Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeking roleplay partners!
1 2
I'm in the mood to start up some new roleplays, so I'm looking for some partners!

I enjoy FR-themed, dragon-themed, or any creature-themed roleplays. I'm not big on the idea of using human characters right now, sorry!

I also like action plots- the ones that leave you itching for the next post. I will warn you, if you start up one of these plots with me, it might get angsty. I can also do adventure, but I don't like slice of life/strictly romance plots.

Speaking of romance, I'm fine with any sort of pairing, but any romantic action going on in an RP must be clean. I have zero tolerance for NSFW, and while I'm at it, I should mention that I don't have the stomach for extreme gore (i.e guts).

I'm semi-literate to literate- I'll try to match whatever you throw at me. I'm generally on daily, for about an hour per day.

Send me a PM or ping me if you're interested!
I'm in the mood to start up some new roleplays, so I'm looking for some partners!

I enjoy FR-themed, dragon-themed, or any creature-themed roleplays. I'm not big on the idea of using human characters right now, sorry!

I also like action plots- the ones that leave you itching for the next post. I will warn you, if you start up one of these plots with me, it might get angsty. I can also do adventure, but I don't like slice of life/strictly romance plots.

Speaking of romance, I'm fine with any sort of pairing, but any romantic action going on in an RP must be clean. I have zero tolerance for NSFW, and while I'm at it, I should mention that I don't have the stomach for extreme gore (i.e guts).

I'm semi-literate to literate- I'll try to match whatever you throw at me. I'm generally on daily, for about an hour per day.

Send me a PM or ping me if you're interested!
@MidnightRaven

I would be interested in a roleplay. c: What type of plot did you have in mind?
@MidnightRaven

I would be interested in a roleplay. c: What type of plot did you have in mind?
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai

I'd be willing to do something with my dragons Kuragari and Pandora, and I also have an original world I can talk to you about.
@Kowai

I'd be willing to do something with my dragons Kuragari and Pandora, and I also have an original world I can talk to you about.
@MidnightRaven

Sure, c: I'm open to new ideas.
@MidnightRaven

Sure, c: I'm open to new ideas.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai

Alright, I'll send you a PM with some baseline info about it. c:
@Kowai

Alright, I'll send you a PM with some baseline info about it. c:
Bump- still looking!
Bump- still looking!
What other animal types do you do ? I have a wolf one up right now . @midnightraven
What other animal types do you do ? I have a wolf one up right now . @midnightraven
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305

I'll look into it tomorrow! ^^
@midnight305

I'll look into it tomorrow! ^^
@MidnightRaven
I know you're not looking for human, but would you be interested in doing a dragon shifter rp with me? Using our FR dragons and possibly having them with the ability to shift back and forth between forms?
@MidnightRaven
I know you're not looking for human, but would you be interested in doing a dragon shifter rp with me? Using our FR dragons and possibly having them with the ability to shift back and forth between forms?
xWoPUjI.png
@MidnightRaven i would love to roleplay im kinda new to roleplaying i did it a while ago and want to get back into it. the plot is up to you im god with almost anything :)
@MidnightRaven i would love to roleplay im kinda new to roleplaying i did it a while ago and want to get back into it. the plot is up to you im god with almost anything :)
rs8FnFe.png,
1 2