Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Complete the Monument [PRIVATE]
((had no better idea, I might change the title later))

The sun was setting, turning the sky and clouds red. It was raining for the last two days, so the grass growing on the plains was still wet. Water drops were sprinkling from under the flaxen chestnut horse's hooves, the animal running through the fields with a rider on its back. She wanted to get to the town yet before the monsters start spawning.

Her name was Scout. Actually, she couldn't remember her real name, but she was known just as Scout. And she liked it. Her brown hair was waving on the wind, along with grey fur on her cape, made from wolf's pelt. Her double colored eyes were focused on a one point far in front of her and her mount. She smiled to herself, when she spotted the town on the horizon.
"I think we'll have to stay there for the night, Kestrel" She spoke to her horse, adding I was just too busy to leave earlier in her thoughts.

Finally they reached their destination. Some villagers and kids as well, had already gone back to their houses. Scout stopped by the tavern, slid down from Kestrel's back and leaving the horse outside, tied to a fence near a pile of hay bales, she walked into the building, searching for a sack of emeralds.

@XxFluffyRavenxX
((Just some quick settings:
- her cape is kinda like Grey Wolf Cape here on FR
- Kestrel (the horse) has white socks
- There's a lot more stuff than in regular Minecraft - plants, small animals like birds, food and drinks, tools, decorations, furniture etc. etc.
- Villagers here don't know Scout and might react differently. And we can 'use' them in our roleplay, for interaction or stuff happening around))
((had no better idea, I might change the title later))

The sun was setting, turning the sky and clouds red. It was raining for the last two days, so the grass growing on the plains was still wet. Water drops were sprinkling from under the flaxen chestnut horse's hooves, the animal running through the fields with a rider on its back. She wanted to get to the town yet before the monsters start spawning.

Her name was Scout. Actually, she couldn't remember her real name, but she was known just as Scout. And she liked it. Her brown hair was waving on the wind, along with grey fur on her cape, made from wolf's pelt. Her double colored eyes were focused on a one point far in front of her and her mount. She smiled to herself, when she spotted the town on the horizon.
"I think we'll have to stay there for the night, Kestrel" She spoke to her horse, adding I was just too busy to leave earlier in her thoughts.

Finally they reached their destination. Some villagers and kids as well, had already gone back to their houses. Scout stopped by the tavern, slid down from Kestrel's back and leaving the horse outside, tied to a fence near a pile of hay bales, she walked into the building, searching for a sack of emeralds.

@XxFluffyRavenxX
((Just some quick settings:
- her cape is kinda like Grey Wolf Cape here on FR
- Kestrel (the horse) has white socks
- There's a lot more stuff than in regular Minecraft - plants, small animals like birds, food and drinks, tools, decorations, furniture etc. etc.
- Villagers here don't know Scout and might react differently. And we can 'use' them in our roleplay, for interaction or stuff happening around))
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky

((You can see what my skin looks like by searching XxFluffy_RavenxX in a skin editor))

Raven had finally finished forging her newest sword, which was primary made out of diamonds with a hint of iron. Placing her creation down on an anvil carefully, she moved her golden goggles onto her forehead. Their red tinted glass allowed her eyes not to be damaged from the constant, intense light of the lava in her forge. She combed through her auburn hair in an attempt to calm down the fuzziness that had developed in it.

"Jeez." She sighed, stretching her stiff back. "Such a long day..."

There was the soft clinking of her chain mail knight armor as she moved towards the oak door that led outside. The young woman didn't plan on cooking herself a meal that evening. It would take too long, and she had gone without lunch to finish this commission. At this point, the sun was almost down, just barely splashing the sky with a redish hue.

Raven knew that the mobs would come out soon, they always did. The vile, single-minded creatures constanly prowled the night in search for their next meal. She didn't have any plans of ending up on their menu; not that they would be able to get her, anyway. The blacksmith was normally armed with her special sword, which was sheathed on her back. The blade was made of a strange crimson mineral, perhaps redstone, and the hilt was made of ancient dark oak wood.

She removed a key from her inventory and quickly locked her door. Her next mission- head to the tavern for a hearty meal. Raven promptly untied her all black horse Argos from his fence post.

"Let's go, boy!" She tugged on the reins, making the horse go into a trot.

Soon the duo stood before the large wooden building that was the tavern. A chorus of voices seemed to flow out of the doors. Best of all was the smell of delicious, fresh cooked meals. She felt her mouth begin to water from the scent alone.

"I'll be back in a little while." Raven spoke softly to Argos, and headed in the building after tying him up next to a chestnut colored horse.

She quickly made her way towards to bar and took a seat on one of the wooden stools. The whole place seemed to radiate pleasant warmth. Honestly, the tavern was like a second home to her. Unlike other towns, this was a public building where respect was shown, not violence.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" The bartender jokingly grinned at her. "The usual?"

Raven nodded her head, a small smile of amusement played at her lips. "Yes, thank you."
@HermiTheHusky

((You can see what my skin looks like by searching XxFluffy_RavenxX in a skin editor))

Raven had finally finished forging her newest sword, which was primary made out of diamonds with a hint of iron. Placing her creation down on an anvil carefully, she moved her golden goggles onto her forehead. Their red tinted glass allowed her eyes not to be damaged from the constant, intense light of the lava in her forge. She combed through her auburn hair in an attempt to calm down the fuzziness that had developed in it.

"Jeez." She sighed, stretching her stiff back. "Such a long day..."

There was the soft clinking of her chain mail knight armor as she moved towards the oak door that led outside. The young woman didn't plan on cooking herself a meal that evening. It would take too long, and she had gone without lunch to finish this commission. At this point, the sun was almost down, just barely splashing the sky with a redish hue.

Raven knew that the mobs would come out soon, they always did. The vile, single-minded creatures constanly prowled the night in search for their next meal. She didn't have any plans of ending up on their menu; not that they would be able to get her, anyway. The blacksmith was normally armed with her special sword, which was sheathed on her back. The blade was made of a strange crimson mineral, perhaps redstone, and the hilt was made of ancient dark oak wood.

She removed a key from her inventory and quickly locked her door. Her next mission- head to the tavern for a hearty meal. Raven promptly untied her all black horse Argos from his fence post.

"Let's go, boy!" She tugged on the reins, making the horse go into a trot.

Soon the duo stood before the large wooden building that was the tavern. A chorus of voices seemed to flow out of the doors. Best of all was the smell of delicious, fresh cooked meals. She felt her mouth begin to water from the scent alone.

"I'll be back in a little while." Raven spoke softly to Argos, and headed in the building after tying him up next to a chestnut colored horse.

She quickly made her way towards to bar and took a seat on one of the wooden stools. The whole place seemed to radiate pleasant warmth. Honestly, the tavern was like a second home to her. Unlike other towns, this was a public building where respect was shown, not violence.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" The bartender jokingly grinned at her. "The usual?"

Raven nodded her head, a small smile of amusement played at her lips. "Yes, thank you."
_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.pngcrow_page_thingy_by_i_crows_i-daz20x3.png_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.png
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Scout could hear the villagers talking from outside the tavern. The noise only increased, when she entered the building, but it was pleasant. This tavern was similar to the one in her town and reminding her about that one.

The bartender looked quite... surprised, when he saw her. After a short talk, she ordered a cooked pork with potatoes and the melon juice, then took a seat at a table in the corner. She moved the wolf's head, which covered her eyes for a while. Waiting for her meal, she could hear people talking with each other loudly, but also whispering. She could feel they were looking at her.

She knew that there weren't many humans in this world. She hadn't met any other then her, either. People living in her town were reacting exactly the same at the beginning, when she arrived there for the first time.

Scout looked into her inventory and took ouf a book she was currently reading. Title written with a golden ink was saying "Train Straight to the Hell". It was a collection of stories and poems about the Nether and adventures the authors had there.

A while after she got the ordered food, she lifted her head, hearing someone entering the tavern.
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Scout could hear the villagers talking from outside the tavern. The noise only increased, when she entered the building, but it was pleasant. This tavern was similar to the one in her town and reminding her about that one.

The bartender looked quite... surprised, when he saw her. After a short talk, she ordered a cooked pork with potatoes and the melon juice, then took a seat at a table in the corner. She moved the wolf's head, which covered her eyes for a while. Waiting for her meal, she could hear people talking with each other loudly, but also whispering. She could feel they were looking at her.

She knew that there weren't many humans in this world. She hadn't met any other then her, either. People living in her town were reacting exactly the same at the beginning, when she arrived there for the first time.

Scout looked into her inventory and took ouf a book she was currently reading. Title written with a golden ink was saying "Train Straight to the Hell". It was a collection of stories and poems about the Nether and adventures the authors had there.

A while after she got the ordered food, she lifted her head, hearing someone entering the tavern.
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky

Raven sat there idly staring out on of the tavern's windows, lost in thought. Her eyes always got glazed look when she did. She was never quite sure why they did that, though. For now, she thought about the other commissions that she would have to complete tomorrow. Luckily, none of them were anywhere near the level of difficulty to forge a diamond sword. She'd surely complete all of them by the late afternoon.

"Here you go." The bartender finally returned and carefully placed a hot plate before her.

The blacksmith looked hungrily at her meal as it's mouthwatering smell filled the air. It was nothing superb, but it was still enough to suffice her deep hunger. The meal itself consisted of cooked chicken, baked potatoes, and some boil carrots.

"Thank you! How much will this be?" She questioned him as he handed her a fork and a knife.

The bartender shook his head with another small smile. "It's on the house. I still owe you for what you did the other day."

"No, no. That was nothing, I was only doing my job." Raven shook her head defensively.

Four days earlier, some zombies had broken into his house and had almost mutilated his only child, his son. Luckily, she had been close enough near by to hear the commotion. Simply to say, the zombies were quickly disposed of. Notch, she hated the mobs with a burning passion... Well, at least most of them.

"No, it was not nothing." He glanced at her with a small frown. "My son could of died that evening."

With a hesitant and muffled "thanks", Raven began to chow down on her meal. For a moment, she thought that she had seen something out of the corner of her eye. Wiping her mouth, she looked over her shoulder and saw another human. Not a villager. She glanced at the other female with slight suspicion and confusion before finishing her meal.

@HermiTheHusky

Raven sat there idly staring out on of the tavern's windows, lost in thought. Her eyes always got glazed look when she did. She was never quite sure why they did that, though. For now, she thought about the other commissions that she would have to complete tomorrow. Luckily, none of them were anywhere near the level of difficulty to forge a diamond sword. She'd surely complete all of them by the late afternoon.

"Here you go." The bartender finally returned and carefully placed a hot plate before her.

The blacksmith looked hungrily at her meal as it's mouthwatering smell filled the air. It was nothing superb, but it was still enough to suffice her deep hunger. The meal itself consisted of cooked chicken, baked potatoes, and some boil carrots.

"Thank you! How much will this be?" She questioned him as he handed her a fork and a knife.

The bartender shook his head with another small smile. "It's on the house. I still owe you for what you did the other day."

"No, no. That was nothing, I was only doing my job." Raven shook her head defensively.

Four days earlier, some zombies had broken into his house and had almost mutilated his only child, his son. Luckily, she had been close enough near by to hear the commotion. Simply to say, the zombies were quickly disposed of. Notch, she hated the mobs with a burning passion... Well, at least most of them.

"No, it was not nothing." He glanced at her with a small frown. "My son could of died that evening."

With a hesitant and muffled "thanks", Raven began to chow down on her meal. For a moment, she thought that she had seen something out of the corner of her eye. Wiping her mouth, she looked over her shoulder and saw another human. Not a villager. She glanced at the other female with slight suspicion and confusion before finishing her meal.

_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.pngcrow_page_thingy_by_i_crows_i-daz20x3.png_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.png
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Another human? Scout watched her for a while with eyes wide open and quickly moved her eyes back on the book, when the other looked at her. She could barely believe that the female wasn't a villager. She didn't want to interrupt the conversation with bartender and just went back to reading and eating her meal when it was still warm.

She completely removed the 'hood' of her cape, because wolf's snout was covering the text she tried to read when keeping her head low. This one story was about a man, who lived with a group of pigmen, after saving their leader when he went on a 'trip' to Overworld.

She was waiting. Maybe that other human would come closer to her to talk or ask anything?
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Another human? Scout watched her for a while with eyes wide open and quickly moved her eyes back on the book, when the other looked at her. She could barely believe that the female wasn't a villager. She didn't want to interrupt the conversation with bartender and just went back to reading and eating her meal when it was still warm.

She completely removed the 'hood' of her cape, because wolf's snout was covering the text she tried to read when keeping her head low. This one story was about a man, who lived with a group of pigmen, after saving their leader when he went on a 'trip' to Overworld.

She was waiting. Maybe that other human would come closer to her to talk or ask anything?
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky

Placing her utensils down, Raven calmly stood up and pushed the stool back. She was done with her dinner, now. Her stomach had finally ceased its annoying begging growls for food. With that taken care of, she could head home, but the sight of another human made her quite curious.

"How long has she been here?" The blacksmith questioned the bartender, using her right hand to subtly motion towards the other female.

"She arrived just a little while before you. Why do you ask?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

She shook her head in response. "Nothing. I was just wondering."

Standing there for a second, she contemplated on approaching her. When she had reached her decision, she began to walk towards the other person, her armor chinking a bit. Raven stopped in front of the other's table, a neutral look on her face.

"Hello. What brings you out here?" Her voice lacked any harshness, but it still contained a sharp undertone.
@HermiTheHusky

Placing her utensils down, Raven calmly stood up and pushed the stool back. She was done with her dinner, now. Her stomach had finally ceased its annoying begging growls for food. With that taken care of, she could head home, but the sight of another human made her quite curious.

"How long has she been here?" The blacksmith questioned the bartender, using her right hand to subtly motion towards the other female.

"She arrived just a little while before you. Why do you ask?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

She shook her head in response. "Nothing. I was just wondering."

Standing there for a second, she contemplated on approaching her. When she had reached her decision, she began to walk towards the other person, her armor chinking a bit. Raven stopped in front of the other's table, a neutral look on her face.

"Hello. What brings you out here?" Her voice lacked any harshness, but it still contained a sharp undertone.