Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (RP)Turning Point (OPEN AND LOOKING)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@nerdmastertaytay @SP3CT3R @Rinjichan13
"Wow that takes detication to magic to cut oneself to preform."Campion said, tacken back.
@nerdmastertaytay @SP3CT3R @Rinjichan13
"Wow that takes detication to magic to cut oneself to preform."Campion said, tacken back.
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@ZombieBiologist @Glenwood22 @radishcake @SP3CT3R @wallow @threeplustwo @sunlightwolf08 @Rinjichan13 @wariorluvr9 @nerdmastertaytay @LostSignal @puppinluv @ClockworkTophat

(no problemo friendo it's all good)

Royalty:
Celfons face drained of blood. He was glad for the armour helmet that covered his face for it hid much of the raw look of concern he held for Sherik at her admission. He understood why she had to tell him this public now. As someone who might have once been one of her own family it was also his burden to carry to ensure the safety of not only his kin but those of the light kingdom and the royalty themselves. Taking the slip of paper he tucked it into his breastplate to rest against his heart, safe under the heavy metal of his armour and nodding gravely. Ice Warden protect her, if no one else would.
A thousand thoughts swirled through his mind, he now knew that this whispers of rebellion were not mere talk amongst the commoners, a truth even he suspected from the start but now knew it to be so much more dangerous. He also thought of the consequences of accepting these actions to aid in if not lead the actions against the rebellion should the worst occur to the Lady of Light. And finally, his own people and daughter. He knew now that at his side was the most dangerous place for her to reside, even now she might be in danger now that he had made the decision of siding with the Lady of Light. But what else could he do? To deny this would be to deny his right as a king and fail his peoples trust in his leadership. He would have to make plans with his own guards to have his daughter pulled back to the ice lands as soon as the festivities were beginning to draw a close.. But then what? Where could he send his daughter that would guarantee her safety?

If he were to help Sherik and accept what she had said as true... He would be placing his own kingdom and kin within jeopardy.

Could he do that to them? Could he bear the brunt of his guilt if innocent people were to die protecting him... But he knew that they wouldn't last either without him to rule until his daughter was ready. As much as she believed herself capable, she had much to learn. Even now he could easily assume that she was amongst the other nobility at this moment, socializing without much of a thought to her own safety from them.. The kind hearted smiles and encouragement they gave could just as easily be lies and deceit. But that was a thought for another time. Even if the Lady of Light's passionate speech had swayed him he couldn't just take it at face value, he would require more proof.

Shaking the dark thoughts from his mind, Celfon moved to search for the Arcane king. In all the action he remembered he had still not greeted the festivals holder and mentally berated himself for not acting sooner. He had to keep up appearances, especially now that he knew what he did. If Ice Warden be willing, no treacherous dragons had heard the conversation he would have to keep up appearances to not tip them off of his inner thoughts. He had to personify the coldness of his region itself to mask what was underneath. Spotting the Arcane king, Celfon carefully made his approach and when the king would turn his attentions to him, Celfon would bow and cooly say

"Good evening Lord Braun, I apologize for not approaching sooner... I was a tad delayed. How are you this evening?"
@ZombieBiologist @Glenwood22 @radishcake @SP3CT3R @wallow @threeplustwo @sunlightwolf08 @Rinjichan13 @wariorluvr9 @nerdmastertaytay @LostSignal @puppinluv @ClockworkTophat

(no problemo friendo it's all good)

Royalty:
Celfons face drained of blood. He was glad for the armour helmet that covered his face for it hid much of the raw look of concern he held for Sherik at her admission. He understood why she had to tell him this public now. As someone who might have once been one of her own family it was also his burden to carry to ensure the safety of not only his kin but those of the light kingdom and the royalty themselves. Taking the slip of paper he tucked it into his breastplate to rest against his heart, safe under the heavy metal of his armour and nodding gravely. Ice Warden protect her, if no one else would.
A thousand thoughts swirled through his mind, he now knew that this whispers of rebellion were not mere talk amongst the commoners, a truth even he suspected from the start but now knew it to be so much more dangerous. He also thought of the consequences of accepting these actions to aid in if not lead the actions against the rebellion should the worst occur to the Lady of Light. And finally, his own people and daughter. He knew now that at his side was the most dangerous place for her to reside, even now she might be in danger now that he had made the decision of siding with the Lady of Light. But what else could he do? To deny this would be to deny his right as a king and fail his peoples trust in his leadership. He would have to make plans with his own guards to have his daughter pulled back to the ice lands as soon as the festivities were beginning to draw a close.. But then what? Where could he send his daughter that would guarantee her safety?

If he were to help Sherik and accept what she had said as true... He would be placing his own kingdom and kin within jeopardy.

Could he do that to them? Could he bear the brunt of his guilt if innocent people were to die protecting him... But he knew that they wouldn't last either without him to rule until his daughter was ready. As much as she believed herself capable, she had much to learn. Even now he could easily assume that she was amongst the other nobility at this moment, socializing without much of a thought to her own safety from them.. The kind hearted smiles and encouragement they gave could just as easily be lies and deceit. But that was a thought for another time. Even if the Lady of Light's passionate speech had swayed him he couldn't just take it at face value, he would require more proof.

Shaking the dark thoughts from his mind, Celfon moved to search for the Arcane king. In all the action he remembered he had still not greeted the festivals holder and mentally berated himself for not acting sooner. He had to keep up appearances, especially now that he knew what he did. If Ice Warden be willing, no treacherous dragons had heard the conversation he would have to keep up appearances to not tip them off of his inner thoughts. He had to personify the coldness of his region itself to mask what was underneath. Spotting the Arcane king, Celfon carefully made his approach and when the king would turn his attentions to him, Celfon would bow and cooly say

"Good evening Lord Braun, I apologize for not approaching sooner... I was a tad delayed. How are you this evening?"
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif

As Crow moved through the crowd in the hall he finaly found his king "King Braun, your highness I..." he shut himself up as he noticed the ice king aproaching; he slowed his steps to walk behind the arcane leader.

He coulnt tell if the ice king noticed him before so he prefert to be carefull.

As Crow moved through the crowd in the hall he finaly found his king "King Braun, your highness I..." he shut himself up as he noticed the ice king aproaching; he slowed his steps to walk behind the arcane leader.

He coulnt tell if the ice king noticed him before so he prefert to be carefull.
204383cbddf1bd14d03c3b5bf62d088f7fecf55b_hq.gif
@ZombieBiologist @Glenwood22 @radishcake @wallow @threeplustwo @sunlightwolf08 @Losiana @LostSignal @puppinluv @ClockworkTophat [size=5][font=Monotype Corsiva][u][b]ROAYALS[/b][/u][/font][/size] @SP3CT3R @wariorluvr9 @nerdmastertaytay - [font=Century Gothic][size=4][u]Muni[/u][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/80068/8006766.png[/img] " [i]Uh...yes. One must make sacrifice to benefit others or themselves. In this case, it is my arm to show of Princess Hestia's strong healing magic.[/i]" Muni smiled, she was glad they were not as scared as she thought, of her current gesture. The fae could see that they were still taken aback, but that was normal given what she just did. She also hoped they would, especially Hestia, appreciate what she was doing and even if they didn't, she was still happen to help them. Muni always cared for other, especially her people.
@ZombieBiologist @Glenwood22 @radishcake @wallow @threeplustwo @sunlightwolf08 @Losiana @LostSignal @puppinluv @ClockworkTophat

ROAYALS @SP3CT3R @wariorluvr9 @nerdmastertaytay

- Muni

8006766.png

" Uh...yes. One must make sacrifice to benefit others or themselves. In this case, it is my arm to show of Princess Hestia's strong healing magic." Muni smiled, she was glad they were not as scared as she thought, of her current gesture. The fae could see that they were still taken aback, but that was normal given what she just did. She also hoped they would, especially Hestia, appreciate what she was doing and even if they didn't, she was still happen to help them. Muni always cared for other, especially her people.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Sp3CT3R @wariorluvr9 @Rinjichan13 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12128662] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121287/12128662_350.png[/img] [/url] Hestia brought Muni's bloody arm closer to her. "Thanks Muni." She formed two spherical objects in her claws; one a bright orb of light, the other a shiny drop of water. She mixed the two together to get a sparkling bubble-like orb. "This may feel a bit weird" She cautioned. Hestia places the orb on top of Muni's cut. It immediately flattens and covers the wounded area. After staying there for a few seconds it starts disappearing; being absorbed into the cut. A moment later the glowing orb is gone, and Muni's arm is completely healed. ((So sorry for the wait, I had a really hard time thinking how to describe the healing magic :3))
@Sp3CT3R @wariorluvr9 @Rinjichan13

12128662_350.png

Hestia brought Muni's bloody arm closer to her. "Thanks Muni."

She formed two spherical objects in her claws; one a bright orb of light, the other a shiny drop of water. She mixed the two together to get a sparkling bubble-like orb.

"This may feel a bit weird" She cautioned.

Hestia places the orb on top of Muni's cut. It immediately flattens and covers the wounded area. After staying there for a few seconds it starts disappearing; being absorbed into the cut. A moment later the glowing orb is gone, and Muni's arm is completely healed.

((So sorry for the wait, I had a really hard time thinking how to describe the healing magic :3))
ze8wEB3.png
"Cool. I mean wow thats inpresive." Campion said, princess like.

(( Sorry if the posts are a little short.))
"Cool. I mean wow thats inpresive." Campion said, princess like.

(( Sorry if the posts are a little short.))
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@ZombieBiologist @Glenwood22 @radishcake @wallow @threeplustwo @sunlightwolf08 @Losiana @LostSignal @puppinluv @ClockworkTophat [size=5][font=Monotype Corsiva][u][b]ROAYALS[/b][/u][/font][/size] @SP3CT3R @wariorluvr9 @nerdmastertaytay - [font=Century Gothic][size=4][u]Muni[/u][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/80068/8006766.png[/img] Muni smiled back and waited for Hestia to start her healing magic. Hestia summoned a light ball of energy and some water magic before fusing them together. Muni had seen this smell before, it was a spell called cure and used and fushion of water and light magic. It completely heals a wound on the spot, as opposed to regain which is pure healing magic that heals a little of the cut over time. It ddoesn't completely heal if the wound is to far damaged. The Nocturne was very skilled at this spell because she easily combined the two spells to form a clean blue bubble. Hestia walked over to her, " [i]I will be fine.[/i] " Muni smiled and let the other female do her work. The water like substance form around her arm like a clear and see threw bracelet. It sinked into her wound and completely healed it within seconds. Muni examined her arm, " [i]Wow...that was a beautiful job. You did it did fast as well....you must be really talented at spells, even I take a couple minutes to cast my healing spells.[/i] " The far looked at Hestia, she smiled and raised a thumbs up. " [i]Good job![/i] "
@ZombieBiologist @Glenwood22 @radishcake @wallow @threeplustwo @sunlightwolf08 @Losiana @LostSignal @puppinluv @ClockworkTophat

ROAYALS @SP3CT3R @wariorluvr9 @nerdmastertaytay

- Muni

8006766.png

Muni smiled back and waited for Hestia to start her healing magic. Hestia summoned a light ball of energy and some water magic before fusing them together. Muni had seen this smell before, it was a spell called cure and used and fushion of water and light magic. It completely heals a wound on the spot, as opposed to regain which is pure healing magic that heals a little of the cut over time. It ddoesn't completely heal if the wound is to far damaged.

The Nocturne was very skilled at this spell because she easily combined the two spells to form a clean blue bubble. Hestia walked over to her, " I will be fine. " Muni smiled and let the other female do her work. The water like substance form around her arm like a clear and see threw bracelet. It sinked into her wound and completely healed it within seconds.

Muni examined her arm, " Wow...that was a beautiful job. You did it did fast as well....you must be really talented at spells, even I take a couple minutes to cast my healing spells. " The far looked at Hestia, she smiled and raised a thumbs up. " Good job! "
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10