Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeking RP partners
hello! First things first let me introduce myself. Name's Star or you can call me Mischief. Really I don't care what you call me just as long and it isn't offensive. I'm 19 and a huge fangirl, cosplayer and graphic design student. So there may be some days that I'm busier than others. But usually if I know I'm going to be gone more than a day or two I will let you know. [u]my RP style[/u] I write in third person, paragraph format. Not chat speak please. Please limit your one liners as much as possible(none would be great!) I usually play the villain/villain type character. Just what I'm most comfortable with. But I'm not limited to it. I'm cool with OCs as long as they aren't super Mary Sue. Like Superman's long lost daughter/sister/ect. A mix of Cannon and OCs is cool too. OC/cannon relationships can be okay... But I usually don't like them. M/M, F/F, M/F, any other type of relationship is fine with me. Offsite RPs are fine if you suspect things will get more "adult" Fandoms (Not limited to just these. This is just a short list of my main fandoms. If there are any others not listed that you'd like to do please just ask. I may or may not be part of it too!) [list] [*]BBC Sherlock [*]Marvel Comics/Cinematic Universe [*]Kingdom Hearts [*]Gotham [*]Supernatural [*]Doctor Who [*]The Hobbit [*]Once Upon a Time [*]Disney(literally just about any of it) [*]RWBY [/list]
hello! First things first let me introduce myself. Name's Star or you can call me Mischief. Really I don't care what you call me just as long and it isn't offensive. I'm 19 and a huge fangirl, cosplayer and graphic design student. So there may be some days that I'm busier than others. But usually if I know I'm going to be gone more than a day or two I will let you know.

my RP style
I write in third person, paragraph format. Not chat speak please.
Please limit your one liners as much as possible(none would be great!)
I usually play the villain/villain type character. Just what I'm most comfortable with. But I'm not limited to it.
I'm cool with OCs as long as they aren't super Mary Sue. Like Superman's long lost daughter/sister/ect.
A mix of Cannon and OCs is cool too.
OC/cannon relationships can be okay... But I usually don't like them.
M/M, F/F, M/F, any other type of relationship is fine with me.
Offsite RPs are fine if you suspect things will get more "adult"

Fandoms
(Not limited to just these. This is just a short list of my main fandoms. If there are any others not listed that you'd like to do please just ask. I may or may not be part of it too!)
  • BBC Sherlock
  • Marvel Comics/Cinematic Universe
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Gotham
  • Supernatural
  • Doctor Who
  • The Hobbit
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Disney(literally just about any of it)
  • RWBY
61299459_8gElzDkjRNPL7jj.gif
@MischiefParadox hey, I'd be down for a RP with you. I also write in third person and consider myself adv. lit writer. Out of the list of your fandoms, I'd be down for SPN RP.

I'd also be okay with offsite RP for more freedom with the story.
@MischiefParadox hey, I'd be down for a RP with you. I also write in third person and consider myself adv. lit writer. Out of the list of your fandoms, I'd be down for SPN RP.

I'd also be okay with offsite RP for more freedom with the story.
Bump
Bump
Still looking
Still looking
Always looking
Always looking
@MischiefParadox

all your fandoms are belong to me.

seriously we have very similar Rp things that we both like.

That being said.. LETS MAKE AN RP TOGETHER :D
@MischiefParadox

all your fandoms are belong to me.

seriously we have very similar Rp things that we both like.

That being said.. LETS MAKE AN RP TOGETHER :D
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis

Sure!
@Draconequis

Sure!
@MischiefParadox

anything in mind? I have no idea XD. All of my brain power is dead XD
@MischiefParadox

anything in mind? I have no idea XD. All of my brain power is dead XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
I'm down for whatever. N I'm seeking a villain so its nice to find one.

@mischiefparadox
I'm down for whatever. N I'm seeking a villain so its nice to find one.

@mischiefparadox
smallest2222.jpg
Really in the mood for a RWBY role play.
Really in the mood for a RWBY role play.