Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Assassin's Duty (Private w/ Moonwater)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13969167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139692/13969167_350.png[/img] [/url] Gemini yawned, stretching out his body and curling his tongue. He was extremely refreshed after the long hunt the day before; he had been out all day. The hunt was well worth it-he came back with a mound of food. The Imperial wearily got up, limbs aching. Despite his muscles protests, he stumbled over to his kill pile and gobbled down a piece. His stomach was growling hungrily. @Moonwater

13969167_350.png

Gemini yawned, stretching out his body and curling his tongue. He was extremely refreshed after the long hunt the day before; he had been out all day. The hunt was well worth it-he came back with a mound of food.

The Imperial wearily got up, limbs aching. Despite his muscles protests, he stumbled over to his kill pile and gobbled down a piece. His stomach was growling hungrily.

@Moonwater
fr_art_shop_banner_by_royal_chimera-dbji0uy.jpg
@Z3r0Gr4v1ty ((So I'm just going to assume that my dragon has joined your dragon's clan in order to infiltrate...)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13594447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135945/13594447_350.png[/img][/url] Artemis always accepted all assignments given to her, regardless of difficulty. She'd once even fought five dragons off at once in order to get a magical chest that the contractor wanted. This day was no different. Someone had offered her a job, and she had accepted. She didn't care why the job existed, or the motives behind the contractor. She asked questions after the killing, not a second before. It was the luxury she allowed herself. But this Imperial was impervious to death. He'd accidentally walked past all her traps without setting a single one off, moved just the tiniest bit to avoid the arrow that sailed through the air at his neck. He was becoming a problem. She'd have to get closer to him to kill him. And closer meant becoming a part of his clan.
@Z3r0Gr4v1ty

((So I'm just going to assume that my dragon has joined your dragon's clan in order to infiltrate...))

13594447_350.png

Artemis always accepted all assignments given to her, regardless of difficulty. She'd once even fought five dragons off at once in order to get a magical chest that the contractor wanted.

This day was no different. Someone had offered her a job, and she had accepted. She didn't care why the job existed, or the motives behind the contractor. She asked questions after the killing, not a second before. It was the luxury she allowed herself.

But this Imperial was impervious to death. He'd accidentally walked past all her traps without setting a single one off, moved just the tiniest bit to avoid the arrow that sailed through the air at his neck. He was becoming a problem.

She'd have to get closer to him to kill him.

And closer meant becoming a part of his clan.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater
((That's fine))

Gemini was curious about the new dragon in his clan. She was a spiral, and she didn't seem to be the friendliest of dragons.

But regardless, it would be rude of him not to introduce himself.

"Hello," he greeted, padding up to her. "My name is Gemini. Welcome to Lightningclan!"
@Moonwater
((That's fine))

Gemini was curious about the new dragon in his clan. She was a spiral, and she didn't seem to be the friendliest of dragons.

But regardless, it would be rude of him not to introduce himself.

"Hello," he greeted, padding up to her. "My name is Gemini. Welcome to Lightningclan!"
@Z3r0Gr4v1ty

"Hello." Artemis replied. "Thank you for your warm welcome. I don't really understand everything around here: could you show me around?"

The lies slipped off her tongue easily. She knew exactly how their clan worked, how everything was, even details down to the exact pattern of Gemini's paw prints in the ground. But she refrained from mentioning this, simply pretending to be the confused newcomer everyone thought she was.
@Z3r0Gr4v1ty

"Hello." Artemis replied. "Thank you for your warm welcome. I don't really understand everything around here: could you show me around?"

The lies slipped off her tongue easily. She knew exactly how their clan worked, how everything was, even details down to the exact pattern of Gemini's paw prints in the ground. But she refrained from mentioning this, simply pretending to be the confused newcomer everyone thought she was.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
"Sure!" Gemini replied, excited. "Follow me!"

The tour was short, as their clan was fairly small compared to son of the other clans. But he was sure to point out everything, and explain to the best of his abilities. His final stop was back at his den.

"That was everything, I think," he said, looking around. "Any questions? I'll be happy to answer them!"

@Moonwater
"Sure!" Gemini replied, excited. "Follow me!"

The tour was short, as their clan was fairly small compared to son of the other clans. But he was sure to point out everything, and explain to the best of his abilities. His final stop was back at his den.

"That was everything, I think," he said, looking around. "Any questions? I'll be happy to answer them!"

@Moonwater