Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan Life RP [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Arloste

"No problem," Frostdark laughed. She knew dragons seemed to be intimidated by her status, as much as she hated it, and wished they'd treat her like they would any other smallish fae. "We're heading back though, you coming?" She flattened her wings to her sides and dived to create momentum, before levelling out and soaring back to the rest of the clan. Night was coming, and their were duties to be completed.
@Arloste

"No problem," Frostdark laughed. She knew dragons seemed to be intimidated by her status, as much as she hated it, and wished they'd treat her like they would any other smallish fae. "We're heading back though, you coming?" She flattened her wings to her sides and dived to create momentum, before levelling out and soaring back to the rest of the clan. Night was coming, and their were duties to be completed.
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@Arloste

Frostdark tilted her head thoughtfully. "You can go experiment with your potions, I shouldn't need you till dawn," she replied. Shadowmoon, who had been flying ahead of them, called over his shoulder: "Need any help, Psalm?" Frostdark flew faster, eager to get back. She knew she had duties, being the founder of her clan, didn't excuse her from them, but she was exhausted. She couldn't wait to get to sleep in her den.
@Arloste

Frostdark tilted her head thoughtfully. "You can go experiment with your potions, I shouldn't need you till dawn," she replied. Shadowmoon, who had been flying ahead of them, called over his shoulder: "Need any help, Psalm?" Frostdark flew faster, eager to get back. She knew she had duties, being the founder of her clan, didn't excuse her from them, but she was exhausted. She couldn't wait to get to sleep in her den.
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@Arloste

"Just make sure you tell me what to do, because I've got no idea about potions and the like!" Shadowmoon informed Psalm in a half-joking, half-deadly serious tone. Frostdark reached the Clan and after sending dragons off to deal with duties, making sure she did her share, she sleepily made her way into her den. It seemed empty without Shadowmoon, but she knew he wouldn't be back for a while, so she curled up into a scaly ball and fell asleep.
@Arloste

"Just make sure you tell me what to do, because I've got no idea about potions and the like!" Shadowmoon informed Psalm in a half-joking, half-deadly serious tone. Frostdark reached the Clan and after sending dragons off to deal with duties, making sure she did her share, she sleepily made her way into her den. It seemed empty without Shadowmoon, but she knew he wouldn't be back for a while, so she curled up into a scaly ball and fell asleep.
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@polygone

Vashnev sighed as he saw their leader fly off with her mate and another fae. "Just missed her," he said to himself in defeat. As the hunting party returned he nodded to Kazuma who flicked his tail in greeting. Well if he couldn't hunt tonight then he'd make himself useful somewhere else. No doubt someone would need something lifted or moved. "If they need me I'll be eating a chicken," he hummed to himself, snatching a large brown hen from their meat pile. He'd be no use to anyone hungry and since he hadn't eaten yet that day he'd be especially useless. Walking farther back into the lair to eat in peace he heard some odd noises. Mostly scratching and metallic clangs. Peeking around a corner he saw the mirror, Overload, scrambling to pick various parts of...something up. "Need any help?" Vashnev rumbled, slightly muffled by the bird in his jaws. The warrior wasn't skilled mechanically like the bright mirror, but he could definitely clean up a simple mess. He carefully set the chicken down and looked to Overload for his answer.
@polygone

Vashnev sighed as he saw their leader fly off with her mate and another fae. "Just missed her," he said to himself in defeat. As the hunting party returned he nodded to Kazuma who flicked his tail in greeting. Well if he couldn't hunt tonight then he'd make himself useful somewhere else. No doubt someone would need something lifted or moved. "If they need me I'll be eating a chicken," he hummed to himself, snatching a large brown hen from their meat pile. He'd be no use to anyone hungry and since he hadn't eaten yet that day he'd be especially useless. Walking farther back into the lair to eat in peace he heard some odd noises. Mostly scratching and metallic clangs. Peeking around a corner he saw the mirror, Overload, scrambling to pick various parts of...something up. "Need any help?" Vashnev rumbled, slightly muffled by the bird in his jaws. The warrior wasn't skilled mechanically like the bright mirror, but he could definitely clean up a simple mess. He carefully set the chicken down and looked to Overload for his answer.
Pokémon SuMo FC: 1177-8211-7504 (just pm me if you add me so I can add you back! :D)
@Arloste

Shadowmoon began exploring Psalm's den, sniffing curiously at the items on the table. He knew Frostdark was asleep in the den they shared, which was much plainer than the den he was in now. Also unlike Psalm and many other dragons, Shadowmoon and Frostdark did not wear any items, preferring to have just their scales.

@ObsidianPunk

Just as Frostdark drifted off to sleep, she noticed Vashnev heading deeper into the lair. I don't think he's had the chance to hunt for a while, she thought. Better let him go in the morning.
@Arloste

Shadowmoon began exploring Psalm's den, sniffing curiously at the items on the table. He knew Frostdark was asleep in the den they shared, which was much plainer than the den he was in now. Also unlike Psalm and many other dragons, Shadowmoon and Frostdark did not wear any items, preferring to have just their scales.

@ObsidianPunk

Just as Frostdark drifted off to sleep, she noticed Vashnev heading deeper into the lair. I don't think he's had the chance to hunt for a while, she thought. Better let him go in the morning.
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@ObsidianPunk

Overload dropped the pile of wires and metal he was carrying, startled to hear someone else still here. "Oh, hey Vashnev. Yeah, I kind of made a mess. I could definitely use some help picking up the pieces, if you don't mind. Actually didn't think anyone was still around." He smiles warmly, and starts picking back up the scraps he dropped before adding one last thought. "Oh, don't touch the goopy metal rod over there though, it might be hot still. Maybe." He motions over to the side of the room with the remains of the core of his failed invention.
@ObsidianPunk

Overload dropped the pile of wires and metal he was carrying, startled to hear someone else still here. "Oh, hey Vashnev. Yeah, I kind of made a mess. I could definitely use some help picking up the pieces, if you don't mind. Actually didn't think anyone was still around." He smiles warmly, and starts picking back up the scraps he dropped before adding one last thought. "Oh, don't touch the goopy metal rod over there though, it might be hot still. Maybe." He motions over to the side of the room with the remains of the core of his failed invention.

Praise the sun! \o/
@polygone

The guardian nodded and got to work gathering small bolts and various bits that were scattered in the malfunction. At Overload's suggestion he glanced at the core, faint waves of heat coming off of it. "Ah… I see," he said nodding, confused as why a steaming hunk of metal was in the middle of this chaos. Moving on to another area Vashnev used his long tail to gather various bits up in a pile, pushing them much like a broom would. One would think that Vashnev would know more about machinery as he was born in a Lightning clan, but in truth he spent most of his life in an Ice clan before he came to live here. Every so often he'd find an intriguing part or piece from Overload's failed invention and study it for a moment or two, dissecting its purpose and use. "Will you scrap most of this or try to use it again?" the warrior asked, breaking the busy silence between the two as he eyed another interesting bit of metal.
@polygone

The guardian nodded and got to work gathering small bolts and various bits that were scattered in the malfunction. At Overload's suggestion he glanced at the core, faint waves of heat coming off of it. "Ah… I see," he said nodding, confused as why a steaming hunk of metal was in the middle of this chaos. Moving on to another area Vashnev used his long tail to gather various bits up in a pile, pushing them much like a broom would. One would think that Vashnev would know more about machinery as he was born in a Lightning clan, but in truth he spent most of his life in an Ice clan before he came to live here. Every so often he'd find an intriguing part or piece from Overload's failed invention and study it for a moment or two, dissecting its purpose and use. "Will you scrap most of this or try to use it again?" the warrior asked, breaking the busy silence between the two as he eyed another interesting bit of metal.
Pokémon SuMo FC: 1177-8211-7504 (just pm me if you add me so I can add you back! :D)
@ObsidianPunk
Overload pauses a moment in his cleanup to think over the question. "A lot of it scrapped itself unfortunately. I'll probably reuse a lot of the metal bits and pieces, but the torn wires would be a bit dangerous to do so with so I'll have to get some more. Kind of a shame, it almost worked too." He gets back to work moving the debris around into piles, stopping now and then to sort through the piles to pick out what material is still usable or not.
@ObsidianPunk
Overload pauses a moment in his cleanup to think over the question. "A lot of it scrapped itself unfortunately. I'll probably reuse a lot of the metal bits and pieces, but the torn wires would be a bit dangerous to do so with so I'll have to get some more. Kind of a shame, it almost worked too." He gets back to work moving the debris around into piles, stopping now and then to sort through the piles to pick out what material is still usable or not.

Praise the sun! \o/
Yo Midnight! I finally got around to joining your RP :D

Name: Polaris

Colours: Storm, Navy, and Ice

Physical Appearance: Slightly taller than average with an oddly long tail. Large, strong wings and slim but well muscled physique.

Apparel: Night sky silk veil, Night Sky Silk sash, night sky silk scarf, Night Sky WIng SIlks, night sky leg silks, night sky arm silks, night sky tail bangle.

Genes: Iridescent primary, shimmer secondary, and spines tertiary
Breed: Skydancer

Personality: Inquisitive and wise, always strategising and planning.

Element: Arcane

Willing to make babbies: Yes

Name: Araxie

Colours: Aqua, teal, and seafoam

Physical Appearance: Small and slim with a long, thin tail. Small, light wings and a compact shape.

Apparel: Celadon wing silks, celadon fillet, celadon arm silks, celadon tail bangle, celadon silk scarf, celadon silk sash, celadon leg silks.

Personality: Quiet and vigilant, always noticing things that others don't. Very good at hunting and forraging because of this

Araxie and Polaris darted through the trees of the forest, alight with a viridian hue. Their silky adornments fluttering in the breeze, they soared above the leafy canopy. Their satchels bursting with food and materials, they were glad to make it back to the camp belonging to their clan. Polaris hurriedly placed down her haul, nearly dropping a bone jar as she did.
"Hey guys, we're back" Araxie chimed, setting her loot down in a pile next to Polaris'. Polaris sorted through their mound, picking out certain items and placing them back in her bag.
"Have you seen that scroll we found?" She asked her sister, searching frantically for it.
"No, I thought you had it.... oh no, did we leave it at the Starwood strand?" Araxie stopped.
"Oh dragondung!" Polaris replied
"Can we go back and get it tomorrow? I was going to sort my hoard tonight and I'm too tired to go flying again." Araxie asked.
"No, we have to go back and get it! I need it now, and I don't want some lousy thief to pick it up. You have no idea how important that scroll is." Polaris ranted.
"Listen Polaris, I'm sorry, I'll go with you I guess. Can we maybe rest for a while first? My wings would give out if I went straight back flying again." Araxie sighed. Polaris paused for a second, considering her sister's request.
"Alright, I'll give you an hour. Maybe we could convince the others to come with us. I'm sure Psalm would love to see that odd specimen of sparrowmouse I found." She mused.
Yo Midnight! I finally got around to joining your RP :D

Name: Polaris

Colours: Storm, Navy, and Ice

Physical Appearance: Slightly taller than average with an oddly long tail. Large, strong wings and slim but well muscled physique.

Apparel: Night sky silk veil, Night Sky Silk sash, night sky silk scarf, Night Sky WIng SIlks, night sky leg silks, night sky arm silks, night sky tail bangle.

Personality: Inquisitive and wise, always strategising and planning.

Name: Araxie

Colours: Aqua, teal, and seafoam

Physical Appearance: Small and slim with a long, thin tail. Small, light wings and a compact shape.

Apparel: Celadon wing silks, celadon fillet, celadon arm silks, celadon tail bangle, celadon silk scarf, celadon silk sash, celadon leg silks.

Personality: Quiet and vigilant, always noticing things that others don't. Very good at hunting and forraging because of this

Araxie and Polaris darted through the trees of the forest, alight with a viridian hue. Their silky adornments fluttering in the breeze, they soared above the leafy canopy. Their satchels bursting with food and materials, they were glad to make it back to the camp belonging to their clan. Polaris hurriedly placed down her haul, nearly dropping a bone jar as she did.
"Hey guys, we're back" Araxie chimed, setting her loot down in a pile next to Polaris'. Polaris sorted through their mound, picking out certain items and placing them back in her bag.
"Have you seen that scroll we found?" She asked her sister, searching frantically for it.
"No, I thought you had it.... oh no, did we leave it at the Starwood strand?" Araxie stopped.
"Oh dragondung!" Polaris replied
"Can we go back and get it tomorrow? I was going to sort my hoard tonight and I'm too tired to go flying again." Araxie asked.
"No, we have to go back and get it! I need it now, and I don't want some lousy thief to pick it up. You have no idea how important that scroll is." Polaris ranted.
"Listen Polaris, I'm sorry, I'll go with you I guess. Can we maybe rest for a while first? My wings would give out if I went straight back flying again." Araxie sighed. Polaris paused for a second, considering her sister's request.
"Alright, I'll give you an hour. Maybe we could convince the others to come with us. I'm sure Psalm would love to see that odd specimen of sparrowmouse I found." She mused.
DyYwZkw.png
Polaris adjusted her wing silks and sat down. "We found lots, plenty of stuff we thought you might like to see, especially this incredible scroll. But we were in too much of a hurry and accidentally dropped it." She said, flinching slightly. Araxie sighed, "It was my fault, I didn't pick it up. We're going back in a while so you could come if you wanted, and maybe the others too?" she asked, stretching out her wings behind her with a yawn.
Polaris adjusted her wing silks and sat down. "We found lots, plenty of stuff we thought you might like to see, especially this incredible scroll. But we were in too much of a hurry and accidentally dropped it." She said, flinching slightly. Araxie sighed, "It was my fault, I didn't pick it up. We're going back in a while so you could come if you wanted, and maybe the others too?" she asked, stretching out her wings behind her with a yawn.
DyYwZkw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16