Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chemistary Roleplay(Open)
A roleplay! YAY! If you want to be in this please fill out the following(U can do as many as you want)
* =Required

Dragon Name*:
Flight*:
What you would like to be(Chemist,Hunter,Spy,or anything you can think of)*:
Breed:
A little bit about your dragon*:
Gender*:
Personality*:
Dragon Picture*:

NOTE: As soon as you fill this out u can start the role-play.The sign up and the role-play can be on the same page.Oh and if u want to add another dragon u don't have to make another register list if you don't want to.
A roleplay! YAY! If you want to be in this please fill out the following(U can do as many as you want)
* =Required

Dragon Name*:
Flight*:
What you would like to be(Chemist,Hunter,Spy,or anything you can think of)*:
Breed:
A little bit about your dragon*:
Gender*:
Personality*:
Dragon Picture*:

NOTE: As soon as you fill this out u can start the role-play.The sign up and the role-play can be on the same page.Oh and if u want to add another dragon u don't have to make another register list if you don't want to.
I'll go ahead and start Dragon Name*:Twitch Flight*:Wind/Lightning What you would like to be(Chemist,Hunter,Spy,or anything you can think of)*:Magic Murderer Breed:Skydancer A little bit about your dragon*:Likes running and fighting Gender*:Girl Personality*:Nice to some people,Quick to fight,bit cold hearted Dragon Picture*: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137139/13713829_350.png[/img] Twitch walked around the forest,looking for some new things to do.
I'll go ahead and start

Dragon Name*:Twitch
Flight*:Wind/Lightning
What you would like to be(Chemist,Hunter,Spy,or anything you can think of)*:Magic Murderer
Breed:Skydancer
A little bit about your dragon*:Likes running and fighting
Gender*:Girl
Personality*:Nice to some people,Quick to fight,bit cold hearted
Dragon Picture*:
13713829_350.png

Twitch walked around the forest,looking for some new things to do.
Dragon Name: Star Whisperer Flight: Nature/lightning What I would like to be: Wizard Breed: Spiral A little bit about the dragon: loves spell casting, very protective, and will destroy you severely if you annoy him or his best friends Gender: Male Personality: protective, intelligent, curious, quick to fight Dragon Picture: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124737/12473616_350.png[/img] Star Whisperer Accidently bumps into twitch.
Dragon Name: Star Whisperer
Flight: Nature/lightning
What I would like to be: Wizard
Breed: Spiral
A little bit about the dragon: loves spell casting, very protective, and will destroy you severely if you annoy him or his best friends
Personality: protective, intelligent, curious, quick to fight
Dragon Picture:
12473616_350.png

Star Whisperer Accidently bumps into twitch.
Pls send me micro goat:)
I don't know! Should I be my pair of noc twins or my Wildclaw? D:
I don't know! Should I be my pair of noc twins or my Wildclaw? D:
@Twitch1986 is this still going? If so i would like to join
@Twitch1986 is this still going? If so i would like to join
https://24.media.tumblr.com/4b25a6817f55e96a0f3b7b2a80104ddc/tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
@Silverdadragon It's always open

@Annekin You can do as many as you want.So if you want you can do your noc twins and your wildclaw
@Silverdadragon It's always open

@Annekin You can do as many as you want.So if you want you can do your noc twins and your wildclaw
@TheKanay

Twitch stared at Star Whisperer questionably."Good day sir.I'm sure you didn't mean to bump into me,right?
@TheKanay

Twitch stared at Star Whisperer questionably."Good day sir.I'm sure you didn't mean to bump into me,right?
@twitch1987

Star Whisperer replied "not at all, miss. I was looking at my Marauders Map and was not paying attention to where I was going, I hope I did not cause any trouble
@twitch1987

Star Whisperer replied "not at all, miss. I was looking at my Marauders Map and was not paying attention to where I was going, I hope I did not cause any trouble
@TheKanay

Twitch nodded her head in understanding."You didn't cause any trouble at all."I'm Twitch and you are if I may ask.
@TheKanay

Twitch nodded her head in understanding."You didn't cause any trouble at all."I'm Twitch and you are if I may ask.

@twitch1987
Whisperer, The Star Whisperer
but you may call me Star

@twitch1987
Whisperer, The Star Whisperer
but you may call me Star