Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Egg (open)
1 2
@Zoku

Volyno felt a small burst of affection for the hatchling in her chest. "What's your name little one?" She wondered if the hatchling had ever heard of her. Volyno, the only dragon in her Clan who had been exalted. Wildfyre, the Clan leader, had been her best friend, but she had to do it. There was a battle with the Icewarden shortly after she was exalted, and she was lost in Ice territory for quite a while. The Flamecaller had thought her dead and told her Clan. She had no idea if they had believed her, but they would certainly be surprised to see her again. Exalted dragons never returned to their Clans. It had been difficult accepting the fact that she would never see her son again, but she had needed to prove herself brave to her Clanmates. She stood up, making sure the egg was safe, and stretched. It was nightfall and she would be going into the Clan soon. She picked the little hatchling up and placed her on her back. She walked towards the entrance of the Clan wondering what would happen next.
@Zoku

Volyno felt a small burst of affection for the hatchling in her chest. "What's your name little one?" She wondered if the hatchling had ever heard of her. Volyno, the only dragon in her Clan who had been exalted. Wildfyre, the Clan leader, had been her best friend, but she had to do it. There was a battle with the Icewarden shortly after she was exalted, and she was lost in Ice territory for quite a while. The Flamecaller had thought her dead and told her Clan. She had no idea if they had believed her, but they would certainly be surprised to see her again. Exalted dragons never returned to their Clans. It had been difficult accepting the fact that she would never see her son again, but she had needed to prove herself brave to her Clanmates. She stood up, making sure the egg was safe, and stretched. It was nightfall and she would be going into the Clan soon. She picked the little hatchling up and placed her on her back. She walked towards the entrance of the Clan wondering what would happen next.
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
"I'm Rekiu." She chirped as she was lifted onto the Pearlcatcher's back.
"Whee!" she exclaimed in glee, for only rarely did she get to ride other dragons. They often got tired of her squeaky voice, and simply using her wings hurt after a while. She looked towards the camp and bounced.
"Are you going to come live with us?" She blinked, tilting her head.
"I'm Rekiu." She chirped as she was lifted onto the Pearlcatcher's back.
"Whee!" she exclaimed in glee, for only rarely did she get to ride other dragons. They often got tired of her squeaky voice, and simply using her wings hurt after a while. She looked towards the camp and bounced.
"Are you going to come live with us?" She blinked, tilting her head.
1540903464090_zpsfparibbn.png
Volyno smiled at Rekiu. "Unfortunately no, Rekiu. I'm just visiting, and then I'll have to go. Are any nests open in your hatchery?" Saying this made Volyno think of her mate, Porteur, a black and purple Spiral. She hadn't told him of her plans to be exalted until the day she did it, and he had been upset when she left. They only had 1 nest together. It had 2 eggs, and both hatchlings had been Pearlcatchers like herself. Gossamer, a white and silver hatchling, had been the runt of the two. His brother, Coal, black and grey, was a brave hatchling, and tried to attack Wildfyre when he thought she was attacking his weaker brother. She smiled at the memory of the hatchling snapping at the Fae, that was as big as he was, to defend his brother. She realized she was at the entrance to the camp. Hopefully, all the new little hatchlings were in their nests, sleeping. She walked into the center of camp. That's odd. There's nobody here. I could have sworn a few minutes ago, I saw Winterfell around here. Maybe they all went to- Her thoughts were interrupted by a massive black dragon jumping out of the shadows, trying to attack her and get her pinned down on the ground. Her only thoughts were on protecting herself and making sure both Rekiu and the egg were safe. She had already grown fond of her small grandchild. She jumped back out of the entrance and drew herself up to make herself appear as large as possible to frighten the attacker. The dragon remained unfazed and started slowly stalking his way towards her. Volyno had no idea who he was, but it seemed like he would kill her, or at least seriously injure her. She set Rekiu and the egg down were they wouldn't get hurt, and then prepared to battle the stranger.

((@Zoku This happens to be my clan, but feel free to add as many dragons of your own as you like.))
Volyno smiled at Rekiu. "Unfortunately no, Rekiu. I'm just visiting, and then I'll have to go. Are any nests open in your hatchery?" Saying this made Volyno think of her mate, Porteur, a black and purple Spiral. She hadn't told him of her plans to be exalted until the day she did it, and he had been upset when she left. They only had 1 nest together. It had 2 eggs, and both hatchlings had been Pearlcatchers like herself. Gossamer, a white and silver hatchling, had been the runt of the two. His brother, Coal, black and grey, was a brave hatchling, and tried to attack Wildfyre when he thought she was attacking his weaker brother. She smiled at the memory of the hatchling snapping at the Fae, that was as big as he was, to defend his brother. She realized she was at the entrance to the camp. Hopefully, all the new little hatchlings were in their nests, sleeping. She walked into the center of camp. That's odd. There's nobody here. I could have sworn a few minutes ago, I saw Winterfell around here. Maybe they all went to- Her thoughts were interrupted by a massive black dragon jumping out of the shadows, trying to attack her and get her pinned down on the ground. Her only thoughts were on protecting herself and making sure both Rekiu and the egg were safe. She had already grown fond of her small grandchild. She jumped back out of the entrance and drew herself up to make herself appear as large as possible to frighten the attacker. The dragon remained unfazed and started slowly stalking his way towards her. Volyno had no idea who he was, but it seemed like he would kill her, or at least seriously injure her. She set Rekiu and the egg down were they wouldn't get hurt, and then prepared to battle the stranger.

((@Zoku This happens to be my clan, but feel free to add as many dragons of your own as you like.))
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@avalonwebgirl130
Rekiu stumbled backwards and instinctively, lashed out with her claws to catch the egg. She nestled it in the bushes and scrambled back towards the two older dragons.
"Hey! Lunkhead, over here!" She yelled as loud as her tiny voice would allow. She gulped when he turned towards her and stepped back a pace.

(I'm going on a two week hiatus, so don't be alarmed if I don't respond.)
@avalonwebgirl130
Rekiu stumbled backwards and instinctively, lashed out with her claws to catch the egg. She nestled it in the bushes and scrambled back towards the two older dragons.
"Hey! Lunkhead, over here!" She yelled as loud as her tiny voice would allow. She gulped when he turned towards her and stepped back a pace.

(I'm going on a two week hiatus, so don't be alarmed if I don't respond.)
1540903464090_zpsfparibbn.png
@Zoku As am I. XD
@Zoku As am I. XD
1 2