[/i] awake right now? Defeated, he finally sat down on the stone floor, letting his wings droop.
((Mainly this rp is to get your favourite young dergs to meet and befriend other hatchlings!
I'm rather new on roleplaying on forums, so this will be for new people like myself. This roleplay is also open for veterans, but I'd prefer for newbies to come and join.

For the rules- keep it pg, maybe pg-13, remember we're roleplaying young dragons here.
Also, if your hatchling grows up during the time that you are roleplaying them, it is fine. Asteria is going to grow up in the next few days, but I wish to keep roleplaying him.
This roleplay will mostly be a bit on the childish side, and maybe even a bit dorky too.
Also, please show a picture of the hatchling/dragon you want to use!

Here's Asteria:
14218814_350.png
))

In the haze of dawn, a few dragons had awaken. Mostly adults wandering around the large den ready to do their usual business, whether it was selling, or hunting. A black ridgeback exited the den and spread his wings and took flight, and a white and violet tundra quickly followed, the two of them disappearing into the mist of the morning. A dark purple guardian was looking in the holes in the walls of the cave, wondering if they were large enough to store healing potions. In a plush nest, surrounded by a massive, black and white, sleeping imperial, a few youthful hatchlings stirred in the shadows of the cavern.

Notably, Asteria, a black and white skydancer with onyx stones that littered his small body had already awakened and was snuffling around the den, flickering his long, tufted tail around in the air. His purple eyes flicked around the shadowy area, for the morning's light had not climbed into the large expanse in the ground. He looked around at the cracks in the towering wall of the den, looking uninterested. Why wasn't anything fun awake right now? Defeated, he finally sat down on the stone floor, letting his wings droop.