Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ace's Journey OOC Thread [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DarkDragonfly

Do you have a forum set up for the rp already?
@DarkDragonfly

Do you have a forum set up for the rp already?
tz0.png
*created by Latei*
@DarkDragonfly if its alright i join.... [quote][center][b]Dragon's Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133003/13300269_350.png[/img] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Uminokagayaki, Umi or Kagayaki for short [b]Username:[/b] redfish [b]Personality:[/b] Umi is a quiet, gentle giant. She is understanding and mostly keeps to herself, though willing to help those in need. She is also extremely anxious and careful about her size-- she is constantly fearful she could hurt those of smaller size. [b]Friend or Foe to Ace:[/b] Friend. She understands the turbulence of needing to belong, and is touched by the fellow follower of the Arcanist.[/center][/quote]
@DarkDragonfly if its alright i join....
Quote:
Dragon's Image: 13300269_350.png

Dragon's Name: Uminokagayaki, Umi or Kagayaki for short

Username: redfish

Personality: Umi is a quiet, gentle giant. She is understanding and mostly keeps to herself, though willing to help those in need. She is also extremely anxious and careful about her size-- she is constantly fearful she could hurt those of smaller size.

Friend or Foe to Ace: Friend. She understands the turbulence of needing to belong, and is touched by the fellow follower of the Arcanist.
@redfish Dragon added!

@DeathsViolinist No, I haven't made the RP thread yet, but I will tomorrow. It's time for me to sleep. :)
@redfish Dragon added!

@DeathsViolinist No, I haven't made the RP thread yet, but I will tomorrow. It's time for me to sleep. :)
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
@DarkDragonfly Too late to join? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12345909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123460/12345909_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's Name: Melrose Username: astralTempo Personality: Even-tempered, soft-spoken but charismatic. Considered by many to be shy. Not one to judge, but has a slight grudge against Guardian Dragons (One ate his first familiar when he was just a hatchling with his mother at the fairgrounds. He was heartbroken). Friend or Foe to Ace: Friend, so long as the Pearlcatcher really [i]is[/i] trying to escape the service of the Plagueflight...
@DarkDragonfly

Too late to join?

12345909_350.png

Dragon's Name: Melrose
Username: astralTempo
Personality: Even-tempered, soft-spoken but charismatic. Considered by many to be shy. Not one to judge, but has a slight grudge against Guardian Dragons (One ate his first familiar when he was just a hatchling with his mother at the fairgrounds. He was heartbroken).
Friend or Foe to Ace: Friend, so long as the Pearlcatcher really is trying to escape the service of the Plagueflight...
@DarkDragonfly (Joining in if it's not too late :3 ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13551118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135512/13551118_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's name: Shuichi Username: Solztize Personality: Shu's a very calm at the same time aggressive dragon. He loves to get what he wants and isn't hesitant to use brute force to get it. He likes to appear threatening to others because he feels power in their fear. He's cruel and sadistic, but at the same time very loyal and protective to his cause and allies. Friend or Foe to Ace: Foe. Being a Plague dragon, Shu has been ordered to find and bring back an exalt escapee. Shu thinks it's troublesome, but an order is an order, and he will see to it's completion
@DarkDragonfly (Joining in if it's not too late :3 )

13551118_350.png

Dragon's name: Shuichi
Username: Solztize
Personality: Shu's a very calm at the same time aggressive dragon. He loves to get what he wants and isn't hesitant to use brute force to get it. He likes to appear threatening to others because he feels power in their fear. He's cruel and sadistic, but at the same time very loyal and protective to his cause and allies.

Friend or Foe to Ace: Foe. Being a Plague dragon, Shu has been ordered to find and bring back an exalt escapee. Shu thinks it's troublesome, but an order is an order, and he will see to it's completion
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@astralTempo @Solztize Added!
@astralTempo @Solztize Added!
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery

aa GdA4c8j.png
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@DeathsViolinist
@Cyva
@redfish
@astralTempo
@Solztize

This RP started off great and I'm glad so many people are enjoying it, but it's moving way too fast for me to keep up. I'm really confused about where each dragon is and it's hard to write an accurate reply when six more posts come in while I'm writing mine.

If I could ask that we slow down a bit.

From what I understand, Ace and Vulcan have begun flying to the Starfall Isles, Anton, Tiri, Kazfiel and Melrose are conversing with Garnet and Shu, Tirith and Umi are having a side conversation, and everyone else is either watching from afar or on their way to the scene. Please correct me if any of this is wrong.
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@DeathsViolinist
@Cyva
@redfish
@astralTempo
@Solztize

This RP started off great and I'm glad so many people are enjoying it, but it's moving way too fast for me to keep up. I'm really confused about where each dragon is and it's hard to write an accurate reply when six more posts come in while I'm writing mine.

If I could ask that we slow down a bit.

From what I understand, Ace and Vulcan have begun flying to the Starfall Isles, Anton, Tiri, Kazfiel and Melrose are conversing with Garnet and Shu, Tirith and Umi are having a side conversation, and everyone else is either watching from afar or on their way to the scene. Please correct me if any of this is wrong.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery

aa GdA4c8j.png
@DarkDragonfly

sounds good to me. but how are we going to slow this down?
@DarkDragonfly

sounds good to me. but how are we going to slow this down?
sZsrs4b.jpg
We could set a roleplay order @DarkDragonfly @DeathViolinist
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish
We could set a roleplay order @DarkDragonfly @DeathViolinist
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish
OKxuOgN.png
@DarkDragonfly @DeathViolinist
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@redfish

((A roleplay order sounds fine, but I might not be available tomorrow... Crazy schedule (I'm Sorry!) Have to go to bed now, will contact you soon!))
@DarkDragonfly @DeathViolinist
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@redfish

((A roleplay order sounds fine, but I might not be available tomorrow... Crazy schedule (I'm Sorry!) Have to go to bed now, will contact you soon!))
1 2 3 4 5 6