Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Tunquen

"Maybe so, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. The Coatls I've known tend to be rather testy when there isn't enough seafood for them. Especially the Matriarch's other guard." Keen visibly grimaced, recalling the last time the feathery guard hadn't been fed properly. The sounds that came from that dragon had been horrendous.

Norven smiled upon Eowyn's return, happy to have the group back together. He stretched out his wings anxiously, raising his face up to the sun. The rays warmed his fur, and a comfortable breeze blew across the bustling land.

Keen was transfixed for a moment on the other Tundra, internally happy to see his mate enjoying himself. "Well, if you're sure you're all right..." He turned his attention back to the Snapper and Coatl. "But it still can't hurt to see if there's any seafood being sold here that won't rot too quickly.
@Tunquen

"Maybe so, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. The Coatls I've known tend to be rather testy when there isn't enough seafood for them. Especially the Matriarch's other guard." Keen visibly grimaced, recalling the last time the feathery guard hadn't been fed properly. The sounds that came from that dragon had been horrendous.

Norven smiled upon Eowyn's return, happy to have the group back together. He stretched out his wings anxiously, raising his face up to the sun. The rays warmed his fur, and a comfortable breeze blew across the bustling land.

Keen was transfixed for a moment on the other Tundra, internally happy to see his mate enjoying himself. "Well, if you're sure you're all right..." He turned his attention back to the Snapper and Coatl. "But it still can't hurt to see if there's any seafood being sold here that won't rot too quickly.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne

"I'm tougher than I look," Eowyn replied with a somewhat confident smile. She'd feel embarrassed if they took special food just for her.

"He's right though, it doesn't hurt to look around," Orrun nodded in reply to Keen's comment. "But at least we've got water!"

"Okay..." the coatl answered finally. "but it's not necessary really, I can manage with everything." she just wanted to start the journey: the sun was setting, and they had a long way ahead. She wondered, once more, about the pieces of parchment they carried.
@Demesne

"I'm tougher than I look," Eowyn replied with a somewhat confident smile. She'd feel embarrassed if they took special food just for her.

"He's right though, it doesn't hurt to look around," Orrun nodded in reply to Keen's comment. "But at least we've got water!"

"Okay..." the coatl answered finally. "but it's not necessary really, I can manage with everything." she just wanted to start the journey: the sun was setting, and they had a long way ahead. She wondered, once more, about the pieces of parchment they carried.
385ed5067f9ea79bfc396d25c97c769f0bcf88e3.png
@Tunquen

Keen frowned slightly at Eowyn's replies to their ideas of getting seafood, but then again, they did have an important task to get to. He turned to face the stalls nearby, glancing quickly to see if any nearby was selling seafood. There were none. "Well, if you truly insist. But passing glances at the stalls we pass by won't hurt. If we're heading right to the Starfall Isles, we should go southeast."

"Go?" Norven quickly folded his wings, turning to face the direction the Arcane region lay in. His tail swayed slowly from side to side as he stared out at the horizon. "I missed traveling." The excitement building in his gut felt familiar, like he'd gone on similar treks in the past.
@Tunquen

Keen frowned slightly at Eowyn's replies to their ideas of getting seafood, but then again, they did have an important task to get to. He turned to face the stalls nearby, glancing quickly to see if any nearby was selling seafood. There were none. "Well, if you truly insist. But passing glances at the stalls we pass by won't hurt. If we're heading right to the Starfall Isles, we should go southeast."

"Go?" Norven quickly folded his wings, turning to face the direction the Arcane region lay in. His tail swayed slowly from side to side as he stared out at the horizon. "I missed traveling." The excitement building in his gut felt familiar, like he'd gone on similar treks in the past.

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne

"Let me look one time and we go, okay?" Orrun asked, and without waiting for a reply, headed towards some stalls. None sold seafood, but he got some dry food that could last weeks, though it was far from tasty. While he walked, a thought struck him: they would have to walk, due to him not being able to fly. What if he was being a drag for he rest?

Meanwhile, Eowyn, yawned, and looked around. The weird tundra looked anxious to start the journey. "Have you travelled before?" she asked both of them.
@Demesne

"Let me look one time and we go, okay?" Orrun asked, and without waiting for a reply, headed towards some stalls. None sold seafood, but he got some dry food that could last weeks, though it was far from tasty. While he walked, a thought struck him: they would have to walk, due to him not being able to fly. What if he was being a drag for he rest?

Meanwhile, Eowyn, yawned, and looked around. The weird tundra looked anxious to start the journey. "Have you travelled before?" she asked both of them.
@Tunquen

Keen opened his mouth to speak again, but shut it as the Snapper walked off to take a look for himself. "I suppose that works to." He slipped one paw under his cloak, scratching at his chest. Thick fur tended to be quite a hassle in the warmer climates.

"Travel? We travel lots... Used to travel lots." Norven smiled at Eowyn, not expecting the interaction. Most dragons tended to ignore him, or treat him like a lesser being. "Less travel now."

"We were part of an all Tundra group in the past, used to visit every region in Sorneith as entertainers." Keen began to explain, pulling back his hood. "I tend to stay close to the den these days, but Norven is part of the Verboten Clan's border patrol, and he likes to revisit his birth place every few seasons."
@Tunquen

Keen opened his mouth to speak again, but shut it as the Snapper walked off to take a look for himself. "I suppose that works to." He slipped one paw under his cloak, scratching at his chest. Thick fur tended to be quite a hassle in the warmer climates.

"Travel? We travel lots... Used to travel lots." Norven smiled at Eowyn, not expecting the interaction. Most dragons tended to ignore him, or treat him like a lesser being. "Less travel now."

"We were part of an all Tundra group in the past, used to visit every region in Sorneith as entertainers." Keen began to explain, pulling back his hood. "I tend to stay close to the den these days, but Norven is part of the Verboten Clan's border patrol, and he likes to revisit his birth place every few seasons."

@Demesne

The coatl smiled at the odd dragon. He was weird but certainly not bad. Then the other spoke, and she replied to him. "I see, that's nice," she said.

With heavy thoughts, the snapper returned to where the rest were. He carried enough food for a lot of days, but not seafood sadly. He wondered again how would the other clan's dragons react to him being unable to fly. Maybe they were used to fly all the time? "Uh, I found food, but not seafood, sorry Eowyn," he said.

"Oh well, that's fine, thanks anyway," she replied.
@Demesne

The coatl smiled at the odd dragon. He was weird but certainly not bad. Then the other spoke, and she replied to him. "I see, that's nice," she said.

With heavy thoughts, the snapper returned to where the rest were. He carried enough food for a lot of days, but not seafood sadly. He wondered again how would the other clan's dragons react to him being unable to fly. Maybe they were used to fly all the time? "Uh, I found food, but not seafood, sorry Eowyn," he said.

"Oh well, that's fine, thanks anyway," she replied.
@Tunquen

"It's rather disappointing that seafood is so difficult to find here. But I suppose we shouldn't put off our mission any longer. We only have so much daylight left today." Keen straightened up, stretching his back as he did so. He couldn't even remember the last time they had traveled so far, though maybe his bad memory was no surprise considering his species.

Norven sat back briefly, reaching under his right wing and shifting around the pack he wore. Once he had it strapped to his side, he walked up to Orrun with a smile. "I can help carry?" He motioned to the food the Snapper carried, hoping he'd chosen the right words to convey his wish to help.
@Tunquen

"It's rather disappointing that seafood is so difficult to find here. But I suppose we shouldn't put off our mission any longer. We only have so much daylight left today." Keen straightened up, stretching his back as he did so. He couldn't even remember the last time they had traveled so far, though maybe his bad memory was no surprise considering his species.

Norven sat back briefly, reaching under his right wing and shifting around the pack he wore. Once he had it strapped to his side, he walked up to Orrun with a smile. "I can help carry?" He motioned to the food the Snapper carried, hoping he'd chosen the right words to convey his wish to help.

@Demesne
((I'm so sorry for yet another delay! I'm a mess ugh... I've been working on art commissions to pay back a friend.))

"Don't worry about it, we better focus on get going, we have little sunlight left," Eowyn said, looking at the horizon with her icy eyes. She calculated that they would be able to walk for some hours before they got surrounded by complete darkness. She hoped they would find some shelter along the way.

Orrun smiled at the odd tundra. "Are you sure? I can carry a lot of weight," he said, thinking that maybe the tundra would like to travel lightly, due to his cheerful and curious nature. He pictured him running around a lot, so it'd be better if he was the one who carried the most weight.
@Demesne
((I'm so sorry for yet another delay! I'm a mess ugh... I've been working on art commissions to pay back a friend.))

"Don't worry about it, we better focus on get going, we have little sunlight left," Eowyn said, looking at the horizon with her icy eyes. She calculated that they would be able to walk for some hours before they got surrounded by complete darkness. She hoped they would find some shelter along the way.

Orrun smiled at the odd tundra. "Are you sure? I can carry a lot of weight," he said, thinking that maybe the tundra would like to travel lightly, due to his cheerful and curious nature. He pictured him running around a lot, so it'd be better if he was the one who carried the most weight.
@Tunquen
((No worries~ Man, I really need to get back into making art. I haven't done it in so long.))

"Time waits for no dragon." Keen sighed, looking in the direction of the sun. It was indeed sinking towards the horizon, threatening with darkness that would soon consume the land. Bad enough we'll have to find shelter in the middle of nowhere. The dark Tundra frowned, more to himself than to anyone else. "Right, onward we go." He began to walk away from the Trading Post, off into the divide between regions.

Norven continued to smile. He'd always been impressed with the strength of the entire Snapper species, he had no intentions of saying Orrun might be weak. "I'm sure. Very sure. I like to help." He was used to carrying rather large burdens, playing pack-mule was a past occupation for the jovial Tundra dragon.
@Tunquen
((No worries~ Man, I really need to get back into making art. I haven't done it in so long.))

"Time waits for no dragon." Keen sighed, looking in the direction of the sun. It was indeed sinking towards the horizon, threatening with darkness that would soon consume the land. Bad enough we'll have to find shelter in the middle of nowhere. The dark Tundra frowned, more to himself than to anyone else. "Right, onward we go." He began to walk away from the Trading Post, off into the divide between regions.

Norven continued to smile. He'd always been impressed with the strength of the entire Snapper species, he had no intentions of saying Orrun might be weak. "I'm sure. Very sure. I like to help." He was used to carrying rather large burdens, playing pack-mule was a past occupation for the jovial Tundra dragon.

@Demesne
((Oh, do you draw too? That's awesome!))

"We should leave soon," Eowyn said, trying again to make the group move. However, Orrun and the tundra seemed to be talking about who carried some weight. She tried to catch Orrun's sight and make him understand that they better started to move before it got too late. They weren't in a hurry, but wasting a day of travelling wasn't nice at all.

Orrun got Eowyn's signal and smiled at Norven. "Very well then, can you help me out with these?" he said, handing him two leather canteens he had gotten earlier. He carried the other two; it would be fair if each of them took two.
@Demesne
((Oh, do you draw too? That's awesome!))

"We should leave soon," Eowyn said, trying again to make the group move. However, Orrun and the tundra seemed to be talking about who carried some weight. She tried to catch Orrun's sight and make him understand that they better started to move before it got too late. They weren't in a hurry, but wasting a day of travelling wasn't nice at all.

Orrun got Eowyn's signal and smiled at Norven. "Very well then, can you help me out with these?" he said, handing him two leather canteens he had gotten earlier. He carried the other two; it would be fair if each of them took two.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7